Verified:

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 15:37:43

What's the holdup? Unlock my country. You are ruining a personal best set. wt*?

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 16:59:47

You stood up for me so now Gerdler and Galleri are against you! :p

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2021, 17:26:49

No, he violated rules, you really need to remove your tinfoil hat bro.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 17:32:02

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

What rules? What the fudge are you people talking about? What is this?! Why hours before?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2021, 18:20:07

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by SuperFly:

Is that collusion, hacking, information sharing or what?

The answer to that, and many other such cases, is why we have activated the Honorable Robert S. Meuller III.
He will determine who shared this classified, often explicit (occasionally erotic) information. The time for truth is now.

Qbert

🤷
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 18:25:54

Nothing in that post violates rules. Is that what caused this? What the fluff am I missing here?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2021, 18:37:02

Qbert was banned many many years ago, if you're not him this is funny as fk and freakish LOL, why did you sign "Qbert"???? LOL wow insane lol, sux bro
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 19th 2021, 18:52:41

I've got no clue who Qbert is. Nor do I about this deletion. Should I?

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 19:00:05

Originally posted by Gerdler:

You should gerdler. If a mod thinks you are "Qbert", they will watch you play out your set, then in the middle of destock lock the account. You would have had an awesome top 5 finish, but instead you watch the round end knowing you wasted 3 days of your life.

It's pretty fluffed. Right in the ear.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 19th 2021, 19:09:46

Did they say that? Or are you just making this up?

Honestly, for all the dozens of finishes I've had ruined for me in the interest of some idiot to have their 2 minutes of fun, I think you should appreciate that having a decent finish ruined for something good; someone trying to keep the game clean, is better than for something useless. Now if this is a clerical error it is regrettable that your finish was ruined but you can be sure it won't happen again.

Edited By: Gerdler on Sep 19th 2021, 19:12:22
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 19:14:12

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I don’t wear hats bro. I have beautiful hair that the worlds needs to enjoy :)

But did you notice my “:p” at the end? It indicated that I was joking. At least that’s what I assume :p and lol would mean if you aren’t serious. But now I am not sure as I ain’t no spring chicken with all that qwerty lingo meme fluff

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 19:15:24

Did they say that? Or are you just making this up?

Honestly, for all the dozens offinishes I've had ruined for me in the interest of some idiot to have their 2 minutes of fun, I think you should appreciate that having a decent finish ruined for something good; someone trying to keep the game clean, is better than for something useless. Now if this is a clerical error it is regrettable that your finish was ruined but you can be sure it won't happen again.

I can't be sure this won't happen because I don't know how it happened. If it was this "qbert" thing, why did it take 3 days? If there was something else, where is the warning?
I sign out for 30 minutes and come back to deleted country.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 19:20:09

When in doubt just ask or blame Gerdler. He usually knows everything and if he doesn’t he knows someone who does as he is the God Father Of Earth :)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 19th 2021, 19:27:11

If its not something that should be obvious to the player, like running multies or similar, I very much think the player should be told what rule they broke, in case they don't know the rules or such, so that they can avoid it in the future. So I agree with your sentiment IF that is the case.

It is in the staffs interests to inform the playerbase about the rules and its nuances in order to avoid working on the same players doing the same things in the future.
Problem is tho, that sometimes telling the player why they got deleted will inform the player how to cheat in a way that they don't get caught as easily. So they always have to compromise between what information they give and what they don't.
It would be better if everyone just obeyed the rules.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2021, 19:30:52

g0nz0 file a petition and ask for the reason. It’s dumb as hell you don’t get a reason, but that’s the game we deserve.

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 19:36:11

Well I am in the forums posting all day. Usually mods hang about and handle issues.

I posted within minutes of the ban. That means the mod saw my post and read the replies. Now we have to figure an explanation for banning an innocent player. We won't get that til after the set ends. "Just in case" ;))

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 19th 2021, 19:45:35

There is no basing off your last signature of qbert.
If you read the rules, you would know that we do not allow VPNs/TOR.
And no the mod was not on the forums reading the responses. I left home.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 19:49:23

I didn't see a restriction on TOR/VPN.

Do you think giving me a notice/warning before banning me EOS would be what real honest mod would do? WTF

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 19th 2021, 19:51:30

https://www.earthempires.com/rules

Prime will do the same as any mod. You are not the first one.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 19:54:02

You could have given a warning. I would have switched to a regular browser. Why straight to ban?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 19th 2021, 19:58:32

https://www.earthempires.com/...-first-place-50382#982336
That was your warning, in which you posted 30 mins later.

Either way. Always read the rules. :)

P.S. I didn't intentionally delete you at the last min. I have not been at a spot to get a good internet signal to sweep the last few days.

Edited By: galleri on Sep 19th 2021, 20:00:57

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 20:04:07

You were here when you "warned" me (not really). You didn't say anything about what rules.

This was bullfluff and you ruined a set for no good reason. If there was a specific violation you address it, not "you know, the thing..."
Now pretend you didn't mess up and shrug it off. It's bon bon Netty time.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 19th 2021, 21:10:31

You were here when you "warned" me (not really). You didn't say anything about what rules.

This was bullfluff and you ruined a set for no good reason. If there was a specific violation you address it, not "you know, the thing..."

Dude. You see the date on there? That is not today....
Now you switch to "what rules" lol 😂

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 21:19:59

Originally posted by galleri:

Dude. You see the date on there? That is not today....
Now you switch to "what rules" lol 😂

What you claim is a warning doesn't actually say "what rules" does it galeri? It doesn't really seem much like a warning at all. You linked it to a response to another player. I had no idea why, up until you ban my account days later. Still no actual warning.
I'm not qbert

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2021, 21:48:47

He told me he was Qbert playing on a VPN.

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 19th 2021, 22:02:20

Originally posted by Requiem:
He told me he was Qbert playing on a VPN.

Shut up! I'm rolling with the lame VPN scuse. I didn't come back to get harrassed by Karen. This game belongs to me.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 19th 2021, 22:50:21

Quit spinning.

The great thing is .... Next set you get another chance!

Think we can just close this out here.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 20th 2021, 15:19:10

Warnings are not a requisite. You agreed to follow the rules when you created your country.