Verified:

Spiders Game profile

Jan 24th 2023, 5:10:52

Only need Alliance and Tournament mode. Am I right? Yes.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2023, 8:14:40

No
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 24th 2023, 10:45:31

Gotta have team. If not, my life will be incomplete.

ninong Game profile

Jan 24th 2023, 12:15:13

multies on 1a yes
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2023, 13:45:12

The "pro" players that go to tournaments and stuff are NOT the best players in the world, not even close. These are just the best players of the type of losers who have the personality deficiency that compels them to actually go to gaming tournaments.

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2023, 13:55:45

FFA is crazy fun
HeadHunter

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2023, 14:11:44

They all serve a decent purpose. I would like to see the Team server remove the 5man tags and just be a faster-paced, no bot alliance server.

BlackHole Game profile

Jan 24th 2023, 22:21:28

Originally posted by Requiem:
They all serve a decent purpose. I would like to see the Team server remove the 5man tags and just be a faster-paced, no bot alliance server.

I agree with this. No point in having a team tag if it means nothing. Let's just remove the limit.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2023, 23:30:50

Please remove the NSFW tag on this

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 25th 2023, 13:36:31

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Gotta have team. If not, my life will be incomplete.

This

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 25th 2023, 13:41:32

Originally posted by Requiem:

I think that actually is the current game rules over there. There was a big thing on the team forums and the majority of players agreed that there should be no 5 man limit. So you can run multiple teams with the same tag. You can also just run a regular team, we do and others do as well, others do run multiple team tags that are essentially alliances.

Bring a friend and come by team is very fun. The market dynamics are very unpredictable without the bots, it’s the Wild Wild West, it’s awesome. A lot of fun. It would be cool to see more of you guys play over there.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2023, 19:36:29

Yeah, I would just like to see it removed and let us just have one big tag. It is a failed experiment. Cool idea but too hard to enforce.

LightBringer Game profile

Jan 27th 2023, 7:45:17

I agree, get rid of Team, it made more sense when clans had like 100+ members, most of the clans on alliance are practically Team size anyway, so just have them come here. Tournament and express can go also, they’re both lame. Primary is the best server so it stays and FFA is the only one with multiple countries so it stays also. So one Alliance server, one individual server and one Multi server.
Hello

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2023, 17:35:53

I always liked the 5 member aspect for netting parity tbh. I know I'm the outlier, but too often alliance server has had had one clan that wins every set they don't war because they're the biggest clan with the most netters. I could never scratch putting a netting clan together to compete with LaF on 1a, but my couple of team tnw wins mean more to me than my 1st place finishes there. Seems more like anyone can win a triple crown with the right pieces.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2023, 17:44:31

Ya well it isn’t enforced so it’s moot.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2023, 17:49:09

Yeah especially for war and stuff it's just bad lol. Like I said, it's just a end of set netting parity thing for me. I like that anyone can win team TNW. Quality over quantity.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2023, 20:11:19

That's a fair point.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2023, 20:31:49

I agree with Derrick - I like team for netting, and with the no bots. What's the impact of having "too many" servers? Play several if you want, or don't. Many players play across them, so it's not like they really are competing for a majority of people's time.

Leto Game profile

Jan 28th 2023, 0:59:05

Hmn

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2023, 20:41:05

I've been playing Team for many years and I think its just fine. It would be better with more people but we consistently have at least 40 players. Its fun for netting and the market isn't dominated and controlled by bots. The market is one of the best things about EE and its completely different when its driven by human players. I personally prefer 5 man teams acting independently but with alliances possible, but the game tends to get dominated by groups like Darkness, with multiple Teams working together under the same leadership. Since Darkness doesn't try to drive FastCars completely out of the game, I guess they are ok. You should have to fight sometimes to have the right to net, in my opinion.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2023, 15:31:05

I thought
Originally posted by Getafix:
I've been playing Team for many years and I think it’s just fine. It would be better with more people but we consistently have at least 40 players. It’s fun for netting and the market isn't dominated and controlled by bots. The market is one of the best things about EE and it’s completely different when it’s driven by human players. I personally prefer 5 man teams acting independently but with alliances possible, but the game tends to get dominated by groups like Darkness, with multiple Teams working together under the same leadership. Since Darkness doesn't try to drive FastCars completely out of the game, I guess they are ok. You should have to fight sometimes to have the right to net, in my opinion.

I thought fastcars was Darkness’s netting tag?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2023, 16:09:28

I personally prefer 5 man teams acting independently but with alliances possible, but the game tends to get dominated by groups like Darkness, with multiple Teams working together under the same leadership.

I agree with this and since almost day one of the Team server this has been the case. The Mods did try to enforce SOTS at one time but realized it was too difficult and time-consuming to accomplish.

That is why I say keep everything as is but just remove the obscuration of 5-man tags as it leads to confusion (e.g. BlackHole).

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 31st 2023, 16:17:20

Requiem is ranked too high

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2023, 0:32:30

Originally posted by Coalie:
I thought
I've been playing Team for many years and I think it’s just fine. It would be better with more people but we consistently have at least 40 players. It’s fun for netting and the market isn't dominated and controlled by bots. The market is one of the best things about EE and it’s completely different when it’s driven by human players. I personally prefer 5 man teams acting independently but with alliances possible, but the game tends to get dominated by groups like Darkness, with multiple Teams working together under the same leadership. Since Darkness doesn't try to drive FastCars completely out of the game, I guess they are ok. You should have to fight sometimes to have the right to net, in my opinion.

I thought fastcars was Darkness’s netting tag?

No, FastCars is a rebranded HCaFC (Hot Chicks and Fast Cars) which was formed around Set #51 in 2014, long before Darkness existed.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2023, 0:45:12

Hot cars and fat chicks.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2023, 1:10:48

Team Clan: Fat Chicks & Hot Cars (FCHC)
102nd round: Sep 01, 2018 - Oct 01, 2018

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2023, 1:38:27

Haha I remember that. That was when I was in a little netting tag with Vix and Sin and such called FIREPISS "It Burns When I PvP." We'd gotten a server win recently as FREEBUCH or BANGBROS or something, but in set 100 I'd gotten a bunch of wardogs together to blow up the server for its 100th anniversary. We hit the ZigZags tags along with Villains and made Vamps, Dragon and LI team up with Gerdler and Celphi and such. Was like 20 FSing 25ish. Needless to say, their side was a superteam and we absolutely got smoked and everyone had an awesome time but they were all upsetty spaghetti we made them work together so during 102 I was still "getting suicided until I quit for being a cancer to the game" for making them work together hahaha. I still squeezed out like 15 mill haha.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 1st 2023, 1:39:34

Technically darkness is when Top10 decided to say fluff netting thanks to TSO and we rebranded as the killing machine that we are today

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2023, 6:11:10

Boltar want battle

GeneralCojones Game profile

Feb 12th 2023, 4:40:03

Originally posted by Leto:
Hmn

MMM indeed

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Feb 12th 2023, 5:28:19

darkness was formed After Elders Disbanded......

cause i choose not to run under the Elders Name with Out Approval
Mercs
Natural Born Killers