Verified:

Turtle Crawler Game profile

May 19th 2023, 22:56:35

Originally posted by Requiem:
Silly of you to think the boards are the total of all interactions in this game. Anyway, you've wasted too much of my time already. Have a good evening.

So it does not exist.

And since it doesn't, and hasn't been written, it clearly can't be the reason for anything. Yeah I think it's pretty clear to everyone what the truth is here. No historical war was declared without declaring at the same time in clear language on AT what the dispute was.

As I, who hate no one, and hold nothing against anyone know, once you take that out of your own eye, it becomes impossible not to see where that corruption exists in others.

Reasonable people do not proceed on such grounds without trying to resolve disputes first, first in private then in public. Therefore we can conclude that such people such as this are not reasonable. It is perhaps the failure of those alliances to have quality people in leadership, a problem that it might be a good idea to correct.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2023, 1:31:31

Good people will own up to mistakes they've made in the past with people, and attempt to make them right. I think attempting to take what you perceive as the high road over this pack of cretins with hardly elementary educations as you say, you only hurt your credibility with the common man/player more. I'll be honest. I see you as a cheater who was responsible for a damaging moment in this game's history. I think a good man would want to clear his name, and elevate his reputation here. Not damage it further by boasting.

May 20th 2023, 2:15:55

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Good people will own up to mistakes they've made in the past with people, and attempt to make them right. I think attempting to take what you perceive as the high road over this pack of cretins with hardly elementary educations as you say, you only hurt your credibility with the common man/player more. I'll be honest. I see you as a cheater who was responsible for a damaging moment in this game's history. I think a good man would want to clear his name, and elevate his reputation here. Not damage it further by boasting.

Strange, I wonder what world one has to be in where that actually happened how you described it. You're going to believe whatever you want to believe, or really, whatever is the most convenient for you, far be it from me to stand in the way. If someone wanted the truth they would have gotten it a LONG time ago. One can't clear ones name when there is simply no evidence against them or plausible way that they are responsibile for a "damaging moment in the game's history". I was only pulled into it because someone modified the game database while I was being KRed at lunch. There were, of course, no logs of me being in the database at all, because I wasn't and hadn't been. I went to lunch, when the enemy warchat was happening, without anyway of stonewalling, because I wanted to die so I could retire again after playing a reset and a half.

Since I've maintained that from the very beginning, without deviation, and zero evidence has ever existed saying anything else (despite Martian lying about it), then my name is clear of the incident. Always was.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2023, 3:21:18

I know I don't know everything. And I recognize that it's because it's not all on AT. fluff I apparently just posted the PCI growth formula for the first time in 12 years on Q&A lol. I am, however, glad to hear of your lack of involvement for the first time. *shrugs*. Maybe stop being vague and just tell lowlife cretins like myself what happened. Clear your name big fella, I'm all ears. If you wanna rat out hanlong because you gave him access and weren't the one to blame, believe me, I'm here for the whole firkin story for the first firkin time and very ready to blame the correct firkin people.

I don't wear rose colored glasses for the tags I've been in nor do i believe everything my closest companions call truth. I know we've had good and bad moments. Wins and losses. Good days and bad days. The vast majority of people in this community, I consider like family. And many in LaF are that way for me. And I've seen good and bad days for them as well. We were all here for the 10+ years you weren't. Ultimately, I think you're the one missing out thinking everyone else is garbage. I can almost promise you're wrong. Perhaps I'm more lucky knowing most on both sides and feeling torn than being some random high horse fluff who used to play this game.

One thing I can promise is that if you tell that whole story properly for all of AT, I'd be the first to accept it as fact. And perhaps you won't do that. And in that way you can appreciate the fact that some folks don't do that as well. There's more to this between me and you than you being the exact leader that killed BSS can say about, because you ate small tags and full player lists for breakfast, and that's my personal beef with you. Check yourself man, and realize handshakes are better than handgrenades. You're a better politician than this and I know it personally. You shouldda been better 20 years ago and can be better now if you shed your ego and realize everyone here is old as fluff.

