Verified:

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 0:14:53

How come Gerdler was able to post in a locked topic?

"Let's Talk Deletions"

I checked a little while ago and Primeval was the last post in that thread and it was locked. Now there is a post from Gerdler there as well.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 0:29:36

You only see "member", "new member", "admin", "mod boss" or "moderator" but there are many more levels underneath with other priviledges. :)

I explained this recently:
Originally posted by Gerdler:
as they say; Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

I should say the same to SaltyTears. It was not smart to post here as I have had mod access on these boards for a month now (I told the devs about it but nothing happened so I guess they want it that way). But you clearly want to hide your name and your bud has not tipped you off that it might be unwise to post here under these circumstances. :))))

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 0:50:07

I wonder if you should have those 'privledges' when you are clearly using them to further your own agenda.

I notice the offending post has been removed.... using your 'privledges' to hide your tracks?

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 0:59:36

Oooooh - my bad.

You didnt delete your post Gerdler. My apologies for that comment.

Funny - i was sure Gerdlers was the last comment on that thread let me check my screenshot.

Yep it was.

Something fishy is going on.

Edited By: trumpoz on Sep 17th 2018, 1:03:42

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 1:13:45

I'm not hiding fluff. lol.

Furthering my agenda, really? I responded to uninvited slander.

I'm disappointed in you trumpoz, rofl.

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 1:14:00

Oooooh now checking my screenshot more accurately....

Some time stamps on the posts have changed..... and there are new posts.

Original timestamp:

Primeval posting to Ratski about breaking rules and locking thread: 23:56:12

Gerdler posting afterwards: 0:04:32

No post from Galleri to be seen.

Current timestamps:
Gerdler posting 0:04:32

Suddenly a post from Galleri appears after Gerdler's at 0:32:59........ wait a sec, wasn't this thread supposed to be locked by Primeval?

Primeval's locking post changes to 0:44:44.

I'm generally not one for complaining about mods because it is a thankless job, but this is BS - clearly people are using their access to forward their own agenda and to protect themselves.

Given I'm an IT moron, is there any way of posting screenshots?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 1:15:20

So the fact that I was slandered and could respond to it bothers you?

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 1:17:43

The fact that you were using your access to unlock a previously locked thread to further your own agenda bothers me..... particularly when the Mod Boss locks it. That might be an idea to leave the thread be and let the actual mods deal with it.

The fact that post order and times were shuffled around bothers me.

There is clearly something going on to protect certain people on this forum and I'm calling it out.

ebert00 Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 1:22:17

borrow my foil hat. it would do you some good. cant br protected enough now a days.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 17th 2018, 1:29:33

You only see "member", "new member", "admin", "mod boss" or "moderator" but there are many more levels underneath with other priviledges. :)

as they say; Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

I should say the same to SaltyTears. It was not smart to post here as I have had mod access on these boards for a month now (I told the devs about it but nothing happened so I guess they want it that way). But you clearly want to hide your name and your bud has not tipped you off that it might be unwise to post here under these circumstances. :))))

Trumpoz - re-read his post. You missed something KEY in it. Actually, I will point it out for you. I have also brought it up to the admins before too. " (I told the devs about it but nothing happened so I guess they want it that way)"

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 17th 2018, 1:52:13

Galleri unlocked the thread to reply and while she was typing and before posting and re-closing the thread Gerdler snuck in a post.

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 1:59:38

I didnt slander you, dipfluff. It's libel in print.

I never suggested you were behind it. I suggested that if you were the victim it'd receive more attention.

And prime, what good is a lie if the benefactors tell the truth before you even post?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 2:02:22

Originally posted by Primeval:
Galleri unlocked the thread to reply and while she was typing and before posting and re-closing the thread Gerdler snuck in a post.

Thats actually not true. I posted before you locked it. There was like 5-6 min between our posts and 28 min between my post and galleri's.

It was locked a few seconds after my post.

Sep 17th 2018, 2:03:16

Also, your lie does nothing to address the fact you deleted your original then reposted as cover.

Why even bother if Gerd is supposed to have his access? Why disrupt the time line for galleri?

Sep 17th 2018, 2:04:41

You guys should coordinate before you start making fluff up.

Sep 17th 2018, 2:10:55

So.... Your post about access makes no fkn sense if you just snuck in seconds before prime locked it. Either you're supposed to be able to control forums and abuse the priveledge or you're just great with timing. You can't suggest both in a single thread.

