Verified:

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 7:49:08

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
It's not up to them any longer, there's no coming back from this, all they can do now is make the Kremlin miserable with insurgency tactics and hope somehow somewhere in Russia somebody has the capability to overthrow Putin, this is ugly and there's no end in sight.

If the Ukrainian government, the Western installed one, signs some agreement and joins Russia, then the EU/US and others would destabilize and isolate Ukraine. All social upheaval, finance and trade hostilities, military and network sabotage. Ukraine will suffer dearly if it walks away from EU/US. So there is the West/East Ukraine + breakaways. Chop it up. Russia can inherit Chernobyl, they want Ukrainian soil so badly.

sinistril Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 8:46:10

Just checking in to see who got catfished by literal Nazis. Not disappointed.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 15:25:59

Originally posted by sinistril:
Just checking in to see who got catfished by literal Nazis. Not disappointed.

As we stitch a red star on the sleeve of all Russian citizens, I ask my self "Self, who are the REAL Nazis here?" Then I see the Hate Russians because "Hitler/Nazis"!!!!!!
propoganda and I realise useful idiots who got 5 covid boosters and zoomed with their grandma's last dying breathes can pull 360's on damn near anything.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2022, 19:38:51

I'm wondering what the Biden supporters are thinking about his statements during his campaign where he himself made the comment "It's not the 60s anymore, the cold war is over" when asked what his opinion was on Trump's hard stance on Russia, it's interesting that the mainstream media doesn't bring that up 🙇‍♂️
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Oceana Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 22:01:45

Interesing perspective from a 2015 lecture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 22:44:41

I'm wondering what the Biden supporters are thinking about his statements during his campaign where he himself made the comment "It's not the 60s anymore, the cold war is over" when asked what his opinion was on Trump's hard stance on Russia, it's interesting that the mainstream media doesn't bring that up 🙇‍♂️
If trump runs again I just might vote for him this time around.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Buch Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 23:26:39

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
If trump runs again I just might vote for him this time around.

Can't believe you didn't this time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2022, 23:01:34

You again were lied to, we told you, you ignored us. .....

https://youtu.be/n1nD-k2Zn2k
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2022, 0:15:16

War crimes are undeniable now, what will the spineless west do about it?

https://youtu.be/2Qw3Tzundek

Disgusting and disturbing to witness.
(•_•)

Oceana Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 10:13:17

I'm not sure if i'm more impressed by the Ukrainians, or Amazed at how pathetic the Russian military is proving to be. If they didnt have nukes I would think Nato would have said F..k it , and ripped across and drove through Moscow a week ago.

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 17:59:45

Patton was right!

silverbeet Game profile

Mar 14th 2022, 3:57:06

The real world reminded of this place. I've missed you guys, kinda.

Drow Game profile

Mar 15th 2022, 21:26:44

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by Ratski:

Ukraine matters. That is why its independence is important to the rest of the world.

Ukraine is a steaming pile of corruption. The "independence" of Ukrainian people are the last thing anyone involved cares about. Control of resources, access to Port and borders. Getting EU tf away from their people. If the Western puppets installed as Ukrainian leadership resigned tomorrow this "invasion" would be over. Anyone paying attention and following knows this is a battle for money and control. Ukraine is 50% Russian families. But the TV is telling everyone it's Hitler getting warmed up. Here come the nukes! Sanctions! I've cancelled my Russian bride. She isn't boosted anyway.
Why did so many European and American politicians and various business scum have children and relatives sitting on the Ukrainian boards collecting $millions? Why are they so upset? Ukraine isn't EU. It's not NATO, it is host to some greedy fluffs who just handed guns to civilians making them targets to hide behind. Time to start noticing things.

