user Game profile

Apr 23rd 2018, 19:51:47

grammatically correct, but wise?

Go Celphi

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2018, 6:50:40

yup-
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 24th 2018, 19:38:49

On?
Are you on a bus?
On a cat?
On a plane?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

user Game profile

Apr 24th 2018, 20:15:05

On a train eating green eggs and ham

clintonista Game profile

Apr 24th 2018, 21:10:47

Originally posted by galleri:
On?
Are you on a bus?
On a cat?
On a plane?

Galleri we both think you are the best mod.

Edited By: clintonista on Apr 24th 2018, 21:28:16

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2018, 21:21:25

clintonista is evil.

Edited By: Celphi on Apr 25th 2018, 0:58:26

Marshal Game profile

Apr 24th 2018, 22:02:06

better than primmy?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2018, 22:04:03

Who?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

clintonista Game profile

Apr 24th 2018, 22:31:51

Originally posted by Marshal:
better than primmy?

Everyone knows I think highly about primmy for his actions years ago.. However, I have never seen him moderate.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2018, 21:31:09

I will admit., his style was one I've never encountered before. Had he baited me to burn my turns on him trying to do a kill run, I could have possibly lost.

If he tweaks his strategy,. it will likely be difficult to beat. Say what you want about him on boards., in war don't underestimate him.

Fun set.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2018, 0:24:52

What where the country numbers for you two?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2018, 1:11:37

12 kerafyrm 47 40,261 acres $22,288,192 T 554 <-- me

65 Crosshaired Orv 80 17,478 acres $4,834,390 I 277 <-- clint

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2018, 1:36:15

are there some spy ops or stg that we are missing.
From the news, apart from a few missiles n failed ps, it just looked like he took quite a beating from you and survived lol :p

clintonista Game profile

Apr 30th 2018, 1:48:28

Just like in chess, without a kill, there is no victory.
Our agreement spelled up in another thread ( do your own research) was similar to a chess match not a monopoly game.
I never agreed to a monopoly game and if Celphi had said he thought a war could be decide by NW, I would not have agreed.

I came out early with no defense.

Unfortunately, Celphi figured out my strat and did not try for the kill so we ended up with no kills.

A stale mate. No kills just like in chess, no victory.
As a chess player Celphi knows in his hearts of hearts he did not win, he got a draw.

I have no beef with Celphi and hoped he would keep me in DR all set so I could break the 70K land record.
Unfortunately, he stopped trying to kill me.

At the time, I could not understand why. Now I know he thought we had agreed to a NW race. He apparently believed he could win with a higher NW. I never agreed to that. Just goes to show one must go over every contract every term even something so simple and common as "war".

He thought he was in a race, I was in a war.

I came in Sunday morning with 540 turns, 7M jets including multipliers and cash for purchases, enough oil for 200M jets and a shot at a ton of BR.
Unfortunately, I left the jets not in protection for twenty minutes he blew them up. rookie mistake

He anticipated every move and survived, so good for him.

Unfortunately neither of us can claim victory.

Some might say his NW was higher so that means something.

It does not.

You do not win a chess game without killing the king.

I never agreed to a NW race. I agreed to a war.

Edited By: clintonista on Apr 30th 2018, 7:06:59

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2018, 5:17:04

Meh
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Apr 30th 2018, 7:50:28

Originally posted by clintonista:
Just like in chess, without a kill, there is no victory.
Our agreement spelled up in another thread ( do your own research) was similar to a chess match not a monopoly game.
I never agreed to a monopoly game and if Celphi had said he thought a war could be decide by NW, I would not have agreed.

I came out early with no defense.

Unfortunately, Celphi figured out my strat and did not try for the kill so we ended up with no kills.

A stale mate. No kills just like in chess, no victory.
As a chess player Celphi knows in his hearts of hearts he did not win, he got a draw.

I have no beef with Celphi and hoped he would keep me in DR all set so I could break the 70K land record.

At the time, I could not understand why. Now I know he thought we had agreed to a NW race. He apparently believed he could win with a higher NW. I never agreed to that. Just goes to show one must go over every contract every term even something so simple and common as "war".

