Verified:

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 4:09:08

2019-01-13 03:18:55 PS WTF (#96) Dharma Dhawaj Rakshak (#107) 1444A (1905A)
2019-01-13 03:18:01 PS WTF (#96) Dharma Dhawaj Rakshak (#107) 2040A (2818A)
2019-01-13 03:17:06 PS WTF (#96) Dharma Dhawaj Rakshak (#107) 2375A (3462A)
2019-01-13 03:16:18 PS WTF (#96) Dharma Dhawaj Rakshak (#107) 2976A (4528A)

2019-01-13 03:15:03 PS Chyna (#5) Dharma Dhawaj Rakshak (#107) 2771A (3947A)

Lol.. had a perfect set going... By turn 1350 running a commie Indy.. 27K Acres.. 1 million tech points 12 million NW And $1 billion on hand.. and 4 attacks by WTF back to back losing 10000 acres.. set ruined.

I have posted on the forums, I don't mind attacks by humans, as I usually retal everything 1:1. Most players don't accept doubletaps... But I am more generous. However this ^^^ this definitely crosses a line. If he was a n00b, I would let it slide with an explanation, but he is not.

What's more suspicious, # 5 Chyna attacks just a minute before WTF's 4 attacks. As if they were coordinating and Chyna was front running WTF. Could be some clanmembers sharing info. Hope not.

A probable #1 spot gone.. well there's always another set.

WTF is the only top non-gdi top player now. Where are you GDI salesmen? πŸ™‚

Edited By: Chutya123 on Jan 13th 2019, 5:56:39
See Original Post

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 4:17:15

Hope he didn't do it at behest of another clanmember to "protect" a certain person's finish.

st0ny Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 4:53:22

oh my... how many jets does he have to be able to PS you 4 times?! :<
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 5:04:00

[quote poster=st0ny; 46339; 881574]oh my... how many jets does he have to be able to PS you 4 times?! :< [/quote>]

I don't run low defense as part of my strategy. He got lucky and had me in midst of a period when I was rotating out of jets, into turrets. For about half an hour, while they sold I was caught with low defense. I Had just sold half my turrets, had 200 turns stored up, was about to hit the cash button to produce millions more turrets when WTF struck... Had he struck a few minutes before or after he would have only gotten 1 or 2 PS thru.

He was already in DR 16 when I retaled.. at least got 3000 acres back.

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 5:06:56

Originally posted by st0ny:
oh my... how many jets does he have to be able to PS you 4 times?! :<

I don't run low defense as part of my strategy. He got lucky and had me in midst of a period when I was rotating out of jets, into turrets. For about half an hour, while they sold I was caught with low defense. I Had just sold half my turrets, had 200 turns stored up, was about to hit the cash button to produce millions more turrets when WTF struck... Had he struck a few minutes before or after he would have only gotten 1 or 2 PS thru.

He was already in DR 16 when I retaled.. still got 3000 acres back.

Edited By: Chutya123 on Jan 13th 2019, 5:27:19
See Original Post

st0ny Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 5:14:22

owh well... luck is a factor in this server. especially since there are no allies but the +50% attack strength on PS still stays the same. no way anyone can defend from someone who wants to be an a--hole.

#PSisoverpoweredwithoutallies

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 5:24:38

owh well... luck is a factor in this server. especially since there are no allies but the +50% attack strength on PS still stays the same. no way anyone can defend from someone who wants to be an a--hole.

#PSisoverpoweredwithoutallies

Yeah, I accept luck as part of it. I just wonder whether something fishy going on between Chyna and WTF or just coincidence.

Nothingt against PS just as it is.

"Generally speaking" People should be able to do what he just did because in most cases people will pay him back in the same coin since he broke GDI. We could discuss changes to the GDI but that will be a long topic.

I m just pointing out that he's non gdi already so it's open season if gdi salesmen are listening..

Anyways I just saw yr earlier posts, welcome back When did you play before?

Edited By: Chutya123 on Jan 13th 2019, 6:02:48
See Original Post

st0ny Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 5:59:52

played since 1998/99 when i was still in college and it was still earth 2025. was one of the founding members of SkyElitez.

last time i played was a quite few years back. can really recall, lol. anyways, i only play in express. tried alliance but was too slow and boring. tried primary but two months is just too much time and effort to be wasted if someone suicides on you which happened to me a couple times if i remember correctly. express is just right cause its fast paced and short. :)

anyways... i think #96 WTF will hit CX's country next. just a prediction... :|

edit: CX boosted up def... hahah

Edited By: st0ny on Jan 13th 2019, 6:02:11
See Original Post

bug03 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 8:57:00

Stony we Old bro

CX LaE Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 8:59:54

He just got me....literally 4 mins before i logged in to jump. Figures. Hasnt been a good set for me.

