Verified:

pslayer Game profile

May 14th 2010, 1:02:20

To make things interesting....

Rape Civilians (RC): Since we are such a small community, many times we know exactly who we are trying to kill. Sure we can troll the boards but what better way to add insult to injury than to rape civilians before the KR, especially on a waller. It sure would make walling more interesting and would lighten the mood.

Raid Taverns (RT): I would love to steal the enemy's beer.

Send Virus (SV): Send a computer virus to the jets and tanks of the enemy. Successful ops would 'paralyze' the enemy forces for a set amount of time. Medical tech would decrease the time the forces were to be down.

The Daisy Cutter (DC): Successful ops reverses the amount of cash made per turn or tech per turn. If Country A makes $10M/turn, a successful op would make that same country make -$10M/turn. The same theory with techers. Sure each op would require 15 turns but sure would ruin someone's day.

The only merit in these ideas is to liven the war chat a bit. Most would consider these ideas a waste of turns. Have to admit...would be fun. :)

LeftyHa8er Game profile

May 14th 2010, 3:47:51

i dont think rape should be put in to the game even if it is meant as a joke. lil kids 13+ and parents would not like that.
hell i dont like it change the top one (RC) to another name and i could agree with these. i really like the (RT) one and (SV) the (DC) seems a bit to powerful