Verified:

Real_Man Game profile

Aug 14th 2020, 19:47:59

Greetings Community,

RM here, chucknorrisbread and I are happy to announce we have agreed to open up 1 to 2 more spots into the most exclusive club in all of EE.

In our inaugural set we accomplished the following:

1. Most total Land
2. The Record for Highest Average Land
3. The Record for Land on a single country (Ever)

if you want to be part of history please reach out to CNB or I. In order to be accepted into the BOMB, it must be a unanimous vote. As a reminder, If any of the following statements apply to you, you may be a good fit for THE BOMB.

<I am Tired of Jerking off everytime I see Low DR Bots
<I am Tired of arranged pointless wars
<I am not a sensitive little fluff
<I don't want to devote hours of my day to my country, but sometimes i do because i fcking feel like it an I am a Man.
<I am sick of being told how I should play the game and being shamed by it
<I am just looking for like minded Bros to Riff with
<I would like a unique EE experience with different Goals every set
<I enjoy trolling and fluffposting
<I have a penis
<I wish i had a penis
<I am not offended and don't take things too personally or seriously

The Rules of THE BOMB

>No being a snitch or a spy for other tags
>Respect our pacts
>No cheating or rule breaking

Best of luck out there

Regards,

RM

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 20:00:28

I am here to confirm this post.

It has come to our attention that people are jealous and possibly upset by our past achievements. Due to these reasons, we may be playing un-tagged.

To our faithful allies:

<We will honor pacts and not attack your tag(s)
<We understand if accidents happen and you hit a BOMB member and we will not retaliate
<Our countries will be less obvious than last round to avoid attempted suicides

To our enemies:

<We are coming for you

To our new member(s):

<We welcome you to the brotherhood!

Thanks - CNB

Krampus

Aug 14th 2020, 20:27:59

CAN I STILL BEAT KIDS WITH A SWITCH IN MY SACK?

THE BACON

Aug 14th 2020, 22:04:26

THE LAST TIME THESE GUYS HAD A PIECE OF ASS WAS WHEN THEIR HAND WENT THROUGH THE TOILET PAPER WHILE WIPING.

Man Bun

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 23:41:57

Greetings man with manly facial hair and man who is real (fro' real dawg), I come to you in great admiration for your achievements. A Real Man needs everything to be big-- and you didn't disappoint with the size of your fluffentry (country) last set.

I too have obtained great success in a short, but girthy, amount of time. If you allow me to ride you (ride with you) we will win this game.

In case you are still thinking about it, I don't know why you would, I will also bring a shrubbery.

So what say you, ride the sidewalls with me your girthy accomplice or throw hotdogs down a hallway with these other pathetic sacks.

Edited By: Man Bun on Aug 14th 2020, 23:44:06

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2020, 0:39:49

Originally posted by THE BACON:
THE LAST TIME THESE GUYS HAD A PIECE OF ASS WAS WHEN THEIR HAND WENT THROUGH THE TOILET PAPER WHILE WIPING.

Daaayyyyyum!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Real_Man Game profile

Aug 15th 2020, 13:18:25

Originally posted by Man Bun:
Greetings man with manly facial hair and man who is real (fro' real dawg), I come to you in great admiration for your achievements. A Real Man needs everything to be big-- and you didn't disappoint with the size of your fluffentry (country) last set.

I too have obtained great success in a short, but girthy, amount of time. If you allow me to ride you (ride with you) we will win this game.

In case you are still thinking about it, I don't know why you would, I will also bring a shrubbery.

So what say you, ride the sidewalls with me your girthy accomplice or throw hotdogs down a hallway with these other pathetic sacks.

You seem to have great potential. I would like to hear more about this shrubbery.

I have sent you a brief questionnaire (please do not leak it as it is proprietary and confidential to the BOMB). After completion all current members of the BOMB will vote, and it must be unanimous.

If you pass the trial by fire (questionnaire) we will welcome you with open arms publicly.

Regards,

RM

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2020, 17:53:36

HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF A REAL MAN WHEN YOU DONT EVEN USE THE WORDS OF POWER?

ALSO IS TECH STEALING MANDATORY?

Man Bun

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2020, 19:03:22

How else would a Real Man be a 0 Research Lab 60k point per turn teacher?

