Verified:

King Kong Bundy

EE Patron

Mar 17th 2019, 19:32:18

2019-03-17 19:23:52 CM King Kong Bundy (#2) Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (#34) 245B 11 C

Hitting humans is dumb. Double tapping humans is dumber.

Hessman123

Mar 17th 2019, 20:00:37

lol, I Quad tapped a human player that I thought was a bot earlier in the set...

Lucky for me I haven’t been retaled at all for it :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 17th 2019, 20:14:49

R.I.P Zzzzz
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Mar 17th 2019, 20:48:17

haven't got retalled YET
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Hessman123

Mar 17th 2019, 22:12:06

Marshall. I’ve already jumped and I’m over 20 mil net and in the top 10, so if the country I quad tapped wants to retal now.. go for it, I’m about a 15 mil jet PS break :P

amenex Game profile

Mar 17th 2019, 22:14:47

how to know which country are bot.?

Hessman123

Mar 17th 2019, 23:32:50

Usually. When you spy on them. The bots have 0 turns left always, usually 240 CS. Most bots buy only troops and turrets .. and they don’t retal. So if you look at the news and a country has 10-20 defends and 0 attacks.. and then you spy them and they have 0 turns and 240 CS .. odds are they are a bot and not a human player

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2019, 0:14:26

Bots have very specific names, and the source code that generates the names is up on GitHub https://github.com/...r/NameGenerator.class.php

After several resets of checking by hand, you start to see the names and in most cases can spot a bot name on sight.

Confounding factors are:
1. Humans that purposefully create a bot name to generate crazy prizes end of reset.
- screw those guys.
2. The inability of human players to fully comprehend the nature of randomness.
- yes its possible for RNGesus to pick the same name twice out of a list of 100 and call a country RedbeardRedbeard.

The morale of the story is, do whatever the F you wanna do. Don't expect it to always end well :)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2019, 0:44:33

If they have more than 0 turns showing treat them with extreme suspicion. I think a very small percentage of the newer bots can have some turns on hand, but 95% or more are always at 0/0 turns. And if in doubt at all, hit it only once to avoid breaking your GDI, and mark the offending bot in red on eestats.com.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 18th 2019, 0:56:45

Originally posted by King Kong Bundy:
2019-03-17 19:23:52 CM King Kong Bundy (#2) Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (#34) 245B 11 C

Your handle is banned. I have warned you before

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2019, 0:59:27

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by King Kong Bundy:

Your handle is banned. I have warned you before

Pwned
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

zzzzzynxng Game profile

Mar 18th 2019, 8:53:27

Wait I’m banned??
I dont pop molly, I rock TOM FORD

zzzzzynxng Game profile

Mar 18th 2019, 8:55:01

Congrats guys, you got me.
Bang bang been shot ded

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 18th 2019, 12:25:32

Originally posted by zzzzzynxng:
Wait I’m banned??

Did I quote you?.....

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

zzzzzynxng Game profile

Mar 18th 2019, 13:11:42

Wait I’m banned??

Did I quote you?.....

No you quoted KK but I'm the one it seems like people are pretty mad at????... so just wondering. Also what does it mean the "handle" is blocked? Does it mean I can't continue w zzzzzz country name and should just play under a different country name?

Sorry, guys, for my ignorance RE doubletapping and attacking only bots.
@Ko, never expected to find you so far down the ranks tbh...
@Celphi, only realized you were Celphi after the attack. In both your cases I was attacking by numbers w/o looking at names.

What can I say guys, I'm super new to the game and in the news ppl seemed to be attacking each other 10x+ each back and forth so I thought hey that's the game. Now I know this info RE bots. I really appreciate those of you who've helped clarify this up for me tho in one form or another!

Peace

X

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2019, 19:12:45

Yeah, 2nd time playing fascist farmer and I had to take a detour that cost me a top ten, it happens, maybe I'll try it again and hopefully not have to kill anyone, I'm actually surprised I finished 14th.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Mar 18th 2019, 19:14:54
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 18th 2019, 19:15:15

Wait I’m banned??

Did I quote you?.....

No you quoted KK but I'm the one it seems like people are pretty mad at????... so just wondering. Also what does it mean the "handle" is blocked? Does it mean I can't continue w zzzzzz country name and should just play under a different country name?

@Celphi, only realized you were Celphi after the attack. In both your cases I was attacking by numbers w/o looking at names.

What can I say guys, I'm super new to the game and in the news ppl seemed to be attacking each other 10x+ each back and forth so I thought hey that's the game. Now I know this info RE bots. I really appreciate those of you who've helped clarify this up for me tho in one form or another!

Peace

X

Look, just ignore the ban thing I said. It does not pertain to you.

zzzzzynxng Game profile

Mar 18th 2019, 19:41:48

Wait I’m banned??

Did I quote you?.....

Peace

X

Look, just ignore the ban thing I said. It does not pertain to you.

Oohhhh... ok cool thanks

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2019, 19:55:31

n00b :P
(•_•)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2019, 0:20:41

Look Gal. I get you need to take out the trash at times, but honestly, just explain to me for a second why the fluff there is even a "new handle" function.

It's blatantly obvious that it is me, because its not big secret that I play countries with a wrestler name. I'm not trying to do anything insidious here i'm simply role playing.

Remember:

M: Massive
M: Multiplayer
O: Online
R: Role
P: Playing
G: Game

Its not that I care that you banned a some handle, because that horse already bolted. The set is over, why would I even need it anymore?

I am curious about the futility of banning handles that are basically "1 reset use". Check it out I got loads of em 'all named after the (wrestler) country I played. I know you can see this being a mod and all. What exactly is the problem here?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 19th 2019, 2:15:30

Because several sets back I stated that if new handles were made, they would be deleted. I was tired of people hiding behind them and just plain abusing it.
Plain and Simple. I mean why do you need to make a new handle?

Edited By: galleri on Mar 19th 2019, 2:19:09

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2019, 13:40:34

Why is the function there?

Was this an "abuse" of the function?

What constitutes "abusing it"?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 19th 2019, 13:54:10

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
Why is the function there?

Was this an "abuse" of the function?

What constitutes "abusing it"?

The function was placed in years ago as something fun. It has turned into a mess and a few of us mods have asked to have it removed by the devs, but they do not have time.
Terms of abusing it IMO: Continually making new alts to either troll others, act like someone else, or making a new alt while being a suicider. (I am sure there is something else, but right now I cannot think of it)
There is honestly no reason to create a new alt each set. Sorry.
(yes Primeval knows that I have been enforcing this, otherwise he would have told me no when I first made the post). I don't do this to be an asshole. I do it because it is really annoying on my side to deal with. Sorry.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2019, 17:03:18

Thanks for explaining :D yes it is a shame that we can't have some fun with it but I understand your reasoning.

Pity we can't submit a PR on GitHub for stuff like this as I reckon it would be an easy fix for an outsider such as me to do :/

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 20th 2019, 18:25:03

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
Thanks for explaining :D yes it is a shame that we can't have some fun with it but I understand your reasoning.

Pity we can't submit a PR on GitHub for stuff like this as I reckon it would be an easy fix for an outsider such as me to do :/

I get you on that. There is a lot I would love to see fixed. It would make my life so much easier :)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 20th 2019, 19:11:42

Wasn't it you that was part of the group that was hunting ebert for killing for multi-taps?

Now you are doing the same thing you used as a reason to suicide him 30++ resets with your friends?

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 1:28:14

Nah, I was killed one time by him for double tap I think. I never had beef with him. We chatted. Long time ago now :)