Verified:

Riddler Game profile

May 11th 2018, 22:19:33

since I am relatively new to the server, (only my 5th round) is it suitable to quad tap for a retal of a single grab? seems some people think so, and if so is it acceptable to return 1 more single tap only to be over retalled again? ah screw it....its time to war

catbus Game profile

May 11th 2018, 23:42:21

It’s only my third month here, but I’ve tried to model my play after a lot of the top players, which is retaling exactly the same number of times I was hit. When I get tapped twice or more though, I reserve the right for war if my set isn’t going well… and if 3x+, then I almost definitely will just resort to war, haha. Nice lesson that VicVixvi taught me during my second set… I was recklessly hitting humans (hit him 3x), and he killed me in short order…

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2018, 23:48:39

If you want to have the least amount of issues:

Run the same name every set. Kill whomever attacks you twice. Eventually., it sends a message. Sure,. you may have to throw in a few sets to get there but it works.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Riddler Game profile

May 12th 2018, 0:19:46

Originally posted by Celphi:
If you want to have the least amount of issues:

Run the same name every set. Kill whomever attacks you twice. Eventually., it sends a message. Sure,. you may have to throw in a few sets to get there but it works.

I will always use my name. I hide from no one lol. Although it may get me killed in short order or suicided on early I dont mind honestly, it is after all a war game

Kingme Game profile

May 12th 2018, 2:37:12

If you get hit more than once, you have the right to do whatever you want.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. There is absolutely no reason for a reasonable netter to have to hit a human player at all, let alone more than once.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 12th 2018, 2:48:09

if you get retalled 4 times and the guy can't defend himself I think you have to kill or at least maim, especially if you run the same name over and over. Otherwise it sends the opposite message, that you are a pushover.

But it seems like you started it with a grab, so you are not netting anyway. If you want war there are many ways to get it, if you want to net it's much more challenging.

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

May 12th 2018, 10:03:27

Originally posted by Riddler:
since I am relatively new to the server, (only my 5th round) is it suitable to quad tap for a retal of a single grab? seems some people think so, and if so is it acceptable to return 1 more single tap only to be over retalled again? ah screw it....its time to war

Riddler, to answer your question, yes, imo quad tap for a retal of a single grab is too much. And it is not acceptable.
When someone does that they’re looking for a fight, ball is in your court.

The country you’re dealing with is mine. :D
The way I saw it is, if u wana net u would have stuck to bots. The fact that u hit someone larger, who still have over 420 turns more than u, and u went all jetter.

Surely u can’t expect me to settle with a lesser returns from the retal. You need to be able to defend what u grabbed. Target selection. So I msged u, stick to the bots but u have decided to give it back to me (and rightly so)
Good fun :)

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

May 12th 2018, 10:08:14

^ im being an ass, this is Express I don’t take the server seriously anymore. Hence I sometimes go bonkers when I’m invited :p

no hard feelings

Riddler Game profile

May 12th 2018, 17:13:11

lol relax, it was a bit of fun, like I said, new to the server, still trying to determine which countries are bots, I figure if I grab a human and they retal evenly its all good. maybe it was the 3k extra acres you got back lol. It was fun, I should have BR'd instead of AB but I had to cripple you either way....apparently not enough since your 450 turns turned me to dust lol but it was good fun, thanks for an enjoyable round

ebert00 Game profile

May 13th 2018, 2:05:47

much respect riddler.

Nerrus Game profile

May 13th 2018, 11:12:22

God, I miss top feeding on Express :(
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.