Verified:

Hash Game profile

Sep 9th 2018, 23:03:32

Do you even have the ballz to claim your countries?

You think it takes skill to suicide or it makes you great?

To the admins:
This joke got to end. A ton of old people returned these last sets to play the game again.
This fluffty behavior is going to drive not only them but any remaining people away.
If you want the game to die, just go ahead and shut it down,
or fluffing take measures to make this an enjoyable environment for old players to come back and stay
from time to time.

ebert00 Game profile

Sep 9th 2018, 23:06:00

I completely agree. make gdi different to protect people from fluffholes. I posted in bugs and suggeations.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2018, 23:26:09

https://www.earthempires.com/...impact-45670?t=1535306439

theres one recent suggestion on reducing suiciding without having much impact on other stuff

im sure theres plenty of other older threads around too

personally my country was kind of bad, but for the people who were in front of me its a bit dissapointing

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2018, 23:42:53

There's only one GDI country in LaF and it didn't get hit, making threads like this will only fuel the suiciders as it has done in the past.

My .02
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2018, 23:54:04

whats the point on being in gdi now?

you either do well and have a chance to be suicided just because your doing well

or you dont do well probably dont get suicided and dont achieve anything

also these suiciders could easily have suicided anyone in gdi given the nw changes

commander1972 Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 0:37:54

hmmmm

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 0:41:18

Somebody is NOT paying attention....

https://www.eestats.com/alliance/tag/CODS
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Hokage Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 0:42:52

Man this guy born with insecurities.

Hokage Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 1:27:11

This suididers are still the Md and suncrushers suiciders? and i think it is.

SaltyTears

Sep 10th 2018, 2:33:39

Somebody call the waaaambulance!

damondusk Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 2:43:35

SaltyTears? 1st post? Tired ass joke most of us haven't used since our teens? That MUST be at least one of the assholes. Way to hide behind a BS account, chump.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 3:04:25

Ttt
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Hokage Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 4:02:18

As far as i know md and suncrusher before got 5 members, who is still untag with high networth?

mrcuban Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 4:12:46

Guys sorry to play DA but don’t you think this is a result of years of farming the fluff out of small tags and untags? When asked to stop you would say get fluffed?

I think it’s fluff what is happening right now, lots of changes need to be made...

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 4:17:47

everyone has stopped farming small tags and untags now

id be really surprised if that had anything to do with it

SaltyTears

Sep 10th 2018, 4:19:51

Originally posted by damondusk:
SaltyTears? 1st post? Tired ass joke most of us haven't used since our teens? That MUST be at least one of the assholes. Way to hide behind a BS account, chump.

I'm #437. I had planned on messing with the tech market and making a retal or two. Ya'll hurt my feelings. I don't know who else hit you but I do think it's funny. Time to join in on the fun!

You have grabbed 156,787 acres in the last 72 hours. You cannot drop land you've grabbed for 72 hours.

Hope it was worth it, asshole.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 10th 2018, 4:38:15

I posted somewhere else, but qz has a bunch of new stuff related to this partially coded. he's moving but will hopefully have it ready for the next round. it's really close

-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 4:38:35

is damon dusk even in laf?

LI, I played with you and warred for SOL for almost a decade (chemosh). I was always proud of SOL's integrity.....but this? I cannot find words to express my disappointment in your brand of leadership.

i see him agree with something i posted about bots and missiles lol, not going to quote it though, actually if pangs interested its on topic about bots having aggro and sending missiles if they have them on hand while farmed, but not if diffused or created later

As was true for TTM, Gonz was the first SOLer to really engage me when I started playing the game almost a decade and a half ago. His kindness and support for me as a new player was no small part of why I remained with SOL and only SOL for more than a decade and why even now, playing with a group of peace loving tree huggers, I often itch for that SOL tag by my name.

He made a massive impact on how I see the game, clans within the game and fun& good sport in competition. I will miss him and hope to be like him in how I welcome new players.

