Verified:

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 19th 2019, 3:01:22

If you have a "New Member" account you may notice that you can only view the forums and not create threads or posts. This was a decision that had to be made to curb some of the spamming and ban-evading from the few village idiots here and is only expected to be temporary. Message me or another forum moderator directly and we will try to get you verified and move you manually into the "Member" status so you can post as normal.

Sorry for the inconvenience as we continue to discuss our current tools and forum development strategy.

Ratski Game profile

Nov 19th 2019, 7:17:28

Good work Prime, it makes good sense.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2019, 17:06:11

pretty poor reflection on the spammers if its less annoying to manually approve people than it is to delete posts

Marshal Game profile

Nov 19th 2019, 20:49:21

have you seen dibs posts?

1 countermeasure was added before (captcha if is newbie) but that stops only bots not humans (drunk or not).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2020, 17:06:13

Originally posted by Primeval:
If you have a "New Member" account you may notice that you can only view the forums and not create threads or posts. This was a decision that had to be made to curb some of the spamming and ban-evading from the few village idiots here and is only expected to be temporary. Message me or another forum moderator directly and we will try to get you verified and move you manually into the "Member" status so you can post as normal.

Sorry for the inconvenience as we continue to discuss our current tools and forum development strategy.

"few village idiots" LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

braden Game profile

Jan 29th 2020, 23:53:31

I might be twelve or thirteen of those idiots..

Who else misses Amy winehouse?

amy winehouse

Jan 29th 2020, 23:54:38

We shall live forever more.