Verified:

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 17th 2019, 16:52:46

How come I could not declare war on a country in the closing hours of this last express set?

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2019, 17:10:35

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 0:38:53
wasn't me...

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 17th 2019, 17:32:31

Are you kidding me? So what is the attack cut off time? WOW this game really has changed since I play. And your right Jayr .... Commie Pinkos .....

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 17th 2019, 17:41:50

GDI rules are so griefers cant decide the outcome of the game. If you have a reason to attack someone like they attacked you before, then you can. but waiting til end of the set to suicide someone who didnt touch you is really what they were trying to get away from and if you are one of those people who can only get joy off of ruining the game experience for someone else then Im glad you are dissapointed. :)

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 17th 2019, 19:32:32

Back in the Day (late 90's early 2000's) you fought till the end. If you are not good enough to handle a full out attack with an hour left .... Go back to playing DIG DUG or GALAGA!!!! That is SO SOFT for sure. I get pleasure off of KILLING TURD COUNTRIES not teching .... and this was a WAR game last time I checks not a teching game for WEAK SOFT SNOW FLAKES!!!

Marshal Game profile

Jun 17th 2019, 19:37:36

you can fight, just don't join gdi and fight against non-gdis.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 17th 2019, 19:43:11

Thank you for the advice Mr Marshal. I will do that. But am still going to find 0ut when the cut off time is to attack GDI .... late raping of the Top Ten will happen .... I will figure out how.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 17th 2019, 20:20:03

last 6 hrs of set you can't attack any1 (besides maybe those who have attacked against you) so whatever you plan to do you need to do before last 6 hrs of set (and at that time top10s have high def so you can't do much/anything).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 17th 2019, 20:23:33

I will beat you no matter the rules, lol.

Edited By: Gerdler on Jun 17th 2019, 20:25:49

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 17th 2019, 20:34:00

ohhh thanks for the time table Mr Marshal!! 6 hours it is. And there is always a way to mess up a county if I can get a spy op on it ..... And I CAN get an op on anything.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2019, 20:36:43

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 0:38:40
wasn't me...

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 17th 2019, 20:40:00

Your use of what? I will ....... when ever I good and well please .... Turd

Boltar Game profile

Jun 17th 2019, 21:31:26

is the rule just for those who hit u, that u can hit them? or can u hit someone else again that u hit? so if thats the case.. attack every single country once during the set.. so ur last 6 hrs can be spent attacking everyone again?

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 17th 2019, 21:32:54

I'm typically a supporter of good player-to-player interaction and real attacks within the game. Guys like this make it a hard argument to make some days.

Some helpful advice, sroomy: Express server might not be the best game server here for what you are seeking. Primary or Tournament may be more your speed

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 17th 2019, 21:52:50

Pimeval ..... This is and always has been a FIGHTING SERVER!! Turning this into a Pansy Ass tech server would just suck and all around be bad for EARTH ... The Whole Planet man. Well except Russia but Russia sucks anyways .... I have been asked to come back into the game and "MAKE KILLING GREAT AGAIN" As a Mod you should know that "good player-to-player interaction" in this WAR game is KILLING .... maybe you forgot THAT while you smelled the Pansy's and teched to your peace loving hearts desire .... but that will change!

Boltar .... that is a thought I had as well and will be looking into it.

Gerdler ..... name a server my friend ..... I may be old and rusty but it will be good practice seeing how you build .... then punching you right in the face!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 17th 2019, 21:57:15

Originally posted by Boltar:
is the rule just for those who hit u, that u can hit them? or can u hit someone else again that u hit? so if thats the case.. attack every single country once during the set.. so ur last 6 hrs can be spent attacking everyone again?

Thats not how it works no. You can only hit those who hit you. now if you hit everyone and everyone retals, then you can hit everyone :)

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 17th 2019, 22:07:40

If one steals enough tech and cares not if they get caught ... well then the 15 countries WILL retal and hence be open to a last hour ass kicking .... who will not retal a spy raping your tech?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 17th 2019, 22:16:28

Originally posted by MushSroomy:
Back in the Day (late 90's early 2000's) you fought till the end. If you are not good enough to handle a full out attack with an hour left .... Go back to playing DIG DUG or GALAGA!!!! That is SO SOFT for sure. I get pleasure off of KILLING TURD COUNTRIES not teching .... and this was a WAR game last time I checks not a teching game for WEAK SOFT SNOW FLAKES!!!

Back in 1999 and 2000 and something it was earth2025. This is earthempires. ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 17th 2019, 22:17:57

Also, MushSroomy, to save all of us the trouble, please read the rules listed at the top of the express forum. I don't need an upset player that did not read the rules when I, Warster or Prime delete them. This tends to happen to returning players and new players. Enjoy the game!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 17th 2019, 22:22:11

And there was Mars2025 ... DAMN RUSSIANS .... And before it was Earth2025 it was a military training tool or some crap like that ... I can't remember. But it has been the same basic code for the last 25 or so years .... I'll pay it the old way ..... and shame of the turds who wrote the pansy codes into it!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 17th 2019, 22:30:35

They really only make changes after a player push on it. ;)

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2019, 22:44:07

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 0:38:29
wasn't me...

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 17th 2019, 22:45:31

ya know back in the 70's when I was a kid in grammar school (grades 1-5 for you new people) our gym teach called dodge ball ...."Smear The Queer" ... not one kid or parent complained. No body cared and no one got offended.... now I hear they are taking dodge ball out of school because of some fluff or the other .... Just because people push for change does not make it GOOD CHANGE!!! For the love of all that is holy ... GROW A SET AND TAKE THE HIT MAN!!!! IT WAR!!!!

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 17th 2019, 22:51:31

Originally posted by Jayr:
If anyone here is a turd it would be you, good sir.

One of the finest TURDS from the finest HOLES you would ever have the pleasure of fighting with ...... but I'm sure ....Jayr..... that would offed your proper senses and melt your snow flake courage ..... diarrhea

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2019, 23:46:36

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 0:38:24
wasn't me...

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 17th 2019, 23:57:57

Originally posted by galleri:
Also, MushSroomy, to save all of us the trouble, please read the rules listed at the top of the express forum. I don't need an upset player that did not read the rules when I, Warster or Prime delete them. This tends to happen to returning players and new players. Enjoy the game!

I not sure if you know this ... but power hunger modes in a game kind of suck and are very lame .... just to point out that i have violated no rules and for you to even mention it is kind of a bush league move ... this game has changed .... not for the better I may add .... and I'm starting to see why ...... WAY TO GO CHAMP .... swing and a miss!!!!

MushSroomy Game profile

Jun 17th 2019, 23:59:07

If anyone here is a turd it would be you, good sir.

One of the finest TURDS from the finest HOLES you would ever have the pleasure of fighting with ...... but I'm sure ....Jayr..... that would offed your proper senses and melt your snow flake courage ..... diarrhea
I'll pp on u boy...

What? ... your sending me money on Pay Pal?