Verified:

lincoln

Oct 17th 2010, 15:29:39

the Anti-LaEx Clean Server Act of 2010, hereinafter ALCSA, is about to be implemented. It is specifically designed to stop clan kill runs and lemming attacks on players who are beating their chosen player. Will the usual suspects still keep up their standard practices? of course but now there will be a defense to their evil deeds.

The admins are to be commended for this new legislation.
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 17th 2010, 17:11:34

What are you on about now?

You were killed this set because you were stealing tech. That has always been a offense punishable by death. If you want to steal tech, get a better spal so you don't fail 90% of your ops.

And you were running suh a horrible country, there is no way you can say we killed you because you were going to finish above anyone.

The iorny is in the fact that you usually suicide ppl in the top 10 because you don't like their strat or think that they are a part of this mythical LaEx. We don't.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pain Game profile

Oct 17th 2010, 17:18:28

i didnt kill him because he was stealing tech, i did it because LaEx ordered me to.

on a serious note now that im done feeding gregg, i specifically made that country to kill gregg. im just happy he gave himself away so quickly allowing me to farm, level, then finish the kill on him.

hopefully next set will be so easy. and gregg you should be happy, all that land i took from you i redistributed to the express players in the form of not retalling LG's made on me. the wierd thing is only one guy double tapped me, everyone else single tapped. they mustve thought i was you and didnt want to be suicided.
Your mother is a nice woman

mrford Game profile

Oct 17th 2010, 17:21:49

It's weird, I havnt been grabbed much this set either. And all grabs were single taps. I have only retaled a few of them because iwas so impressed with their control I wanted to let them keep the land.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

de1i Game profile

Oct 17th 2010, 17:32:49

You can thank your country name for that. I got double tapped for the first time in ages, if he weren't so tiny now I'd level him.

Pain Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 18:10:57

deli just hop on the LaEx forums and we will organize a kill run on anyone who attacks because LaEx protects its members. ask gregg

Dragon Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 19:18:31

You know, at some point, you would think the Mods would just IP ban this jagoff because frankly, all the idiot does is spam the boards about how LaE and its members cheat on every server.

Part of the reason I quit playing this server is because I got sick and tired of this fluff's relentless spam. Why do you Admins let this crap continue?

Ban the sonofafluff and be done with it. Unless of course, he's one of you.

locket Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 20:17:18

lol the suicider speaks :P

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 18th 2010, 22:44:17

I accept this commendation with a great deal of humility.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 4:42:03

This guy is getting so annoying. I have no idea who/what LaE is but because he is so bothersome, i'm going to make an EE country to kill him.

When anyone finds his number, PM me. I'll make some solo attacks.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 5:50:43

I bet gregg would LOVE RD....

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 7:33:16

This has nothing to do with RD. I'd like to help

This has everything to do with some weiner spamming the boards with annoying nonsense.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 17:34:02

Oh, I know it doesn't - but can you imagine how fun he would have been in OLD FFA? :-D

I bet it woulda looked something like a chipmunk figuring out which way to go in a peanut factory.

lincoln

Oct 20th 2010, 18:15:13

mr charcoal do not worry, once i tell them my country number they will post it on the forum.

they are LaE, the unpunishable, and can get away with that.
FoG

Pain Game profile

Oct 20th 2010, 18:54:23

gregg there is no rules on posting country numbers on the public forums, so long as spy information is not posted. so yes people can get away with that.

Dragon Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 7:30:30

Originally posted by locket:
lol the suicider speaks :P

I certainly hope your post was just bad timing landing right after mine. Or are you one of the idiots I had to punish for being a moron landfarmer?

lincoln

Oct 23rd 2010, 12:05:51

yeah yeah yeah
you guys dont like each other

this thread is about the Anti-LaEx Clean Server Act

i see that someone under the LaEx brand is funnelling tons of land to players
is it the real LaEx or just someone pretending to be them?
could be pain but the smart money has dissuaded me from that guess

FoG

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 23rd 2010, 13:00:40

which countries are u refering to
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

lincoln

Oct 23rd 2010, 17:55:14

LaEx landfarm
FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 20:17:14

How exactly do you get funneling land from 2 different countries farming the crap outta someone not big enough to retal them?

If you look into your accusations a little bit further, you'll see those same 2 countries have been doing a lot more grabbing than just that.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 23rd 2010, 22:14:35

ok how is that funneling??
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

lincoln

Oct 23rd 2010, 22:59:58

OMG

i did not think i would have to explain llaar's tactic of self-farming. after all he has used it to advantage for many months on several servers. actually they are very open about it on the ffa. i had hoped you understood the concept of running a no defense country so that your allies can easily pick up tons of land but if you don't, you don't.

sp just forget it. lets just stick with what we have already proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 23:04:03

Llaar would never get such crappy returns if he was self farming - nor would any halfway respectable netter.

I've run self farmers myself in FFA. If that is self farming, I'm going to boot the member from LaE just for being horrible at it!

Self farming is not illegal in FFA, and LaE does it openly. The subject has been beat to death on the *ahem* appropriate boards, and so far no changes have been made.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 24th 2010, 1:28:39

Its not funneling its simple farming and a piss poor attempt at that

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2010, 1:39:19

Gregg is a doo doo head

/thread
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 24th 2010, 1:55:03

Also lincoln I know more about self farming then u will ever know considering tko and lae are the biggest self farmers on the ffa server

What I wanted to know is how can u claim they are funneling when u could point out several countries that are getting hit a lot, just cos someone is getting farmed doesn't mean its a lae farm,

But u know best your the one that has access to all this info
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2010, 2:11:51

Gregg IS a doo doo head