Verified:

Bauer24

Sep 19th 2010, 17:20:06

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...minEditApp.php?appID=1119
NTS=NoTagSociety

Untagged Countries!!!! Unite together using the NTS site.
Lets work together, vote on everything, and stop being the large tags farmland.
They say theres strength in numbers, lets put that to the test. Need members and Officers.
Come play with the NoTagSociety
Jack
Defense will be our goal for this first round

lincoln

Sep 20th 2010, 0:13:23

good luck with that jack but the admins have told us repeatedly that untagged countries never get hit by the big clans

any comments to the contrary are merely the rantings of delusional paranoids
FoG

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 20th 2010, 1:02:25

Originally posted by lincoln:
the admins have told us repeatedly that untagged countries never get hit by the big clans

What do you even mean by that? o.O
Finally did the signature thing.

lincoln

Sep 20th 2010, 2:56:43

i refer to the many threads on both the ffa and B&S forums where people have suggested multiple ways to allow individuals to play on the ffa.
these threads go back many many months and have ten or twelve different advocates, myself included

the official response is always the same
there is no problem
the clan response is the usual melange of nonsense

in the latest thread the concluding comment is by you, qz, saying you have 5 countries on the server the implication being they never have any problem with being hit by clans

the response in the threads initiated by zues are the same
FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 5:36:16

rofl

lincoln

Sep 20th 2010, 14:55:05

Once again admins LaE is laughing not just at jack for wanting a server where an individual can legally play many countries, not just at me for wanting a clean game but also at you for your unwillingness to stop them. i remember their mantra immediately after they were caught for the umpteenth time " the more they try to stop us the more we keep doing it". Here we are a few months later and gone is the contrition back is LaE's sense of entitlement to a server where they can prey on individuals. I see why they laugh because i admit i too find it a little bit humorous given that it would be so easy to create a clean multi-country sub-server where skill rather than clan size determined the outcome.

FoG

Mars UP Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 19:21:41

If you want to be antisocial and play with yourself, go play primary or express.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 0:10:01

Lots of talk for a guy who's too scared to run countries in FFA

Havoc Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 0:37:56

I'm sure any quality player could run a one man tag in FFA and still finish well.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

NightShade

Sep 21st 2010, 1:01:06

Granted they had the time, uninterrupted internet access, and enough caffeine to do it ;) *hint, hint*
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 2:42:10

Guess it depends on your definition of well....

Just by the layout of the server, a 1 man tag would have a lot of crap to contend with. I could see an 1 man tag finishing with 30-40 mil ANW in FFA, but I wouldn't call that finishing well considering the server standards for NW.

mrford Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 16:25:16

Wouldn't hat just make you a clan if you have leaders and a site?

And lol Gregg
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Bauer24

Sep 21st 2010, 17:18:15

Nope,not at all. the site will be used to track things, anything they want tracked.. the only dictators within the site will be the dictators created for countries by membership.. pfft.

looking for #6 atm.
Defense will be our goal for this first round

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 23rd 2010, 15:37:06

Hellrush is a retard.

Not sure why this post reminded me of that.