As he knew me,

Chemosh of SoL

i dont see anyone under damon/dusk/chemosh anywhere in laf

Sep 07/18 7:48:42 PM PS Its a Revolution (#156) (Elders) Experimental Teching Inc (#437) () 615 A (+492 A)
Sep 05/18 12:23:29 PM PS BiBiGoN (#181) (Paradigm) Experimental Teching Inc (#437) () 489 A (+456 A)

2 actual hits on you and you suicide over the equivelant of someone posting a fake dec war post on at?

Hokage Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 4:38:40

Lame, revail yourself. This situation is like Md and suncrusher before. Is it derrick's fault again?

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 4:41:28

nice pang hope to see some creative solutions, i thought my idea wasnt bad but there can always be better ones

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 10th 2018, 4:46:44

Roses are red, Yoda is green, everything is proceeding as I have forseen.

Don Gerdler, Lord of the dark side of LaF.

SaltyTears

Sep 10th 2018, 4:48:40

Originally posted by enshula:

i dont see anyone under damon/dusk/chemosh anywhere in laf

Sep 07/18 7:48:42 PM PS Its a Revolution (#156) (Elders) Experimental Teching Inc (#437) () 615 A (+492 A)
Sep 05/18 12:23:29 PM PS BiBiGoN (#181) (Paradigm) Experimental Teching Inc (#437) () 489 A (+456 A)

2 actual hits on you and you suicide over the equivelant of someone posting a fake dec war post on at?

It looked like normal LaF whining to me. I assumed he was in LaF. Gerdler and Hash will be along to confirm, and whine more.

LaF makes it really easy for people to want to hit them. When I saw a party getting started and was immediately accused and insulted, what reason was there not to join the party?

Sorry to the innocent people hit, but your tag is full of fluffes.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 4:54:15

screwing with the tech market sounds like more fun to me than suiciding

particularly with the way the bots react to price changes it could actually be fun

done is done but seems silly to me

Karnage XZ

Sep 10th 2018, 8:09:01

Can I get some of your easy land too LaF? Everybody else is.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 8:34:29

This server is garbage, I don't know why I came back SMH
(•_•)

Rainbow Kiss Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 9:58:29

I wonder if the admins could add some kind of military unit that defends against SS or PS?

The countries with big acreage could buy these units, so that people couldn't grab them so easily.

Obviously it would incur additional expenses, so a skilled player would be one that could balance the expense of carrying these new defense units, with the risk of getting land stolen.

I'm surprised there isn't already a military unit that does this...

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 10:04:08

REMOVED

Edited By: Primeval on Sep 12th 2018, 0:57:10. Reason: dont be a jerk gains
Don of LaF

archaic Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 10:47:36

As I have stated numerous times before, griefing ought to be a mod issue. Just delete their countries and ban them for 30 days. In ANY other game, behavior detrimental to the community would be a bannable offense.

Here, the mods participate in the griefing . . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 11:10:42

probably better to implement something to either make it difficult or vastly remove its effectiveness

less time consuming and problematic

although if say 95% were dealt with that way maybe having the remaining 5% as you say would be good

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 11:12:14

or even something like automatic disclosure of suiciders at end of set

The_Hawk

Sep 10th 2018, 11:15:44

You are better off posting this in your internal clan site or pming the admin. As stated before post like this are fuel for them to hit again.

Sorry you had to go through this fluff.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 10th 2018, 12:31:14

Still 100% win rate in all my netting sets on alliance, still 3 consecutive NW records, still the only player to ever make a finish above $1B NW in 1a on EE. This is helping me maintain the 100% win rate which is sweet, and with little effort too.

MorTcuS Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 12:47:36

The only reason you have a win rate at all is because this is my first set playing alliance :P.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

Karnage XZ

Sep 10th 2018, 12:49:22

Originally posted by Rainbow Kiss:
I wonder if the admins could add some kind of military unit that defends against SS or PS?

