Verified:

lincoln

Oct 21st 2010, 18:55:37

the Anti-LaEx Clean Server Act's first set is about 1/3 over, time for some quick observations.

1) more players registered early, over 100 that is great

2) no cheap tech available at turn 200
whichever countries were sending tech to their allies have apparently been stopped by the ALCSA

3) far fewer dead countries at turn 350
the early game antics have been reduced including sending cheap food and FA to allies and then self-deleting to restart

4) Most of LaEx has elected not to join GDI, no surprise there. HWCNG, fordy et al. want to keep their kill run options open. presumably the irc is up and operational

5)early market drop in industrial commodity prices has stabilized, that is good because if falling commie prices had been a by-[roduct of the ALCSA, that would have been very unfortunate.

6) number of GDI countries not particularloy high, that should adjust as we approach turn 700 and the dashers come out to play.

so far i like the ALCSA

FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 21st 2010, 19:05:50

Sounds like every other set of express to me
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 21st 2010, 20:19:42

"4) Most of LaEx has elected not to join GDI, no surprise there. HWCNG, fordy et al. want to keep their kill run options open. presumably the irc is up and operational"

and how do u know they are people that play in lae on the ffa server?????

what because they didnt join GDi they must be lae????

need better info then that

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

WarTime

Oct 21st 2010, 20:39:04

If you want to check out our warchat it's /j #killgregg

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 21st 2010, 20:55:56

I join GDI every set - usually because I start late and stack turns. I'm also currently in the GDI.

dantzig Game profile

Oct 21st 2010, 21:19:19

Tech prices are really low so far. More techers, have the changes to the tech coefficient caught up to the players, or maybe because of the changes to the market?
FoG

lincoln

Oct 21st 2010, 21:20:38

it will be interesting to see when tech prices reach the floor

warster i wrote a long response which i then edited onto the back page
i hope you will read it but this thread is about the new rules.

Edited By: lincoln on Oct 21st 2010, 21:29:39
See Original Post
FoG

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 21st 2010, 21:39:17

Lincoln I'm not new to the server I've been a mod for it for about 8 months, I just chose not to post here

Guessing what country is run by who just but they name or their strat doesn't prove that they are a lae player

The kill run on u last reset was not a lae irc chat kill, how do i know ? I was in their chat when u were killed.

What form of cheating did u teach me?? What that using a irc warchat to kill a country? I never said it wasn't cheating I said that helping ur friends and allies isn't cheating and that using a war chat is against the spirit of the server

But what does that matter u still haven't given me proof other then forum posts and a irc chat that could be easily faked and asking if anyone has turns to help kill someone is not against the rules, having everyone join a warchat with the goal of killing a country and doing in a orderly fashion is

To the point of u playing against these people so u know who they aren well guess what I play against them to and have known of these players for a very long time
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 21st 2010, 21:41:38

Oh I read it all right and above is my reply to that crap
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Oct 21st 2010, 21:46:01

"Oct 21st 2010, 21:20:38
warster,
i understand that you are new to the server. i undertand that you can not look at a country's name and tell who they are and what clan they play in on ffa or alliance.
IF YOU STICK WITH IT THAT WILL CHANGE.

you are so new to the server you honestly thought there was only one way to cheat. when i taught you otherwise i was a tad snippy and i apologize for that. Being so new to the server you can not be expected to know the rules, history and nuances of the server.
IF YOU STICK WITH IT THAT WILL CHANGE.

i am confident that if you stick with the moderator position and actually read some of the posts you will come to know who is who on the server and who plays for LaE, Sol, Evo and the rest on other servers. Since you are a clan leader in alliance you must have been there a while and should recognize certain names. when you see A always allied with B and you see those same names in the same clan on alliance you will recognize that they play together in the same clan on alliance. nothing wrong with that, perfectly reasonable. they always use the same names on express. If you want specific examples you can verify for yourself PM me. I am loathe to publicly announce alliances on the forum since that information can only be obtained by spy ops. if you are going to hunt for cheaters for months on end as i have you have got to always be squeaky clean yourself so for that and other reasons i never violate any ingame or forum rules.

