Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2021, 15:21:12

I haven't played this server in a long time and I feel foreign, started with turns on hand right off the bat, market not behaving as it used to, bots are different...what is this??? LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

NitelL Game profile

Nov 5th 2021, 15:27:53

Quality of life changes that Slag made. Most notable differences:
1. No more bot buyout end of set to exploit.
2. Bots do not buy tech indiscriminately anymore (they buy a range around what is 'optimal', depending on turns left and prices; they will still buy very expensive tech if it's early enough).
3. Food price on private is higher.
4. The turns right off the bat was because, for a week long set, the first day or so (like 20% of the set) was just spent waiting for turns to accumulate on an empty-sh market.

Makes all strats playable now, though it's easier to win on 2 of them if you have the time/commitment.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2021, 15:33:16

That's interesting, thank you for the summary NiteIL :-)

I guess I should have started grabbing bots on day 3 at latest...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Nov 5th 2021, 17:11:18

Originally posted by NitelL:

Makes all strats playable now, though it's easier to win on 2 of them if you have the time/commitment.

Which strats are those two?

TwoPodRay Game profile

Nov 5th 2021, 17:18:15

Commy Indy is the most time intensive depending on how you play it, but can be the most rewarding in the end, even with poor early prices.

Farming can be the other one, but you tend to have to get your land much earlier than CI so you end up being a big target.

NitelL Game profile

Nov 5th 2021, 18:55:37

Casher is probably the easiest to play now, though has the weakest destock of the lot (corruption if you choose not to stock bushels, and balancing eating/stocking/destocking bushels really difficult towards the end for casher).

Techer is a wildcard - if prices were like last set, it would have been epic for a large techer who got their land early.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 6th 2021, 13:13:51

I just play farmer. By military tech and PM my food at $37.

Easy coasting into top 10 strat

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 6th 2021, 14:09:26

Originally posted by SuperFly:

It was easy. Then homo erotic griefers clear cutting half the server made playing 60k acre Farm strat too risky. But at least it's not boring amirite guise?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2021, 23:59:10

I gave up Thursday after I realized I wasn't going anywhere lol
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 1:57:10

Originally posted by g0nz0:

It was easy. Then homo erotic griefers clear cutting half the server made playing 60k acre Farm strat too risky. But at least it's not boring amirite guise?

I don’t understand? You are into homo erotic material?

But yes farming bots to 60k land and farming players and grabbing 100k are both easy tasks. The so called elites of this game do it twice a week and I do the latter often.

Maybe buy turrets? It’s pretty easy to buy 6m+ $120 turrets if you making 600k bushels and PMing at $37..

Edited By: SuperFly on Nov 7th 2021, 2:01:16

Rocky79 Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 2:01:35

I remember playing this game in the late 1990's and there were about 20,000 countries in the alliance game

I once got to around 50,000 acres and that was a very land heavy country at that time, I was one of the largest if not the largest country in the game

Things sure have changed a lot

R.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 2:10:43

Yes it way to easy to be land fat now with the bots that do not retal.

Rocky79 Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 2:55:00

Why don't the bots retal?

Seems like it would be fairly easy to program that into the game and would maybe make it more interesting?

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 3:09:40

Bots don’t retal Cuz the players here are all soft and they would cry, call the bots griefers and quit lol

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 3:11:07

Originally posted by Rocky79:
Why don't the bots retal?

Seems like it would be fairly easy to program that into the game and would maybe make it more interesting?

Probably too complicated to have bots spy, calculate hits, send hateful messages. Missile retal, but it would be sporadic and not worth the hassle. It's up to the player to go all x, hit bots, farm bots, players and bots, so forth. Good luck getting substantive updates to bots. They'll be voted out or reduced in numbers.

Rocky79 Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 3:12:52

Bots don’t retal Cuz the players here are all soft and they would cry, call the bots griefers and quit lol

Maybe some of the players should make a bot retaliation force and start retaliating on behalf of the bots and acquiring land from all of the largest countries

That could be a lot of fun as well

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 3:20:15

But yes farming bots to 60k land and farming players and grabbing 100k are both easy tasks. The so called elites of this game do it twice a week and I do the latter often.