Just make smarter arguments here and see smarter results. Stop doubting people and attempt progress. If you wanna engage in 10,000 posts about how you're elite and everyone else can eat the underside of your feminine bush, I don't think you're helping anything. I personally have tasted it and it tastes of aquafaba. (For those that don't get the joke....aquafaba is something bartenders use in fruity drinks to balance the flavor. It's essentially just the juice from garbanzo bean cans. So I'm saying it tastes like chickpea or as we say in the industry.....a chick peeing. I'm saying it smells of piss, though, someone forgot the vinegar).

This isn't good guys and bad guys anymore TC. It's all people who have known me and you since I was 13 years old and I'm fluffin near 40 now. Get with the program and make a redemption arc instead of being a fluffin sad clown who hates humans.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 20th 2023, 7:11:43
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2023, 7:17:36

Let's go TC. Spill the fluffin beans once and for all.

*microwaves popcorn and lights fire anticipating story time*

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 20th 2023, 7:57:13
See Original Post

Doug Game profile

May 20th 2023, 15:58:49

Ok these posts are long and complicated.

So!

Thoughts and prayers, congratulations, good luck, that’s awesome, happy birthday or sorry for your loss.

Just plug one in for me. lol
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM fa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2023, 16:03:51

Originally posted by Doug:

Lol… rofl

You want us to plug WHAT in for you?

Doug Game profile

May 20th 2023, 17:28:56

Originally posted by Coalie:

Lol… rofl

You want us to plug WHAT in for you?

Mine has batteries. I don’t need a cord. But my new one has a heart beat and after getting married I donated the old one to Guinness world records.

No dummy the plug-in was any response to the posts so long I don’t understand lol

Edited By: Doug on May 20th 2023, 17:34:40
Paradigm Senator

May 20th 2023, 17:43:51

I had no idea I lived rent free in so many heads. It's really amazing. Had no idea. Especially after so long. Makes me wonder what else is out there. Had some guy at a high school reunion say he was sorry if he bullied me or something, but there only memory I actually had of him was him being mad over his shirt being torn. In reality I probably leave quite the wake.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2023, 18:23:10

At best you ran dozens of small tags out of the game using the numbers game you see now, because bots didn't exist and LaF needed bots to stop bullying small tags, and your statements are hypocritical. At worst, you removed pang's admin access to boxcar and gave it to hanlong effectively in attempt to hijak/fork the website, and were a complete nuisance to community growth with the hacks that happened.

While the truth is likely somewhere in the middle, I doubt anyone who desires this WHOLE community stay together from LB and s to Getafix and weezy feels that way because of you. You don't even know us to judge us, bro.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 20th 2023, 18:30:35
See Original Post

May 20th 2023, 18:47:39

At best you ran dozens of small tags out of the game using the numbers game you see now, because bots didn't exist and LaF needed bots to stop bullying small tags, and your statements are hypocritical. At worst, you removed pang's admin access to boxcar and gave it to hanlong effectively in attempt to hijak/fork the website, and were a complete nuisance to community growth with the hacks that happened.

While the truth is likely somewhere in the middle, I doubt anyone who desires this WHOLE community stay together from LB and s to Getafix and weezy feels that way because of you. You don't even know us to judge us, bro.

Judging you is easy, as you post more than sufficient information for the task. Pang had said there were allegations the server was hacked so I shut off ssh so that if it were true that there would be no additional damage. He'd already downloaded the database with the plan to fork anyway. He did that, not me. I had no problem running it for everyone (in much better quality than it runs now).

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2023, 19:14:46

I'll at least agree with the quality statement haha.

https://earthempires.com/...cement-17477?t=1341084240
https://earthempires.com/...e-whole-situation-17382/1
https://earthempires.com/...argate-17420?t=1336324814

