Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 5th 2020, 18:27:01

EVO every set you blame me when someone hits you. This set I’ll give you something to cry about.

Barney declares war on EVO because they want me to hit them ever set.

Enjoy

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 19:16:03

Looks like you're getting your ass whoopped, you shouldn't be suiciding people that are minding their own business netting, makes you look stupider than you are 🤷
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Jul 5th 2020, 19:23:24

i knew barney was you. your m.o. can be seen miles away.

and most of time it's you who hits us so pots and kettles and some other fluff.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 5th 2020, 19:44:37

Last set you thought I Hit and killed EVO. You still said it was me even when half the server said it wasn’t. Because they all knew I was Tagged LaF.

You thought it was cool to screw my rep. For that I will screw You and EVO.

It’s a war. It’s not Suiciding because I am not killing myself.

1 country tag or 30 country tag there is a war declared so it’s war dumbass. You asked for it from me last set so you get it this set cry baby.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 19:48:55

To be fair, you don't need help from others to screw your already fluffed up reputation 🤷
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Jul 5th 2020, 20:25:24

suiciding isn't war. you will end up dead anyways.

weren't you in sof last set?

besides it's not easy to see the differences between suiciders since they look like facsimiles of eachother.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 21:03:48

LOL he declares war then joins GDI 🤣🤣
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Jul 5th 2020, 21:34:16

like that will prevent another loss of country. still faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaraway to be number uno on deaths.

iScode Game profile

Jul 5th 2020, 22:27:03

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Last set you thought I Hit and killed EVO. You still said it was me even when half the server said it wasn’t. Because they all knew I was Tagged LaF.

1 country tag or 30 country tag there is a war declared so it’s war dumbass. You asked for it from me last set so you get it this set cry baby.

Yeah na that's definitely a suicide. Same if it was 30 vs 300. Still a suicide. Do you understand the definition of the word suicide?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 5th 2020, 22:37:01

iScode: We have tried to explain this. You won't get through. Save your fingers.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iScode Game profile

Jul 5th 2020, 23:05:47

Thanks for the heads up!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Tmac Game profile

Jul 5th 2020, 23:48:40

Hope it brought a little happiness into your life. Do whatever you need to make it through another day =)

Helllrush

Jul 5th 2020, 23:57:51

I’m sorry for my behaviour. I’m very hard of learning.

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 1:22:24

Originally posted by iScode:

Yeah na that's definitely a suicide. Same if it was 30 vs 300. Still a suicide. Do you understand the definition of the word suicide?

Do you? Maybe you should google it

iScode Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 1:28:18

Originally posted by iScode:

Do you? Maybe you should google it

How would googling it have any relation to the definition of suicide used by this game? Not it's real life definition. The definiton thats used in this game...

In saying that I didn't really make that clear in my post. Apologies.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 1:31:23

If EVO doesn’t want me to hit them they shouldn’t blame or call me out when I haven’t done fluff to them for sets.

They did so they need to learn a lesson.

iScode Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 1:34:10

I don't disagree with you. I am pro suiciding in this game. People need to know they can't be bullies and not expect repercussions in future sets.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 2:03:16

Last 4 sets I was LaF. Last set someone soloed killed EVO and the first thing Marshal/EVO needed to do is blame me for it. If that’s not calling me out to play what is?

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 2:19:47

If anyone likes more information

https://www.earthempires.com/...to-die-49033?t=1591921313

Read the forum above

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2020, 2:48:45

Blame Marshal (#467)

Coming back for moar?
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Jul 6th 2020, 2:55:57

I hit evo last set and they still blamed hellrush. It hurt my feelz.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 3:04:54

Unlike EVO I don’t roll over and play dead or call in outside help

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2020, 3:32:01

I don't think they called in anyone, it's all you, you do stupid fluff that gets you on people's bad side then you wonder why people don't like you 🤷
(•_•)

Iamminghui Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 3:44:51

nice.. welldone.. you did an awesome job kudos

Tmac Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 3:50:04

Y

You don't have to play dead. You are dead. Attacking random netters on a server where no1 has defense is more admirable to you?

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
I hit evo last set and they still blamed hellrush. It hurt my feelz.

Do you really think any of us know who the suiciders are? Outside of marshal, i doubt any of us do. I'm sure you could find better ways to get attention if you tried.

BROmanceNZ

Jul 6th 2020, 4:29:30

Last 4 sets I was LaF. Last set someone soloed killed EVO and the first thing Marshal/EVO needed to do is blame me for it. If that’s not calling me out to play what is?

That seems more like a personal issue between you and Marshal that you've decided to punish all of Evo for.