He thought he was in a race, I was in a war.

I came in Sunday morning with 540 turns, 7M jets including multipliers and cash for purchases, enough oil for 200M jets and a shot at a ton of BR.
Unfortunately, I left the jets not in protection for twenty minutes he blew them up. rookie mistake

He anticipated every move and survived, so good for him.

Unfortunately neither of us can claim victory.

Some might say his NW was higher so that means something.

It does not.

You do not win a chess game without killing the king.

I never agreed to a NW race. I agreed to a war.

Looks like you got ragdolled. Gotta respect Celphi for being humble and letting you walk away with some pride, but no one can claim victory? Come on.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

clintonista Game profile

Apr 30th 2018, 8:40:17

Celphi was not being humble or magnanimous.

Our negotiations are available for anyone to see on another thread.( Do your own research)
After reading the terms no one will argue he won. It was clearly a stale mate.

clintonista Game profile

Apr 30th 2018, 8:43:33

Celphi,

I am very angry that you are pretending you won. So angry in fact that I am quitting the site.

You challenged me to a war and I showed up even when you did not.

I challenge you to a war with our original terms, war.
That means death.

I ask you to man up and accept as I did.

You will die Sunday morning.

sinistril Game profile

Apr 30th 2018, 8:53:52

*rolls eyes*

Pathetic.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2018, 9:11:26

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Clintonista why are you so delusional?

Not only does this guy who I crushed, trampled and pounded into a suspicious white powder three sets ago and who I beat by double his size and NW last set, not acknowledge defeat, he thinks I am both afraid of him and delusional.
The diagnosis of transference is textbook.

References: https://www.earthempires.com/.../361-42030?t=1478180348#q

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 30th 2018, 11:18:45

"-Do not post in game information that can only be retrieved by taking an in game turn(This means no spy ops, no military breaks, no attacking results etc etc) "

VicVixvi posted what you might find by just looking at the news and not taking a turn yet he was a cheater but here you are posting three counts of info that each are impossible to find out without taking a turn. :)

VicVixvi Game profile

Apr 30th 2018, 11:44:39

...and just like I named my country last round ... "Clints whining excuse for losing" is now apparent for all to see... I'm psychic. -v

clintonista Game profile

Apr 30th 2018, 11:48:22

sinistril,

I can understand your confusion. If all you have to go on was the news, it might seem hard to believe that a county which had virtually no buildings all set long could show up on sunday morning with 540 turns, and enough planes and oil to reasonably expect to kill most top 8-25 countries and yet that is exactly what happened/ I dp not wish to give a seminar on how to do it but suffice it to say if you can get to 70k unassisted you learn how to run countries with no buildings and no visile means of support.

One does not need a spy op to see one;s own country stats.

Celphi, war this set?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 30th 2018, 12:01:37

Wait, so what you are saying is you entered a contract(on a solo server nontheless) that you had no intention of fullfilling so that it would help you to beat my land record? Celphi wouldn't have it ofc but you still tried to collude with him and that's what matters. You're a cheater by your own standards. You are a cheater by mine.

So now you have attempted everything to beat me Clint, even cheating, still can't. Still sitting on that useless 70k acres looking up to my 81k. I find it so comforting to know that legit players, like me, can win against cheaters like you in most cases because you are so bad at the core principles of this game.

You tried to collude with another player to break the land record. You admitted this. This goes on your permanent record and you are forever a loser of the worst kind: a cheating loser.

clintonista Game profile

Apr 30th 2018, 12:17:55

I have the legitimate record, you have the cheater's record.
We have all known that for some time.

I said before that when Celphi and I agreed to the war that was cheating.
I regretted joining the cheaters but I did it anyway since it was so widespread.
Do your own research. Although that thread may have been deleted by Galleri when Celphi was banned before he chickened out of the war we originally agreed to wage.
It may have been the same thread where Ebert condemned you to hell which was unfortunately deleted.

I agreed to a war with no intention of trying to win. I fulfilled the contract and waged the war to a draw.
The agreement was cheating, nothing else was.
I said long before you that the agreement to wage the war was cheating that is not some insight of yours.