Gonzo, you're drinking Kremlin Kool Aid mate.
Couple of things: yep, Ukraine has a corruption problem. So does literally every country in the world, not least the country you're supporting in the USSR.
Next, you talk about "western puppet" government in Ukraine.
You know all the corruption you're talking about started under the pro moscow Yankuyovich government, yes?
The anti moscow government came about because the ukrainian people got rid of the russian puppet master, who got rewarded by Putin with a cushy life in Russia.
Ukraine has always felt disrespected by Russia, and its people have always been treated as second class citizens by the Russian government.
The issues in the Donbas region didn't stat until after Russia annexed the Crimea, as a result of russian state actors sent in to destabilize it, just as they were in Crimea. (which RUssia literally used it's military, disguised as rebels, to take).
If Ukraine was 50% russian as you claim, this would already be long over. The Russians would have already taken control because there wouldn't have been enough people to fight back against Russia and against half their own population.
Instead, Russia has simply alienated the Ukraine from them more than ever.
As well as having to arrest literally thousands of its own people in Russia for protesting. (And that should be a massive concern for you all, alongside the literal shutting down of all non state controlled russian media, meaning any reports coming out of Russia are to be treated as extra suspect.)

Retired Earth type.

Drow Game profile

Mar 15th 2022, 21:29:57

Trump's hard stance on Russia? Lolwhut?
Trump was busy becoming best buds with Putin... Hardly a tough stance.
The Cold War IS over, but, that doesn't mean there aren't issues now. Putin played what he thought was a smart card, it's just backfired terribly on him. His military hasn't performed as he thought it would, and a portion of that seems to be that they've not invested in appropriate doctrines etc.

Retired Earth type.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Mar 15th 2022, 21:36:19

Russia hacked my Yahoo email, which now explains why those hot singles never responded ...

Drow Game profile

Mar 15th 2022, 21:42:39

One last observation:
When SWITZERLAND takes a side, then you know you done fluffed up.

India are staying neutral because they have significant pacting with Russia, as well as with the US and EU.
China are in the same boat but pacting with the Ukraine and Russia, which is why they've been VERY cautious about what they say, despite nominally supporting Russia.

The UN is demonstrably shown to be a toothless tiger, again, with Venezuela voting FOR the sanctions on Russia, and simultaneously calling Russia and offering them their full support.

Retired Earth type.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 15th 2022, 21:45:10

Actually you are drinking the g0nz0 koolaid

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 15th 2022, 22:02:34

Originally posted by Drow:

Trump's hard stance on Russia? Lolwhut?
Trump was busy becoming best buds with Putin... Hardly a tough stance.
The Cold War IS over, but, that doesn't mean there aren't issues now. Putin played what he thought was a smart card, it's just backfired terribly on him. His military hasn't performed as he thought it would, and a portion of that seems to be that they've not invested in appropriate doctrines etc.

Is that what you think or what your Shepherds tell you to think? Either way you're wrong, keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer, ever hear that term and what it means? The only thing that backfired here is the West poor handling of the Kremlin, this is 2014 on steroids, if your leaders would have handled that properly we wouldn't be witnessing Ukrainian people being slaughtered, gee I wonder who were the players in 2014......care to know?
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 15th 2022, 23:06:25

Western backed coup installed Western government. All our top politicians inserting family and friends in Ukrainian businesses. Our people soaking the Ukrainians of whatever resources might be left. Set up some clandestine SOF bases, and mobile missile launchers. Deadly bio labs. Did I mention bought and paid for Western government openly hostile towards Russia? Please,please PLEASE let us join NATO!!! We can host USA missiles!! Por favor!! :))
What is the Cuban Missile Crisis? How did we respond? What is Covid-19 and where did it go?
Useful. Idiots.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 16th 2022, 0:49:55

I came across a series of letters translated supposedly from an FSB analyst to Vladimir Osechkin, a russian dissident with contacts there. It is very interesting and a plausible insight into what they are thinking about this in russia right now:

TLDR: 1. USA set a trap for us by saying they wont intervene.
2. China cant help because they are easier to sanction than us and super vulnerable.
3. We cant survive these sanctions, we lose slow.
4. China can force us to give up this war at any minute, we absolutely need them.
5. We have the option to escalate with missile strikes (presumably WMDs) to Europe or cyberwar to US/Europe.
6. Our best option, tho not easy, would be to make a massive disinformation campaign that we are prepared for the war and sanctions for years to come to pressure the west and Ukrainians "this wont end quickly, better surrender".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation of the 4th letter in the series from an active FSB analyst to Vladimir Osechkin:

