Verified:

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2018, 0:44:02

Hello Express.

I noticed that there is a thread about how people who aren't regular t10 often get topfed, or suicided.

Obviously this is nonsense. As a n00b myself that by chance found myself t10 this reset briefly, I was most definitely not topfed, it is clear to me that no action needs to be taken.

In particular, as a person who has never been topfed, I would never bother to start messing with other people's resets.

As a n00b, earth etiquette can be confusing to me. I hope I'm doing it right.

With Love,

UgolinoII

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 30th 2018, 2:54:54

There is a diff between being in the t10 at one point and being in the t10 at another point that causes the topfed or suicided action. ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

catbus Game profile

Jun 30th 2018, 4:01:45

I've never experienced being "topfed" either, more so than what I would normally expect to be randomly hit anyway. I've only been around since March, so I'm in the same "n00b" camp as you, Ugolino. We hit and we are hit, right? If all the bots hit me the way I hit them...oof!

That said, I may or may not have had a few too many again a couple day ago, and got too excited to attack... and forgot to join GDI again... galleri, can you "save me?" (just kidding! not that I can be saved anyway at this point!).

Riddler Game profile

Jun 30th 2018, 12:47:25

I just hit every country I can, and don't farm anyone. I don't really consider much as a topfeed

Ratski Game profile

Jun 30th 2018, 14:57:11

I TRY TO NOT GET GREEDY ! Don't double tap live players !

Riddler Game profile

Jun 30th 2018, 15:40:28

I rarely double tap any country. But back on topic, what do you all consider a top feed?

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2018, 18:37:33

being a skinny all jetter with a crap country, and deciding that the 20k acre guy with prolly the most defense on the server is a better target than several fatter guys with less defense. its lame.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 30th 2018, 19:16:27

they have their own selection system.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2018, 21:47:12

They certainly do! I'll see how it goes next set. Then decide whether or not I need to switch up my 'selection system' :)

Riddler Game profile

Jul 1st 2018, 17:09:14

Well, I most certainly keep more turrets than jets. It's the ones who want to run with little to no spal and very few turrets I choose to grab. Most of the time they have more jets which tell me they like to grab a lot (their news also tells me that) and I simply risk the retal.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2018, 21:16:57

My thread was based on facts. The player told me what he did. If he still does it I’m not sure. But if you threaten to get #1 spot and you were not in a particular clan you would get topfed to ruin your chances.

At the time it was used as a recruiting method.
And let me say this too—

Im not taking away from Ebert’s success. He is obviously the best techer on server., with perhaps only Gerdler challenging that title.

Edited By: Celphi on Jul 1st 2018, 21:22:14
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2018, 21:27:07

I find it odd that a so-called ‘new member’ of forums would post a thread on this subject.

I highly doubt the OP is using their main tag.

ebert00 Game profile

Jul 1st 2018, 22:18:08

thanks for the compliment Celphi, elliot and catbus also give strong competition on the techer front. there are also many other good netters out there that have not played in a while.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2018, 0:31:49

The OP hasn't needed a forum handle for about 15 years.

Taking nothing away from Ebert, love seeing what he's doing right now, way out of my league :)

I was just surprised that anyone cared enough to pay attention to me, considering what riddler said.

I was 1:4 jets turrets and highest NW on server. Would you grab it? me neither.

But yeah, if I was a "good" target for some n00b to LG then so be it. Perhaps the guy was just *really* bad at finding good targets - he did finish 14th after all - and his rainbow strat was just embarrassing to witness. I reckon someone that actually knows how to run a decent country could be much more dangerous if they geared specifically for top feeding.

Fortunately that isn't me. I'm just here to net.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 2nd 2018, 2:16:01

Originally posted by Celphi:
I find it odd that a so-called ‘new member’ of forums would post a thread on this subject.

I highly doubt the OP is using their main tag.

LCN recently had a really good come back of their old players over on alliance for a reunion set Celphi. So he is actually a "new member" to EE, that used to play in earth2025.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 2nd 2018, 12:59:35

Originally posted by Ratski:
I TRY TO NOT GET GREEDY ! Don't double tap live players !

Are you kidding? That's all you do. Usually with 2 accounts as well Lol
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2018, 15:09:49

Right on Galleri.

