Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 8th 2020, 16:53:51

Would be great if we could have Express server GDI rules for Team server. Should help curb random suicides on all-x players.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 8th 2020, 22:12:01

I support any change to team server, including this, removal of the entire server, banning Superfly or banning every player except for Superfly. There is no way to design a change that in a meaningful way make that server worse than it is. :)

#positivism

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 10th 2020, 4:20:02

Gerdler for game developer!

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2020, 11:29:35

honestly i think scrapping the server may be on the cards.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 10th 2020, 14:07:52

Originally posted by Bug:
honestly i think scrapping the server may be on the cards.

Then you might as well scrap the game because team at least is fun. 1A is all BS arranged wars and bot farming cashers.

Tournament is slow playing AB heaven. Express is actually fun and FFA is just multi running nerds lol

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2020, 14:24:23

Wait..

So even though your so annoyed and you say you hate the server, you think its fun and you want to keep it?

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 10th 2020, 15:02:08

I hate the random suicides that plague team which prevent everyone from playing on the same fair/even playing field.

All we need it something to curb the unprovoked constant suicides. A quick fix like express GDI at least makes things better if you want to all-x

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 10th 2020, 19:26:06

Without the arranged wars in 1a, Im sure there would be just as much unprovoked constant suicides.

This set as soon as the war became uninteresting because the communications broke down on one side it immediatly resulted in 3-4 suicides, and has since then resulted in more people not knowing where to aim their frustration.

The time for grudge wars is over since there are not enough constellations of alliance factions that can weigh relatively evenly. thats why every grudge war in the past 3.5 years have involved FSing LaF and then dealing with the aftermath.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2020, 20:55:06

What bothers me about Team Server is the lack of a functional market. It makes the entire game one dimensional. One set, I think it was Symba, was the ONLY CI ON THE SERVER, and he even couldn't sell stuff sometimes.

Talk about a bad game experience.
Originally posted by Bug:
honestly, I think scrapping the server may be on the cards.

Maybe, or maybe it can actually just become an All-X faster-paced game? That would distinguish it from the other servers enough to be interesting, maybe add bots just for the market. If we cannot attack others, I don't see any harm in that.

As is it is Alliance 2.0 and not even that interesting. My off the cuff napkin thoughts, at least...

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2020, 21:33:10

Superfly just drove half the netters off the server by ABing them at the beginning of last set. This set, there is no market because of it. Toxic players like Superfly are the main problem.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2020, 0:21:41

I don't think it's fair to blame it all on SF.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 11th 2020, 1:00:12

I think on all servers expenses should be removed and replaced with military "decay".

A GDI like something like we suggested for 1a back in the day "I don't hit you = you CAN'T hit me" with a military demand in order to get that protection would mean netters are protected from all suicides but forced to help the market function.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 2:41:50

I think servers like this and express/primary etc should also have the older gs rules where food and money are stolen per gs / spy ops ie bomb banks, burn food / oil etc
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 4:18:00

Originally posted by Getafix:
Superfly just drove half the netters off the server by ABing them at the beginning of last set. This set, there is no market because of it. Toxic players like Superfly are the main problem.

You are also Toxic and more so than I am. You also came to AB players right at the start of the set and you also AB’ed Villians who are all-x netters.

Why are you such a hypocrite? FFS you have AB’ed me twice over 1 PS in a war game. Get real Getafix.

Anyways back on topic even a small change like express GDI would go a long way to protect netters like me from suiciders like Getafix.

That way 1 PS would not result in a AB spree.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2020, 11:45:21

Thats complete nonsense Superfly. You and you alone AB'd weedylar and HCaFC right oop last set, so Tmac and sfbob and others are gone and there is practically nothing on the market. Because you are a suicider.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 14:05:33

Oh really and what about this current set? Looks like everyone who was HCaFC was UgTB this set. You hit Villians this set, a team that doesn’t post on the boards, I team that is all-x, a team that Retals LGs with another LG. Villians; a team who does harbor and is not lead by suiciders, a true netting team.

You can try to deny it all you want but you are worse and more toxic than I will ever be. I hit HCaFC as they are lead by a suicider (you) and they all play like suiciders (UgTb this set).

But please go and spin, spin, spin and tell the world that you are an innocent all-x netter who isn’t a suicider even though you have a nice long history of it on team server :)

Just embrace it homie; you and me are team servers greatest public suiciders.

Anyways back on topic; game developers would it be a big deal to introduce Express GDI rules to team server? At least to try something new next set?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 11th 2020, 15:02:05

Actually seems to have started long before both of you with the sex clan.