Vladimir, good afternoon!
This is probably the first time that I’ve been able to write to you in the daytime during a weekday – everything is upside down now.
Under different circumstance, this information would look like utter nonsense, but right now, I am afraid, this won’t be the end of it.
First, we (FSB) are seriously evaluating a version that the current events of war with Ukraine is a war between the US and China, in which the Americans simply set us up and are using us. Now I’ll try to explain succinctly & clearly. (This is the new ‘nonsensical’ working theory that the FSB analysts are being tasked to work on)
A global clash between the USA and China was unavoidable. After the war started in Ukraine [at least here in this correspondence I don’t have to use the term “operation”] the cost of resources has risen globally, especially energy. The main casualty of these events is China and our side (Russia) provided China certain guarantees, which I can personally confirm – that everything will end quickly (invasion of Ukraine). Which is why China has been tolerating the situation. But this was before
The American situation is such that owners of the industry and oil drilling are in essence the same corporations, and that helps with the internal balance:
They make money on drilling when oil is expensive, and when it’s cheap – from industrial development. This is a bit blunt, but it provides the necessary insight into their approach. Shales (oil fracking), unlike the classic method (of oil extraction), is easy to stop and start.

Now the US will make an agreement with Venezuela and Iran. They can buy out Venezuelan light crude with a crazy discount. And the opening of the Iranian oil (market) will obviously be perceived with hostility by Saudi Arabia and UEA.
The Yemeni conflict is also relevant here, and a row of other factors which I will ignore for the sake of simplicity. But it all leads to the fact that the US had already made preparations for these negotiations in advance.
The US has basically set a trap for us, almost analogous to the trap set for Iraq in Kuwait, when Saddam Hussein was being convinced that for a “small conflict (incursion)” there will be no response. He entered Kuwait and “Dessert Storm” began. The beginning of the end of Iraq.
We were receiving similar signs that the US will not get involved, which has been confirmed from a military perspective.

China can absolutely give us a harsh ultimatum to end the war to stabilize the price of oil. If this happens, I don’t want to make predictions – it’d be on the horizon of catastrophic events.
Russia’s image is so negative in the eyes of so many countries because of the war, that the US can easily pressure the Europeans to impose sanctions against China in case China decides to maneuver around the current sanctions against Russia (to help Russia).
China’s high dependence on exports coupled with its dependence on commodity prices would result in a fatal blow if the cost of commodities goes up because their domestic market will disappear (Chinese population can’t afford the increased price of goods).

Not only that, Xi Jing Ping was considering a takeover of Taiwan in autumn – he needs his own small victory to be re-elected for his 3rd term – there’s a colossal internal fight between the elites.
Now after the events in Ukraine, the window of opportunity (to take Taiwan) has been closed. This gives the US an opportunity to blackmail Xi and also negotiate with his rivals on favorable terms.
In this instance, it is us (Russia) that set this trap for China through our actions (in Ukraine).
We won’t be able to admit this out loud, even an assessment of scenarios from current conditions is “not entirely appropriate.”

Hence the desire that the secret becomes open: Yes, this is only a working version, but it exists in our structures (in the FSB).

Second – the evolution of the current situation.
Now about our other plans, which go beyond any bounds of insanity. Sanctions against Russia have reached a level with no precedent in history. The only thing that Putin is right about – this is essentially equivalent to war.
The current approach with sanctions leaves Russia without any chances. Now the matter may not be limited to threatening Europe – the chance of hostilities, albeit of localized nature, can be considered to be historically high.
Ukraine is a monstrously large front, there are smaller fronts. For example, if we were talking about Moldova, the military operations would really be limited to several hours. With the Baltics – several days, but there’d be artillery hits first.

Actual threats of conventional rocket strikes against Europe [not bluffs] in the event of further sanctions can no longer be dismissed.
Supporters of such an approach, who exist among those with influence on the decision, muse that in a sordid case we will simply be crushed by waiting until an internal implosion and collapse from inside (in Russia).
In addition to the rockets, we have the capability to conduct a massive cyberwar – the internet can be shut down (by Russia inside Russia). Such a possibility exists and it’d be difficult (for the West) to respond symmetrically (since Russia won’t have internet anyway).

And the external war should reduce the internal tension and redirect the aggression outward. However “should” – doesn’t mean it’ll be so.