-- This post was Real_Man approved

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 15th 2020, 19:21:04

Originally posted by enshula:

HA! ALAS, YOU HAVE PROBABLY NEVER ATTENDED A DANGER SELF CARE RETREAT. IN BETWEEN PEDICURES AND OATMEAL BATHS, WE BARELY HAVE TIME FOR EXPLOSIONS. THE ONLY THING WE DO IN A MANLY WAY IN DANGER IS THE WAY WE PUSH THE DETONATOR INTO THE C4. WELL, AND OUR LEFT PINKYS TEND TO BE PRETTY BUFF.

JIM_DANGER, SPA DIRECTOR AND KARAOKE COORDINATOR
THE MIGHTY CLAN |DANGER!|*

*a division of Taco-Corp., all rights reserved

Krampus

Aug 15th 2020, 20:01:29

JIM_DANGER IS A WEAK PLAYER AND SHOULD BE FARMED EVERY SET. OATMEAL BATHS SOUND LIKE SOMETHING A WOMAN WOULD TAKE TO ME.

THE BACON

Aug 15th 2020, 20:08:55

Originally posted by JIM_DANGER:

HA! ALAS, YOU HAVE PROBABLY NEVER ATTENDED A DANGER SELF CARE RETREAT. IN BETWEEN PEDICURES AND OATMEAL BATHS, WE BARELY HAVE TIME FOR EXPLOSIONS. THE ONLY THING WE DO IN A MANLY WAY IN DANGER IS THE WAY WE PUSH THE DETONATOR INTO THE C4. WELL, AND OUR LEFT PINKYS TEND TO BE PRETTY BUFF.

JIM_DANGER, SPA DIRECTOR AND KARAOKE COORDINATOR
THE MIGHTY CLAN |DANGER!|*

*a division of Taco-Corp., all rights reserved

THE ONLY EXPLOSIONS YOU ALL HAVE EVER SEEN IS THE ONES THAT COME OUT OF YOUR ASSES. LIKE THE REAL MAN CLAN, DANGER'S LAST PIECE OF ASS WAS WHEN THEIR FINGER WENT THROUGH THE TOILET PAPER AFTER THE EXPLOSION ON THEIR ASSES.

P.S. BACON IS BETTER THAN THE CHEESE AND LETTUCE COMBINED.

THE BACON

Aug 15th 2020, 20:15:20

PROOF!
YOU CAN NEVER GET ASS WITH VIDEOS SUCH AS THIS FOR WARDECS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc

THE BACON

Aug 15th 2020, 20:17:22

Real Punisher

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2020, 21:22:54

STEALING TECH IS A CRIME OF GREAT REGRETS, THEY WILL PAY FOR THEIR SIN!

Real_Man Game profile

Aug 15th 2020, 21:56:25

How else would a Real Man be a 0 Research Lab 60k point per turn teacher?

-- This post was Real_Man approved

Close. Cyref gives 65k tpt. En4cer and Z around 45k tpt

Confirmed approved.

Regards

RM

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2020, 23:43:40

We welcome our brothers of the GREAT DANGER CLAN. They've always had the essence of bad assery.

Welcome man bun! Keep an eye out for bacon. He's been dreaming of our man buns.

The bacon. Bacon is good. No one denies this. Using the same "diss" twice on the same thread seems like a limp turkey bacon move. Also, as you lack the criteria of being a man. Low sodium turkey bacon. I will forgive your lack of knowledge about being a man and the doings of manly things. However had you had a friend that wasn't named "mommy". You would know that BOMB uses tree bark to wipe our asses. Toilet paper is what "mommy" uses to clean herself after we leave. Now leave us, low fat non-greasey precooked turkey bacon. We have manly things to do. Mommy can stay.

mac23 Game profile

Aug 15th 2020, 23:55:39

If you real girls ever overcome your fear of actually tagging up, I'm sure the tag VAGINAS will still be available. :)

Real_Man Game profile

Aug 16th 2020, 0:24:21

Originally posted by ChuckNorrisBeard:
We welcome our brothers of the GREAT DANGER CLAN. They've always had the essence of bad assery.

Welcome man bun! Keep an eye out for bacon. He's been dreaming of our man buns.

The bacon. Bacon is good. No one denies this. Using the same "diss" twice on the same thread seems like a limp turkey bacon move. Also, as you lack the criteria of being a man. Low sodium turkey bacon. I will forgive your lack of knowledge about being a man and the doings of manly things. However had you had a friend that wasn't named "mommy". You would know that BOMB uses tree bark to wipe our asses. Toilet paper is what "mommy" uses to clean herself after we leave. Now leave us, low fat non-greasey precooked turkey bacon. We have manly things to do. Mommy can stay.

Confirmed.

