Verified:

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 21st 2018, 10:39:00

Last reset I was randomly suicided by multiple countries for no reason other than I was probably on for a good finish.

"Randomly suiciding isn't against the rules" I was told.

And look here, suddenly I am purple... for randomly suiciding!

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 21st 2018, 11:29:01

Were you #9 and or #10? You both did a BR kill run on #19 which is a deleteable offense from my understanding of people being deleted for attacking the same country unprovoked.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 21st 2018, 13:57:05

I'm currently playing Express this round so I didn't have a hand in this nor did I look at any of it before posting this.

That being said, eventually people need to realize that finishing kills (cooperation/collusion or not) is a bad idea, especially if the country being killed has not had any interaction with you at all.

Invictus Game profile

Dec 21st 2018, 15:17:07

Looks like #94 and #12 are set wreckers. I don't understand the difference between 2 or more harmful attacks and unlimited landgrabs when your in GDI.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 21st 2018, 15:18:12

yea if you suicide on some1 who is already getting suicided then it's seen co-operation and that's big no.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Invictus Game profile

Dec 21st 2018, 15:21:19

Well I get GDI, but unless broken you shouldn't be able to be suicided with landgrabs.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 21st 2018, 19:13:04

Originally posted by Primeval:
I'm currently playing Express this round so I didn't have a hand in this nor did I look at any of it before posting this.

That being said, eventually people need to realize that finishing kills (cooperation/collusion or not) is a bad idea, especially if the country being killed has not had any interaction with you at all.

Still your fault, everyone knows you did it fluffing asshole!

/me runs
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 21st 2018, 19:49:33

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
Last reset I was randomly suicided by multiple countries for no reason other than I was probably on for a good finish.

"Randomly suiciding isn't against the rules" I was told.

And look here, suddenly I am purple... for randomly suiciding!

Apparently, you missed the KR going on by another country on the country you decided to randomly suicide.... it fell under "coordination", not "randomly suiciding"

Edited By: galleri on Dec 21st 2018, 19:59:25

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2018, 14:01:29

Originally posted by Primeval:

I have absolutely zero qualms about killing a country that is called "Tanks are us" that is set up as 100% suicider. I had an op from the day before.

Whether or not somebody else started a KR on it first is not really any concern to me. Whether I get deleted for it is no concern.

Everybody else being the vigilante around here.... If you can't beat 'em join 'em.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2018, 23:04:27

Trouble maker Ugolino lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2018, 23:16:01

Country name checks out ;)

farmer Game profile

Dec 23rd 2018, 16:29:50

Net set go (#64) found an easy target, not for land but for ab and gs O almost forgot spyops I never play express so make a country all explore so i had pissed no one off. so if ya get your jollies by doing gs or ab or want to steal money from a country that has 0 def it is #102

xzealot60 Game profile

Dec 26th 2018, 12:56:21

i really dont know whats some ppl's problems, suiciding after a couple of grabs

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 26th 2018, 18:06:06

Originally posted by xzealot60:
i really dont know whats some ppl's problems, suiciding after a couple of grabs

It's not a problem, this isn't alliance where you have tag protection, you break GDI here and it's on like donkey kong, play accordingly and have a swirvey set (-_-)
(•_•)