You condemning cheating is laughable.
Your belief that a winning outcome makes cheating less reprehensible is at once horri9fying and illuminating.
Now so much of what you say and do is explicated. The 81k result makes the cheating less odious. Wow.
One can only hope that your noxious sentiment does not spread through out the site.

Edited By: clintonista on Apr 30th 2018, 12:39:43

ebert00 Game profile

Apr 30th 2018, 12:24:55

wow. Clint you sure live in your own little world don't you. I never condemned gerdler in a post. I think the post you are referring to is whwn I said there are no gods in this game. I respect gerdler and he is a fantastic player and leader. but no. he is no god. there is only 1 true God and that is Jesus Christ. this is a game not reality.

on a side note: Clint you lost the war. just like boxing...maybe you didn't get ko'd but you got the crap kicked out of you and got tko'd. you got beat in pretty much every way imaginable. all that being said...stick around. despite me disagreeing with you on almost every topic...we still need players around.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 30th 2018, 13:13:58

Your belief that a winning outcome makes cheating less reprehensible is at once horri9fying and illuminating.

I never cheated. You did.

I'm glad we agree on that. You cheated on many counts this set according to yourself. And on one count according to me and the rest of the community: You attempted to have another player help you ingame. In the end he didn't do what you hoped he would.

Meanwhile when I did the land record I supposedly hit people I know for land. I still don't know who that would be. That's just another silly excuse if you don't show some degree of proof. The only proof you've offered is the fact that no one retalled me, which I have rebutted again and again the same way; I selected targets that I believed could not retal me in meaningful ways. Targets like your country for instance; I believe you were motivated to retal me, yet you didn't, because like the other targets you couldn't break/get in range. Like Celphi, I beat you into a pulp. I took the land record using your land, and there was nothing you could do about it. Candy from a baby comes to mind.

War can mean lots of things, victory or loss can take many forms. Your goal was either a kill or to get the land record and you failed at both. Celphi was going for killing or neutralizing you and he managed very successfully to neutralize you so that all you could do was lob some missiles and fail some SS/PS on him. Everyone who voiced an opinion on the matter so far has agreed that you lost since celphi could attack you in whichever way he pleased while you could do nothing to him. NW, land, production, successful hits, military might, spies, tech... all in favor of celphi, most so much that if you killed him his restart bonus would take him above you most of these areas.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 30th 2018, 13:33:10

You also posted ingame info, shared country numbers with another player and agreed on how to act ingame with another player. You have previously stated these are cheating.

By misrepresenting your intentions with the contract you had with Celphi you also show that you have questionable moral standards outside of cheating in an online game and turning an otherwise diverse express crowd unanimously against you by acting like a fluff for years. Figures. :)

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 30th 2018, 13:59:32

I'm pretty sure clintonista is also an FE believer.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2018, 15:51:26

I'm trying to take the high road here., but I don't know the address to the high road. So I have to come at you:

I'll let the messages speak for themselves.

References:
https://imgur.com/7EMEfRP
https://imgur.com/yKsP13K
https://imgur.com/3oLOEJs

Edited By: Celphi on Apr 30th 2018, 15:55:38

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 30th 2018, 16:09:17

OMFG. he suggested landtrading on a solo server. That's cheating by anyones standards.

Also it won't work like that, you wouldn't reach 100k acres each as is explained on the announcement board. But i would not expect clint to know that as he does not seem to be particularily knowledgeable about the game in reality. Country:Country DR will strand you each after 10 or so hits.

I just see more suggestions of cheating to beat my land record. It must weigh very hard on you that you can't take it, lol.

Kingme Game profile

Apr 30th 2018, 16:31:18

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Country:Country DR will strand you each after 10 or so hits.

This is exactly why it was put in the game, thank goodness.

sinistril Game profile

Apr 30th 2018, 18:08:09

When you win, don't say anything. When you lose, say less.

mrford Game profile

May 1st 2018, 16:54:57

So Clint basically admitted to trying to abuse DR

What a cheater
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford