Verified:

catbus Game profile

Mar 10th 2018, 18:33:53

I guess serves me right for not joining GDI, but way to be a ****.

Separately, there are gentlemen here-- would like to specifically call out VicVixvi and beerdrinker75 for giving a beginner helpful advice

Frybert Game profile

Mar 10th 2018, 18:48:26

Yep, GDI is practically a must on this server. If you don't want to pay for it, two days worth of voting bonuses covers it.

VicVixvi Game profile

Mar 10th 2018, 18:59:00

It's happened to all of us but it's part of life here on the express server. As Frybert said, GDI is a must if you want to finish well. My first set back I was leading the entire set and had a good chance to finish really good, then this happened. https://www.earthempires.com/express/401/ranks/45/news

I'd have quit that round except for what one guy said who helped me when I was new, "the good thing about express is that a new round starts every Tuesday". Still can't remember his real name (Justin or Jason), but his country name was Freeport Institute of Technology. Nice thing about this server is for that every d**k like churro, there's a dozen good people like Ashe (beerdrinker) and Freeport. -v

P.s. Temple I just noticed you were the first person to grab me when I came back to earth. I no longer like you and take back the good things I said about you in the other thread, lol.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 10th 2018, 18:59:47

GDI is very helpful if going for a high rank. If you have other goals or if you want a change of pace, going without GDI can be a fun change every now and then when you know what you are doing. :)

Ratski Game profile

Mar 13th 2018, 0:56:24

Next time call your country missile rang ! Your enemies couldn't get through your 6.000.000 turrets. so they sent you there missiles, because they thought needed them more than they did.

the Temple

Mar 13th 2018, 2:56:40

Originally posted by VicVixvi:

P.s. Temple I just noticed you were the first person to grab me when I came back to earth. I no longer like you and take back the good things I said about you in the other thread, lol.

Hey, cool! Glad to be of service.

VicVixvi Game profile

Mar 13th 2018, 20:22:37

Originally posted by the Temple:
Originally posted by VicVixvi:

Hey, cool! Glad to be of service.

That means I owe you a LG still :) :) :) -v

the Temple

Mar 14th 2018, 4:44:31

Go ahead, DR is always useful.