Verified:

Thomas Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 22:19:37

Nice country theme you got going there. Did your older, sixth grade brother teach you that d word?

braden Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 22:20:57

why do they call you names?

locket Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 22:25:27

They think thomas smells

TAN Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 22:30:10

my Thomas Vuitton douchebag (#793)

that's me!

next time don't try to tell us one thing on AT then claim something else.

you are the one who hit us, you are the one who continued to hit us, and you are the one who talks trash about PDM and their members on AT.

funny too, because i was one of the few (very few) people who actively supported you, even after you sucided on wari.

go figure that this is how you treat us. you deserve no sympathy.

(if you recall, i was the one who begged you to leave LaF and rejoin PDM, i was the one who actively pushed for you to be a senator and leader in PDM)

what do i get in return? a dead country at your behest.

no sympathy from me, and i was *the* most sympathetic to you before this all started.

being kinda of drunk may have something to do with this post.

and poenis.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Sir Balin Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 22:44:05

the funny thing is it happened without any collaboration (no pun) - we just kinda noticed we all had the same idea :D:D:D:D

locket Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 23:06:33

TAN you spelled penis wrong

TAN Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 23:18:27

thanks locket. i'm still winding down from my drinkingness. just FYI, there are no spelling errors in this post because i used backspace a billion times, which i normally don't do when i am full on drunk.

but for you, i will!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

madjsp Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 0:55:48

dear god quit fluffing. last time I checked this is a war game, not a sit in the corner and play with yourself game.

people don't leave because they get farmed, but because people whine and complain about it.
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2010, 1:16:48

Well thomas if the shoe fits :p

madjsp Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 1:46:29

and I didn't mean only PDM, but in general. A lot of people fluffed when SoL hit collab. They suck (SoL that is) but it is only a game.

If you really get all upset and get all flustered, you need to go kiss someone from the opposite sex, or at least knuckle shuffle some children into the toilet.

EDIT: And yes, Thomas is a douche!

Edited By: madjsp on Jul 2nd 2010, 1:47:43
See Original Post
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

Thomas Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 1:49:34

As I said, stay classy PDM.

And could you please grow a little quicker? I'm out of range to farm your countries even after you had someone suicide AB me.

TAN Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 1:58:46

Hi Madame Thomas!

I hope AxA has enough sense to remove you from leadership at the very least by next set, or else there will be a lot of very disappointed Collab members a few thousand acres short of what they should have.

Or you can be a man and step down yourself, if you care at all about preventing...err...collateral damage to your teammates. But we both know you have no loyalty and care nothing about your friends, so you will come up with some excuse about not bowing to threats...blah blah blah (when everyone knows all you care about is power -- I'm surprised AxA hasn't gotten wind of your coup yet).

Have a SWIRVEY day!!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

legion Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 2:00:18

TAN smells like asshole
Nobody puts baby in a corner

TAN Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 2:04:53

that's cause i am, legion! :D
FREEEEEDOM!!!

wari Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 2:06:29

TAN sounds like somebody who knows too much.

Hi, T-bag. I'm still here to take the blame for every life problem you encounter. Let me know if you need anything else.

Sincerely,

Wari

AxAlar Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 2:36:24

So far in Collab's existence we've warred about 84% of the time.

We dont mind if you want to play fluff-around-with-Collab. Just realize we're not a typical netting alliance that will resolve it with talking things out.

If you try to punk us, you will die. Hell, given your statement about collateral damage, right now, you're set to die next set :)

If you want to work things out before next set, its always on the table though.

As far as Thomas in leadership goes. Why would I ever remove an active leader who isnt hurting our alliance and continues to perform his duties in a competent and capable manner?

Fact is Collab defends its members and its allies, pick a fight with either and we wont think twice about challenging you.

Have a pangy day~
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Thomas Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 2:40:32

So I'm supposed to step down because some half-assed alliance that hasn't won a war since 1992 threatened to harm our members?

And lets be real, when was the last time a threat like that actually worked?

ld Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 4:23:41

sounds like a group of untagged suiciders next set as pdms last stand...

Yamaha Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 4:26:14

I actually used to like Thomas too... Until I started to read the AT forums. :(

Oh well, at least I didn't put Thomas in my name.

Gonna Suicide on Collab (#849)
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 4:37:06

Originally posted by Thomas:
So I'm supposed to step down because some half-assed alliance that hasn't won a war since 1992 threatened to harm our members?

And lets be real, when was the last time a threat like that actually worked?

All I'm gonna say is be careful. Threats like that DO occaisionally work if the people doing it are smart and determined about how they go about it and have the stamina to go the distance with it. Every alliance always says they can handle some crazy untagged countries but if they hit hard and smart it will eventually wear on the morale of ANY alliance.
Smarter than your average bear.

Thomas Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 5:19:27

Originally posted by Yamaha:
I actually used to like Thomas too... Until I started to read the AT forums. :(

Oh well, at least I didn't put Thomas in my name.

Gonna Suicide on Collab (#849)

LOL I love the bad wrap I get on these boards. Last time I checked nobody inside Collab has an issue with me, just people on these boards. Because I have that "I don't give a fluff" mentality.

It's okay Yamaha, I still love you.

AoS Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 6:07:55

I don't really have an opinion about Thomas either way, but...I do like going with the crowd, so...

Thomas is teh ghey!
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

AxAlar Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 6:52:36

Great alliances have lived through botting. Even if we're only average, I'll take our chances against PDM.
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 6:55:04

Really? What alliances didn't get at least temporarily pushed off the server or forced to surrender by bots? I'm pretty sure the bots have a fairly impressive win/loss ratio vs even the most powerful alliances.
Smarter than your average bear.

