Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 23:57:09

First you are $17.5 mill NW and I message you how I didn’t retal you because we are fellow Canadians.

You then taunt me saying that I am not retaling you because I can’t and that it will cost me too much NW.

I reply that that is not the case as I still have 200 turns on hand.

You reply that I am just protecting my top 10 spot and that I am all talk per this message below:

Message from Nova Scotia Strong (#41) sent on May 03, 21:57
Report this message
Difference is you know its not worth it ;) gotta protect top 10

Another guy talked crap to me and said... ya know youll make top 15 if lucky

I said back to him... funny how words could end your set the same way

He then stayed quiet lol. I enjoy throwing shade to allow others to smarten up

In the end just a game gl sir

I of course have to retal you now because well you can’t say that I am all talk.

You then fail 3 grabs on me and you drop NW down to $2 mill NW and now you threaten me for next set?

Message from Nova Scotia Strong (#41) sent on May 03, 23:54
Report this message
Consequences of your actions.

Someone else gained a ton of money to win this reset.

Hitting 5 mins before the block was quite immature on your part

Express changes starting next set. You have opened pandoras box

Netsquash Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 23:59:51

You were immature enough to retal 5 minutes before the block

Actions have consequences.

Future sets will now be affected. other regulars can thank you for creating a new pest

SuperFly Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:00:41

Geez what’s up with that dude? You should have just played nice and said thanks SuperFly for not trying to retal me even though you could PS me 3 times over.

Instead here we are. You gonna try and hit me next set which means that I get the FS on you which means that I get to own you and make you rage quit again.

Ok then if that’s what you want. See you in a few days then.

Netsquash Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:01:03

Those failed grabbed were on purpose to hurt and bait you.

Anyhow until next week. Cant wait. Cheers

Netsquash Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:02:24

I wont be rage quitting my friend. My goal is to make your game harder. And i will in a legal way of the rules.

You will be the one rage quitting or demoralized :)

Netsquash Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:03:15

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Ok then if that’s what you want. See you in a few days then.

I do... and i cant wait. You should be bothered

SuperFly Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:06:53

I am so scared homie. Ask all the regular express players how many people have come on here saying that they are going to own SuperFly and bring his game down.

Just ask anyone on the boards if someone has been successful ever in making me rage quit or even take a break from the server.

None, not one player. You are trying to make a name for yourself here trying to fight one of the big dogs when you are a little kitten.

See you next round

Netsquash Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:10:35

I will affect you one way or another. I promise that.

I dont even have to know your country number.

Oh im a big kitten. You wont like what i have in store next set.

Just by responding it shows how annoyed you are at my replies and trying to deter me. I will enjoy this greatly

SuperFly Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:13:26

No I am making fun of you because you are a nobody who is trying to make himself famous by trying to hang with me.

The fact that you rage quit this set and dropped $14 mill NW already showed the entire server your character.

I can’t wait to make a thread next round asking were you went :)

SuperFly Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:16:30

Wait I just saw your post from last round. Are you moving on to me because you couldn’t handle the last guy that you hit end of set and he owned you the following set because he analyzed your play style and found you?

Oh boy looks like it’s going to be a boring round of all talk from your side....

Netsquash Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:17:38

Lol you are so pathetic.

Lets get one thing straight... you arent famous. You are a loser who rocks his socks by thinking hes so great at an old html game.

I will be waiting for your appology at the end of next set.

I didn't rage quit, i made sure your chances of a higher top 10 were ruined as much as possible.

This is all about you after all. Right? Big dog?

Im already getting under your skin. I feel the tension

Netsquash Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:19:12

Oh boy looks like it’s going to be a boring round of all talk from your side....

Oh btw do you still live in your parents basement?

Just wondering.... i was hoping you would have bought your own house by now

SuperFly Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:32:04

Originally posted by Netsquash:

Oh btw do you still live in your parents basement?

Just wondering.... i was hoping you would have bought your own house by now

Yes I do live in my parents acreage and yes I do drive my daddy’s G55 AMG sometimes and yes daddy paid for my lifted Raptor.

Do I feel like a lessor person because dads oil money buys me nice toys? nope not at all.

Do you rent some dudes basement and drive a mid 2000s Kia that you purchased with your own hard work and blood and sweat? If so that is cool and commendable. I don’t have to attack your real life situation or make things personal like you are trying to do because you are hurt that some random person who you have never met in your real life decided to call your bluff while you were being ignorant and rude to me. All I was extend you an olive branch and wished you well and in return you insulted me and attacked me.

Not sure why you are so mad but alas I guess the self isolation might be making you a bit touchy I guess were you see people being nice to you as being hostile.

Netsquash Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:36:34

My memory of your background is amazing.