Sure, he's the Evo FA but I'm pretty sure that it was only Marshal that mentioned you with regards to the Evo kill last set. And, even then, he doesn't outright blame you - he just says that you're a prime suspect whenever there's a suicide (which may or may not be fair).

Then, after Gerdler confirms that it's not you, Marshal doesn't press the accusation again.

How that translates to "EVO has called me out!" is beyond normal logic but then this isn't really that far from the flimsy justification you've used in the past to ruin the game for a number of other players because of your personal dislike for Marshal.

Calling your one-man tag attack on Evo a "war" isn't really accurate. At best, you've hijacked a bunch of planes and flown them into the buildings of Evo other players because you don't like one guy. It's a terrorist act at best. Why? Because Marshal is always tagged Evo. You, on the other hand, seem to jump in and out of tags depending on your mood - which is fine, you're free to do that but it always means that Evo should be looking over its shoulder to see whether you're in a suicidal mood or not.

But if you clearly like being able to net with tag protection under LaF, it begs the question why you'd bother netting without it? Does LaF make you do things you don't want to do? One thing is clear, however. You don't see Marshal untagging Evo and hiding anonymously to attack LaF or any of the other clans you've been in because of his personal dislike for you.

LaF, very correctly, shouldn't bear the blame of your personal actions simply because you choose to hide there from time to time.

You've clearly said before that you want to punish all of Evo until they kick Marshal or quit the game completely. That, again, seems like a terrorists demand and toxic behaviour. You're not fighting some holy war on behalf of the EE community. You're not even defending your honour against a vindictive bully.

You're using a personal vendetta to pick on a fairly vulnerable netting tag because you know your disruptive suiciding is more likely to be successful and, other than Mercs jumping to Evo's defense, you're likely to get away with it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2020, 4:38:39

Well said BROmamceNZ, well fluffing said!

10/10

Helltard is a bonefied certified stupid idiot.
(•_•)

En4cer Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 4:47:25

Bonus... but I'm going to have to come back here for a read.

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 5:11:17

Originally posted by BROmanceNZ:

That seems more like a personal issue between you and Marshal that you've decided to punish all of Evo for.

Sure, he's the Evo FA but I'm pretty sure that it was only Marshal that mentioned you with regards to the Evo kill last set. And, even then, he doesn't outright blame you - he just says that you're a prime suspect whenever there's a suicide (which may or may not be fair).

Then, after Gerdler confirms that it's not you, Marshal doesn't press the accusation again.

How that translates to "EVO has called me out!" is beyond normal logic but then this isn't really that far from the flimsy justification you've used in the past to ruin the game for a number of other players because of your personal dislike for Marshal.

Calling your one-man tag attack on Evo a "war" isn't really accurate. At best, you've hijacked a bunch of planes and flown them into the buildings of Evo other players because you don't like one guy. It's a terrorist act at best. Why? Because Marshal is always tagged Evo. You, on the other hand, seem to jump in and out of tags depending on your mood - which is fine, you're free to do that but it always means that Evo should be looking over its shoulder to see whether you're in a suicidal mood or not.

But if you clearly like being able to net with tag protection under LaF, it begs the question why you'd bother netting without it? Does LaF make you do things you don't want to do? One thing is clear, however. You don't see Marshal untagging Evo and hiding anonymously to attack LaF or any of the other clans you've been in because of his personal dislike for you.

LaF, very correctly, shouldn't bear the blame of your personal actions simply because you choose to hide there from time to time.

You've clearly said before that you want to punish all of Evo until they kick Marshal or quit the game completely. That, again, seems like a terrorists demand and toxic behaviour. You're not fighting some holy war on behalf of the EE community. You're not even defending your honour against a vindictive bully.

You're using a personal vendetta to pick on a fairly vulnerable netting tag because you know your disruptive suiciding is more likely to be successful and, other than Mercs jumping to Evo's defense, you're likely to get away with it.

1. Read Marshals post he knew Barney was me. It’s a tag I have used in the pass.

2. EVO should of knew I was coming after the warning shots I did on #53

3. A) I was running war ready
B) I was saving turns all weekend
C) my FS was coming

4. Marshal is EVO FA. Your FA speaks for your alliance. So your FA is your Alliance. So if your FA is a flufftard and fluff up. Your whole alliance feels the upcome. This has always been the way of earth in both EE and E2025. Its why I can’t be FA. Sooner EVO realizes there FA is a flufftard and kicks him out. The sooner EVO can net without being hit by others.

