Verified:

v1per Game profile

Jan 30th 2020, 18:24:50

I think it would be pretty cool to have a server where you can play around with a country and see what builds you can come up with for fluffs and giggles. Unlimited turns, and units/tech don't cost anything. Doesn't necessarily have to be with other people, or attacking them will not benefit you or take anything away from them. After you spend 200 turns and you're not happy with the build, you can reset and start over.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 30th 2020, 18:59:56

I'm going to assume you are not trolling.

There are two such servers. AlphaFFA for you to play up to 25 countries and test attacking yourself and then Alpha where you can play only one.

They are for Premium users only now. But they have been open to everyone for the past years. You got a magic market where you can buy any number of every goods and also turns, at any price you wish, including $0! :)
You have unlimited turns and you can restart and get unlimited turns again whenever you wish.

You just have to pay for premium now, but if it was important to you I guess you would have found them before premium was required.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2020, 1:30:34

you couldnt buy spies

also couldnt buy land and bonus points, but those are slightly different

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 31st 2020, 1:49:09

Ya, the alpha servers were never meant to be public. Someone with access distributed a direct link and apparently no one hooked up the auth properly for it so it was effectively public.

Now it's a premium feature :-)

-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

v1per Game profile

Feb 3rd 2020, 2:01:37

No troll. Never knew that. Thanks!