i am certain that slagpit has been playing this server long enough that he can pick out numerous of the LaE members,
as well as members of other clans who use the same names on other servers. Just to be clear, nothing wrong with playing in a clan on another server and using the same name here. Surely you recognize some names from alliance.

if you have been clan killed eight times, had your top ten country lemminged many times and run literally thousands of spy ops over months and months of Express as well as having read countless posts by LaE members it becomes very easy to tell which LaE members are playing.

if you doubt the veracity of this statement do a simple test. run a side by side comparison of names between LaE, NA and this server. you will find four or five of them that way alone. you will find many more by comparing the current names to past posts. Warster, i doubt if you can even imagine how many posts i have read by these guys.
Ask slagpit if he can pick out fordy and HWCNG, i have absolutely no doubt that he can. if you think i can not send me a private message and i will tell you which country they are playing, it is not rocket science.

So when i say, LaEx has not joined GDI that is not just something i made up on the spur of the moment. That comes from looking at the known and suspected LaE countries and looking to see if they joined GDI.

do not forget that my statements are backed by months of playing experience against this same group of guys.

I am confident that if like slagpit you stick with this server and keep an open mind before too long you will be saying

GREGG WAS RIGHT.

Edited By: lincoln on Oct 21st 2010, 21:29:39. Reason: NONE"

gregg's edited post

it's pretty funny
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 21st 2010, 21:46:50

Btw I can't play this server and since I don't know the rules u should have pointed that out for me
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 21st 2010, 21:53:31

oh that's just freakin funny right there!

lincoln

Oct 21st 2010, 21:58:40

warster,
we all understand that as a clan leader in alliance you dare not post anything but "hey llaar i got your back"

if NA trashed your clan because you ruled honestly against them on express, you would feel terrible.

FoG

lincoln

Oct 21st 2010, 22:01:04

oh isee warster my problem was in believing NOW3P when he said he used the IRC war chat room.

He said he did and i believed him, i should have known better

excellent point just goes to show what happens when you believe LaE.
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 21st 2010, 22:07:20

What clan does he lead in alliance?

He leads a clan in FFA
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 21st 2010, 22:12:41

What part of "I'm a member of monsters" makes me a leader??? I'm the application manager, so I accept or deny what people join, and it u knew anything about alliance u would know that monsters don't really have a set leadership since most members have been leaders somewhere at some point

I'm a leader of a ffa alliance and yes we have a pact with lae which means nothing to this discussion
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

lincoln

Oct 21st 2010, 22:41:04

let us make this very clear

when u say the irc chat room could have been faked
that is completely accurate, first rule is trust nothing out of LaE, i get that

i have no idea if it is true or not
i do lknow that NOW3P said it was true.
if you read the forum posts you will see where he said it not once but many times.

so when he admits that it is true and you say he was wrong what does that tell us?
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 21st 2010, 22:44:27

None of the previous posts were on that point

you basically posted the same thing 2 time. In a row.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Oct 21st 2010, 23:05:16

fordy,

are you saying that NOW3P did not say he went on the irc to look for help to kill someone?

really?

the campaign of deception continues
FoG

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 21st 2010, 23:12:39

I said that when u were killed last reset it wasn't an organized killing run, I can't comment on other reset as I don't have the news reports for those
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Oct 21st 2010, 23:38:46

Did I say that Lincoln?

I don't think I did
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Oct 22nd 2010, 0:35:55

ok warster,

if you want to talk about last set, lets do that even though i have never held out last set as an example of LaEx. the evidence about last set comes not from me but from the forum posts of toma and NOW3P's statement that toma's statement was correct as was hellrush's and the third LaE member's posted on the ffa forum.
There are compelling forum posts from last week but the
ingame action was pretty tame. if you have the war reports you will see that.