There’s also a more realistic [but I can’t say good] plans of a massive disinformation campaign that we are prepared for the war and sanctions for years to come: This should pressure the Ukrainians psychologically – “It won’t end quickly, better to surrender” and also the West.
I suppose that various government powers (in Russia) could start pushing their own plans (on how to proceed). That will simply lead to even more chaos (in Russia).

I won’t talk about the economy – it’s like discussing the nuances of pacifism while being nuclear-bombed.
The terror has strengthened – there are no internal instruments to hold the (economic) situation inside the country.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 16th 2022, 0:55:00

With that said, Russia defaults on their bonds tomorrow if I understand it right. What this means in practice I can't say, but it sounds dramatic.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2022, 1:25:11

Originally posted by Gerdler:
With that said, Russia defaults on their bonds tomorrow if I understand it right. What this means in practice I can't say, but it sounds dramatic.

Tell me something, do you feel like this is orchestrated?, I mean.....follow the money, who's the real winner here?

Real winner: Industrial Complexes, weapons manufacturers.

It's the 1940s again, think about it, the whole world is trying to come out of the Rona recession....
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 16th 2022, 2:01:00

No one forced Russia to do this. Anyone who says otherwise is a nut. Remember where we were right before the invasion?

Putin was in an excellent position. He had recogniced Donetsk and Luhansk and the international community answered with super weak sanctions and weak words.

As long as he holds crimea or another area of Ukraine is disputed, by NATO rules, they can't become a member. So Ukraine at that point would either have to accept not to join NATO or accept that Russia has their territory.

He was using salami tactics perfectly on Ukraine, taking small parts enough not to warrant a full reaction. Until he decided to invade. That was a huge miscalculation on his part. Its not good for really anyone except maybe Macron and Johnson who are sitting far away and who's dealings with Zelensky and Putin have greatly strengthened their position in their country (Johnson was close to getting ousted and Macron might have lost the presidential election he now looks likely to win in a landslide).

I think everyone who had read up on the situation, including yours truly, knew he would invade in some fashion, at some point soon. Not how or with what intention but that he would, and Biden administration kept saying this as well. It would have made them look really stupid if they were wrong about that. But they were right, which improved their(USAs intelligence apparatus mostly) credibility greatly. Biden adm seems to be screwing up since the war started, but not before. If they were planning for this, why wouldn't they perform better? They should have had an outlined plan for what to say, which sanctions to do and what to do internationally with allies and nationally with businesses involved.

For instance:
Biden says they will use the strategic reserve to press the oil price down. What happens? The oil price goes up because that means there will be lower reserves.
Biden adm cancels imports of russian oil in order to stop them from making money on their oil. Result? The oil price goes up since this shortens the global supply potentially if Russia cant get their oil sold.
Meanwhile all of US producers are sitting there waiting to increase shale oil production but no green light.
Iran deal is fcked over by israel-iranian tensions and Russia blocking it.
Venezuela? Should they even go there?

The MIGs could have been a psyop. If it was, it was beautifully orchestrated. 10/10. This is why I think it actually wasn't a mistake. Its too perfect. for a whole week all we were talking about were 29 old outdated planes(is this a meme? 29 Mig-29s) which wouldn't even have a proper base to operate from if they were flown into Ukraine. This took all the attention away from all the potent anti-tank weapons, drones, stingers and other lethal aid that kept flowing in. Potentially this was just another very public mistake that might be shameful in a way, but I actually think that it was beneficial to Ukraine! Im Split on this one.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 16th 2022, 17:21:02

On youtube.com I've been watching lots of Russia vs Ukraine war videos. I've noticed that a great deal of the same footage is being regurgitated and used in completely different story lines. Parrots are often seen as intelligent because they can make noises with their mouths and repeat sounds they've heard. I think that people who repeat everything they hear are blocking their own intellectual replies hidden within. poly wanna cracker?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2022, 18:07:25

No one forced Russia to do this. Anyone who says otherwise is a nut. Remember where we were right before the invasion?

Putin was in an excellent position. He had recogniced Donetsk and Luhansk and the international community answered with super weak sanctions and weak words.