The countries with big acreage could buy these units, so that people couldn't grab them so easily.

Obviously it would incur additional expenses, so a skilled player would be one that could balance the expense of carrying these new defense units, with the risk of getting land stolen.

I'm surprised there isn't already a military unit that does this...
i always wanted some airbourne troops and some flak guns to help shoot jets out of the sky. Maybe some artillery or mortars to rain from above. How about some flame throwers. I like the troops, but what about specialized troops that cost more to buy but create stronger defenses. I would like to see a different message when my armies win too. Your armies captured 1009 acres along with technology, cash, food and a portion of your enemies military units. So basically when you capture military units it adds an additional portion of their military into yours. Kind of like slave armies, which I would like to include spies being captured and turned into the capturing countries agents. This would change dynamics of the game for sure and could make it a little more interesting. Add all this to my christmas wishlist.

Mr Purples

Sep 10th 2018, 12:51:21

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Somebody is NOT paying attention....

https://www.eestats.com/alliance/tag/CODS

You leave my string out of any discussions about LaF suiciders. I'll probably be wandering off. Might even require people to purchase me 375 ml of brandy as a sacrifice to summon me Dibs Ludicrous The Budweiser Troll King to the forums.

May you have nice day.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.
Hmm, I can't post due to an IP Ban. Neato.

Karnage XZ

Sep 10th 2018, 12:53:37

I also suggest LaF get a kill team. Im surprised you dont have a dozen on standby to kill these suiciders especially with 47 tagged players. I mean you have guys who are basically running turns all set and have no intention of breaking 100m nw. But having played in LaF, I know all too well how hard it is to get any of them to show up too a warchat.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 10th 2018, 12:58:21

Against all my wishes, LaF has a kill team this set. :)

Kill teams in LaF has historically always just been an excuse to run a bad country.

Chewi Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 14:18:22

Make previous set country ownership open to all!

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 14:41:56

While it won't stop suiciding, it will open up name & shame. Then again suiciders will just use a different email then to avoid that
*Splat*

Namineff Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 14:48:57

Originally posted by IgnitionCWG:
While it won't stop suiciding, it will open up name & shame. Then again suiciders will just use a different email then to avoid that

Or worse, it could be viewed as a badge of honor or a competition. Besides, I don't see how it could be changed for only suiciders and not everyone. Thats seems like a ton of work for very little information. I'm ok if its applied to everyone though. On all servers more than likely.
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 15:27:07

It is interesting that here a day later no one has outed themselves. I have in the past understood why certain people suicide. That said I was warned by about a half dozen LCN people that certain LCN members who came back were attempting to infiltrate certain tags in an effort to create a server war. Going as far to use fake names to get access.

The one who was in stones was using the nick Havoc and claimed havoc's entire demeanor and history. I'm surprised it isn't actually him even now honestly.

Here in elders, we denied 2 applications of LCN members using fake or new names. Osloos applied to elders under the name xozo and never attempted to log in after I messaged his primary acct name. Deleted his country, presumably restarted, and without access to our tag attempted to get us pegged for it anyways.

I knew these guys would be suiciding this set but from where i didnt know. Nothing like having your identity stolen, eh havoc?

I'm not sure if that was the block of suiciders that hit us or that hit laf now. I think finding pp1 was one of our suiciders lead me to believe osloos and skywise were the other two, but there could just be more LCN suiciders than I'm aware of. I didn't take pp1 for the type until I saw his career numbers.

That said, FRetal (noted as the contingent of LCN players who have stayed to suicide) on team server was full of this nonsense in general, so there's at least 4 that were willing to be nuts on us all here. I don't see them acting a lot different on 1a.