Please coordinate and come up with a story that doesn't make it look like you and your friends have an unfair advantage over the rest of us.

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 2:11:57

Originally posted by galleri:

Trumpoz - re-read his post. You missed something KEY in it. Actually, I will point it out for you. I have also brought it up to the admins before too. " (I told the devs about it but nothing happened so I guess they want it that way)"

I can read Galleri - my issue is that it seems Gerdler was using his access to further his own agenda...... something that Im going to call out as BS...... particularly when DirtySquirells post was aimed more you and not directly at LaF.

Primeval - the screenshot I have is of a locked thread with no post from Galleri and Gerdler's post after your yours. So if Galleri unlocked the thread how could it appear as a locked thread when I took a screenshot? It also seems odd that Gerdler's post is 28 minutes before Galleri's. I can understand why Galleri may be drawn away for a while when writing a post given she has kids, but the thread would apper as unlocked during that time no? Im happy to email you the screenshot when I get home.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 17th 2018, 2:27:12

All I did was move my post back to the end of the thread for clarity and effect. There is a mod log and Gerdler never unlocked anything so I imagine he's just trolling you if he implied such. He either posted before I originally locked it or he posted when galleri unlocked it.

I don't see why any of this is important

Sep 17th 2018, 2:37:32

You don't see value in your player base perceiving game moderation as impartial? Galleri has already tried to parent a situation ebert created for himself, and now she substantiates Gerd claim of board moderation while you downplay it.

At the end of the day, I am still going to ruin everyone's fun, but isn't it best if everyone maintains the facade of fairness?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 2:39:45

All I did was move my post back to the end of the thread for clarity and effect. There is a mod log and Gerdler never unlocked anything so I imagine he's just trolling you if he implied such. He either posted before I originally locked it or he posted when galleri unlocked it.

No he really did unlock it and relock it. He is not lying to you.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Sep 17th 2018, 2:44:24

ROFL cmon guys. At least try.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 2:44:39

His sub access does not show up in the mod logs.
I can also prove that he did not sneak in while I had it unlocked.

A. <Gerdler> did you see I posted after prime said he'd close the thread?
<galleri> I have been so busy
<galleri> I haven't logged in :(
<Gerdler> me 2
B. Well B was going to be go look at the timestamps in the post and the mod logs, but I just noticed the mod logs don't show timestamps.
Either way, I am sure it is something Pang or qzjul can look at.
But to be fair he has brought this up to admins before. I also brought it up on the mod forums. And was told it was an access feature he has from being on the dev board, or team.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 2:45:10

Originally posted by DirtySquirrel83:

Why don't you give a real try and tell us who you are really are....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 2:46:23

I can literally get Pang to right now go in and look at the game logs and make you eat your words. By the way...looks like you are pinging around the US again ;)

Sep 17th 2018, 2:47:34

I didnt want to make it public, but since you've pressed... Feel free to call me daddy.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 2:48:37

I thought for awhile that Gerdler may be The One but the fact is that mod privileges are just another system of control. He is actually a computer program sent from the source in order to infiltrate the resistance. This must not happen. He must be stopped.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 2:49:03

Oh so macdaddy is back.
This explains it all.

Sep 17th 2018, 2:52:00

I can literally get Pang to right now go in and look at the game logs and make you eat your words. By the way...looks like you are pinging around the US again ;)

Horse fluff. I play from only my phone and I took my condom off so prime felt better. My wifi and cell carrier have not changed. If your system can't figure THAT out it's no wonder ratski has been able to cheat here for so long.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 2:53:41

"pinging" means your phone is jumping around. I never said you were using a vpn/proxy. Lawd.
We know how you cheat all the time macdaddy

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 2:54:26

Anyhow now that I know you are macdaddy. I am done even wasting my time.

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 2:58:57

Ill take your word for it Primeval.

Why do I perceive this as important? As much as DS is an idiot and his style of play on this server annoys me - he has a point regarding impartiality and transparency.

Gerdler could have put this to bed by stating that the thread was still open when he posted in response to my OP. He didn't and went on to imply that he is more important due to his additional access. I am fully aware that he had it so that is why I pushed the point. Whilst I don't agree with Galleri opening a thread locked by the Mod Boss, she was being targetted personally by DS and her impartiality questioned so it is reasonable that she would want the chance to respond.

As I said Ill take your word for it Primeval.

