Verified:

Naviii Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 0:17:00

when someone grabs you and says "if i didnt someone else would," then when you reciprocate accordingly, sends you something like this "you obv dont know who i am."

im getting sick of this game. seriously. its like a petri dish full of overgrown flufftards who think they are always invincible. yeah. fluff off a-holes.

CX LaE Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 0:22:34

If this was me, I would wait for them to RoR and then I'd flatten them.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Naviii Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 0:29:23

Originally posted by CX LaE:

working on it, CX. the turns do not come as fast as i need them and im just getting impatient. btw, the RoR is cosmic.

arent there any gentlemen playing this game anymore and everyone wants to poke out their big sticks everywhere they go? im just being idealistic. this game is as fluffty as the real world can be.

trumpoz Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 0:55:26

This is why I play topfeeding moron now (if at all which is rare). So many self-entitled idiots who dont think that they are retallable.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2018, 2:07:31

I always find the "you don't know who you are messing with" messages pretty amusing.
Just shut up and have another beer

Naviii Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 2:10:13

Originally posted by trumpoz:
This is why I play topfeeding moron now (if at all which is rare). So many self-entitled idiots who dont think that they are retallable.

i mean, yeah. for me, any strat, including topfeeding (i wouldn't call moron) is okay, just as long as we have the decency to accept that doing so opens us up to the possibility of a retal.

fluffing players might be really good. maybe the best in this game. but come on! i do not respect anyone who flaunts their name around expecting that they won't get hit back after doing damage. i don't mind getting killed, i might not have what it takes to kill or ar least do considerable damage. but at least i show respect to those who are weaker than me who play with decency.

Naviii Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 2:22:37

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
I always find the "you don't know who you are messing with" messages pretty amusing.

i may have not reached that point yet, Ashe. i have observed these flufftards in the past sets. they can't even finish t10. WTH! i would have felt better if they have put my land to good use by having a nice finish. this makes the "you don't know who you are messing with" more sickening.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2018, 2:52:51

Originally posted by Naviii:

i may have not reached that point yet, Ashe. i have observed these flufftards in the past sets. they can't even finish t10. WTH! i would have felt better if they have put my land to good use by having a nice finish. this makes the "you don't know who you are messing with" more sickening.

Yeah it is a waste of good land. I have probably given away more land to grabs than anybody, except maybe mrford's land farm, but like you say rarely do the grabbers finish well at all. I just slough it off and play my game. I hate to waste turns on someone that isn't going to finish better than me lol.
Just shut up and have another beer

Naviii Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 3:26:47

Yeah it is a waste of good land. I have probably given away more land to grabs than anybody, except maybe mrford's land farm, but like you say rarely do the grabbers finish well at all. I just slough it off and play my game. I hate to waste turns on someone that isn't going to finish better than me lol.

i like the love-hate vibe of this game. in all honesty, i love this game and i will keep playing. i play to de-stress but i keep getting stressed. Lol!

here's to having less "you don't know who you are messing with" flufftards. 🍻

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2018, 4:39:04

Originally posted by CX LaE:

This X 1000000000000000000
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 5:38:07

Go get them bro!

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 13:17:24

I love finding interesting ways to retaliate against those who step to me. Sometimes, it's so subtle that the other person doesn't understand how or who or why. Usually, however, I just drop a cinderblock on their fragile country and make them scream my name in suicidal sun worship.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

trumpoz Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 13:48:01

when someone grabs you and says "if i didnt someone else would," then when you reciprocate accordingly, sends you something like this "you obv dont know who i am."

im getting sick of this game. seriously. its like a petri dish full of overgrown flufftards who think they are always invincible. yeah. fluff off a-holes.

The other way to respond to the 'do you know who I am' comment is something like this..... which I have done.

I know who you are - someone with an over-inflated view of their own importance. In other words, a nobody.

Usually has a fun response hehehe.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 14:45:31

or you could responde with yes I know who you are. I am your daddy and then Noob vs pro retal and then AB to the ground after they ROR you

Naviii Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 15:30:46

thanks, Trumpoz and SF. those sound fun. 🙂

i need to practice making fluff pies when i get fluff in this game. damn was i high strung! lol!

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 19:03:05

What makes it even more interesting is if the universe smiles upon you and just lines everything up perfectly for you.