As long as he holds crimea or another area of Ukraine is disputed, by NATO rules, they can't become a member. So Ukraine at that point would either have to accept not to join NATO or accept that Russia has their territory.

He was using salami tactics perfectly on Ukraine, taking small parts enough not to warrant a full reaction. Until he decided to invade. That was a huge miscalculation on his part. Its not good for really anyone except maybe Macron and Johnson who are sitting far away and who's dealings with Zelensky and Putin have greatly strengthened their position in their country (Johnson was close to getting ousted and Macron might have lost the presidential election he now looks likely to win in a landslide).

I think everyone who had read up on the situation, including yours truly, knew he would invade in some fashion, at some point soon. Not how or with what intention but that he would, and Biden administration kept saying this as well. It would have made them look really stupid if they were wrong about that. But they were right, which improved their(USAs intelligence apparatus mostly) credibility greatly. Biden adm seems to be screwing up since the war started, but not before. If they were planning for this, why wouldn't they perform better? They should have had an outlined plan for what to say, which sanctions to do and what to do internationally with allies and nationally with businesses involved.

For instance:
Biden says they will use the strategic reserve to press the oil price down. What happens? The oil price goes up because that means there will be lower reserves.
Biden adm cancels imports of russian oil in order to stop them from making money on their oil. Result? The oil price goes up since this shortens the global supply potentially if Russia cant get their oil sold.
Meanwhile all of US producers are sitting there waiting to increase shale oil production but no green light.

The MIGs could have been a psyop. If it was, it was beautifully orchestrated. 10/10. This is why I think it actually wasn't a mistake. Its too perfect. for a whole week all we were talking about were 29 old outdated planes(is this a meme? 29 Mig-29s) which wouldn't even have a proper base to operate from if they were flown into Ukraine. This took all the attention away from all the potent anti-tank weapons, drones, stingers and other lethal aid that kept flowing in. Potentially this was just another very public mistake that might be shameful in a way, but I actually think that it was beneficial to Ukraine! Im Split on this one.

You can keep waiving the Democrat flag and watch their propaganda machine all you want, you'll never see what they don't want you to see, I was looking for that video showing Biden criticizing Trump on Russia and saying "the cold war is over, it's not the 50s anymore" and long & behold it has been deleted, who would of thought, and there's more stuff about Biden's mishandling of foreign policy that has also been deleted, maybe you don't think that's disturbing because he's your guy, now the dude is running around telling the media that inflation and high fuel prices are Russia's fault, I mean.....wow what a leader!
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 16th 2022, 21:39:07

Biden adm seems to be screwing up since the war started, but not before. If they were planning for this, why wouldn't they perform better? They should have had an outlined plan for what to say, which sanctions to do and what to do internationally with allies and nationally with businesses involved.

For instance:

The MiGs could have been a psyop. If it was, it was beautifully orchestrated. 10/10. This is why I think it actually wasn't a mistake. Its too perfect. for a whole week all we were talking about were 29 old outdated planes(is this a meme? 29 Mig-29s) which wouldn't even have a proper base to operate from if they were flown into Ukraine. This took all the attention away from all the potent anti-tank weapons, drones, stingers and other lethal aid that kept flowing in. Potentially this was just another very public mistake that might be shameful in a way, but I actually think that it was beneficial to Ukraine! Im Split on this one.

You can keep waiving the Democrat flag and watch their propaganda machine all you want, you'll never see what they don't want you to see, I was looking for that video showing Biden criticizing Trump on Russia and saying "the cold war is over, it's not the 50s anymore" and long & behold it has been deleted, who would of thought, and there's more stuff about Biden's mishandling of foreign policy that has also been deleted, maybe you don't think that's disturbing because he's your guy, now the dude is running around telling the media that inflation and high fuel prices are Russia's fault, I mean.....wow what a leader!

You should read my post... if you think this was me praising Biden or waiving the democrat flag you are either blind or stopped halfway. I thought we were having an honest conversation here then you suddently start with personal attacks based on one sentence in nuanced post. I literally laid out several big Biden blunders in the very message you replied to.