There's really no point in trying to stop that. Frankly, that makes turrets pointless. May as well remove them from the game.

Edited By: Primeval on Jan 13th 2019, 20:21:00. Reason: Do not post spy op info
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

CX LaE Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 9:09:47

Oh, and I'm done with Express. You can keep your bullfluff here. I want none of it.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

ebert00 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 10:09:54

Originally posted by CX LaE:
Oh, and I'm done with Express. You can keep your bullfluff here. I want none of it.

I feel the same way. idiots ruin sets for those of us that care. then when I try and kill the idiots a mod steps down and tries to target me. this is why I dont play Express anymore. netters cannot net, suiciders are too powerful. where is the stop the bullying movement lol. maybe I should create a country called I support LGBTQ, then if anyone suicides or top feeds it is a hate crime.

trumpoz Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 11:20:31

Originally posted by Chutya123:
Hope he didn't do it at behest of another clanmember to "protect" a certain person's finish.

Wouldnt be the first time that has happened. Just before the LCN reunion reset on Alliance there was a long post on ET discussing that very thing happening...... how certain players seemed to be ptotected in the ranks and others who looked like they had s chance at challenging the typical top players mysteriously got topfed. Almost like that - it stopped happening.

#96 was targetted by the random missiler earlier in the reset. Maybe its DirtySquirrel doing his 'pay it forward' thing......

No Im not playing this reset in case anyone wsnts to blame me.

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 12:53:50

SAD.... Express is definitely turning into FFA. That's what IMP does to people who are running good netting sets.

st0ny Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 13:32:19

4.9 hours ago
WTF (#96) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 5384 enemy spies.

scary.... :|

Originally posted by bug03:
Stony we Old bro

hahah! i know right!? lol :D

chill CX, i know it pisses one off when idiots like #96 happen (i blame their mom and dad for terrible upbringing which allowed for this new generation of morons to fester) but you werent having a good set anyway right? we try again next week. thats why i only play express... imagine if this happened in primary after you've spent 2 months on it. haha! :D

Originally posted by ebert00:

I feel the same way. idiots ruin sets for those of us that care. then when I try and kill the idiots a mod steps down and tries to target me. this is why I dont play Express anymore. netters cannot net, suiciders are too powerful. where is the stop the bullying movement lol. maybe I should create a country called I support LGBTQ, then if anyone suicides or top feeds it is a hate crime.

HAHAHAA ebert!!! but seriously though, some tweaks should be made i feel in regards to the DR abuse and PS. :|

Edited By: Primeval on Jan 13th 2019, 20:23:46. Reason: Do not post or quote spy op info

CX LaE Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 13:57:36

You're right. I wasn't having a good round, st0ny ... but that still meant I was going to finish over 30m NW. Not anymore.

For the effort I often put in to finish well, only to have THAT happen, it's not worth the time.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 13th 2019, 15:48:35

You know damn well that isn't true Ebert. I do not target you. You have seen in each case there was a legit issue. And you have explained the situation each time. Come on now. I thought you were better than that.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2019, 20:18:02

I said it before and I'll say it again, PS is too overpowering in this server, no changes to the formulas when D allies got removed, griefers get their jollies from ruining other people's set.

Sad.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 20:20:18

So it's you MHowar?

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 13th 2019, 20:26:19

Please don't post or quote op info

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 20:39:32

Originally posted by Primeval:
Please don't post or quote op info

That's y I didn't post his numbers in the beginning even when others asked.

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 20:41:47

So he went after pretty much all netters. Don't tell me I didn't warn ya. Tip: he's still gonna continue to grab ppl at the top. He just messaged me. He's non GDI so 6 hour end of set limit doesn't apply.
You can thank me for the public service announcement.

ebert00 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 21:04:12

Originally posted by galleri:

You know damn well that isn't true Ebert. I do not target you. You have seen in each case there was a legit issue. And you have explained the situation each time. Come on now. I thought you were better than that.

galleri you have never targeted me. primeval was the one who stepped down and as a player targeted me. sorry if that was unclear.

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 22:16:52

played since 1998/99 when i was still in college and it was still earth 2025. was one of the founding members of SkyElitez.

last time i played was a quite few years back. can really recall, lol. anyways, i only play in express. tried alliance but was too slow and boring. tried primary but two months is just too much time and effort to be wasted if someone suicides on you which happened to me a couple times if i remember correctly. express is just right cause its fast paced and short. :)

I agree. Express is the best server. For me, no clan egos or baggage is a plus. Plus having more turns on hand at a time means more flexibility and creativity.

