Verified:

Symbolic Game profile

Nov 13th 2018, 2:01:23

not sure what sol's plan/target selection is

but even if this is a cancer killing the game it only exists because of rampant griefing which in my opinion is much worse

(is it ok to punch a nazi?)

every time this kill all untaggeds thing comes up its basically because people get fed up with suiciding

i dont actually know if you suicided last set but i know some of the countries that might be 'reformed' this set and were killed were suiciders last set

and just like a lot of suiciders seem to carry things over from set to set maybe some of those fed up with suiciders are doing the same

i get the impression a lot of people struck deals to be left alone but maybe nobody reached an agreement with sol

This sounds like whining back from 2006, yes people have been crying over politics, suiciders, bots for over 12-20 years or more. Woohoo same old fluff same old story.

Hope this games dies fast.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2018, 4:59:58

doesnt understand this thread

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2018, 5:15:57

fluff off if you don't like it ,,!,, (-_-) ,,!,,
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

daspheebsie Game profile

Nov 13th 2018, 5:31:49

Originally posted by enshula:
doesnt understand this thread

It is probably for the best.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2018, 9:54:56

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Perhaps you should contact sol directly if you have issues with their target selection?
Also why are you whining about sol when elders(and everyone else) are killing untagged countries also?
Don of LaF

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2018, 10:36:48

thats my post hes reposting without quoting properly, thats why i said i dont understand it

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 13th 2018, 18:22:55

Symbo, WeeZY says iffin you get buchward back, he and buchward will do mouf-to-mouf recessitation to bring the game back to life....

WeeZy shud b along to confirm

m0bzta Game profile

Nov 13th 2018, 19:16:55

wait for it
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Nov 13th 2018, 19:50:08

Originally posted by Symbolic:

but even if this is a cancer killing the game it only exists because of rampant griefing which in my opinion is much worse

(is it ok to punch a nazi?)

every time this kill all untaggeds thing comes up its basically because people get fed up with suiciding

i dont actually know if you suicided last set but i know some of the countries that might be 'reformed' this set and were killed were suiciders last set

and just like a lot of suiciders seem to carry things over from set to set maybe some of those fed up with suiciders are doing the same

i get the impression a lot of people struck deals to be left alone but maybe nobody reached an agreement with sol

This sounds like whining back from 2006, yes people have been crying over politics, suiciders, bots for over 12-20 years or more. Woohoo same old fluff same old story.

Hope this games dies fast.

I'm not playing this set, but Ill quote myself from last set.

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
Originally posted by Salted Caramel:
LaF and SoL are going to be paying huge reps to the server.

False. Who is going to make them pay? The netting clans that all die off that dont know how to war?

Side note: the "lets suicide" game has become so routine its a pretty boring occurrence. Forcing the hand of SOL and LAF to work together to kill countries too is a strange move if you find those two alliances working together bad for the game.

SOL doesnt even care about netting and likes to kill countries. That is the main existence for the clan.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2018, 2:14:20

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Symbo, WeeZY says iffin you get buchward back, he and buchward will do mouf-to-mouf recessitation to bring the game back to life....

Git me Buchward back I hav this game back to 10,000+ players within 2 weeks, guarandamteed
Catch me on ir c

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 14th 2018, 11:23:35

^confirmed da confirmation^

Marshal Game profile

Nov 14th 2018, 15:32:23

go ahead and do it. if they play longer than 2-3 days then gratz.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

DruncK Game profile

Nov 14th 2018, 21:46:20

^God you're dense

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2018, 22:33:30

👉👌
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 15th 2018, 2:27:56

]
Originally posted by Shweezy:

Git me Buchward back I hav this game back to 10,000+ players within 2 weeks, guarandamteed

Wait bro, they have computers in Oakland jails now?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2018, 3:38:12

Well duhhhhh.. How else amma git 10k+ players aint like they got anything better to do or going anywher hehehe >:)
Catch me on ir c

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2018, 3:39:53

Convict alliance....I like it
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 15th 2018, 4:02:21

If I had a nickel for every time someone said this game was dead/dying, I'd have more revenue than the actual game produces.

Bring on the 10k+ players in a few months once qz and I wrap up the new UI work :D
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

iScode Game profile

Nov 15th 2018, 4:41:07

This game has been dead for years, your all only just working this out now?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2018, 4:42:35

You're or you
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2018, 5:25:32

If I had a nickel for every nickel I had.....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2018, 7:19:29

You would double your nickel count...
(•_•)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2018, 8:56:03

What is a nickel? Is that some kind of bitcoin?

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 15th 2018, 10:46:10

WeeZy, you could git sum Raiders fans..... I hear dey bored too

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2018, 11:29:05

Nickel is a chemical element with symbol Ni and atomic number 28. It is a silvery-white lustrous metal with a slight golden tinge. Nickel belongs to the transition metals and is hard and ductile. Pure nickel, powdered to maximize the reactive surface area, shows a significant chemical activity, but larger pieces are slow to react with air under standard conditions because an oxide layer forms on the surface and prevents further corrosion (passivation). Even so, pure native nickel is found in Earth's crust only in tiny amounts, usually in ultramafic rocks,[6][7] and in the interiors of larger nickel–iron meteorites that were not exposed to oxygen when outside Earth's atmosphere.

Meteoric nickel is found in combination with iron, a reflection of the origin of those elements as major end products of supernova nucleosynthesis. An iron–nickel mixture is thought to compose Earth's inner core.[8]

Use of nickel (as a natural meteoric nickel–iron alloy) has been traced as far back as 3500 BCE. Nickel was first isolated and classified as a chemical element in 1751 by Axel Fredrik Cronstedt, who initially mistook the ore for a copper mineral, in the cobalt mines of Los, Hälsingland, Sweden. The element's name comes from a mischievous sprite of German miner mythology, Nickel (similar to Old Nick), who personified the fact that copper-nickel ores resisted refinement into copper. An economically important source of nickel is the iron ore limonite, which often contains 1–2% nickel. Nickel's other important ore minerals include pentlandite and a mixture of Ni-rich natural silicates known as garnierite. Major production sites include the Sudbury region in Canada (which is thought to be of meteoric origin), New Caledonia in the Pacific, and Norilsk in Russia.

Nickel is slowly oxidized by air at room temperature and is considered corrosion-resistant. Historically, it has been used for plating iron and brass, coating chemistry equipment, and manufacturing certain alloys that retain a high silvery polish, such as German silver. About 9% of world nickel production is still used for corrosion-resistant nickel plating. Nickel-plated objects sometimes provoke nickel allergy. Nickel has been widely used in coins, though its rising price has led to some replacement with cheaper metals in recent years.

Nickel is one of four elements (the others are iron, cobalt, and gadolinium)[9] that are ferromagnetic at approximately room temperature. Alnico permanent magnets based partly on nickel are of intermediate strength between iron-based permanent magnets and rare-earth magnets. The metal is valuable in modern times chiefly in alloys; about 68% of world production is used in stainless steel. A further 10% is used for nickel-based and copper-based alloys, 7% for alloy steels, 3% in foundries, 9% in plating and 4% in other applications, including the fast-growing battery sector.[10] As a compound, nickel has a number of niche chemical manufacturing uses, such as a catalyst for hydrogenation, cathodes for batteries, pigments and metal surface treatments.[11] Nickel is an essential nutrient for some microorganisms and plants that have enzymes with nickel as an active site.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2018, 13:46:41

WeeZy, you could git sum Raiders fans..... I hear dey bored too

Not cool.man, not cool.
Catch me on ir c

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Nov 16th 2018, 22:06:50

Lol