Verified:

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Sep 16th 2018, 4:05:36

Say I'm a trashy rainbow that runs 4+ countries.

What does it take to get deleted?

Hypothetically, I can run turns on each country consecutively.. Target the same countries for land... Participate in kill runs consecutively, with at least a couple of my trash countries... And suggest that real, nonfluffty players kill themselves, without getting mod attention.

What would it actually take to get deleted? Do you have to target primeval to get noticed? Talk fluff about his lackluster skills on the forums? Or just hit Laffers?

Please advise!

-not a fluffty rainbow multi

Sep 16th 2018, 4:12:37

Please note I would never use the word fluffY. You're absolute trash and should never again create a country.

Go fk yourself.

And gal, pls do ur job.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2018, 4:58:43

I really really really need a translator for what DS is trying to say... :/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 16th 2018, 5:04:11

Sorry - I don't have a translator from intelligent to idiot.

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 16th 2018, 5:06:10

#11 and #6 are purple

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2018, 5:07:05

LOL thanks lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 16th 2018, 5:49:00

I am sorry what is this squirrel guy going on about now?
Lrn2usreportbutton...it is your best friend vs coming on here to give some sort of not even close Haiku riddle.
And I am doing my job...the one that pays me (this does not)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 16th 2018, 5:50:10

Though if you like to use haiku riddles. please keep going.
But stop ranting on here like I sit at this computer 24/7 365. (I mean for all you knew i could of been in the hurricane hard hit area with no power....)

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2018, 5:51:39

Yeah, keep your life jacket handy!
(•_•)

Ratski Game profile

Sep 16th 2018, 5:57:05

Well that was fun, HaHaHa

Sep 16th 2018, 6:02:03

Funny how I reported these idiots HOURS ago but only see action when I publicly call you out. It's almost as if.. Public shaming is the beat option? I'll skip the report button from now on.

And do you know what a haiku is? Jesus christ, you're as clueless as the rainbow retards ruining your server. Players don't expect much from developers OR mods, but counting 5,7,5 is pretty basic.

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 16th 2018, 6:09:15

If that was you Ratski I wouldn't be admitting to anything...... trying to do a KR on a country with 2 accounts and failing is beyond pathetic.

Ratski Game profile

Sep 16th 2018, 6:15:34

55 Farming Rainbows got farmed back ! He double taped the wrong players. and starts a war with two countries both were looking to kill him, with GS"s he was down to 7000 troops. Dam Rain bows were stopping him . And sniveled to admin. there double teaming me waah lol. Same old good old boy's club

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 16th 2018, 6:49:39

Originally posted by Ratski:
55 Farming Rainbows got farmed back ! He double taped the wrong players. and starts a war with two countries both were looking to kill him, with GS"s he was down to 7000 troops. Dam Rain bows were stopping him . And sniveled to admin. there double teaming me waah lol. Same old good old boy's club

You are taking the fluff arent you? Talking smack after you were busted for cheating...... (running a KR with your neighbour or dog is cheating).

No wonder you are a laughing stock.

BTW DirtySquirrel is certainly not part of any boys club - check out his exchanges with Galleri and Primeval.

Edited By: trumpoz on Sep 16th 2018, 6:51:58

Ratski Game profile

Sep 16th 2018, 6:56:47

Originally posted by trumpoz:
Originally posted by Ratski:

You are taking the fluff arent you? Talking smack after you were busted for cheating...... (running a KR with your neighbour or dog is cheating).

No wonder you are a laughing stock.
I don't give a Rats ass He starts a war with me its on! will not be bully by you pussies any more ! double tap me and its on ! Rainbow farmer got Farmed he had it coming , check his hit record on EE Stats. Laugh all you want, It's a war game. And how I p;lay it is my game and I won't back down.

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 16th 2018, 7:10:25

You can't compete with the rest of us so you cheat.

Ok.

PaperTiger Game profile

Sep 16th 2018, 10:28:11

You can't compete with the rest of us so you cheat.