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 22:36:58

Originally posted by trumpoz:

Wouldnt be the first time that has happened. Just before the LCN reunion reset on Alliance there was a long post on ET discussing that very thing happening...... how certain players seemed to be ptotected in the ranks and others who looked like they had s chance at challenging the typical top players mysteriously got topfed. Almost like that - it stopped happening.

#96 was targetted by the random missiler earlier in the reset. Maybe its DirtySquirrel doing his 'pay it forward' thing......

No Im not playing this reset in case anyone wsnts to blame me.

Hiyaa Trumpoz. You are awesome.
Though that's not what happened here, I always thought there is something going between clan members that gives them an advantage.

I know he got nuked earlier, probably by a gdi salesman. I have nothing against ppl not joining gdi. It's a valid play style choice. The pros are lower gdi expense, ability to crush competitor nongdi bots, no 6 hour end of set attack limit so you can steal n grab some ppl when they have billions. The cons are you have to have high number of troops, tanks and sdi so you don't get leveled by gdi salesmen and suiciders. So you have to balance pros and cons and depending on your play style and make a choice. But you can't go around being nongdi and have no sdi and complain about being nuked. That has no basis. Only exception is if somebody is completely new and doesn't know what's going on. I find many new ppl each set on diff servers, and take my time giving em an explanation. I have been grabbed 5 times and randomly nuked before, but I gave them a warning and let it slide bc I confirmed 100% that it was a n00b. That's the only productive thing go do. If you treat em like an experienced player and proceed to straight bomb them into oblivion they don't "get" the message and it makes matters worse.

However just bc yr set is ruined doesn't give you a right to ruin everybody else around you. Like somebody said above.. about upbringing.

Hope you play on express Trumpoz, would be nice to have you.

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 22:47:09

I used to play in high school/ college days 2000-2004. I was founder n head of a small 15 member clan ( as you know back then, 15 was tiny 😁) called United Nations Organization. It was terrible for small ppl back then. Big clans n the big wigs had so many wrong policies that crushed New comers and cannabilized the server. Some of which still continue today. I put in a lot of time into it at that time but eventually had to quit. I came back late last year.

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 22:51:54

↑→ lol. maybe I should create a country called I support LGBTQ, then if anyone suicides or top feeds it is a hate crime.

That's funny 🀣🀣

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 23:14:46

For the record, I m against ppl running zero-low defense and having their friends police the server so they can get a high finish. That's unfair play. I always respect records that were made under similar circumstances less.

If yr running a low defense -alone- as a part of yr strategy to lower expense and finish high, that's perfectly fine. But then u accept the risk that some sets you will be mulitapped by somebody and won't finish well. That's part and parcel of the game . I don't run low defense whole set but got caught with low defense for half an hour when he struck. Very unlucky.

In the long run I think the game has a way of balancing things out. If all the netters expect jetters to multitap them, they will all run higher defense and eventually finish at a lower NW. As most netters run higher defense it will be more difficult for jetters to ruin others. Eventually the server will settle at a lower NW equilibrium. Only way to achieve some other outcome would need to change GDI rules. I have some ideas on it, will post later.

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 23:15:51

So when the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Lol. πŸ˜…

st0ny Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 23:19:50

14.7 hours ago
WTF (#96) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 5384 enemy spies.

4.1 hours ago
WTF (#96) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 4929 enemy spies.

28.1 mins ago
WTF (#96) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 4411 enemy spies.

ive been on his targeted list for a while now. haha

wouldnt make much difference really as i screwed this set up myself by switching strats too late into the set. heh.

I used to play in high school/ college days 2000-2004. I was founder n head of a small 15 member clan ( as you know back then, 15 was tiny 😁) called United Nations Organization. It was terrible for small ppl back then. Big clans n the big wigs had so many wrong policies that crushed New comers and cannabilized the server. Some of which still continue today. I put in a lot of time into it at that time but eventually had to quit. I came back late last year.

haha... would be real tough for a 15 member clan to survive back then. you'd need to catch attention with a perfectly coordinated killrun that is well warranted so they know not to mess with you.

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 23:28:26

I m calling this set for # 52. Smart fellow, non gdi and stayed beneath the radar. Playing at the end when retalling yields thousands and mil prices are high. I think next sets we will see s lot more nongdi players trying to take advantage of the no 6 hour limit.

