Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2018, 5:55:33

Why the hell did you just put me in spy dr when you know I'm fluff on the weekends? C'mon bro. You're a warleader. What'd you get 400k oil? That's only like $56m. Might have burned like $150m more tops. I make that in 20 turns. Like 2 given the bots you and I know and I know about because of Donny. Did you like not check my market? I put my fluff on after Donny made me not be lazy with my oil. Idk what just happened but I'm not running turns until after the weekend to maintain my spy dr. That's an actual mess up.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2018, 5:59:44

For the record, Donny caught me having 30m oil home and got like a million plus so I put my oil on the market and syko just did 15 ops stealing oil at 30k a piece and then another dude did a 1/5 CD on me. I'm buried in spy dr on a Saturday as a musician. I can just buy up and go play a show and not worry about it. Lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2018, 6:05:26

Like 8m without ops is tough in this war. Imma jet to 10 after I can't wall and you can't touch me until Monday. Lol. Thanks.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2018, 7:21:41

This ain't FFA....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2018, 9:34:21

You're not as drunk as me

Karnage XZ

Jul 14th 2018, 9:51:40

A warleader? Hell, i'm just filling a spot until the real SoLers return from their summer vacations. I'm in China right now but you wouldn't know it cuz i'm still running a country and some half baked warchats. You can't insult me when your losing like this? Basically all I can hear from you is: "Yo Syko..I don't know how to explain away why your making irrational decisions and still beating us. I have no excuses other than we just plain didn't show up for the fight." or something of that nature. Yeah so I got a little oil 350k or something. It would have cost me more money to buy it like 50m and I spent tops 20m so it was still a steal. Plus I was burning over 100k for every successful op that went through, so I would say I burned around a million barrels or so. That's about 27m less units that you get to send along with the 8 mil units i stole that I get too send. I still came out on the other end smelling like roses.
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2018, 18:29:59

You do smell nice.....