Verified:

ICe Man

Jul 9th 2010, 4:53:38

I did not realize you were "special" -- I feel sorry for all the mean things I've said.

I hope you can forgive me man, I had no idea. Thank you for StarStalker4 explaining it to me on messangers.

I do apologise.
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

starstalker4

Jul 9th 2010, 12:54:06

Ice, thank you for engaging me in a one on one discussion

thanks ice for an attempt at humor, however feeble, however MEGR

thanks also for the acknowledgment that i am not gregg
although after slagpit told everyone that i am not gregg
i would have thought that inanity had been put to rest.

with LaE's director of cheating now saying that i am not gregg perhaps (he who will not graduate) can find a new idea to beat to death

i would expect however that if you are intending to engage me in a one on one debate you would check your spelling

i hope the ADD contingent of LaE will stay out of this thread and just let me talk man to cheater with ICE ICE baby

ICE MAN through the years I have helped many people sort through the chaos left in the wake of their own misconduct
i can help you as well
you should come to realize that the decision to open this personal thread with me was a cry for help

I can help you and i will

ice man we all know u cheated on this server

we know that as you declared in another thread you believe cheating and its aftermath are no big deal

cheating is a very big deal
the aftermath of cheating is a big deal
especially in one whose posts invoke the deity
if you are a blessed man, why the compulsion to cheat?
and why the lying when you are caught red handed?
we expect immoral drivel from a man who writes with his d ick but from a blessed man we should be able to expect more

you are better than this ICE

you should consider the twelve step program of cheater's anonymous

take this opportunity you have claimed for yourself to admit you cheated on this server
take this opportunity to apologize not to me but to everyone whose enjoyment of the game was diminished and to the admins who work so hard on this site
i would advise you to apologize to gregg but he is long gone and would not read it still this apology is for your character, your benefit so apologize to him
you may also want to apologize to yourself for the loss of respect in the community you have brought yourself

you were once a respected member of this community and if you take the proper steps you can be again

i will be happy to assist you, next time you are tempted to cheat call me by messenger and i will talk you down

when the admins decided not to punish you for cheating, they did not do you any favor. because you were not punished and were not even put on any kind of probation, you have been left to sort through this on your own. because you socialize with LaE, you have difficulty telling right from wrong and that gang of misfits just strengthens your desire to act badly. You were right to walk away from them, stay away from them, do not engage them in conversation, they appeal to your dark side. You can come out of this as a post LaE ICE MAN whose resolve has been fortified by the experience of having once been associated with likes of jag and dark morbid and the puppets.

Edited By: starstalker4 on Jul 9th 2010, 13:14:55
See Original Post
if you can win a game without ever fighting a battle; it is not a war game

Havoc Game profile

Jul 9th 2010, 13:05:21

tldr;

Give it up, gregg.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

ICe Man

Jul 9th 2010, 13:45:50

Didn't read it -- I thought you said you wasn't Gregg?

Oops, busted. CHEATER!

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jul 9th 2010, 13:48:59

WTF.... this guy has WAAAAAY more time on his hands than me...

Dragon Game profile

Jul 9th 2010, 13:50:00

He wants to hep you, Blake. Isn't that nice?

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jul 9th 2010, 13:54:35

You actually read all that?

Dragon Game profile

Jul 9th 2010, 14:10:43

No man. I read it like I listen to my wife. I catch the high points and it keeps me in the game, so to speak.

ICe Man

Jul 9th 2010, 14:33:01

I refused to read it -- f-that.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jul 9th 2010, 19:33:17

if you ain't his mother or father, i don't see any reason to apologize for him having to ride the short bus, unless maybe you were their exterminator and applied the pesticides in an incorrect manner, or maybe their painter and forgot to tell them that there was lead in it and they shouldn't let him snoggle the paint chips.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jul 9th 2010, 19:37:15

Originally posted by starstalker4:
Ice, thank you for engaging me in a one on one discussion

thanks ice for an attempt at humor, however feeble, however MEGR

thanks also for the acknowledgment that i am not gregg
although after slagpit told everyone that i am not gregg
i would have thought that inanity had been put to rest.

with LaE's director of cheating now saying that i am not gregg perhaps (he who will not graduate) can find a new idea to beat to death

i would expect however that if you are intending to engage me in a one on one debate you would check your spelling

i hope the ADD contingent of LaE will stay out of this thread and just let me talk man to cheater with ICE ICE baby

ICE MAN through the years I have helped many people sort through the chaos left in the wake of their own misconduct
i can help you as well
you should come to realize that the decision to open this personal thread with me was a cry for help

I can help you and i will

ice man we all know u cheated on this server

we know that as you declared in another thread you believe cheating and its aftermath are no big deal

cheating is a very big deal
the aftermath of cheating is a big deal
especially in one whose posts invoke the deity
if you are a blessed man, why the compulsion to cheat?
and why the lying when you are caught red handed?
we expect immoral drivel from a man who writes with his d ick but from a blessed man we should be able to expect more

you are better than this ICE

you should consider the twelve step program of cheater's anonymous

take this opportunity you have claimed for yourself to admit you cheated on this server
take this opportunity to apologize not to me but to everyone whose enjoyment of the game was diminished and to the admins who work so hard on this site
i would advise you to apologize to gregg but he is long gone and would not read it still this apology is for your character, your benefit so apologize to him
you may also want to apologize to yourself for the loss of respect in the community you have brought yourself

you were once a respected member of this community and if you take the proper steps you can be again

i will be happy to assist you, next time you are tempted to cheat call me by messenger and i will talk you down

when the admins decided not to punish you for cheating, they did not do you any favor. because you were not punished and were not even put on any kind of probation, you have been left to sort through this on your own. because you socialize with LaE, you have difficulty telling right from wrong and that gang of misfits just strengthens your desire to act badly. You were right to walk away from them, stay away from them, do not engage them in conversation, they appeal to your dark side. You can come out of this as a post LaE ICE MAN whose resolve has been fortified by the experience of having once been associated with likes of jag and dark morbid and the puppets.

we know that you're not gregg, we know that gregg suffered some setbacks playing this game and dealing with reality and that um, you busted out of his psyche and took control.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.