Maybe buy turrets? It’s pretty easy to buy 6m+ $120 turrets if you making 600k bushels and PMing at $37..

So basically you're holding the Express server hostage? On the sets you want to net it's cool. When you feel like spoiling a set and ruining multiple players countries you hit 10 times cuz that teaches us a lesson? Galleri isn't fluff as a mod, which is why you get to keep this act up. Be grateful.

I ran this set with 250k turrets and farmed plenty. What happened this round? Eat my ass griefer.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 3:26:41

Gonzo learn how to buy turrets. I currently have 7.5m turrets equivalent. I literally spent $750m cash to buy them. Divide that by PMing food at $37 and that’s 24m bushels which is 55 turns. On 34k farms with tech.

If you are too incompetent to make enough food in 55 turns you do not belong here….

If you brother to look at the countries that actually finish top 10 when I farm 0 turret noobs most of them have not been hit by me cuz they have turrets and I can’t break them with my 2m jets.

If you can’t afford to play with 3m turrets u don’t belong here

Edited By: SuperFly on Nov 7th 2021, 3:31:19

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 3:29:20

Also for the 700th times; what I do here is not against the rules. I have checked it with the mods and it is with the game play and description on the front page.

If you can’t comprehend that either you do not belong here…

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 3:50:17

Btw breaking 7m turrets isn’t that hard either. Go all Jets and PS me if you feel I have done you wrong.

I’ll farm you after though cuz you won’t have turrets lol

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 4:55:46

Also for the 700th times; what I do here is not against the rules. I have checked it with the mods and it is with the game play and description on the front page.

If you can’t comprehend that either you do not belong here…

The fact that you had to work your way around the rules and ass kissing the mods doesn't make it any less corrupt and petty. It's how abusers qualify their behavior.

As far as the turret thing, I used that as an example because you claim the behavior is just farming noobs with no defense. There were plenty of fat no defense all around. But you wanted to see your name in lights, so you spared us. If it isn't just bullying, then why do you make 10 hits? Why not 2 or even 3. But cutting 10k acres, buildings and cash, you just trashed them. You can't defend that. Neither can the mods. But play on, I've seen plenty worse in this games history.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 5:14:25

*yawn* you were all about farming low turret countries. You are just butt hurt it was done to you.

Gerdler already called you out on changing your stance…

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 5:59:36

*yawn* you were all about farming low turret countries. You are just butt hurt it was done to you.

Gerdler already called you out on changing your stance…

It hasn't been done to me. I think your friend tagged me a few sets back. 3 hits approx 3k land. I wasn't heart broken. Bought some turrets and reclaimed losses with bots. I already addressed this. When you went crazy last set I was sitting on 2 mil turrets and you spied then skipped me.
The point is not about hitting low D players. Hitting players is allowed. Destroying multiple countries with 10 hits each, doing nothing with the land and just settled with sporadic grabs and taunting. You keep trying to deflect by insulting me and trying the "you did it too, so your words don't count". Do your thing. Its part and parcel of playing a war strategy game.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 6:03:13

But bro I do use the land. It pads my land total on all time top 10s!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 7th 2021, 6:05:30

So basically you're holding the Express server hostage? On the sets you want to net it's cool. When you feel like spoiling a set and ruining multiple players countries you hit 10 times cuz that teaches us a lesson? Galleri isn't fluff as a mod, which is why you get to keep this act up. Be grateful.

I ran this set with 250k turrets and farmed plenty. What happened this round? Eat my ass griefer.

Whoa now......
What in the heck even made you come up with that comment about me now?
What have done to fluff your feathers this week?
What SF is doing isn't against anything I need to handle. So your statement is pretty petty.