Was these sorts of posts from pang and martian that informed my opinion, and you've largely not responded to them in any meaningful way to inform my opinion otherwise. The whole point I'm trying to convey to you though, is that not every side of every story is on AT, and similarly to algorithmic news media in today's world, you can inform your opinion wearing any shade of glasses you want. My point isn't really to drag up 10 year old history because I'd like to know the whole story for fluffs and grins (though I actually would). My point is that to a larger numbered (near half) part of the player base, you guys are the bad guys and not the good guys. But either way, getting on a soap box and declaring that a large number group running a small number group out of the game is toxic is hilariously ironic to the point of hypocrisy when you consider LaF's history. I feel like that was your entire netting strategy for the better part of a decade. Perhaps consider for many fighters, that the "why" may actually exist, and the "why" might vary from person to person and clan to clan, but exists for the people nonetheless that are motivated to kill you.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 20th 2023, 19:30:49
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2023, 19:23:41

Also saying 90% of the people here are fluff humans with less than elementary educations is inaccurate, offensive for no reason and sounds more like fighting words than words of peace or WORDS OF POWER.

mazooka Game profile

May 20th 2023, 19:29:21

I had proof laf had access to the games database well before it came out. I sent a message to Jules and stopped playing. Laf members were looking in your message boxes and seeing your country stats in real time. They are all guilty. So many of them knew.

I'll spill fluff from 20+ years ago. I know you all have fluffing cheated FOREVER.

May 20th 2023, 20:43:33

I'll at least agree with the quality statement haha.

https://earthempires.com/...cement-17477?t=1341084240
https://earthempires.com/...e-whole-situation-17382/1
https://earthempires.com/...argate-17420?t=1336324814

Was these sorts of posts from pang and martian that informed my opinion, and you've largely not responded to them in any meaningful way to inform my opinion otherwise. The whole point I'm trying to convey to you though, is that not every side of every story is on AT, and similarly to algorithmic news media in today's world, you can inform your opinion wearing any shade of glasses you want. My point isn't really to drag up 10 year old history because I'd like to know the whole story for fluffs and grins (though I actually would). My point is that to a larger numbered (near half) part of the player base, you guys are the bad guys and not the good guys. But either way, getting on a soap box and declaring that a large number group running a small number group out of the game is toxic is hilariously ironic to the point of hypocrisy when you consider LaF's history. I feel like that was your entire netting strategy for the better part of a decade. Perhaps consider for many fighters, that the "why" may actually exist, and the "why" might vary from person to person and clan to clan, but exists for the people nonetheless that are motivated to kill you.

The evidence is all in those posts. My country was modified, but martian lies and says I did it, he actually lied originally and said that I said I did it. Pang just happens to have a database backup that is only a day or two old. There was no backup system off-site like that. He pulled the code for the reason he told me privately, to setup the fork that is currently running.

Oh I do have some juice for you, my agreement wasn't one sided, like he posted. It was two sided. That he would run it as he says, but also that i would always be the host. He broke his word.

They also, as they note, could have spent the time to find it the truth but refused.

People really overstate my activity at the time. I was active in keeping boxcar working well, came back to play a country for the war(like now), had no involvement with leadership, did none of the planning. My involvement was to enable another, but what was actually done was not by my decision, was done against my recommendation, was never envisioned and was a total violation of all my standards and processes.

DruncK Game profile

May 20th 2023, 20:53:28

I feel like if any beans are spilt publicly it'd be detrimental to the continuation of this game in it's current form. Take all the blame TC, it won't change anything for you.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2023, 20:55:03

Innnnteresting.

Did you have db access as a developer at the time? Martian said you weren't supposed to but I'm definitely familiar with the fact that you helped him code and hosted certain things. What possessed you to give hanlong access? That seems like a massive overstep regardless of your intentions. Was it hanlong who modified your country?

Chevs

May 20th 2023, 20:57:17

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

The only thing you could ever do to close the quality gap with laf+resist is improving yourself. Using large numbers to win wars doesn't do anything at all. Really warring doesn't do anything at all, unless you need to war in order to net. Anyone can war, only a few can net. When alliances are warring not out of competition, but out of spite, as is the case, then they do nothing but degrade themselves as people and damage the game.

In your opinion.

Which is meaningless, lol. Lmao.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 20th 2023, 21:15:02

You all are dumb. Each one of you in here arguing.
Go outside nerds.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Vamps Game profile

May 20th 2023, 22:26:46

Originally posted by galleri:
Go outside nerds.

