Verified:

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 2:41:41

Hijacking is an art

dirka dirka
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2010, 3:13:27

Originally posted by mrford:
Worst argument ever, lol

look! Everything ever done in this gave for the last 14 years don't mean fluff because it's called ee now!

That's comical

This is not the same game we were playing although it resembles that. Plus how much more cheating did you guys get away with under the fluffty oversight? Would you have actually set any so called 'records' if your cheating was caught? We will never know and can never prove it, but believe that the perception of the community is that it wasn't legit and in the end that is what counts. Doesn't matter how many of your precious 'records' you hold if no one believes you earned them ;)

Thats like being a straight A student while attending L.D. programs. How many answers did they give you?

Now that's comical!

locket Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 3:43:44

Ford, the stats are different in this game so comparing the stats is foolish. You had earth2025's tnw record apparently and laf has EE's. On a side note even not trying you should be able to get 75mill+ after a bad set of not trying :P as long as you play all your turns anyways or most

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 4th 2010, 3:56:04

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
these records aren't the old records either.

The old records blew these #'s away, because NW's were a lot higher (military, Tech etc were worth more NW)

AND there were like 600 players in some alliances (RAGE!)
Finally did the signature thing.

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 3:56:28

We has higher nw units, u had ghost acres

either way, I can't net worth a fluff, I've never broken 40mill nw, so I don't care all that much, but dismissing records for various reasons is kinda lame
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

de1i Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 3:57:47

Originally posted by qzjul:

AND there were like 600 countries in some alliances (RAGE!)

fixed

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 4th 2010, 3:59:26

haha... true
Finally did the signature thing.

Shinigami Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 4:20:23

I walk away from the thread and of course downsay shows up, the wanker...

locket Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 4:29:26

Well I didnt dismiss your old one ;) but its a new game with new numbers so you are the champs forever there :P just not here

llaar Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 5:14:34

NA does hold the 2025 EC TNW record
NA holds most top 100's in a single set for 2025 EC as well
NA has more winning top 1's than any other clan in 2025 EC
NA has the NW record of a country, with 872 million NW
thats across 4 years of the EC/UM server, compared to 4 sets of EE

in EE we have finished TNW ranked 1, 2, and 3, and warred the 4th set

our ANW has gone 19m -> 24m -> 32m, in order for the 3 sets we've netted, so i do believe that shows consistent improvement

we also have more members right now than any other clan in this game

dagga Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 5:46:28

Which deleted countries records do NA hold?
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2010, 5:57:26

why differentiate EC so much from 1a and alliance

if your going to say EE and EC might as well be considered the same i dont see how you can draw a line

Dragonlance Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 6:10:52

i agree with enshula.

locket Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 6:44:39

Then he wouldnt hold any records :P and constant improvement is a good thing, however... 32 mill?

diez Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 7:07:34

I find it funny that people keep comparing between the old 1A, EC, and EE. Each game are obviously different.

What matters is the set we're in, right?

And as for the 19m --> 24m --> 32m ANW improvement...... :/

Forgotten1

Aug 4th 2010, 7:20:58

it is quite obvious the cheating that was going on back in E2025 within NA. Anyone that dismisses so, is probably just llaar or mrford, or their other alter egos.

But we should all ignore what happened in E2025, this is EE, a new thing.

So it's quite obvious that there were cheating going on within NA in the past few sets within EE, even llaar admits it now, but denys anymore of it going on now.

Wait, so what's different?
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 7:38:29

Originally posted by Forgotten:
it is quite obvious the cheating that was going on back in E2025 within NA. Anyone that dismisses so, is probably just llaar or mrford, or their other alter egos.

But we should all ignore what happened in E2025, this is EE, a new thing.

So it's quite obvious that there were cheating going on within NA in the past few sets within EE, even llaar admits it now, but denys anymore of it going on now.

Ur fluffting me right? Jäger was apparently cheating in na the 2nd set of ee, and we, leadership, knew nothing of it. I specifically remember llaar telling me in a private combo that he was glad that he told jäger not to multi in na, and apparently he did and got busted with the massive FFA scandle

na in alliance, has never condoned, nor actively cheated. So lol at ur post. Get ur facts strait

Edited By: mrford on Aug 4th 2010, 7:52:28
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 7:42:24

Also, degga, I'm glad you brought your swagger of a cripple back to at, but na has I think 4 deleted, and they were all jagers and he is no longer in na, nor even playing the game anymore. Try again troll fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

rpottage Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 8:10:59

They were caught once, mainly in FFA, and the Devs dealt with the situation.

Let's just let it go. If they get caught again; then we can talk, but for now let's just let it go.

