Verified:

lincoln

Oct 18th 2010, 21:56:15

LaEx/LaE/NA may have banned yet another of their members for truthfully reporting that their clan leaders do in fact use the clan websites to coordinate activities on the Express server.

Some were troubled by the fact that so few LaE members would admit to the allegation, now two of them have and they were immediately ostracized by the clan. The clan admits that what they said is true, but booted them out of the clan anyway.

no doubt the clan will soon start a character assasination campaign against the most recent to admit the truth.
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 22:02:29

I think I see the true motives of your off the wall assumptions and biased facts

you are just a simple attention whore.

Why else post it on every single board?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

lincoln

Oct 18th 2010, 22:24:58

i do not post on every board

i only post on express, alliance and ffa because those are three servers which are directly impacted by your cheating on express.

if you want me to stop posting on alliance, stop using the NA website to coordinate ten or more Express countries.

if you want me to stop posting on ffa, stop using the LaE website to organize kill runs on express.

if the clan websites were only used by two or three people as you now claim, you would not have denied it for a year and fought so hard to keep it when it was exposed beyond any reasonable doubt.

once NOW3P admitted the clan websites are in fact used to organize Express activities, you have tried recantation, minimization and rationalization to try to explain away the confession. that is like the conduct of the five year olds pang compared you to several months ago.

It is time for LaEx to disband.

FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 22:32:26

I'd like to see a quote of where we ever said our site is used for express activities

occasionally we will ask for help on IRC. That is not our site, and it's not a LaE thing, it's a friend thing.

I would help NOW3P kill you no matter my clan. He's a friend
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 18th 2010, 22:34:14

Na and lae are not doing anything on the other servers that is classed as cheating, the issue of cheating here is currently been debated

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 0:54:06

*checks to see if there's any new BS in lincoln's tired rhetoric*

Nope?

Sweet - another thread to ignore.

Poor gregg. Even LaE's enemies are stepping up to tell you what an idiot you are.

Edited By: NOW3P on Oct 19th 2010, 1:38:03
See Original Post

Thomas Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 6:07:26

I'm not sure why it matters if they did coordinate things. Don't be an ass in the game and they won't kill you. And it certainly didn't help them take all the top 10 spots did it?

Find something better to do.

lincoln

Oct 20th 2010, 0:14:21

thomas
they say you posted the racist trash is that accurate?
FoG

kemo Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 17:39:18

no it is not. i do racist jokes all the time
all praised to ra

Thunder Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 2:03:09

hey...hey lincoln...hey..................hey...hey lincoln...hey......you still haven't posted what fordy asked you to yet.. :)
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2010, 3:06:57

Arrggghhh! Now3P, I take it all back. I didn't realize what spam was!

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 3:18:40

lol - I channel spam straight from Hormel.