You post a lot for someone who "isn't playing." You should take your own advice. No one will miss you here.

mrford Game profile

May 20th 2023, 22:34:48

Originally posted by Vamps:
Go outside nerds.

You post a lot for someone who "isn't playing." You should take your own advice. No one will miss you here.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

May 20th 2023, 22:50:40

Innnnteresting.

Did you have db access as a developer at the time? Martian said you weren't supposed to but I'm definitely familiar with the fact that you helped him code and hosted certain things. What possessed you to give hanlong access? That seems like a massive overstep regardless of your intentions. Was it hanlong who modified your country?

Yes I absolutely had legitimate access.

The catalyst for this whole thing was Arsenal. MD had zero grievance against LaF but Arsenal got them all worked up to go against LaF to try and run us out of the game. I overreacted for sure and shouldn't have, he just came out spouting hate against me on AT even though I wasn't active and hadn't played in years. He's the reason for the demise of boxcar too, as he found out I was the host and demanded to Pang that be changed or they'd stop using it, ruin the game or something. I'm immune to people and their personal grudges these days, but back then I was not, so I overstepped.

Hanlong denied it, they refused to check the access logs and I prefer not to go beyond what I have first hand knowledge of. I suspected Pang did it for a while because he wanted to consolidate control and I posted as much on AT at the time.

May 20th 2023, 22:55:55

Originally posted by Chevs:

The only thing you could ever do to close the quality gap with laf+resist is improving yourself. Using large numbers to win wars doesn't do anything at all. Really warring doesn't do anything at all, unless you need to war in order to net. Anyone can war, only a few can net. When alliances are warring not out of competition, but out of spite, as is the case, then they do nothing but degrade themselves as people and damage the game.

In your opinion.

Which is meaningless, lol. Lmao.

We all know the existing war is no different then the previous ones, it's about jealousy. Right now the only reason it continues is that people hope their shame will turn into something less painful. It won't though, the deeper they go the sharper the mark will be on their conscience the rest of their life. The only real way out is to gain self acceptance through self improvement.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 20th 2023, 22:58:02

Go outside nerds.

Lol triggered much?
No one misses you either when you don't post.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Vamps Game profile

May 20th 2023, 23:01:00

Go outside nerds.

Lol triggered much?

lol useless much?

Go get more "friends" of yours ABed through being a complete moron. It suits you.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 20th 2023, 23:01:40

Go outside nerds.

Lol triggered much?

lol useless much?

Go get more "friends" of yours ABed through being a complete moron. It suits you.

Go ahead. I wouldn't care where you AB lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 20th 2023, 23:04:49

Vamos:
It is game. And online game. Everyone is behind a keyboard, or on their phones while taking poop. Seriously, chill yourself out. If you don't like me, that is fine. But stop being butthurt.

Xavier Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2023, 23:09:02

Originally posted by mrford:
Go outside nerds.

EE Alliance
Sons of Liberty
Myrmidons
Survival of the Fittest
------------------
E2025 Alliance & Limited
Survival of the Fittest
RaZTa
Ragnarok
Survival of the Fittest 4a
Valkyries
Valhalla

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2023, 23:11:50

Ahh the classic pot calling the kettle black

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 20th 2023, 23:17:09

Originally posted by Coalie:
Ahh the classic pot calling the kettle black

Ah it is mr. Copys everyone ......
Originally posted by Xavier:
Originally posted by mrford:
Go outside nerds.

Same to you also.
Who the heck are you? Someone posting under a fake name?

Xavier Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2023, 23:19:21

<- 177 posts to your 13,653... go outside, leave your phone.
EE Alliance
Sons of Liberty
Myrmidons
Survival of the Fittest
------------------
E2025 Alliance & Limited
Survival of the Fittest
RaZTa
Ragnarok
Survival of the Fittest 4a
Valkyries
Valhalla

Vamps Game profile

May 20th 2023, 23:20:17

Vamos:
It is game. And online game. Everyone is behind a keyboard, or on their phones while taking poop. Seriously, chill yourself out. If you don't like me, that is fine. But stop being butthurt.