BROmanceNZ

Jul 6th 2020, 7:32:52

1. Read Marshals post he knew Barney was me. It’s a tag I have used in the pass.

2. EVO should of knew I was coming after the warning shots I did on #53

3. A) I was running war ready
B) I was saving turns all weekend
C) my FS was coming

4. Marshal is EVO FA. Your FA speaks for your alliance. So your FA is your Alliance. So if your FA is a flufftard and fluff up. Your whole alliance feels the upcome. This has always been the way of earth in both EE and E2025. Its why I can’t be FA. Sooner EVO realizes there FA is a flufftard and kicks him out. The sooner EVO can net without being hit by others.

1. He didn't say he knew it was you because of your Barney tag. He said he knew it was you because that's the sort of behaviour you exhibit.

2. Even if Marshal knew it was you, Evo's response to your three initial grabs on #53 was to.. retal? None of that screams a concerted effort on Evo's part to destroy someone they know will be a problem for them. If they knew it was you, they should have killed you straight away but there's always the risk that you'd come here and paint the kill as bullying.

3a. Only you knew A, B and C for certain. That's the benefit of being a solo anon/no tag - you can prepare for whatever you want and, short of telling someone on discord or pm what you've got planned, you can make your "FS" a complete surprise.

3b. On the point of your "FS", don't tags normally fix on a few targets, break em and then kill before moving onto other targets? Your FS literally broke a few windows of a bunch of different countries and killed absolutely no one. I'm not an authority at all on wars on Earth so I don't know how to measure your "FS" but it would seem that Hawk was far better at killing Evo as a solo than you were.

4. I seriously doubt that Marshal stepping down from FA of Evo and continuing to talk fluff about you as a normal tagged member would stop you from your underhanded suiciding antics. Even if the new FA said "Marshal speaks only for himself, not for Evo" you'd still bear your grudge against the whole tag because that's the sort of player you are. An actual terrorist. You delight in sowing fear in Evo of you blindsiding them out of nowhere, which is ironic given how upset you were at Mercs then killing you in their defense. The game is far too small to pretend like FA's are the same as what they were in Earth's heyday but if you expect that a tag's FA speaks for the whole tag, then accept that tags also have defensive pacts with others and that's why you got shat on. If that pact was Marshal's doing as FA, then he's clearly doing something right.

-----

If I was in Evo, I would literally sacrifice my whole country, set after set, to ensure that you are given no tag protection from any of the existing tags. I'd FA everything I have, give up all of the land I have from now until I don't play this game anymore just to leave you with no place where you can hide from the repercussions of your actions. If you want to be a snake that hides in the shadows to terrorise and ruin the game for a group of tree huggers, then live there for the rest of your days.

You wanna be a bad boy, then own it. Don't tuck tail and slither back to protection under the very same rules you ignore when you choose to take your grudge with Marshal out on all of Evo.

BROmanceNZ

Jul 6th 2020, 7:37:17

The tl;dr version of the above is: Stop being a baby. You're ruining the game for Evo because you don't like Marshal.

I don't see why you're trying to justify it on these boards as if you're going to win some popularity contest or swing public opinion against Marshal (at least the ones that haven't already swung against him anyway). I'd have far more respect for who you are and what you do if you just admitted "I'm an asshole and I like it. I hate Marshal so fluff Evo."

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 8:46:31

FS are not always done by Killing someone. There are many other ways to damage countries. I have seen AB FSs. 8:1 you think I would have last long? Point of my FS was to do as much damage I could.

58k acres to 29k acres
17k to 11k acres plus CMed to parking lot on a techer.
35k to 14k acres
Then farm others. Cant say how much land lost but close to 65k easy. With new attacking rules that not to bad.

So you know I have in the pass called Marshal out for a 1 vs 1 to end this Buff he has with me. He was to much of a chicken to take me up on it. He keeps calling me out when hiding in EVO.

I am man to try again.

Next FFA set Marshal vs Hellrush so 16 vs 16 person with highest TNW after war when set ends wins.

Marshal losses he steps down as EVO FA and agrees to life ban on Forums.

Hellrush Losses he agrees to never solo hit EVO again even when Marshal calls him out.

If marshal cares about EVO members he will accept if he doesn’t care about them he will stay hiding.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2020, 10:17:00

You need to proclaim "I challenge you to duel!" and slap him in the face with your glove!

(a large trout is also acceptable I hear!)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 6th 2020, 10:44:19

marshal would win that fight in FFA
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 6th 2020, 12:01:10

Marshal would win that fight. Side note this is pathetic.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Iamminghui Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 12:18:10

I believe most here are age 30 and above.. and to have someone speaking like 8 kinda surprised me.. killed me last set and cripple me this set, no doubt u are pretty good at what you are doing.. i’m not even mad, that pretty amazing..

why not join a clan and properly throw a war? With such effort u may be an EE war hero, but now u just ended up being a douche.. what a waste..