Im moreso impressed that you were brutally honnest about it too.

Really i was sincere about getting your own house.

I might want to mess your game up on here but not in real life.

I think this chapter will be like your LaF mess up that caused suiciders. But you will grow up from it

I wasnt mean to you... but you took it that way.

I think you wanted an enemy on express. Your wish is granted

SuperFly Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:37:13

I am kidding, I am not that blessed. You might be more blessed than me financially and materially as you seem like some big shot so good for you.

Enjoy your Sunday and see you next week.

Netsquash Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:41:09

I am kidding, I am not that blessed. You might be more blessed than me financially and materially as you seem like some big shot so good for you.

Enjoy your Sunday and see you next week.

Not a big shot but i do well for myself. Once you are a millionaire your life changes usually not in the right way.

I rather dream about things i cannot afford then have them and be bored.

I will have a drink to that. You enjoy your sunday too.

Now to wait and see all the confused people reading this thread

SuperFly Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:46:04

LaF mess up? Have you been reading Gerdlers nonsense on team boards. I’ll say it again, all LaF suiciders were created by LaF and their style of play which is still the best style which they have moved from and now just do explore strategy.

For your info I alternated between LaF and Elders for years and decided to just stay in Elders as we kept joining LaFs side on all the arranged wars of 1A so it’s like playing in LaF but under another tag.

Maybe get your facts right please before trying to tarnish me on my 1A history.

Dude I don’t even recall your name. Are you some old player coming back or some random new guy? Have we even interacted before on another server?

Honestly not sure as I don’t recall your name but unless I see you in IRC and chat with you once in awhile I tend to forget names.

Netsquash Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:52:13

I am one of the originals from when the game was brand new.

But were talking like 2 decades ago. Swirve days.

Your facts vs other facts on 1a history. I think many people have a different perspective than you do. In the end you were involved in that era no matter what spin you put on it.

We have interacted way back in the past. Of course under a different name. But i like to keep my secrets for now

SuperFly Game profile

May 4th 2020, 1:02:11

Oh ok so we played in LaF back in the day? Funny because the only beef in LaF stemmed from me always hitting bots with missiles. Every Don prior to Gerdy did not have an issue with me padding my stats by cheming bots for Civ kills.

Gerd was always up my ass saying that missiles belong to LaF and that they are used for kill targets only and that I never showed up for them. Which is true 100%. I am not gonna give up sleep or risk my job for a kill target so whatever. I hit every offline target posted that was alive when I logged on.

If you want to hide your identity that i would know you as that’s ok. But damn do I miss Don Vic!

Netsquash Game profile

May 4th 2020, 1:39:02

Which is true 100%. I am not gonna give up sleep or risk my job for a kill target so whatever. I hit every offline target posted that was alive when I logged on.

I can understand that fully. Real life always comes first. Yet i ran war chats at 2am and had to work at 9am lol. But it was still fun. Had to cater to the west coast people.

I enjoyed being on irc chats and pounding targets. If run well things were like a well oiled machine. Filthy efficient in less than 2 mins a kill. God i miss those days a little. Rarely stonewalled. The way i liked it

SuperFly Game profile

May 4th 2020, 1:40:43

Vic is that you!?

Netsquash Game profile

May 4th 2020, 2:04:51

How about this. I will not be a pest this reset. I was kinda enjoying being a drama queen.

I will challenge you to high nw set. Using my favorite strategy. I was only testing mechanics for mmb

If i beat you, you will admit i am your daddy publicly to this forum.

If you beat me, i will tell you my identity and the truth. Now theres encouragement to see you go all out ;)

See you on the flip side SF

SuperFly Game profile

May 4th 2020, 2:36:59

Ohhhhh daddy Vic it is you!

Bro I have missed you so much! Welcome back man!

How’s the wife and kids!

Netsquash Game profile

May 4th 2020, 2:38:51

Ohhhhh daddy Vic it is you!

Bro I have missed you so much! Welcome back man!

How’s the wife and kids!

Shhhh, you cant ask questions until you beat me next reset. Then you can ask many questions ;)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2020, 7:52:21

This thread is great, I just stumbled into another way to annoy Gerd :P

Carry on boys, I've got my notepad in hand!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 6th 2020, 1:28:27

Well, color me baffled also for once.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Ratski Game profile

May 8th 2020, 20:23:32

I got a big bowl of popcorn , to sit back and watch the news on this one..lol

SuperFly Game profile

May 8th 2020, 21:19:17

give me the infidels country number and I will make the news happen!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2020, 21:32:13

I like your style!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Netsquash Game profile

May 9th 2020, 3:21:53

Outside of cheaters, i think this set will be a solid NG one