This is all just a guess at this point though and I lack any sort of actual knowledge on it having not been online at 00:00 yesterday. I'll be watching the numbers today tho

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 10th 2018, 15:29:44
See Original Post

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Sep 10th 2018, 16:03:54

Originally posted by archaic:
As I have stated numerous times before, griefing ought to be a mod issue. Just delete their countries and ban them for 30 days. In ANY other game, behavior detrimental to the community would be a bannable offense.

Here, the mods participate in the griefing . . . .

Which mod did?

As of now, the mods can only delete per the rules located here: https://www.earthempires.com/rules . So first it would have to be in the rules.

When people throw the word griefing around, it makes me think of minecraft. In minecraft (at least a couple years ago as ive not played since the shield was introduced), not only were you banned, but a backup of your plot that was destroyed was restored. This is possible bc it doesnt really affect other players. Deleting the countries and banning would do nothing because the damage would already be done... And they would just make a new country next set to repeat and accomplish there goal. So, are you suggesting to some how rewind the news/actions of countries that griefed once they are deleted on the biases of griefing? I dont think you could, because as time passes, the game goes on with market, hits, etc. The whole server would need to be rolled back so that the actions of buying jets off market, or tech... etc by the suiciders doesnt benefit anyone else on the server. That would suck, esp if another player not paying attention to the server just grabbed 10k acres off bots, and would login the next day only to realize the whole set was rolled back to an earlier point and that he just lost the 10k acres.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 16:25:52

Also, I'm going to point out that it is definitely not vamps, the md guys or real elders.

Legitimately none have walled so far. The above folks would have at least struck one waller by now. We're 4 kills in and no walls. It's some war newbs. That's why I concluded lcn. Even sol or laf would have done a better job suiciding. It's not anybody decent. That's for sure.

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 16:40:02

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
I also suggest LaF get a kill team. Im surprised you dont have a dozen on standby to kill these suiciders especially with 47 tagged players. I mean you have guys who are basically running turns all set and have no intention of breaking 100m nw. But having played in LaF, I know all too well how hard it is to get any of them to show up too a warchat.

We have a kill team.
Don of LaF

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 16:43:55

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Also, I'm going to point out that it is definitely not vamps, the md guys or real elders.

Legitimately none have walled so far. The above folks would have at least struck one waller by now. We're 4 kills in and no walls. It's some war newbs. That's why I concluded lcn. Even sol or laf would have done a better job suiciding. It's not anybody decent. That's for sure.

I agree the MD dudes would have walled way better.
Don of LaF

archaic Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 17:19:13

Remember, there are only 100 of us though - this isn't Minecraft. If you started deliberately recking netters just for lulz you could end up being cast out

Now, it would have to be done in a way that allowed asymetrical warfare to be carried out as a legitimate strategy. There should be a place for terrorism in pursuit of a political goal.

It would also have to be constructed in a way that did not just blatantly hand everything to Laf. Laf are unsufferable fluffs that will certainly exploit any rule changes to bully smaller tags. There is a reason they get suicided - they drove all of their competition out of the game with two decades of cheating and backstabbing.

The advantage of our tiny community is that it's pretty obvious what the motives are behind most attacks. If this game ever grew that would get harder BUT the importance of it would also grow.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 17:45:22

The old Laf that bullied all the small tags and farmed them to no end and the current Laf that just wants to botfarm are two totally different animals
*Splat*

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 17:52:39

Obama will be supplying a safe space, with support puppies, for those that get hit by suiciders.

Trump will be supplying the training needed to actually build a country to defend against these azzholes.

For an added cost, Trump will build an alliance that sole purpose will be to seek out and destroy suiciders.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 18:49:44

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

These guys have hit people who were in LCN last set and long time LCN members. Makes MD/Elders more likely.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

sinistril Game profile

Sep 10th 2018, 19:00:54

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Obama will be supplying a safe space, with support puppies, for those that get hit by suiciders.

Trump will be supplying the training needed to actually build a country to defend against these azzholes.

For an added cost, Trump will build an alliance that sole purpose will be to seek out and destroy suiciders.

A Space Force?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.