Verified:

Xavier Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2020, 18:48:01

Hey! Go start your own salt throwing thread!
EE Alliance
Sons of Liberty
Myrmidons
Survival of the Fittest
------------------
E2025 Alliance & Limited
Survival of the Fittest
RaZTa
Ragnarok
Survival of the Fittest 4a
Valkyries
Valhalla

Rasp Game profile

Oct 30th 2020, 19:34:38

Originally posted by galleri:

Welcome back Chevs! You taking a break from Real Man/Xem Chevabelle?

I wanna see the edits. :(

[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Chevs

Oct 30th 2020, 19:49:01

I thought Libel was a bannable offense now...or does that not apply to mods?

I guess, in order to get some justice... ill have to settle for spanking haters' sad little beta b*tch husbands' around!

Edited By: Chevs on Oct 30th 2020, 19:52:04
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Chevs

Oct 30th 2020, 19:50:14

Originally posted by Xavier:
Hey! Go start your own salt throwing thread!

This thread has provided me with enough tasty salt and electrolytes to help me return to my former glory. I have decided to drop the pronouns...for now
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 30th 2020, 21:33:10

Originally posted by Rasp:

Welcome back Chevs! You taking a break from Real Man/Xem Chevabelle?

I wanna see the edits. :(

Originally I wrote something longer than Derrick would write. I decided on small and simple.

Originally posted by Chevs:
I thought Libel was a bannable offense now...or does that not apply to mods?

What is libel here?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iScode Game profile

Oct 30th 2020, 22:10:38

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by iScode:
It’s all in good fun my friend :p

ahhhh

and are we still WoG friends? I thought you hated me like everyone else lol

Truth be told I do not hate anyone or personally dislike anyone in the game as it is just a game. I might troll 2 or 3 guys often but I do not dislike anyone cuz at the end of the day this is a war game so if I hit you or you hit me it is all good!

I gotz mad love for you iScode!

<3
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Oct 30th 2020, 22:11:35

Originally posted by Boltar:
Originally posted by iScode:
It’s all in good fun my friend :p

ahhhh

and are we still WoG friends? I thought you hated me like everyone else lol

Dirty sheep stealer

All your sheep belong to me!!!

Can't steal what I legally own.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Oct 30th 2020, 23:31:06

Oh and on the topic, this is another reason why the game politics are so fluff, which has contributed to the death of this game.

Most of the people in charge of alliances are a bunch of cowardly, arrogant, egotistical weak fluffs who know that without any sort of numerical advantage they can't actually war for fluff. Congratulations for helping to kill the game you stupid fluff wits...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2020, 23:33:49

You described yourself up until the "without any sore of numerical advantage" because no one wants to be on your side!

Go back to LaF and try to net nub.

Makinso Game profile

Oct 30th 2020, 23:37:09

Originally posted by TaSk1:
Losers! sets of tight relations everything Maki and Weezy worked on down the drain.

Bring back weezy!

I Have been joyfully NOT playing for a while now and will be for longer. However. Like us old FRs and presidents used to say: "pacts do not get formed between tags/alliances, they get formed between leaders". If people still don't get that...... well yeah.

major Game profile

Oct 31st 2020, 0:49:27

this is all fluffing classic...

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2020, 13:22:34

Originally posted by Chevs:

Whoa dude. Do you know how hard it is to get promoted in LaF? No one joins and becomes a leader ASAP. It took me forever to get "Made Man" spot,

Maybe its just because you suck / are helpless.

I only played there for 2 sets.

Set 1. Let Gerd and Hash leech tech, Gerd "beat" enforcer
Set 2. Let Gerd Hasn and Enforcer leech tech, Hash cheated and I still beat him LOL.

After Set 2 Gains offered me Head of War because they got smacked that set. I declined.

Moral of the story. GIT GUD and GUD things happen

I thought we agreed to not lie on AT?
We never ever discussed Head of War or any other leadership position nor promotion from regular member. LaF don't even have a Head of War. We didnt get smacked, you were netting wtf are you talking about?
Don of LaF

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2020, 13:25:25

Originally posted by Makinso:
Losers! sets of tight relations everything Maki and Weezy worked on down the drain.

Bring back weezy!

I Have been joyfully NOT playing for a while now and will be for longer. However. Like us old FRs and presidents used to say: "pacts do not get formed between tags/alliances, they get formed between leaders". If people still don't get that...... well yeah.

Yeah i agree, new leaders = new start. SoL just didnt want any pacts so not much to do there.
Don of LaF

DespicableMe Game profile

Oct 31st 2020, 13:40:36

Good read. We need more of this kind of activity. Early and surprise attacks.
Watch out STONES.
You might be next.!

Goofy Game profile

Nov 2nd 2020, 1:53:38

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

Bring back weezy!

Yeah i agree, new leaders = new start. SoL just didnt want any pacts so not much to do there.

But FA 101 is if you pick a target, then you pact their close relations so they don't get involved in your battle later. You don't pact out, then you deserve to get curbstomped.

Thore Game profile

Nov 2nd 2020, 4:44:47

*munches popcorn*
Sof.earthgraphs.com

myerr21 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2020, 15:28:44

Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2020, 10:47:14

Bring back weezy!

Yea I know mate it’s just a shame they made some dumb decisions and we had to maul them, you wouldn’t have made a rookie mistake like that Maki you mofo legendary SoL leader you!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Hardy Game profile

Nov 6th 2020, 14:25:55

STOP STEALING MY TECH TASK

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2020, 4:29:19

:)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2020, 0:11:03

Hi again everyone. It sure was fun getting everyone all riled up! Its hard to believe that I made it all the way to the top of SoL, if only for a short while. I handed the reins of mighty SoL right back to ABM the next day. I will return to being a player and helper. I'm certainly not a very good diplomat :)

I used my authority to take a stand against homophobia. I like Suicidal, believe it or not , and we've had a lot of fun talking and joking around on irc. But I have been challenged and interrogated over my failure to manage our irc channel back when Derrick was insulted for his sexual orientation on #solwar, and no-one stepped up. So I redressed that grievance. And I myself got off the fence. I used to tolerate homophobia. Now I take offense to it, and it was my responsibility as a leader to make that decision and take action.

More fun than that, I got to lead a first strike (my first and possibly last) with tanks and bomb structures, achieving complete surprise and huge damage. And as you read above, SoL was 36 hours short of being attacked by a coalition of clans, so a first strike was our best strategy. And even if SoF didn't actually cry for help, it was fun listening to them.

Its a small community here and while this set has been more full of smack talk and feeling than previous sets, its all in fun. I'm glad we're all here playing this ancient game.

So I'll be around in SoL helping out but its back to ABM and back to diplomacy and pacting for SoL.

Thanks,
Getafix

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2020, 0:17:35

Dear Getafix:

You're my favorite diplomat despite what all these nerds say to and about you.

Note: I was going to use the word c_nts instead of nerds, but Prime gets extremely offended by me saying the see word and I really don't like getting spanked via PM.

KoH.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!