I had a potential 50 mil + commie but it got ruined.

st0ny Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 23:35:27

not too sure... he ran quite some turns to do those last 3 retals..... :|

CX LaE Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 23:44:23

#52 ran a good set, but spent too much time early on exploring.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

st0ny Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 23:45:14

you still manage to break 30m nett CX. nicely done! :D

CX LaE Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 23:50:30

Ran into a bit of luck about 3 hours ago. Gave me boost.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

st0ny Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 23:56:12

its between you and chutya for the win i think. :D

cashers cant seem to catch break... lol

CX LaE Game profile

Jan 13th 2019, 23:57:11

Based on prices, a casher or farmer should have won. Cheap mil, pricey Fri-Sat food, reasonable techs.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

st0ny Game profile

Jan 14th 2019, 0:03:59

i was a techer for quite a bit before deciding to switch to casher... lol. also, tech prices werent that great. :|

grats chutya for the win :D

i got 9th with 24.7m lol

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 14th 2019, 0:09:16

Thanks st0ny.

This was the worst set to be commie Indy. Military prices were horrible. Food and oil high. It was good for me from the point of view that I was able to log in when I wanted and practice my ideal playstyle - until WTF.

Wrong call on 52. I saw him rising up in last half an hour and thought he had lots of turns left. He didn't. But still a good finish.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2019, 0:19:21

You should do that for real. If nothing else, it will generate Lulz ;) im sure you could quite competently rape most of the t10 with a well planned suicider ;)

Assassin Game profile

Jan 14th 2019, 0:55:49

I was #52 and agree that I suck.

it was a lousy set for commies so late yesterday I figured I had no chance, decided just to retal the countries that had hit me that weren't dead or deep in dr's. got my last retal done today then fell asleep during the patriots-chargers game. woke up with a little over an hour left in the set with 360/50 or something and no cash. and 96 trying to spy me. looked at the chaos on the leader board and said wha? threw everything I could on the market, cashed turns as money came in, came up short. so I did essentially nothing worthwhile with about my last 600 turns, left turns in storage, and missed the sunday bot market bounce. other than that, and all of the other mistakes pointed out by chutya, cx, and stony, I played great.

congrats to chutya on the win and to cx for almost pulling off the hat trick.

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 14th 2019, 1:47:16

Originally posted by Assassin:

it was a lousy set for commies so late yesterday I figured I had no chance, decided just to retal the countries that had hit me that weren't dead or deep in dr's. got my last retal done today then fell asleep during the patriots-chargers game. woke up with a little over an hour left in the set with 360/50 or something and no cash. and 96 trying to spy me. looked at the chaos on the leader board and said wha? threw everything I could on the market, cashed turns as money came in, came up short. so I did essentially nothing worthwhile with about my last 600 turns, left turns in storage, and missed the sunday bot market bounce. other than that, and all of the other mistakes pointed out by chutya, cx, and stony, I played great.

Thanks Assassin. That's very good finish considering all of the above. You also did well past sets as commy when u were going for the land record comrade πŸ‘

Edited By: Chutya123 on Jan 14th 2019, 1:49:33
See Original Post

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 14th 2019, 1:48:46

Thanks Assassin. That's very good finish considering all of the above. You also did well past sets as commy when u were going for the land record. ComradeπŸ‘

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 14th 2019, 1:50:42

U didn't have a red themed country name this set?

Assassin Game profile

Jan 14th 2019, 2:15:20

no. when I first started playing this game 20+ years ago, I always used that country name in tourney. still pull it out every now and then. and almost always get messaged by someone who remembers the name and hates me for it. (I was a little bit of a douche).

oh, and lest anyone mistake my idiocy for cagy strategic thinking: I always go GDI. this set I forgot to do so. realized it right after I pressed send on my first attack.

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 14th 2019, 2:21:33

no. when I first started playing this game 20+ years ago, I always used that country name in tourney. still pull it out every now and then. and almost always get messaged by someone who remembers the name

That's awesome πŸ‘

Chutya123 Game profile

Jan 14th 2019, 2:26:13

oh, and lest anyone mistake my idiocy for cagy strategic thinking: I always go GDI. this set I forgot to do so. realized it right after I pressed send on my first attack.

After the first attack is when we always realise it. I know the feeling 🀣

I have done it a couple of times. But that's how I realized the benefits of non-gdi. You can steal from ppl in the last 6 hours when they are least expecting it. It's an interesting dynamic if u plan for it.

bug03 Game profile

Jan 14th 2019, 2:26:41

no. when I first started playing this game 20+ years ago, I always used that country name in tourney. still pull it out every now and then. and almost always get messaged by someone who remembers the name and hates me for it. (I was a little bit of a douche).

Except I didn’t hate you for it this time :)

bug03 Game profile

Jan 14th 2019, 2:27:34

Was a terrible commie set

Assassin Game profile

Jan 14th 2019, 2:44:20

chutya - can't grab in the last 6 hours if you're asleep tho :-P

bug - lol, I was a bit surprised you were cordial. I think the last time we chatted, years ago, you were pissed at me about something. don't think I remembered what it was. pretty much everyone was pissed at me then, I think. hard to keep it all straight. now I just grab bots and hug trees.