In my final small paragraph I would like to note that the "g" is a little "g" not a big "G".
Example: galleri
NOT: Galleri
:P

Edited By: galleri on Nov 7th 2021, 6:08:16

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 6:27:34

Originally posted by galleri:

Whoa now......
What in the heck even made you come up with that comment about me now?
What have done to fluff your feathers this week?
What SF is doing isn't against anything I need to handle. So your statement is pretty petty.

In my final small paragraph I would like to note that the "g" is a little "g" not a big "G".
Example: galleri
NOT: Galleri
:P

"Not my problem y'all!"

We know galleri, we know....

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 13:17:45

Gonzo you tripping. It’s not her problem because it isn’t a problem.

I consulted with the mod’s plural. Not a mod.

Like I said just farm the piss out of me if you feel you been done wrong. I am up on 10m turrets now….

Maybe I can teach you how to buy turrets? Press market. Type in desired quantity of turrets and click purchase.

Or my personal favorite method; place 3 market orders of 4m turrets each at $120 and sit back and watch them fill. But don’t cry if I farm you before you manage to buy up your cheap turrets….

Rocky79 Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 14:23:21

I have enough troops to break your 10 million turrets, maybe I should attack you

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 15:04:00

Like I said just farm the piss out of me if you feel you been done wrong. I am up on 10m turrets now….

Maybe I can teach you how to buy turrets? Press market. Type in desired quantity of turrets and click purchase.

Or my personal favorite method; place 3 market orders of 4m turrets each at $120 and sit back and watch them fill. But don’t cry if I farm you before you manage to buy up your cheap turrets….

"If you cooked my dinner right I wouldn't be forced to slap you around stupid fluff. Why argue? Just cook the fluffing steak right and you keep your teeth! The fluff kind of wife complains? This is YOUR fault. You make me do this Karen...."

So far you only insult and deflect "buy turrets Derp!!" and claim mods "technically can't accuse me, because the wording". Scummy, and typical of your kind.

Edit The fact that you continue to say you "consulted" the mods is because you know it's bullfluff, but it absolves you of karmic debt. It's not player abuse, bullying and general asshole behavior. Nope, mods said so! Sure countless players have been banned for this EXACT BEHAVIOR, but this is different because my mod friends haven't gotten enough player complaints, so let it go for now.

Edited By: g0nz0 on Nov 7th 2021, 15:11:54
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 16:27:12

So you are hurt and offended because I insulted you by saying buy turrets. I apologize for hurting your feelings. Have a better Sunday afternoon hey and remember that this is such a silly game ok.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 7th 2021, 17:12:09

I remember playing this game in the late 1990's and there were about 20,000 countries in the alliance game

I once got to around 50,000 acres and that was a very land heavy country at that time, I was one of the largest if not the largest country in the game

R.

Technically you played earth2025. This game showed up after jolt shut down earth2025.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 7th 2021, 17:17:28

"If you cooked my dinner right I wouldn't be forced to slap you around stupid fluff. Why argue? Just cook the fluffing steak right and you keep your teeth! The fluff kind of wife complains? This is YOUR fault. You make me do this Karen...."

So far you only insult and deflect "buy turrets Derp!!" and claim mods "technically can't accuse me, because the wording". Scummy, and typical of your kind.

Edit The fact that you continue to say you "consulted" the mods is because you know it's bullfluff, but it absolves you of karmic debt. It's not player abuse, bullying and general asshole behavior. Nope, mods said so! Sure countless players have been banned for this EXACT BEHAVIOR, but this is different because my mod friends haven't gotten enough player complaints, so let it go for now.

Still no clue what it is you are going on about it.
SF is doing nothing wrong game wise stance. It might be an issue with the player base, but that is nothing that the game mods nor the admins intervene with.
You have played this game long enough that you should know that.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 7th 2021, 17:56:19

I think I figured out that SF went to g0nz0's dressed as Karen and he cooked the steak all wrong.
Weird role play you two.

Rocky79 Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 18:11:22

R.

Technically you played earth2025. This game showed up after jolt shut down earth2025.