Sep 17th 2018, 3:00:39

If you guys can tell when I move from chair to couch, hats off.

Is this Mac guy the one that bought all the silver statuses for limited server back in the day? Or some other guy that popped up since?

Sep 17th 2018, 3:06:55

Trumpoz with the backhanded compliment? I should probably bend you over... But maybe spit on it first?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 3:14:34

ROFL, just a little tiny spark and you guys go totally apefluff, I love it. You guys showed your hand over a bluff and everyone now knows where you stand.

Every time you make a fluffshow about something we are gonna have this in the back of our minds and you are not going to be taken seriously if you ever were.

gg no re.

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 3:19:48

Not at all Gerdler - it has exposed you as soomeone who quite happy to imply you are 'above' everyone else....... something which you seem to regularly post on AT...... how many times have you posted your netting record just this reset? What was it...... words to the effect of "If I cant win running a reasonable defense then no-one can".

Enjoy being more superior in an online game.......

You are great.

Your are my god.

Excuse me while I go vomit.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 3:20:20

Trumpoz...it really did not take me 26 mins to write a post up. I type way faster than that. lol And I wouldn't have ever seen it happened if Gerdler never said anything. Today is/was my day to try to get everything done, while the baby is sick. I WAS almost there. #goalsruined (not your fault)

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 3:29:01

Sick baby - enough said.

Good luck!

Sep 17th 2018, 3:32:25

ROFL, just a little tiny spark and you guys go totally apefluff, I love it. You guys showed your hand over a bluff and everyone now knows where you stand.

Every time you make a fluffshow about something we are gonna have this in the back of our minds and you are not going to be taken seriously if you ever were.

gg no re.

So Gal, a mod and member of your alliance, is protecting you, or you're full of fluff. Between the two of you, who should we not take seriously?

I'd lean toward Gal, since shes calling me Mac, but that has much bigger repercussions than just YOU being full of fluff.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 4:20:31

Originally posted by trumpoz:
Sick baby - enough said.

Good luck!

Thanks, Trumpoz. It is the only reason I am still up. She caught some virus. But she keeps waking up coughing and cannot breathe. Looking for a diffuser I can buy to put eucalyptus oil in for her room. (for whenever it happens next)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2018, 4:31:11

Originally posted by ebert00:
borrow my foil hat. it would do you some good. cant br protected enough now a days.

LMFAO +1000
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2018, 5:31:40

I didnt want to make it public, but since you've pressed... Feel free to call me daddy.

I had a feeling it was you, piece of fluff human.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 13:18:10

that was different mac.

if ds is macdumbass then how come he can play? he has cheated basically everywhere.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Sep 17th 2018, 13:39:40

Originally posted by Marshal:
that was different mac.

if ds is macdumbass then how come he can play? he has cheated basically everywhere.

That guy still around? Was is like macdamon or something? I have the image of Matt Damon from Team America stuck in my head when I try to recall his name.

And, it's simple and obvious Marshall. I am not that person.

Gal is convinced I am someone, and when I suggested she call me daddy, as a term of endearment, she assumed it was some confession.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 15:20:08

Originally posted by Marshal:
that was different mac.

That guy still around? Was is like macdamon or something? I have the image of Matt Damon from Team America stuck in my head when I try to recall his name.

And, it's simple and obvious Marshall. I am not that person.

Gal is convinced I am someone, and when I suggested she call me daddy, as a term of endearment, she assumed it was some confession.

Because you are acting the way he did on the forums. And he confessed that way once too. So now you can see why, and you can also see I am not the only person that thought it was him (he acts this way, acts like it isn't him, makes up a ton of alts, disappears for a bit and reappears.....just around the perfect time you arrived) so you can see why it is thought that you are him and he is you.
And no you are not my daddy. You should know that with those type of rules ;) (and you know what area I mean)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 15:24:15

P.S. great story to cover yourself up though....

See what I just did there?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2018, 16:13:34

Question, is trumpoz Clintonista?
(•_•)

Sep 17th 2018, 16:15:51

P.S. great story to cover yourself up though....

See what I just did there?

I don't. At all.

Deplorable Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 16:51:10

This conversation is, repeat after me everyone, "WE TALL DID"

PaperTiger Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 17:31:51

SOFA KING WE TODD ED.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 17th 2018, 19:49:48

no that mac retired years ago way before mehul sold swirve and he bought plat statuses (at least in later years).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....