Ratski Game profile

Jul 2nd 2018, 15:22:43

I don't play two countries unless its in FFA. were I am LOC, clan member. Sinstril, If your going to talk this trash , you should bring some real proof of me playing two countries. to the forum and post it here ! I am waiting (Alligator mouth Canary ass).
I played #7 And I only double tapped two bots. And garbed a lot of land, Running tech, this set. https://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/1605/86

sinistril Game profile

Jul 2nd 2018, 15:29:34

You've been deleted about two dozen times for playing multis on multiple servers in case I need to remind you
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Ratski Game profile

Jul 2nd 2018, 18:33:30

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF ? You have none ! So I have been deleted before Thats not proof Alligator mouth canary ass to back it up.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 2nd 2018, 22:18:49

the mods don't post the evidence. But they also don't delete without evidence of wrongdoing. If I'm not mistaken it's the collusion that you get deleted for when you keep fighting people 2 vs 1 on a solo server. In regards to that I think the mods are too lenient often, since you do it almost every set you should be banned from hitting the same players as whatever country you claim your neighbor(maj or whatever) plays even if they are landgrabs.

Multiple times you have hit the same person, either both or just you got retalled and then you both ROR. That in itself does not get you deleted even though its clearly a tactic where you make use of each others to overwhelm the victim by going in 2 vs 1. But as I said I think the mods only delete you once you both start warring the same country, which is way too lenient imo since you do this as a tactic. Nevertheless you still managed to get deleted for collusion a few dozen times(or a few for multies?) over the past years as I have seen from old threads where people have called you out after you been deleted years ago to now. The question is why you don't change? do you like getting deleted?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2018, 22:36:09

Originally posted by Ratski:
WHERE IS YOUR PROOF ? You have none ! So I have been deleted before Thats not proof Alligator mouth canary ass to back it up.

Your purple countries!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2018, 23:08:05

Originally posted by Gerdler:
<snip>... The question is why you don't change? do you like getting deleted?

Lol. This was just a fluffpost to call out what I thought was some unsportsmanlike conduct. Had no idea of some of the history!

Ratski Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 3:52:49

Originally posted by Gerdler:
the mods don't post the evidence. But they also don't delete without evidence of wrongdoing. If I'm not mistaken it's the collusion that you get deleted for when you keep fighting people 2 vs 1 on a solo server. In regards to that I think the mods are too lenient often, since you do it almost every set you should be banned from hitting the same players as whatever country you claim your neighbor(maj or whatever) plays even if they are landgrabs.

Multiple times you have hit the same person, either both or just you got retalled and then you both ROR. That in itself does not get you deleted even though its clearly a tactic where you make use of each others to overwhelm the victim by going in 2 vs 1. But as I said I think the mods only delete you once you both start warring the same country, which is way too lenient imo since you do this as a tactic. Nevertheless you still managed to get deleted for collusion a few dozen times(or a few for multies?) over the past years as I have seen from old threads where people have called you out after you been deleted years ago to now. The question is why you don't change? do you like getting deleted?
I have a Problem countries that start wars with me and and Maj 1 and then cry's to admin to get us deleted, when he starts the war in the first place. This was done to me and maj1 in the tournament server twice ! Since then I don't bother to retail, on the first hit only if I get double taped. And Maj1 is a better builder than me. That should be obvious ! I can't hide the way I build. I have improved But I am not running two countries, never have. Gerdler, I find it strange If I fallow top players hits in the news, and hit the same countries, Admin doesn't delete me and them too for doing that but If hit a player Maj 1 hits, we both get deleted , so I don't fallow him at all if I can help it. and for the last 8 sets I have had no clue what his country's name is. This way we both play our own game with out ever colluding. I have had to play under a different name every set to avoid being targeted, just because some people would rather see me go a way , but that's is not going to happen. I can't change my history, but I can change my tactics. I played #7 this last set. and finished in the 18th place. Its not great, but it's a improvement. And when I do hit I take more than most player's. I still have a lot to learn about managing stocks and tech. I have to learn how Ash moved from 15th in the last 1/2 hour of the set to 3rd place...WTF ? I am a man of my word I am not cheating nor am I running two countries.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2018, 16:16:46

It's pretty easy to make that jump at the end Ratski.... You just need stock.