Yes, it was Earth 2025, which was the year people were supposedly going to be rebuilding countries from scratch after the apocalypse,

Which now in 2021 seems like a plausible scenario!

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 21:02:22

So you are hurt and offended because I insulted you by saying buy turrets. I apologize for hurting your feelings. Have a better Sunday afternoon hey and remember that this is such a silly game ok.

Pathetic deflection. I will acknowledge the apology though, it shows you are accepting responsibility. So far Sunday is looking good. Got to listen to my neighbor have sex(she cute with big tiddys), and watched a pitbull chase some guy knocking on doors about a petition. "It's okay, she not mean jes excited!"

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 21:43:39

"If you cooked my dinner right I wouldn't be forced to slap you around stupid fluff. Why argue? Just cook the fluffing steak right

SF is doing nothing wrong game wise stance. It might be an issue with the player base, but that is nothing that the game mods nor the admins intervene with.

Any issue with the player base is an issue for the mod galleri. Jesus Christ, why do you still come here? You don't play and you don't mod. You get to keep your button, and post directives. But you aren't really modding anymore. This is a player openly stating, with glee, that they will choose which set people get to have fat countries (this set had plenty). Or if he wants to net, it's all good, farming bots is fine. He feels lazy or cute, then build a war machine and walk up and down the ranks. Only 3 million turrets!!? BAH!! You deserve 10 grabs!! Not MY problem. I'm just helping noobs learn defense! *innocent shrug*

Without a player base there is no game. His actions are decreasing the player base. Your job, gifted to you obviously, is to assure a stable gaming environment and holding abusive players accountable. Or just make another ham-handed joke about stinky boys and their stupid treehouses and the trademark NMP y'all

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 22:27:12

Her job? I wasn’t aware of you or I paying her a salary to mod this game.

You ever played tournament or primary gonzo? There is no bots. He who is the lowest defense country is the servers farm target and punching bag.

Same thing here. If I see your fat country sitting on 10k turrets, 200k turrers, 800k turrets or 1.5m turrets you bet your left ass cheek that I am coming for you.

If I hit you once and I don’t “wreck you” that leaves you the ability to retal me right back with a PS. Might as well hamper your ability to retal me by taking away half your land and crippling you; right?

If it bothers you so much fight me back the same set that I farmed you or the next set or come find me in allaince.

For a guy that runs his mouth all day long you sure don’t seem to want to attack my country. It’s not like I am hiding here or in allaince. Got SuperFly in my country name.

Catch me outside

Edited By: SuperFly on Nov 7th 2021, 22:29:47

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 22:50:08

Yo but gonzo in all seriousness this set you got to net in peace. So you placing top 5 or Top 15? Cuz if a bot places higher than you on a prosperous round of peaceful netgaining than we gotta get you gooooder bro.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2021, 23:58:46

So much drama up in this fluff...
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 8th 2021, 0:21:56

Her job? I wasn’t aware of you or I paying her a salary to mod this game.

You ever played tournament or primary gonzo? There is no bots. He who is the lowest defense country is the servers farm target and punching bag.

Same thing here. If I see your fat country sitting on 10k turrets, 200k turrers, 800k turrets or 1.5m turrets you bet your left ass cheek that I am coming for you.

If I hit you once and I don’t “wreck you” that leaves you the ability to retal me right back with a PS. Might as well hamper your ability to retal me by taking away half your land and crippling you; right?

If it bothers you so much fight me back the same set that I farmed you or the next set or come find me in allaince.

For a guy that runs his mouth all day long you sure don’t seem to want to attack my country. It’s not like I am hiding here or in allaince. Got SuperFly in my country name.

Catch me outside

"Fight you"? You mean trade land grabs, lob few rockets and some AB off and on for 3 days? You hit and sit. That's nothing but a war of attrition. And, once again, this isn't about me. You've never farmed me. This is about abusive behavior. You even admit it through all this. But always cap that admission with "mods say I can't be banned for it", as if that's anything but steaming bullfluff. You clear cut countries because it's easy, you know the server schedule, NW ratio, etc. You know the bots will provide more land with no retals. But you Target as many as you can. And then fluff post about how clever and powerful this is.