SolidSnake Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 11:38:01

The main difference between 1a and ec was the turn change, ec had alot more turns per reset, but outside of that there was hardly any changes, except a moderating team who's tools to find multies were useless and had to be given evidence in rediculous amounts of detail before they would delete anyone.

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 4th 2010, 12:06:22

ya...

we should take a poll and see what people think about the 2 vs 3 turns per hour thing.
I personally preferred 2 -- made you use your turns smartly and the wars were WAY better.

All the wars on this server are super lopsided and that's not cool.
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2010, 12:53:25

the FS advantage thing, theres some long posts on B&S about how to reduce the impact but changing turn counts is one of the simplest

one i dont think was mentioned is that killing down could take a lot more turns than killing up again

it didnt really let the losers catch up but all wars kind of levelled out after a while and you probably didnt have any where near as many tag kills or multiple tag kills as you do these days

Dragonlance Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 13:43:21

back to 2 turns?

fiiine i'll go dig out the old 2 turn strat ideas:p

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 14:15:34

I like the more turns,

to kill the fs advantage, instead of changing the frequency of turns, just change the level of onhand turns. Up stored turns, and lower onhand turns
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 4th 2010, 14:28:37

moving turns from active to stored will be detrimental to new players who want to play all their turns when they want to.... and it will make people have to log in more often.

on that note, i'm not opposed to that, and also telling new players that alliance is the "elite server" where you need to put in the extra levels of effort.

The order of difficulty to play a server, IMO is... (easiest to hardest)
Primary
Tourney
Express
Team
Alliance
FFA

i'd be interested to see how others rank them as well :p
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2010, 16:16:43

ffa hard? you can win ANW as a solo tag if you want to, it almost looked like someone could do that in team even for a little while

there is another option i havnt seen discussed much

a hard cap on attacks per day like the spy cap, that way you can allow turns to be run for normal countries, but limit the effectiveness of storing then frontloading all turns for country in a war

in 24 hours now you can get over 252 turns and do about 108 hits, more if you missile or run down readiness

even a cap of 50 attacks in a 24 hour period would make a differance to first strikes, if not on the second day then at least on the third

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 4th 2010, 16:25:40

i meant that more as difficulty to play at an average level or at least to play and have a good time... not how easy it is to win if you're awesome :p
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff

BobbyATA Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 16:30:19

Hardest to win (hardest to easiest):
Alliance
Primary
Team
Tournament
Express

Hardest to top ten (hardest to easiest):
Alliance
Team
Tournament
Primary
Express

diez Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 16:40:27

you forgot FFA bobby :p

llaar Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 16:43:10

you forgot a server there bobby

and enshula... yea you can do well as a solo tag FFA if you know the right people for not getting your tag pwnd and don't piss anyone off.

FFA is definitely the hardest to win. top slot is very much sought after and you're competing with a bunch of people that know how to make ridiculously huge countries and have been doing so for years

Havoc Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 16:49:37

With ffa for bobby's rankings it just depends how much you want to be focused on 1 country, and not all 16. Most above average players could probably finish t10 in FFA if they focused only on netting with 1 country and did all the self farming/ fa chains that they can muster up. Of course the t10 cuttoff in ffa is still pretty darn high, but with some general netting knowledge/skill and a lot of free time it shouldn't be too hard.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2010, 16:52:17

I like having 3 turns per hour. I like more turns to play each day otherwise it would only take 2 min a day rather than 5 to play my country :p

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 17:00:50

Pang, how about increasing readiness losses? That would limit attacks, while not affecting the betters at all
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BobbyATA Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 17:05:54

sorry never played FFA so didn't feel qualified to rank it

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 17:09:14

http://www.legendsatearth.com

u should start playing now!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

locket Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 17:11:26

i'd put alliance at the top for difficulty to win since you only get one shot at it and the competition as to who runs great countries is better here. And I like 3 turns not 2. I'd say the more turns a day the more popular your game will be with FB masses.

Havoc Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 17:13:20

Yeah having the game too slow will deter some people.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Forgotten1

Aug 4th 2010, 17:41:56

Express is not getting credit, it's harder then you think with over half the server just running AB suiciders to screw with netters.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

SolidSnake Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 19:01:36

the one time i played express, i was embarised with the level of competition.

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 19:21:15

Havnt you heard? Gregg/starstalker/Lincoln/lae recruiter, whatever nich he's using that day, runs express now!

His lifes work is to run lae and theos off that server! It's a fun place to ay now. It's kinda like a Easter egg hunt finding and killing his country, but all you have to do is look at the forums and ull know when you get the right one
Swagger of a Chupacabra