Tmac Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 12:48:54

To be clear, i'll never blame any1 for some1 elses actions. You can say it's marshal's fault all you want, but you're solely responsible. I will not be swayed by terrorism, and your actions have brought more props to marshal than i've seen on 1 thread =)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2020, 12:55:51

The sad thing about all of this is the very logical and well articulated arguments you guys put out there will go to waste. You should institute an AT ban for any threads such as this. Don't feed him attention he will eventually get bored.

You're only giving him what he wants. So that means Marshal needs to also stay off of these topics. Good luck Evo!

Rasp Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 13:47:07

didn't you threaten to ask SoF to hit mercs for you?
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 6th 2020, 13:50:16

Originally posted by Rasp:

My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2020, 13:52:55

Originally posted by Red X:
Originally posted by Rasp:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 6th 2020, 14:34:01

HR acts like this goes back to the last set. But in reality, this goes further back to the time Requiem and I played in iMag (WHICH WAS LAST YEAR? OR THE YEAR BEFORE?) and Hellrush decided to war EVO for something marshal did the set before. Thus stealing oil from Requiem (tagged iMag) to fund his war with EVO, thus starting a war with iMag, but we were considered by him as suiciding him. (HR's words). There is more, but TL:DR version.

Edit:
Bromance makes the best points. And describes it like someone is 5. It is shame the typing is going to waste though.
So in the future, (I cannot believe I am going to say this)....wherever HR goes next to quietly play in tag protection. I hope Marshal comes for his clan. "Because players represent their tags".

Edited By: galleri on Jul 6th 2020, 14:45:12

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Iamminghui Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 14:49:28

anyway to distract everyone's attention from this event to a more positive topic, what's everyone having for dinner?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2020, 15:01:33

Originally posted by galleri:
wherever HR goes next to quietly play in tag protection. I hope Marshal comes for his clan. "Because players represent their tags".

Would make things interesting. Although I'm torn because for some reason LaF is able to muzzle him when he plays there. Like he will listen to no one but he will listen to Gains and Gerd. So maybe we should force him to play there to have peace in earth!

Need Hellrush to play in LaF like a good little boy...

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 15:22:17

”Because players represent their tags".

Wish I thought of this lmfao. Oops I did.

“4. Marshal is EVO FA. Your FA speaks for your alliance. So your FA is your Alliance. So if your FA is a flufftard and fluff up. Your whole alliance feels the upcome. This has always been the way of earth in both EE and E2025. Its why I can’t be FA. Sooner EVO realizes there FA is a flufftard and kicks him out. The sooner EVO can net without being hit by others. “

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 15:27:56

Everyone needs to remember Marshal called me out. I started fluff all. I haven’t hit EVO for 4 sets. Then marshal goes and calls me out after Hawk kills one of them.

Only person to blame is Marshal and his flufftard screwups.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 6th 2020, 15:29:53

Everyone needs to remember Marshal called me out. I started fluff all. I haven’t hit EVO for 4 sets. Then marshal goes and calls me out after Hawk kills one of them.

Only person to blame is Marshal and his flufftard screwups.

Just let marshal know what tag you are netting in next set under a fake name.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 6th 2020, 15:31:06

”Because players represent their tags".

Wish I thought of this lmfao. Oops I did.

“4. Marshal is EVO FA. Your FA speaks for your alliance. So your FA is your Alliance. So if your FA is a flufftard and fluff up. Your whole alliance feels the upcome. This has always been the way of earth in both EE and E2025. Its why I can’t be FA. Sooner EVO realizes there FA is a flufftard and kicks him out. The sooner EVO can net without being hit by others. “

No fluff sherlock.
I used your analogy.
Woooowwwhttp://www. You are brilliant.
I wish people knew how to read between the lines. Instead, they look like a fluffall on their post. Opps.

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 6th 2020, 15:31:42

Originally posted by Iamminghui:
I believe most here are age 30 and above.. and to have someone speaking like 8 kinda surprised me.. killed me last set and cripple me this set, no doubt u are pretty good at what you are doing.. i’m not even mad, that pretty amazing..

why not join a clan and properly throw a war? With such effort u may be an EE war hero, but now u just ended up being a douche.. what a waste..

See another one that still blames me for last set. I am sure it’s because marshal told them it was me not Hawk.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 6th 2020, 15:33:03

Originally posted by Iamminghui:

See another one that still blames me for last set. I am sure it’s because marshal told them it was me not Hawk.

But you are blaming marshal for the call out?