Verified:

ebert00 Game profile

Jul 7th 2018, 16:13:11

maybe you are new. me killing you was because you double tapped me. I extreemly rarely attack humans without provocation. now you threaten to ruin me every set. it is simple. dont attack me and I won't attack you. attack me twice and you run a high risk of me killing you. if you want to talk further feel free to post here or message ingame. I am not unreasonable and if you ask around I really am a decent guy who often is willing to help others and give advice etc.

Ratski Game profile

Jul 7th 2018, 18:32:07

Ebert is a great player, and yes he is very reasonable, but there are very few that can out build him or survive a war with him, my advise its best to find a ease target to mess with.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2018, 5:24:14

Very few people know the secret to running a perfect rainbow.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 8th 2018, 10:53:27

ratski isn't 1 of those
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Ratski Game profile

Jul 8th 2018, 22:11:56

I tried a Commie industry and ended up in negative cash flow, If I have learn one thing a Rainbow country don't go broke waiting on the market to sell oils bushels jets turrets, troops tanks, and tech. I kept tiring to build, nothing but industry, but ended up having to sell my military. Because I was not bringing enough cash to keep building at one point, let alone support, my forces. with losing my forces do to not having enough cash! I did sell lots of tech and some jets, and made 54 million cash. and when you keep losing 300.000 a turn its hard to make it last.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2018, 23:16:15

SMH
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Jul 8th 2018, 23:44:20

someone train this kid.

that was one of the best part about clan servers in the past. all major clans had UNI divisions that made you play a couple sets with an adviser looking at your country giving you tips.

there was a forum feature that mimicked this not too long ago, but it fizzled out. not enough people training.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Riddler Game profile

Jul 8th 2018, 23:45:33

Ratski, you must play the market, if you play any strat right, (with the exception of casher) you will lose money per turn but your market sales are where you make your income, yeah you can lose 1-2M per turn and still make 100M or more per day through the market which is why you specialize in the first place

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2018, 3:00:41

Originally posted by mrford:
someone train this kid.

that was one of the best part about clan servers in the past. all major clans had UNI divisions that made you play a couple sets with an adviser looking at your country giving you tips.

there was a forum feature that mimicked this not too long ago, but it fizzled out. not enough people training.

This ^
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 9th 2018, 12:38:51

The strategy board in e2025 used to be really nice. there were players average to great that would frequent it and post every day there.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 9th 2018, 14:23:05

Originally posted by mrford:
someone train this kid.

not possible, he's even worse than macidiot and no1 has enuf patience to hammer how to run proper strat into cheatski's head and make sure it stays there (longer than 5 secs).

karma Game profile

Jul 10th 2018, 15:13:25

vatzooland

Jul 11th 2018, 3:46:05

don't listen to ebert, he is only human like the rest of us - there is no reason you can't match him or defeat him unless there is some sort of cheating or help going on.

Original Skywise L Game profile

Jul 12th 2018, 13:40:43

I was Pillows. See you soon enough Ebert. You've made a lot of new 'friends', so I'll wait my turn. There is no fear in me of your (*cough ) greatness. You'll retire that country name you've used as a shield in past sets, because now it is simple a target screaming, "please hit me, I'm that pank that talks grandiose on messages in- game after pulling sideways fluff". Soon enough. You won't get to keep such low military on fat land, using just your country name like your tagged and untouchable. You seem very much the "Look at me, look at me!" guy. Well, we're looking.

Lol, all that for bonus
Skywise

catbus Game profile

Jul 12th 2018, 14:58:13

Originally posted by Original Skywise L:
I was Pillows. See you soon enough Ebert. You've made a lot of new 'friends', so I'll wait my turn. There is no fear in me of your (*cough ) greatness. You'll retire that country name you've used as a shield in past sets, because now it is simple a target screaming, "please hit me, I'm that pank that talks grandiose on messages in- game after pulling sideways fluff". Soon enough. You won't get to keep such low military on fat land, using just your country name like your tagged and untouchable. You seem very much the "Look at me, look at me!" guy. Well, we're looking.

Lol, all that for bonus

It amazes me that there are people like you, with the sole vacuous intention of ruining people's sets. Ebert, like many others, minds his own business (unless someone asks for advice which he always openly and helpfully gives). There is no reason to hit humans multiple times other than to be a griefer, but I suppose art imitates life: there are those who try to excel and do better at all endeavors, and those who grief others, as a result of a deep-seated sense of inferiority. I pity the latter.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2018, 15:05:10

Ya, no fluff SMH
(•_•)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2018, 20:04:00

Personally I find white knighting and virtue signalling "vacuous" but each to their own :)

Have you considered that finishing #1 isn't just about how much NW *you* can get, but also how much you can stop your opponents getting... Is anyone familiar with this text...

"Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land."

Shooting bots in a barrel is all well and good - but this is a MMORPG... the key M being Multiplayer.

ebert00 Game profile

Jul 12th 2018, 20:29:33

I let my gameplay speak for itself. I can obviously net well. and I would like to believe that I can war well too. I wish kills were a stat on express... I wonder how many I have.

Edited By: ebert00 on Jul 12th 2018, 23:48:32. Reason: spelling

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2018, 21:47:55

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
Personally I find white knighting and virtue signalling "vacuous" but each to their own :)

Have you considered that finishing #1 isn't just about how much NW *you* can get, but also how much you can stop your opponents getting... Is anyone familiar with this text...

"Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land."

Shooting bots in a barrel is all well and good - but this is a MMORPG... the key M being Multiplayer.

You simply cannot fix stupid.
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Jul 12th 2018, 22:35:25

if 1st and 2nd start to fight then 3rd will be happy.

today's players are more protective about their land so if breaks gdi then its either loss of country or parking lost as a result.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2018, 23:43:15

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by UgolinoII:

You simply cannot fix stupid.

Confirmed

Original Skywise L Game profile

Jul 16th 2018, 0:31:19

*sighs
Skywise