For example, I last played Express about a month ago. Was running a nice fasc/oiler and putting cheap oil on the market. I made sure to retal every hit that came my way. Wasn't really looking for a win; just bored, mainly because I forgot to join GDI before retalling. Anyways, I did a retal on someone, and he RoR'd me. Douche #1. I sent a few bioterror ops in his direction because he was a casher, and he's like 'stop, you're not affecting me at all, call a truce', so I did. His playing style pretty much guaranteed that someone else would be dealing with him shortly.

Soon after, I made a comment in the forum about an earlier retal I made on someone else that netted me way more than the original hit--noob vs pro, that sort of thing. My comment attracted yet another player to randomly AB me for no reason, other than my comment, and HE posted so. Douche #2. So I sent a few token missiles his way, making him think I was through with him. Then I searched the news history, and realized he was at war with Douche #1. Interesting.

Then Douche #1 IMs me ingame, saying we should team up and hit Douche #2. If you've been playing here long enough, you'd know that messaging for collusion is against the rules in Express. So I reported his message to the mods, and got Douche #1 deleted. Then, once my turns were replenished, I leveled Douche #2.

Sometimes, if you wait, they screw themselves over.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

sfbob Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 19:33:13

Fascist Oiler is great for retals in express, they never look at how many millions of barrels you have so you can just dump a load on the market or even on the private market, if you're in a hurry, buy a few hundred thousand jets and instant retal almost anyone.

Naviii Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 22:58:07

Originally posted by NukEvil:
What makes it even more interesting is if the universe smiles upon you and just lines everything up perfectly for you.

For example, I last played Express about a month ago. Was running a nice fasc/oiler and putting cheap oil on the market. I made sure to retal every hit that came my way. Wasn't really looking for a win; just bored, mainly because I forgot to join GDI before retalling. Anyways, I did a retal on someone, and he RoR'd me. Douche #1. I sent a few bioterror ops in his direction because he was a casher, and he's like 'stop, you're not affecting me at all, call a truce', so I did. His playing style pretty much guaranteed that someone else would be dealing with him shortly.

Soon after, I made a comment in the forum about an earlier retal I made on someone else that netted me way more than the original hit--noob vs pro, that sort of thing. My comment attracted yet another player to randomly AB me for no reason, other than my comment, and HE posted so. Douche #2. So I sent a few token missiles his way, making him think I was through with him. Then I searched the news history, and realized he was at war with Douche #1. Interesting.

Then Douche #1 IMs me ingame, saying we should team up and hit Douche #2. If you've been playing here long enough, you'd know that messaging for collusion is against the rules in Express. So I reported his message to the mods, and got Douche #1 deleted. Then, once my turns were replenished, I leveled Douche #2.

Sometimes, if you wait, they screw themselves over.

this is such a sweet way to get back at them. high SPAL sounds nice, too. 🙂

Naviii Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 23:01:03

Originally posted by sfbob:
Fascist Oiler is great for retals in express, they never look at how many millions of barrels you have so you can just dump a load on the market or even on the private market, if you're in a hurry, buy a few hundred thousand jets and instant retal almost anyone.

spot on! i was on the receiving end of a fascist oiler with tons of oil in a previous set. i got hit back, so i then checked the spy ops... oooops! oil magnate! lol!

Invictus Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 23:11:57

Originally posted by sfbob:

I will now thanks! 😁

sfbob Game profile

Nov 9th 2018, 23:39:01

In fact I've just done an 'oil retal' on someone who was probably 15 places above me (less now I've jetted up).

Guess they saw a fat country ripe for the taking but that fat country is full of rigs making $3 to $4 million worth of oil a turn so watch out grabbing an oiler! 😉

trumpoz Game profile

Nov 10th 2018, 0:34:03

With the amount of turns that can be onhand, any half-assed country can jet up and retal.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

sfbob Game profile

Nov 10th 2018, 9:23:09

Using a bunch of turns and jetting up is different a decent oiler doesn't need to waste turns as they already have the oil. Not saying that's the only strat that can do this, the point I was making is that a lot / most players don't factor in the target's oil like they would the target's jets and other factors when they grab

xzealot60 Game profile

Nov 19th 2018, 12:50:01

yea i just came back after like 15 yrs and there are still assholes

macdaddy Game profile

Nov 19th 2018, 15:34:52

Lol that was me

xzealot60 Game profile

Nov 27th 2018, 0:50:15

i meet assholes every freaking express reset seriously

AnimalP0P Game profile

Dec 6th 2018, 3:04:33

I dont grab. I only Retal. I love the gains of a well placed Retal where I am positive in land. On the rare occasion I net less land, I let it go unless they want to push the matter.