Verified:

Bauer24

May 27th 2010, 14:06:32

is number 3
Defense will be our goal for this first round

jiff69 Game profile

May 27th 2010, 14:25:58

Thats just dirty
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 27th 2010, 14:27:38

you have real issues, why would you go and post someones country # like that... thats ok... I know who you are do you still know who I am.

Edited By: jiff69 on May 27th 2010, 14:31:44
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

Bauer24

May 27th 2010, 14:31:29

dirty is what u did too me last round in express and in the ctu site.
i was showing 8 members at one time, and the only ones tagged where u and me.. so wtf..

jiff69 Game profile

May 27th 2010, 14:33:07

Originally posted by Bauer24:
i was showing 8 members at one time, and the only ones tagged where u and me.. so wtf..

What did I do to you last round? I never attacked you I was hitting TTT, I only let in 2 untagged members. You would have to talk to wargasm for that info on the rest
-Tom Achronos

Bauer24

May 27th 2010, 14:34:38

water under the bridge... donzo

jiff69 Game profile

May 27th 2010, 14:36:00

so why are you trying to post up my country # on here? why are you trying to be a fluff?? If its water under the bridge why are you trying to be spiteful..... Why is it your pitiful little clan has no members?
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 27th 2010, 14:37:34

Bauer24 is Miss Piggy (#42) 2147 $217,986 C has no tanks if anyone wants to ab him for the hell of it.
-Tom Achronos

Bauer24

May 27th 2010, 14:41:08

true, very true scumbag

jiff69 Game profile

May 27th 2010, 14:42:18

I did nothing wrong to you and your going to call me a scumbag? grow up. IDK what your problem is. you post my country # I will post yours fair is fair
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 27th 2010, 14:50:38

We had 48 countries till some dumbass went and changed the clan Password and nobody else could sign up. good job flufftard. so the people who were going to play in CTU went elsewhere, you want to blame someone blame yourself for being a fluffing Dumbass and changing the password so nobody could tag up. you went from a clan that would have had 160 countries down to 16, have fun by yourself as the other clans will now just farm you. LMAO NOOB
-Tom Achronos

Bauer24

May 27th 2010, 15:26:03

its called tag security idiot. all that has to be done, is fill out the profile, but noooooooo, you thought that was a hard job..
but u run your mouth rather well on the forums

why did u delete your express country fool

jiff69 Game profile

May 27th 2010, 15:35:47

I let in 2 guys, wargasm Who i personally know, and XSR who I personally know wargasm was going to run 16 countries for you, xsr was only going to run 1. HOW and why your playing games with me over it IDK. and you ok'ed em both... I never gave anyone perms in the clan, I never took any away. You did all that. perhaps If you wanted apps filled out all you would have had to do was say hey you gotta fill ot an app or I have to boot you.
-Tom Achronos

Bauer24

May 27th 2010, 18:22:06

u were told to have apps filled out

Hobo Game profile

May 27th 2010, 19:23:11

Noted.

jiff69 Game profile

May 28th 2010, 1:36:02

u were told to have apps filled out
why is it my responsabilty to get people to fill out apps??? I only approved 2 and you knew of them b4 hand anyways.
-Tom Achronos

Bauer24

May 28th 2010, 7:46:33

cause u brought them in..

jiff69 Game profile

May 28th 2010, 9:21:23

im sure with different, email contacts and such..... this guys an idiot
-Tom Achronos

Bauer24

May 28th 2010, 9:42:00

I have five different emails fool.. so whats that mean, I could have a different country on each one.. geez.. Let it go jiff..

Dibs.. there was much more then suspected anything.. I never directly accused him of that.. just their is a process

two days after he came to CTU i made him VP.. and from their it was a power thing with him..

jiff69 Game profile

May 28th 2010, 9:51:55

Their was no power trip, I didnt want your clan I just wanted to help out. I did nothing wrong to you or your clan.. As I have said I have no anamosity towards you, however being ignorant and posting my # on here well thats wrong. If you had 5 different countries on the same IP im pretty sure your counries would get deleted. as it wouldnt take a genius to figure out you were a multi.
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 28th 2010, 10:01:14

1) What did I do to you in express last SET?
2) we had 8 members, me you and wargasm were tagged CTU in FFA total = 48 countries we still had another 70 countries to tagg up.
3) Why would you change the clan Pass so Nobody could Tagg Up?
4) You caused the end of your own clan. When they couldnt Tagg up they left to other clans.
-Tom Achronos