Man Bun has submitted his questionnaire and has passed a unanimous vote to be admitted into the BOMB.

We are still accepting applications for the last membership spot for this round. However , please note that since the vote must be unanimous, you now require Man Buns vote as well.

If any of you in this thread think you’re man bro material, do not hesitate to reach out to myself, CNB, or Man Bun (MB). Best of luck out there

Regards,

RM.

THE BACON

Aug 16th 2020, 1:33:50

K (insert some odd name here)
WHO WANTS TO BE NEXT TONIGHT IN THE REVEAL????

Edited By: galleri on Aug 16th 2020, 1:39:17. Reason: idk ....... people ask me fix things?

Man Bun

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2020, 3:34:13

Bacon ipsum dolor amet pancetta capicola biltong pork meatloaf pork loin tri-tip. Strip steak flank pork, ball tip shankle pig pork chop swine chicken salami fatback pork belly venison. Short ribs ball tip tri-tip shank, jowl short loin pork chop. Frankfurter ham ham hock tenderloin, cupim alcatra ribeye drumstick fatback landjaeger. Meatball shankle boudin, tail t-bone shoulder sirloin.

Meatloaf brisket beef salami short loin, kevin ham hock ham burgdoggen shoulder filet mignon pancetta. Bresaola pork loin kevin rump flank beef ribs cow venison alcatra beef brisket. Beef meatball corned beef cow, biltong beef ribs pork pork belly pig jerky strip steak boudin tri-tip kielbasa turducken. Beef fatback flank pork chop shankle andouille prosciutto t-bone burgdoggen brisket beef ribs tongue.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2020, 4:25:20

Originally posted by mac23:
If you real girls ever overcome your fear of actually tagging up, I'm sure the tag VAGINAS will still be available. :)

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

THE BACON

Aug 16th 2020, 4:28:46

Bacon ipsum dolor amet pancetta capicola biltong pork meatloaf pork loin tri-tip. Strip steak flank pork, ball tip shankle pig pork chop swine chicken salami fatback pork belly venison. Short ribs ball tip tri-tip shank, jowl short loin pork chop. Frankfurter ham ham hock tenderloin, cupim alcatra ribeye drumstick fatback landjaeger. Meatball shankle boudin, tail t-bone shoulder sirloin.

Meatloaf brisket beef salami short loin, kevin ham hock ham burgdoggen shoulder filet mignon pancetta. Bresaola pork loin kevin rump flank beef ribs cow venison alcatra beef brisket. Beef meatball corned beef cow, biltong beef ribs pork pork belly pig jerky strip steak boudin tri-tip kielbasa turducken. Beef fatback flank pork chop shankle andouille prosciutto t-bone burgdoggen brisket beef ribs tongue.

CLEARLY BETTER THAN SOME ROUND THING ON THE TOP OF A MAN'S HEAD. THE ONLY ROUND THING ON A MAN SHOULD BE THE FOLLOWING: ELBOW, HEAD, KNEE CAPS, SHOULDER JOINTS, EYEBALLS. WE WILL CONSIDER LIPS IF YOU ATTEMPT FISH LIPS FOR SELFIES. THUS AT THAT POINT, WE TAKE AWAY YOUR MAN CARD. THE BUN ALONE IS IFFY ANYHOW ABOUT YOU KEEPING THAT MAN CARD. CURRENTLY, WE AT BACON INDUSTRIE WILL LET IT FLY. BUT KEEP THAT HAIR CONTAINED. ALL.THE.HAIR. INCLUDING THE OTHER HAIR.
AND THE 2 BALL SACS.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2020, 10:55:49

Originally posted by Real_Man:

You seem to have great potential. I would like to hear more about this shrubbery.

I suspect it will consist of a two layer effect with a little path running down the middle.

Real_Man Game profile

Aug 17th 2020, 23:12:56

We are no longer accepting applications.

congratulations to our newest member Man Bun

for the rest of you, strive to be better today than you were yesterday!

Regards,

RM

Real Punisher

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2020, 0:07:59

I WILL BLEACH YOUR TECH STEALING ASS HOLES!

Helllrush

Aug 18th 2020, 6:58:17

Chevs is really going all out with this sockpuppetry.

I suddenly feel inadequate.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2020, 21:37:13

TTT
Z is #1

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2020, 23:59:58

really necessary?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2020, 0:02:40

Nope, ban him!

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2020, 0:24:01

I would but I guess its not hurting anyone atm.

Rasp Game profile

Sep 29th 2020, 13:03:42

You guys still accepting members?
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much