Verified:

Chevs

Jun 9th 2019, 22:09:44

87 107 109 coordinated kill on 99? Wtf?
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 9th 2019, 23:42:55

87 and 109 each have separate legitimate reasons to KR him. 107 doesnt. so question is who is 107 colluding with.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2019, 11:31:29

#87 had a very legitimate reason to kill him, and was annoyed he had to come back for a second run

#87 doesn't give a damn what anyone else was doing, and in fact had not even checked the news

#87 was also annoyed at how his scientists kept producing goddamned nuclear missiles :)

For me killing people for multi taps is de rigueur. The GDI mechanic combined with the number of turns on hand makes it a pretty standard response.

I've been deleted before for killing players because someone else has hit them, and that's a risk I'm quite happy to take because at the point where you are killing someone you have already sacrificed the reset, so being deleted is of no concern.

bizzy Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 12:52:00

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
#87 had a very legitimate reason to kill him, and was annoyed he had to come back for a second run

#87 doesn't give a damn what anyone else was doing, and in fact had not even checked the news

#87 was also annoyed at how his scientists kept producing goddamned nuclear missiles :)

For me killing people for multi taps is de rigueur. The GDI mechanic combined with the number of turns on hand makes it a pretty standard response.

I've been deleted before for killing players because someone else has hit them, and that's a risk I'm quite happy to take because at the point where you are killing someone you have already sacrificed the reset, so being deleted is of no concern.

This should be fair game and expected imo. Basically same people double-taping every set, if someone double taps 4 people and they all see in news someone is killing the country, should be encouraged, kill the dolt, they know what they are doing.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 10th 2019, 13:26:47

yeah but 107 was not hit

bizzy Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 13:32:25

Originally posted by Gerdler:
yeah but 107 was not hit

Looks like he had good SDI defense, Silverflame's multi perhaps?

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2019, 23:45:39

Yeah I dunno what 107’s beef was, dude wasted his missiles.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 11th 2019, 4:56:36

Don't ssume there aren't additional consequences for repeat-offenders.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2019, 8:08:08

Seems to me the natural conclusion to that is that idiots keep grabbing people like me, people like me keep killing, eventually i'ts the people like me that get gone and the idiot grabber sticks around to drive out the next player that just wants to net.

I know your job is hard, i'm not trying to make it harder. I'd rather kill and risk it looking like collusion then let some all jet n00b screw someone else's reset as well as mine.

Having said that i'm sure you can probably figure out whether there was conllusion with the info you have available, and I assume that me not being deleted says more about he situation than my rambling on here :)

Snoopdawg Game profile

Jun 11th 2019, 11:00:15

109 hit 99 first with 11 attacks gotta look deeper before posting

looking at it closer it looks like multis.109 hit 20 minutes after 87 was attacked

Edited By: Snoopdawg on Jun 11th 2019, 11:12:11

Chevs

Jun 11th 2019, 14:56:35

#1 and #16 were doing harmful OPS on me all set at the exact same time as well each day within minutes.

I PM galleri about it to look into it and got no response...10/10 moderating on this server. I guess shes too busy posting nonsense about boobs on alliance forum
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 11th 2019, 14:59:27

Boobs always makes sense to me. Might I explain them to you?

bizzy Game profile

Jun 11th 2019, 18:42:35

hard to win against boobs.

Hessman123

Jun 11th 2019, 19:22:16

Boobs for the win

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 13th 2019, 3:29:24

Seems to me the natural conclusion to that is that idiots keep grabbing people like me, people like me keep killing, eventually i'ts the people like me that get gone and the idiot grabber sticks around to drive out the next player that just wants to net.

I know your job is hard, i'm not trying to make it harder. I'd rather kill and risk it looking like collusion then let some all jet n00b screw someone else's reset as well as mine.

Having said that i'm sure you can probably figure out whether there was conllusion with the info you have available, and I assume that me not being deleted says more about he situation than my rambling on here :)

Grabbing is part of the game, including the "netting" part. A disagreement on someone's playstyle does not justify breaking actual rules.

Neil Game profile

Jun 13th 2019, 8:33:56

um 107 had a legit reason....
bombing banks ;)

99 stole several hundred million from different countries, some got more spies and figured out who he was the 2nd time he went back. I heard...

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2019, 13:04:49

Originally posted by Primeval:

Grabbing is part of the game, including the "netting" part. A disagreement on someone's playstyle does not justify breaking actual rules.

I agree. Yet I have still found myself purple in the past, having not (afaict) broken rules.

Not being killed is also part of the game. I don't like that doing a KR on someone that double tapped me might get me deleted just because someone else attacked them as well.

Like I said though, you have a tough job, this is not a criticism of you guys.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 13th 2019, 21:36:05

We agree on that part.

Sometimes players send in a cheater report when 2 or more players kill them but then I discovered the reporter hit into them first. Being hit by someone first often puts a player in the clear when I'm checking things.

Playing like a fluff also has consequences. If they don't want 2+ players doing a KR on them, don't instigate or break GDI, I say.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2019, 21:39:48

Agreed^
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2019, 10:51:23

Originally posted by Primeval:
We agree on that part.

Sometimes players send in a cheater report when 2 or more players kill them but then I discovered the reporter hit into them first. Being hit by someone first often puts a player in the clear when I'm checking things.

Playing like a fluff also has consequences. If they don't want 2+ players doing a KR on them, don't instigate or break GDI, I say.

CONFIRMED.

Keep up the good work btw :)

Neil Game profile

Jun 15th 2019, 16:03:50

I just wonder if 117 this set is 109 from last set....