last set, NOW3P posted my country number on the forum. that is point of contention, ido not know why he should be allowed to do that. but if you allow him to do that then the involvement of NA is not otherwise egregious. as a result an LaE wannabe who is not even part of LaE started hitting me. that was Pain and someone else. Because of the NFL conflict i just went ahead and stole and burned 4 million bushels from ifuwannagetchemmed.
if you have been here for eight months you know that hitting ifuwannagetcehmed will result in an steroidal response. you should see he hit me with some massive amount of missiles. there is no evidence that ifuwanna is part of LaEx or associated with them in any way. he simply lives up to his name. after if uwanna killed that country pain came in and killed a few civillians for the finish. then claimed credit for the "kill". Big deal, other than posting my country number on the forum LaEx had little or no involvement leaving aside the issue of pain as LaE wannabe.

what made last week exciting was the forum posts. HWCNG's statement that NA has a thread where they post their names and "help each other" in game was the game changer for several people. He admitted that what Hellrush said was true. I know you do not believe hellrush fine when LaE admits that Hellrush was correct that changes it from being a statement by Hellrush to being a statement by LaE.
Particularly since they have denied this for months. Note that other people sy hey we have a page where we discuss strats, they are open about it because it is completely innocent.
On the heels of that admission we got the irc from toma. you have said six times that irc could have been faked. when NOW3P admits the transcript is accurate and when they ban toma for airing it it is pretty clear it was accurate. We all know they claim they banned him for other reasons but if you have ever followed a whistleblower case you know that is standard procedure. You have pointed out that even though NOW3P admits that he did that and that he has done it numerous times in the past, you seem humg up on the fact that his search for a kill run was not sucessful at that time. the kill run actually came later and occurred without the aid of the irc.
so what? is it cheating only if it immediately successful?

they have run a page where they help each other in game and they use the irc for kill runs, that much is undisputed. it is not some innocent lets discuss strategy page but a page where they know who is LaE/NA in game so they know not to hit each other and they can ally together. that is an ingame advantage.

since you have been here eight months you read the ingame message ksf sent me saying he was ordering an NA kill run for a double or triple tap.

i am not thrilled that you masqueraded as a nub and hid your presence for eight months but i guess i can understand the motivation for that. as i have said before i see no reason for me to send you anything privately.

i hope this has been helpful.

Edited By: lincoln on Oct 22nd 2010, 0:42:50
See Original Post
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 0:43:25

There is no board on LaE or NA's site for the express server

period

do you want access so I can finally prove this to you?

Any mod is wlcome to this offer as well, but they know this because they have taken us up on this offer before
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Oct 22nd 2010, 0:47:54

it will be a big job to constantly monitor your two websites for the next couple of months but yes thanks for the offer.

Edited By: lincoln on Oct 22nd 2010, 1:35:11
See Original Post
FoG

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 22nd 2010, 0:55:42

Na and lae forum I have access to, u on the hand do not, nothing there as what u claim, as mod I do not have to post unless I need to,

As to the cheating u claim, u have not once given hard proof of any of it, yes they "admit" to doing stuff but u don't back it up with anything more then just forum posts, I can't delete people for stuff they may or may not have been done resets ago, I can delete countries that are currently breaking the rules

Did they break the rules last reset??? Not that I can see

Have they broken the rules this reset so far ??? No

So what do u want me to do about???? Delete everyone that u claim are in lae ????

But hang on u demand that they be deleted from all servers sorry I can't do that

Edited By: Warster on Oct 22nd 2010, 1:01:59
See Original Post
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

lincoln

Oct 22nd 2010, 1:25:08

mrford and i have come to a resolution

i am going to volunteer time to monitor their sites for a few weeks and that way we can all move forward for the good of the site, the good of all who play this server and if they are clean, the good of the clan.

FoG

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 22nd 2010, 1:27:51

Good , now I can go back to not posting :)

Enjoy your reset
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 1:38:06

I never even talked to Gregg about that.

He seems to misunderstand my offer. It was a one tome, one login offer.

Since he has taken it upon himself to put more words in my mouth, that offer is withdrawn. The mods have access when they want to, frankly I don't give a fluff what you think Gregg. We don't cheat.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Oct 22nd 2010, 1:42:16

the offer is withdrawn

he never thought i would accept

FoG

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 22nd 2010, 1:43:52

Damn u mean I can't go hide again :(
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 1:46:24

No, you assumed I would give you access to our site for weeks?