Drow Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 11:12:26

if anything thomas, you should feel special that we all went out of our way to name our countries after you ;)

Retired Earth type.

Drow Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 11:13:37

and AxA... should ask thomas about what happened to PDM's EE site after he failed in his attempt to overthrow wari as VP and comwood as pres...

Retired Earth type.

wari Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 12:58:59

Thomas,

36 minutes to reply?

You're slacking.

Your reloading skills and dedication to EEAT seem to be slipping. I've become accustomed to your nonsensical BS appearing no less than 7.5 minutes after I've posted.

Reload harder.

(nothing says "I don't give a fluff" like creating a thread on a forum very few people read......for the sole purpose of whining like a woman does every couple of weeks)

joe2 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 14:49:19

*chuckles at all the pdmers making fools of themselves in here*

snawdog Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 15:25:27

Originally posted by joe2:
*chuckles at all the pdmers making fools of themselves in here*

Well, there aren't that many of us,so we have nearly 100% participation. :)
ICQ 364553524
msn

kemo Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 15:57:57

yeah thomas sucks!!!

*drops pants and waits

wait this is AA right?
all praised to ra

Ruthie

Jul 2nd 2010, 16:53:22

Originally posted by wari:
(nothing says "I don't give a fluff" like creating a thread on a forum very few people read......for the sole purpose of whining like a woman does every couple of weeks)

now that comment was totally uncalled for

you guys couldnt handle what we have to
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Thomas Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 18:38:37

Originally posted by Drow:
and AxA... should ask thomas about what happened to PDM's EE site after he failed in his attempt to overthrow wari as VP and comwood as pres...

First of all, if the EarthStats forum was still up, you could see the post with the list of all the people who supported me when Wari was on one of his MIA trips.

And it wasn't ME making the push to VP. It was me pushing for CHANGE. Something PDM desperately needed and was never able to get, which I'm sure plays into why you guys are so small right now. You weren't around during that Drow and we both saw eye-to-eye on that subject, as we both wanted change but the old PDM leaders were too stubborn.

I was pushing a one-time democratic election. I felt as though the members were losing interest and growing tired of the lack of direction. It made sense to allow them to voice who they wanted to lead them, who they would follow. But that was immediately nixed by Wari. I had a good portion of the leaders on board with it too, until Gail, Wari and I believe Sepher had their say on it.

And now PDM is where they are now. Lets face it, PDM wasn't qualified to deal with someone other than Balin handling the responsibilities. He was an awesome leader and nobody could even come close to filling his shoes. Just like TAN with FA, PDM relied on two leaders. And if either, or both, of those leaders stepped down, PDM would be in shambles. Which is what eventually happened.

Anyways, what were you referring to about PDM's EE Site? Are you implying I did something to it? (First off, I don't even know what EE stands for? And I'm the one who setup the god damn Boxcar site to begin with)

wari Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 20:37:54

And it wasn't ME making the push to VP. It was me pushing for CHANGE.

Maybe you just didn't have the balls to come out and say you wanted to take over.

Similar how you didn't have the balls to take over as HoW 10 days prior.

And how you didn't have the balls to come back or even talk to me after you failed a KR on me and I didn't hold it against you.

Can you spot a trend?

.....But that was immediately nixed by Wari. I had a good portion of the leaders on board with it too, until Gail, Wari and I believe Sepher had their say on it.

The senate, I believe, was TAN, Gail, Sepher, Thomas. Wari was VP.

Gail, Sepher, had their say on it then. I believe TAN's thoughts are somewhere above.

Yes, you left because the entire senate disagreed with you. And threw a tantrum. Thanks for clearing that up.

Not sure why you'd want to relive a chain of events that ended up in you abandoning your persona...for whatever reason....for a while.....

but to each his own :) I'm done here. Balin might be along shortly to say something smarter than all of you but outside of that this thread is cashed.

Thomas Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 23:19:56

Originally posted by wari:
Not sure why you'd want to relive a chain of events that ended up in you abandoning your persona...for whatever reason....for a while.....

Say again?

TAN Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 23:23:21

I've had my fill of Thomas-bashing, and it's been largely unsatisfying, probably because trolling isn't my thing.

Apologies to Thomas & co, good luck with the war/genocide.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Snarf Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 23:34:41

Lol not that I really care about any of this, other than I'm bored, but threatening Collab with reset after reset suiciding is rather funny. If you are half as dedicated as that Big Brother guy that stalked Sanct forever I would be surprised and killing him became a game.

Yamaha Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 0:18:41

I'm pretty dedicated, but I don't like anyone on these boards so I can't waste all my aggression on one single alliance.
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Drow Game profile

Jul 4th 2010, 4:00:09

you might have done the boxcar site up... but when you create something for a clan, you don't get bored ad delete everything simply because you are quitting. the decent thing to do is leave it.
did you see me deleting everything left right and centre from the ES site when I retired for a time?

DW you aren't the only person I have had issues with this over in the past. it happened in the revolution site too when the HiA quit.

Retired Earth type.

joe2 Game profile

Jul 4th 2010, 17:53:18

/me deletes drow

Yamaha Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 6:02:30

/me recreates Drow with bits and pieces of all the awesome things in the world just as God did.

Edited By: Yamaha on Jul 5th 2010, 6:02:48
See Original Post
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

legion Game profile

Jul 7th 2010, 2:24:31

drow will always suck
Nobody puts baby in a corner