I guess you know I am ashe? I had almost 150 turns in storage still when the set ended so I wouldn't call it a great set for me lol.

I hate to tell all my tricks but I like to end the set with close to $2B cash on hand as well as 30m bushels or so then finish jumping off my private market. This is with a 30+k acre indy. I can give you more advise if you want just message me.
Just shut up and have another beer

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 3rd 2018, 17:20:52

Thats awesome Ratski that you have stopped hitting the same players as maj1. then you can focus on improving yourself and work to get a better build. you can copy the bots build maybe? the farmer bots maybe or the cashers? add some proper grabbing to a bots build and you got a t10 country if you dont land trade. Bots focus on 1-2 types of tech that are important to them and specialize on one (or two for cashers) type of buildings which makes their incomes very high.

Its important to not land trade. if you hit a guy for 1.5k acres and he hits you back for 1k acres you might think its as good as hitting a bot for 500 acres, but the bot is much better because in the trade scenario you lose more military and lose a lot of buildings that you need to build back.

Riddler Game profile

Jul 4th 2018, 13:10:25

Gonna follow this post for advice from the top tier players

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2018, 3:09:42

Yeah riddler stop hitting me when u see I have 500 turns on hand lol

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 5th 2018, 5:04:07

Originally posted by Relax lah:
Yeah riddler stop hitting me when u see I have 500 turns on hand lol

this is the best time to hit him as it will hurt him the most, farm him hard and outrun the retals.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

osloos Game profile

Jul 5th 2018, 6:01:44

Or farm hard and expect 500 turns or retaliation...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 5th 2018, 18:02:03

Ratski dear, it isn't always people crying to mods...I watch #express a lot. Always remember

I SEE EVERYTHING. Even ceiling llama is jealous of me!

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2018, 19:21:06

I'd better put some clothes on then.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 5th 2018, 19:24:07

too late, she has taken pics already.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 5th 2018, 21:57:34

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
I'd better put some clothes on then.

O.O

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2018, 22:17:32

Don't worry there was never much to hide :)

user Game profile

Jul 6th 2018, 21:51:08

buy more turrets

user Game profile

Jul 7th 2018, 14:48:13

half time; buy turrets

Original Skywise L Game profile

Jul 12th 2018, 13:59:17

I double tap. I will continue to do as I please. Don't try and 'train me'. This is a game. Each player makes their own rules/ policy within the games actual rules. It caked running your country, be it like Hitler, or Obama. I like to gamble. I don't cheat. I abore arrogance. I'll gladly die over and over until others understand that things need to change in this self centered, self obsorbed game of "I'm better than you, so you are not allowed to hit me when I've made myself vulnerable, because I had other plans that you have now messed up, and now I'm going to have to 'waste' turns on you....BS"... I'd say grow up, but I'm surely not the only Grandpa playing, lol. Good luck getting ME to change. Oh the good 'ol days of Earth 2025, where have you gone.?
Skywise

Original Skywise L Game profile

Jul 12th 2018, 14:04:03

Drkprinc seems to understand my thinking, lol.
Skywise

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2018, 16:16:54

You guys can play however you like but double tapping Ebert is kinda like headbutting a bowling ball.
Just shut up and have another beer

user Game profile

Jul 12th 2018, 17:37:30

Originally posted by Original Skywise L:
I double tap. I will continue to do as I please. Don't try and 'train me'. This is a game. Each player makes their own rules/ policy within the games actual rules. It caked running your country, be it like Hitler, or Obama. I like to gamble. I don't cheat. I abore arrogance. I'll gladly die over and over until others understand that things need to change in this self centered, self obsorbed game of "I'm better than you, so you are not allowed to hit me when I've made myself vulnerable, because I had other plans that you have now messed up, and now I'm going to have to 'waste' turns on you....BS"... I'd say grow up, but I'm surely not the only Grandpa playing, lol. Good luck getting ME to change. Oh the good 'ol days of Earth 2025, where have you gone.?

" I'd say grow up, but I'm surely not the only Grandpa playing"

:) Sounds like a late-life crisis...hope the incontinence pants hold out when it's payback time :)

GL all the same :)

Marshal Game profile

Jul 12th 2018, 19:26:14

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
You guys can play however you like but double tapping Ebert is kinda like headbutting a bowling ball.

and celphi and gerdy and ........... list goes on.