Who the fluff do you think you are? Do you really think you are that important?

Mods know we don't cheat, you are just a lowly troll nub. Go away
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Oct 22nd 2010, 1:49:51

apparently not

and i have to write a lengthy explanation as to why a set by set deletion for a clan of known and self-confesed cheaters is insufficient deterent for the long term health of the site and the short term well being of the server.

in addition i have to propose and defend a penalty regimen that is in the best interest of the site based upon the experience of game moderators who have had to deal with institutional cheating over a protracted number of years.

it is going to be long even by my standards.
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 1:51:59

Delusional sense of grandure
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Oct 22nd 2010, 1:53:11

who do i think i am?

i think i am LaE's one and only opportunity to prove to the site that the cheating has stopped.

the mods know you do not cheat?
thats not what slagpit said
that is not even what warster said

FoG

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 22nd 2010, 1:59:55

No lincoln that's where u are wrong

The only people they need to prove they are not cheating is the admins and the mods
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 2:02:09

mods have access to our site, pang and qz can log in whenever they like - they can verify whatever they wish. There is no need whatsoever to give a troll access to our site, as his opinion and interpretation of information are worthless.

lincoln

Oct 22nd 2010, 2:09:04

no warster

if people believe that LaE is cheating they will not play here.

it is too bad really that you do not read the posts. the site lives on the belief of players that the field is even, that the rules are uniformly applied and that there are no favorites.

when that trust is not there, people say in the words of one of my favorite posters,"why bother?"

when the admins can not hold the trust of the players the site will not thrive. when top leaders and even admins say that 90% of all vets have cheated and enforcement is biased and lacksidasical at best, when signed confessions are ignored, people will stop playing. when that happens it does not matter if the admins say all is well.

people reading this will wonder why you ignore signed confessions and they will know the enforcement was not sincere and even handed.
FoG

Thunder Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 2:13:00

Even as it is...he misinterprets everything to suit his views
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 2:17:30

Gregg

No one agrees with you. Period.

You know you are viewed as a comic relief troll by everyone on this forum right?

Do you even read the non lae member responced to your post on the alliance board?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Oct 22nd 2010, 2:25:49

i have read all the posts, unlike warste.

you seem to think that sophomoric name calling and misspelled non sequiturs make for persuasive argument, they do not.

you have a mod who deliberately and openly ignores confessions. i know you guys do not understand PR but when people read his statement that he needs more than a mere confession, you will have lost the hearts of the express players. if i had four hours a day to run a clan on ffa i would not cross you guys either.
FoG

Thunder Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 2:31:08

pfft...you don't need 4 hours a day...I probably spend as much as 12x less time on our site then I do here on these boards..its just the way it is when you have a group as competent as I do. it makes me being president VERY EASY..cause I know that the guys I wanted in the Senate..are there and I trust them implicitly. There is very rarely anything that my Senate does not know concerning LaE that I do.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 22nd 2010, 2:32:30

Lincoln i have read EVERY SINGLE THREAD ON THIS BOARD

and what the hell does Express have to do with my alliance in FFA??? NOTHING

Do i fear LAE ?? NO , why?? cos my members know how to play, how to retal within our policy

and 4 hours a day to run an alliance???? more like 10 minutes a day,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Thunder Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 2:37:13

Warster speaks truth..but I'm also now HFA for NA so my time on these boards has increased significantly
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 3:19:14

I make ^ do all the work

joedro Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 16:38:26

some one really hates LaE
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

Pain Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 18:23:12

gregg still hasnt grasped the concept that NOONE but himself has an issue with LaE nor does anyone else believe there is some type of secret organization going on.
Your mother is a nice woman

lincoln

Oct 22nd 2010, 21:38:14

wrong again pain
FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 0:00:57

Not true pain - he's in great company.....

Hellrush
UofT
all of gregg's other aliases....

The brightest of the bright, eh?

lincoln

Oct 23rd 2010, 0:06:28

lets see you forgot
toma
NOW3P
and the five percent of the site that can actually read what i write

thats about it
FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 0:12:40

Show me this %5

Otherwise, even by your own admission, you're only in the company if idiots and trolls. Right where you belong.