Remember, you are teaching us players a lesson.
-It's too easy and boring
-Dont farm bots
-You can farm some but don't break 20k acres
-Nevermind, you can't farm bots is lazy and cowardly
-Elite players with low defense should be bullied for their arrogance
-Netgainers, not griefers, ruined this game
-Im not a griefer I just grab a lot
-Just having fun bro
-Why is this server so empty, this game sux y'all
-I thought it was fun, why so serious

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2021, 0:24:55

Maybe he meant cash me outside?

https://youtu.be/QxU6jF7_YTU
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 8th 2021, 0:34:14

Exactly KoH. All these hoes can cash me outside lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2021, 0:36:49

Das waaa ahh thahh :P
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 8th 2021, 2:12:49

"If you cooked my dinner right I wouldn't be forced to slap you around stupid fluff. Why argue? Just cook the fluffing steak right

Any issue with the player base is an issue for the mod galleri. Jesus Christ, why do you still come here? You don't play and you don't mod. You get to keep your button, and post directives. But you aren't really modding anymore. This is a player openly stating, with glee, that they will choose which set people get to have fat countries (this set had plenty). Or if he wants to net, it's all good, farming bots is fine. He feels lazy or cute, then build a war machine and walk up and down the ranks. Only 3 million turrets!!? BAH!! You deserve 10 grabs!! Not MY problem. I'm just helping noobs learn defense! *innocent shrug*

Without a player base there is no game. His actions are decreasing the player base. Your job, gifted to you obviously, is to assure a stable gaming environment and holding abusive players accountable. Or just make another ham-handed joke about stinky boys and their stupid treehouses and the trademark NMP y'all

What are you even on?
As SF stated: NOONE pays any of the mods money, it is a volunteer service. And your idea of what mods should do and shouldn't do are so far left field from what the GAME ADMINS, who made the rules (which aren't anything in your brain right now), decided. Imagine that last word underlined. TWICE.
"GAME ADMINS DECIDED THE RULES, GONZO DID NOT"
martian picked me. Go cry to him.

Let me know when you are done trolling everyone and just want to have a legit convo like the rest of the players here lately. You are the only one running around the forums acting like things are on fire, you're on fire, and we should call you chicken little.

Edited By: galleri on Nov 8th 2021, 2:21:57

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 8th 2021, 2:14:22

Exactly KoH. All these hoes can cash me outside lol

Shut up Karen!
And pay me my money! I want it now!

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 8th 2021, 2:15:50

How about I cook you a steak and you can kick me in the leg?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 8th 2021, 2:19:54

https://youtu.be/QxU6jF7_YTU

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 8th 2021, 3:28:22

I don't want to burst your bubble galleri but this post was meant for me.

SF, I don't believe violence is required (or an option). I think you see everything makes sense now that I've had time to reflect. If, as a veteran run low defense I am risking a hit, I could get multiple. I would own that. We saw in this set you wanted to net and coast through. That's why it was "prosperous".

You talk about hitting people to teach them a lesson. fluff your arrogance. It's not up to you to tromp through a server trashing mostly inexperienced or mid-build. That's notoriously the cause of lost player base. You know it. And I'm fluffing sick of your kind. But it's not breaking any rules is it? Despite your asshole behavior we are still family, and there's always a black sheep. I hate your lack of honor and poor gamesmanship, but I respect your devotion and skill.

Please note that medium rare is my preference and if there's no A1 someone's sleeping under the porch.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2021, 4:11:22

/me eats popcorn
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 8th 2021, 4:59:21

I don't want to burst your bubble galleri but this post was meant for me.

Nah bruh, that was 100% for Galleri. I’d totally cook her a good quality steak and then let her kick me to make up for all the BS that she has to deal with here for free and out of her own free will.