Ok.
/

ITS
MATH

Ratski Game profile

Sep 16th 2018, 17:59:22

You Stupid Ass's still think I running two countries... lol Like I said stupid, No one can run two on the same IP adress with out getting deleted ..lol

ebert00 Game profile

Sep 16th 2018, 18:50:29

ratski, you make yourself look so guilty with your responses. noone can do that on the same ip... which infers that you do it on multiple ips to try and get around it.as if you learned that if you are gonna cheat you have to be sneakier about it. just dont cheat. if you dont cheat just say I dont cheat...not explaining how you got caught before.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2018, 19:12:56

They are deleted, Ratski.
(•_•)

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 16th 2018, 21:53:31

FFS Ratski.

Even if you dont run multiple countries - what you did to #55 (with whoever) is collusion...... on a solo server it is against the rules.

I dont think you ran 2 countries - my guess is that you ran at least 3......... the two that got deleted and #17 at the very least.

If people want to get around the anti-cheat measures t o create multiple countries then they will find a way.

Edited By: trumpoz on Sep 16th 2018, 21:57:59

Ratski Game profile

Sep 16th 2018, 22:56:18

FFS Ratski.

Even if you dont run multiple countries - what you did to #55 (with whoever) is collusion...... on a solo server it is against the rules.

I dont think you ran 2 countries - my guess is that you ran at least 3......... the two that got deleted and #17 at the very least.

If people want to get around the anti-cheat measures t o create multiple countries then they will find a way.
Be honest do you really think I am that smart ? HaHaHa ! When Rainbow farmer and me bumped heads, I hit him first we traded land, and he retaled me, and I let that go, I called it even at that time,but when #55 came back again that's when he got hit with every missile I had. It was on ! Standings meant nothing to me I don't care. And I don't know what he did to piss off #11 Chico, it was a race to see who could kill #55, Rainbow Farmer first, It was a gang bang yes, and a race to get the kill on the casher, of coarse it looks like collusion, But I didn't care I wanted the kill ! I even switched to tyrant government to make more hits, I had #55 down to 2000 population, and only 4700 troops. He messed with the wrong Rainbow. No I am not cheating only competing. I keep you guy's on edge, fluffing about me running two countries, that's hilarious.

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 16th 2018, 23:12:40

You come here and brag about #55 - after you were deleted. Seriously stupid thing to do. It makes you look like a cheat who is running multiple countries..... dare I ask how many times have you been deleted?

It is easy for people to play a persona. My persona on the boards is that of an ass. Not me IRL.

VicVixvi Game profile

Sep 16th 2018, 23:19:03

Sad part is that even cheating you couldn't kill him. That's pretty weak. -v

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 0:04:32

DS why are you trying to blame LaF for Ratski's exploits? We have constantly been his harshest critics and I dont see how the fluff we figure in to all this.

Are you just a random hater or are you decidedly non-random?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 17th 2018, 0:32:59

Originally posted by DirtySquirrel83:
Funny how I reported these idiots HOURS ago but only see action when I publicly call you out. It's almost as if.. Public shaming is the beat option? I'll skip the report button from now on.

And do you know what a haiku is? Jesus christ, you're as clueless as the rainbow retards ruining your server. Players don't expect much from developers OR mods, but counting 5,7,5 is pretty basic.

Funny, I wasn't the mod that made the deletions. I noticed they had been done doing a sweep, came over to Express Talk to see if anything was posted. Glad I could sort that out for you. Trust me, you couldn't publicly shame me if you tried.
And you are clueless on "sarcasm".... (which was the haiku comment)
Also, you are clueless as to who's server or game this is.... I am mod, not an admin. You know until recently I was a pretty active mod until the whining started all over. Whining and complaining makes people that do this as a volunteer thing, not want to do it. I am sorry you sit at your computer 24/7. I actually have a thing they call "life". Try it.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 17th 2018, 0:44:44

Ratski - If you are found to be cooperating with another account or breaking the rules of Express server in any way again, I will be delivering a long time-out.

Thread closed.