Chill myself out? You are the one bringing my name up in other threads and responding to my posts within 40 seconds lol. I can't imagine the mental gymnastics you must go through to justify spamming so many posts on this forum when you "don't care."

At least when you were "modding" as a LaF shill, I understood why you were so vile and obsessed with me. What's the deal now? You need to take your own advice. Step away from the game for a bit, remember what grass looks like, and get some mental health help.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 20th 2023, 23:21:45

Vamos:

Chill myself out? You are the one bringing my name up in other threads and responding to my posts within 40 seconds lol. I can't imagine the mental gymnastics you must go through to justify spamming so many posts on this forum when you "don't care."

At least when you were "modding" as a LaF shill, I understood why you were so vile and obsessed with me. What's the deal now? You need to take your own advice. Step away from the game for a bit, remember what grass looks like, and get some mental health help.

Where did I bring your name up? .....🤔
Lol you are the one sitting here chasing my damn posts. Talking about people won't miss someone and get mental help. Bruh. 🤦

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 20th 2023, 23:25:59

So I made a small joke all the way back on May 9th with your name and that is considered bringing your name up in other threads. Okay. Got it.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2023, 23:27:36

I am going to chime in now that I am on a snack break.
Keep it on topic guys

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2023, 23:38:03

Be cool if you could lock threads for TLDR
Catch me on ir c

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2023, 23:41:21

Yeahhhh I've known Xavier for years. He's a real person lol.

*scrolls up*

Innnnteresting.

Yes I absolutely had legitimate access.

The catalyst for this whole thing was Arsenal. MD had zero grievance against LaF but Arsenal got them all worked up to go against LaF to try and run us out of the game. I overreacted for sure and shouldn't have, he just came out spouting hate against me on AT even though I wasn't active and hadn't played in years. He's the reason for the demise of boxcar too, as he found out I was the host and demanded to Pang that be changed or they'd stop using it, ruin the game or something. I'm immune to people and their personal grudges these days, but back then I was not, so I overstepped.

Hanlong denied it, they refused to check the access logs and I prefer not to go beyond what I have first hand knowledge of. I suspected Pang did it for a while because he wanted to consolidate control and I posted as much on AT at the time.

Thanks for filling in a couple gaps. I've made mistakes either because I was drunk and emo or really drunk and really emo haha. Appreciate the transparency. If my drunk ass had access to the db, who knows where we'd be today haha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 20th 2023, 23:51:27
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2023, 23:44:59

Go outside nerds.

I’ve been outside all day now I’m hot and stuff. Suck it nerrrrrrrddddddd

Suicidal Game profile

May 20th 2023, 23:50:02

ALL of you need to grow up!!!

UNTIL THEN, GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2023, 0:06:21

Ok these posts are long and complicated.

So!

Thoughts and prayers, congratulations, good luck, that’s awesome, happy birthday or sorry for your loss.

Yeah TL:DR
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Doug Game profile

May 21st 2023, 0:55:22

Wait… Did someone say emo?

Popcorn and beers on me tonight folks! And sorry all I have is bud light. /me runs

Edited By: Doug on May 21st 2023, 0:59:18
Paradigm Senator

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 21st 2023, 1:11:30

I'm fairly sure I've come across most of what you guys are arguing about cobwebbed on the mod and dev sections of the forums at some point. I can't share it anyway... I just made this post to say I don't care enough to go look.

This thread was never going anywhere positive anyway.

Symbolic Game profile

May 21st 2023, 1:13:54

Originally posted by Primeval:
I'm fairly sure I've come across most of what you guys are arguing about cobwebbed on the mod and dev sections of the forums at some point. I can't share it anyway... I just made this post to say I don't care enough to go look.

You do things?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2023, 1:17:07

Symba his entire post was about how he _doesn't_ do things!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 21st 2023, 1:35:43

Originally posted by Primeval:

Derrick provided links from AT. Old AF links.
TC if you recall was on those boards back in the day.
I don't think any of this is on the mod/dev forums. At least I don't recall seeing it.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 21st 2023, 2:01:25

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Be cool if you could lock threads for TLDR

I could not agree more. Start a new thread and keep the posts on topic.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com