Verified:

galleri

Game Moderator
Team & Express

May 19th 2018, 1:51:17

I apparently need to make it clear here.
Act like an adult and come talk to me or be polite in your appeal, and it might work in your favor.
Act like a non-adult in your appeal and make posts with colorful language in said posts, will probably get you nowhere.
With that being said.....
I feel like I am pretty reasonable and easy to get along with, I don't bite!

(gawd I sound like a mom, wait I am lol)

Edited By: galleri on May 19th 2018, 2:58:36

ninong
Member Sep 7th, 2006 3:22
i sure hope this galleri person isn't anoniem on drag *cringes*
Derrick to macdaddy:
I believe I could fluff Scarlett Johansson but that dont mean I actually could.

Marshal

May 21st 2018, 21:32:49

you do bite
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Galleri: Sadly pics of my boobies are on my ftp-folder.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Riddler

Jun 10th 2018, 21:22:21

Pretty proud of myself that there is a post because of little ole me lol

galleri

Game Moderator
Team & Express

Jun 12th 2018, 21:23:21

Originally posted by Riddler:
Pretty proud of myself that there is a post because of little ole me lol

You just found this? :P
And technically no it wasn't just you, it was an over time of people. You were the last one though ;)

ninong
Derrick to macdaddy:

Tidus123

Jun 17th 2018, 2:32:22

I got deleted, don't see what rule I broke. Would love to have it pointed out to me so I do not get my country deleted next time. And would also like my country to be restored if no rule was broken

Tidus123

Jun 17th 2018, 2:42:24

Dumped a lot of research into new development and wanted to see if it pays off. Top guy didn't have gdi so I went all out. Was going to send my entire army but when I got back on I was deleted. I feel like he should join gdi instead of using mods for protection

Ratski

Jun 17th 2018, 12:39:25

Good you guys cleared this posts of my wineing about getting Deleted ... lol

Edited By: Ratski on Jun 22nd 2018, 5:16:33
See Original Post

Uncle James

Jan 11th 2019, 17:12:06

Well it seems there are too many cry babies playing this game now. As I HAVE BEEN DELETED FOR ATTACKING A COUNTRY I DONT LIKE THE NAME OF. AND IT JUST SO HAPPENS MORE THAN ONE PERSON DID NOT LIKE THE NAME EITHER AND WAS ALSO DELETED. So since i failed to check the news to see that some other people were attacking it I am the bad guy now.

This is a WAR GAME AND IT IS ATTACK AT WILL> IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO DO IT>

Ratski

Jan 11th 2019, 19:08:29

Being UJ is strong in the clans and has years of experience over me, and we did not even chat with each other, and as mods, you guy's should know a name like IMP Sucks balls is going to draw fire from some buddy, Like I protested I didn't colluded with any buddy, and as UJ didn't know, I in gauged in war with Mac daddy. Now I can see why anyone would think we did after you posted #109 jumping in on my attacks, he didn't know what was going on. And oh yea I read the link Gallari posted on the now lock thread. about jumping in on someone eles's kill run / war is a good rule not to be broken. understandable. ! I guess it sucks to be me. I am the victim of the Zebras / Referees, of the game this time.

macdaddy

Jan 11th 2019, 19:13:16

Originally posted by Uncle James:
Well it seems there are too many cry babies playing this game now. As I HAVE BEEN DELETED FOR ATTACKING A COUNTRY I DONT LIKE THE NAME OF. AND IT JUST SO HAPPENS MORE THAN ONE PERSON DID NOT LIKE THE NAME EITHER AND WAS ALSO DELETED. So since i failed to check the news to see that some other people were attacking it I am the bad guy now.

[quote poster=Ratski; 45124; 881358] Being UJ is strong in the clans and has years of experience over me, and we did not even chat with each other, and as mods, you guy's should know a name like IMP Sucks balls is going to draw fire from some buddy, Like I protested I didn't colluded with any buddy, and as UJ didn't know, I in gauged in war with Mac daddy. Now I can see why anyone would think we did after you posted #109 jumping in on my attacks, he didn't know what was going on. And oh yea I read the link Gallari posted on the now lock thread. about jumping in on someone eles's kill run / war is a good rule not to be broken. understandable. ! I guess it sucks to be me. I am the victim of the Zebras / Referees, of the game this time.

I laughed really hard reading these 2 posts... LMAO. I needed that.

galleri

Game Moderator
Team & Express

Jan 12th 2019, 0:44:52

Originally posted by Uncle James:

You are right is it a war game. If you want to help someone then do it on team, alliance, and ffa. Express, tourney, and primary are solo servers. If you have an issue with then go speak with Primeval as he is the head game mod. But he already posted and closed the thread. I don't just delete people because I have nothing to do. Trust me I have lots of other things to do. Stop using this thread to continue on after Prime already said it was done.

ninong
Derrick to macdaddy:

galleri

Game Moderator
Team & Express

Jan 12th 2019, 0:46:46

Originally posted by Ratski:
Good you guys cleared this posts of my wineing about getting Deleted ... lol

Nope. You just seem to forget that you posted in another stickied thread. They are all still there.

ninong
Derrick to macdaddy:

bayrock

May 6th 2019, 1:24:57

called celphi a "b itch" in game and he reported me. i was just wondernig if u mod think its a good idea to delete people when theres only 100-200 players? just another way youre helping to kill this game and reason we need new mods

CX LaE

May 6th 2019, 1:27:59

Rules are, in fact, rules. If you break them, you run the risk of being deleted. Pretty straightforward.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

veer007

Jun 7th 2019, 2:58:32

Hi. I was deleted. Don’t know why?

eevess

Aug 10th 2019, 2:25:21

I was deleted. What happen?
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ | CHAOS |┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
----------------------------
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------

-Still doing what i do since 2000
-eevess bot V8.ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

ebert00

Aug 25th 2019, 20:57:11

I was deleted how and why? I know I did nothing wrong.

Ratski

Sep 2nd 2019, 6:27:50

I know how that feels, hit the wrong guy after he loses a thousand acres , and and I see it in the news and a hit him too and got deleted Kinda quick slap in the face for one hit. I didn't even double tap the guy, I hit him with a SS shortly after he loss that thousand acres loss. And he whined to admin, and before I built the land I took I was dead. Oh well that's admin at its best.