Verified:

Detmer Game profile

Oct 4th 2010, 19:31:59

Join Paradigm! We have the most grabbing friendly policies of any alliance out there! We encourage people to play stress free and just have fun. We will never go out of our way to start a random war so no worries about us wasting your time for no reason.

Why are we grabbing friendly? We let you retal for yourself land:land! Why else? We only do 1:1 cross country retals! Grab smart and you should gain acres! If you grab someone who can retal you... well start counting your ghost acres cause it isn't smart to grab people who are more powerful than you are. Fun?!?! Yes! In Paradigm skill and fun matter. What other people think is not a factor for us!

Are we right for you? Well, that is up to you to decide... we recognize that not everyone is ready to step out of their prison cell policies that encourage you to never grab (isolation ward) or to be screwed with pure 1:1 (butt intrusion by skillless players).

In PDM, the best defense is a lot of jets!

http://paradigm.boxcarhosting.net

#pdm on IRC server clever.mine.nu

Edited By: Detmer on Oct 4th 2010, 20:11:00
See Original Post

Acheron Game profile

Oct 4th 2010, 19:36:22

Almost everyone is also a Mafia fan, so come join the fun on our forum as well!

iTavi

Oct 4th 2010, 20:10:00

FFA on alliance :)
~

Detmer Game profile

Oct 4th 2010, 21:21:32

From this thread

http://forums.earthempires.com/...p;z=paradigm-retal-policy (you can skip the thread if you don't want to read a whole bunch of hypothetical retal shenanigans)

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Why don't you just admit the truth: PDM wants an environment where there aren't any rules?

Slagpit *ALMOST* got it right. We do not want complete anarchy, however general lawlessness is definitely a pleasing thought. This game is our wild west and if you have a gun you can join our posse!

Sifos Game profile

Oct 4th 2010, 21:40:00

A great policy to force all your member to have military :P
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!