Verified:

Helmut Game profile

Jan 22nd 2020, 0:07:01

Originally posted by Pang:
You get them automatically during the first hit you make on the game server -- so just wait until the round starts then login :)

Nope... no Bonus points, They rang in 20 minutes ago, Got them on other servers, but not express.. :(

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2020, 0:28:04

youd still get slightly more doing it that way

because doing a bonus at 23:59 just before a server started and then logging into the new server youd get

1+roundup(0.01666/22,0)*8=2

not that it really matters but that would be 2 potential free points, and i dont see any reason to have the 1 seperate to the 8, unless you also apply this to non premium users which would reduce micro for them as well and isnt a bad idea

but it would apply to everyone equally, solo or multi-server people alike so at least its fair and takes away the micro, with a slight bonus to logging in early

Helmut Game profile

Jan 22nd 2020, 0:38:24

On the Express server you need your 16 bonus points, to get free GDI tomarrow night, to start farming the bots.
Without the Free GDI you have to wait another day for the Bonus points to ring up..
The gives the peeps who manualy ring up their bonus after the game starts, an advantage of a days free GDI

If this is how it is..I'd rather go back to finding cars on the captcha :(

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 22nd 2020, 2:29:56

The free GDI isnt crucial on express. but also unless you normally saved your bonuses for express to start you wont get 16 points much later with this... worst case you will get 18 points 44 hours into which is 660 turns given. I often skip free GDI and I often play with enough delay that I could still get the free GDI that late and still not take a turn of payed GDI those times.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2020, 4:55:54

theres no reason why the free gdi couldnt make you go negative on points

i dont even think it would be exploitable later on because theres little point being allx then joining free gdi at the end

the most exploitable would be using bonuses on something else near the start of the set then going negative and being negative for longer

but if you can use paid then convert to free later it shouldnt even be a big deal

Rasp Game profile

Jan 22nd 2020, 13:45:15

forum moderators should receive free credits each month.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Invictus Game profile

Jan 23rd 2020, 16:07:40

Dont know if suggested, but how about awarding out credits for Top 3 in each server .

Hessman123

Jan 24th 2020, 18:00:02

Add an option to use e-transfer for payment for those of us who don't want to give you a credit card # or for those who don't have a credit card

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 24th 2020, 23:51:44

I don't know how we'd do e-transfers off the top of my head, but FYI the credit card processing is done by Shopify, not by EE. We don't see any of the credit card info.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2020, 3:21:08

e transfer sounds weird, just use your credit card via google pay if you want to use another layer, or the one time use credit card things

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jan 25th 2020, 5:25:59

Apple Pay bro
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Hessman123

Jan 25th 2020, 14:40:35

I buy my weed via e-transfer from a legit medical supplier, and I paid my legal fees when I needed a lawyer by e-transfer

Nothing weird about it at all,

I'll look into the one time use credit card thing tho

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2020, 21:59:39

how can using email which is plain text be a good idea though

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 27th 2020, 4:22:32

Something new for premium:

Originally posted by Pang:
To help with this, I added a premium feature that will tell you the likelihood of an op succeeding on a target on.

It provides a 5% range for likelihood of success with a little bit of extra fuzziness mixed in because spyops are sort of magical.

Hope that helps!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Hessman123

Jan 28th 2020, 4:17:56

Originally posted by enshula:
how can using email which is plain text be a good idea though

It's an e-mail money transfer through the bank... you just e-mail the cash from your bank account, they get the e-mail and deposit it into their account

maybe it's a Canadian thing