Like I said ...... I have offered of my idea of House Sorting! I suggest you watch Harry Potter if you are confused.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2020, 15:40:02

Actually Superfly, its you that is spinning like crazy. HCaFC was a netting tag with multiple Triple Crowns, except for a few wars over the two years. We have never suicided on anyone, and we have nothing to do with UgTB. I don't know why it is that you have to get on this board and lie, but we've all seen it before. Personally I prefer to be truthful.

Your AB attacks last set were totally out of line and destructive. You seem to have have no respect for your fellow players or the game. You are a good player but you are in the small group that just wants to destroy instead of acting in a civilized manner and working to make the game better. Thats exactly the same as the suiciders who plague us.

As I said last set when you AB'd us all, I hope all the clans that you've skipped between over many years reject you from their membership and leave you to be a lone suicider like your fellows.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 16:46:11

Bro I don’t spin. I admit that I suicided. You suicide and are currently suiciding with your entire tag as UgTB and you try to deny it and spin that you aren’t a known suicider in team lol. So by concrete evidence The only person spewing lies is you and everyone knows it.

Furthermore you hoped that no one would take me in? Well how did that turn out? Looks like my team grew in numbers Lol

Anyways, Galleri if you and your admin homies could possible put the express gdi idea in your next board meeting I’d appreciate it.

As I would like to netgain without fear or getafix and his suicider pals wrecking my set again...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 11th 2020, 19:51:36

Originally posted by SuperFly:
fear or getafix

I choose getafix!

---

Afaik getafix never messed with me on team, nor any other server. I believe it was because I never messed with him. It like a pattern I see.
You on the other hand have hit me nearly all of the team sets in which I've netted and you have not been kept busy by someone else... I don't think you target me, you are just an opportunistic fluff looking for trouble wherever you can, and then when you get into trouble you get others to bail you out.

The express/primary GDI is not ideal here, as you will just have added a game mechanic to protect you as you single-tap everyone. Either way it will kill the server faster and leave room for something new, so I'm for it.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2020, 20:50:15

SF angry!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 11th 2020, 22:07:51

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Anyways, Galleri if you and your admin homies could possible put the express gdi idea in your next board meeting I’d appreciate it.

Lol board meetings would be hilarious if we had them.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 22:23:02

But see Gerdler you retal land grabs and you usually own on the retal. You are a true netter.

If you would retal with ABs than I’d call you a suicider not a netter. Further more if the bots were not available in 1A than you and LaF would be trading LGs with other tags or farming smaller tags and untaggeds that you could out muscle. Just like we did back in the day when I was in LaF and we had no bots. We needed land so we took the land from the weakest source.

Here the weakest source of land in team is HCaFC if you want to risk being suicided on or Weedy.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 22:24:50

Galleri u should totally call a zoom meeting to chat with your admin pals.

Maybe you guy can also pass the motion to rename team server to SuperFly’s grave yard as I am “killing the game” lol

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 12th 2020, 1:35:55

You always lost ending NW in all your trades with me, yes. And most with HCwhateverFC and weedy too. You just either suck too much at math to realize it or you have alterior motives, which I suspect, which is you play 100% to piss people off the the point that drama happens. Thats what you play for. You act like the victim when Getafix ABs you for a PS but you know very well that you provoked it, just like you would provoke a cop to shoot you dead by pulling a toy gun on him. He still did something wrong, but you certainly provoked it.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 12th 2020, 5:38:27

So what would you do if there was no bots gerdler? Would you just all-x or would you and your 35 player tag farm the untaggeds or the 3 player Omega tag? Be honest; you might play all X and pretend to care about the little guy. But most of your teammates would farm, rape and pillage the weaker players. :)

Either way if one PS provokes Getafix or HCaFC into ABing me, than that AB provokes me to rally the troops and AB/Kill them, so who gets to play the victim now?

Oh for the record the team market has been great for everyone this set so not sure why you guys say the market sucks. If you are a farmer you been selling food for $40-$70 all set, if you an oiler your oil been selling for $240-$400. If you a techer your tech has been selling for $3900+ all set. If you are a commie like me your goods been selling for $160+ all set.

Looks like I stimulated the market into finally being viable for all strategies. You are all welcome for the extra profits!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 12th 2020, 12:06:46

The no bot scenario has already been done and dealt with. With 5k turns you get to minimal explores about halfway through, so grabbing is far more important in alliance than in 3k turn team server.

YOU are deliberatly playing ineffectively, focusing on pissing people off rather than achieving a higher NW. Trying and failing once is not a problem of course. But you know with certainty every time you hit me that you will lose out. Even if you ran from the retal one time, somehow, which has never happened with me, you would have lost ending NW due to the massive turrets you would have to keep to prevent that retal.
Team server doesn't allow for profitably grabbing active tags by its design. Alliance would if there were no bots.

Tl;dr - I play the hand I'm dealt, you flip the table and act surprised when you get shown the door.