But if you cant see that Biden(adm) did one hell of a good job leaking exactly what they thought would happen, which eventually did happen, then you are just biased. It obviously lead to greater cohesion within NATO and a greater trust in USA and their intelligence services as well as the administration.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2022, 21:45:50

Hmmm maybe I’ll read the whole thing and interpret what you said. KoH hold your beer for now.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2022, 21:54:08

I didn’t think Gerdler was cheerleading for Biden there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2022, 22:46:59

Biden adm seems to be screwing up since the war started, but not before. If they were planning for this, why wouldn't they perform better? They should have had an outlined plan for what to say, which sanctions to do and what to do internationally with allies and nationally with businesses involved.

For instance:

The MiGs could have been a psyop. If it was, it was beautifully orchestrated. 10/10. This is why I think it actually wasn't a mistake. Its too perfect. for a whole week all we were talking about were 29 old outdated planes(is this a meme? 29 Mig-29s) which wouldn't even have a proper base to operate from if they were flown into Ukraine. This took all the attention away from all the potent anti-tank weapons, drones, stingers and other lethal aid that kept flowing in. Potentially this was just another very public mistake that might be shameful in a way, but I actually think that it was beneficial to Ukraine! Im Split on this one.

You should read my post... if you think this was me praising Biden or waiving the democrat flag you are either blind or stopped halfway. I thought we were having an honest conversation here then you suddently start with personal attacks based on one sentence in nuanced post. I literally laid out several big Biden blunders in the very message you replied to.

But if you cant see that Biden(adm) did one hell of a good job leaking exactly what they thought would happen, which eventually did happen, then you are just biased. It obviously lead to greater cohesion within NATO and a greater trust in USA and their intelligence services as well as the administration.

So you're saying that Biden was dishonest during his campaign then? He did accuse Trump of being too hard handed and that cold war was over, all of a sudden he's in office and sounds the alarms? You can't have it both ways and clearly he was dishonest, perhaps one of the reasons Putin didn't invade Ukraine while the trumpet was in office was due to the push to get the US out if NATO because most if not the entire bill is paid by the US.

Sorry if I understood you wrong, to me it came across as you giving him a pass on the failure and praise for what he's trying to do since.

My apologies
(•_•)

Banks Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2022, 0:06:58

As a Ukrainian, I approve this message.

Yob Tebe, Putin

Oceana Game profile

Mar 18th 2022, 13:01:25

RUSSIA, WHAT A JOKE,,

Oceana Game profile

Mar 18th 2022, 13:08:13

putting, locking up intel(FSB),/KGB, why?.. so they don't execute him., sorry a Putin, all your goals have failed!, YOU ARE A LAUGHING STOCK FLUNKY,
Don't worry one of your X kgb or mil generals will take k e you out, as you have destroyed your country

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2022, 14:32:08

Originally posted by Oceana:
RUSSIA, WHAT A JOKE,,
Originally posted by Oceana:
putting, locking up intel(FSB),/KGB, why?.. so they don't execute him., sorry a Putin, all your goals have failed!, YOU ARE A LAUGHING STOCK FLUNKY,
Don't worry one of your X kgb or mil generals will take k e you out, as you have destroyed your country

You should message the Kremlin directly via social media, we're just talking about the ordeal here, none of us can relay messages to Putin, sorry.
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 19th 2022, 4:46:40

Russia's losses: Over 13,500 personnel, 404 tanks, 81 planes, 95 helicopters.

Accurate losses?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2022, 4:52:07

Russia's losses: Over 13,500 personnel, 404 tanks, 81 planes, 95 helicopters.

Accurate losses?

Depending on the source, military will never give accurate numbers of losses during a campaign, it would be negligence and dangerous on their part.
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 19th 2022, 10:27:48

So is Ukraine and the country of Georgia still a part of the Warsaw pact? I know both countries were attacked by Russia previously. Also, Nato said they would accept both of the former soviet union countries into Nato, but never accepted them. It would appear that these countries may actually be pact breakers of the Warsaw pact and this is quite possibly the reason for Russia's attack on both of those nations.

Discuss.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 19th 2022, 14:47:56

There is no Warsaw pact, it was officially dissolved 1991 by agreement of all remaining pact members. Today, NONE of the entities that created the pact and most/all who were ever in it no longer exist as their governments were either overthrown, voted out of office or otherwise 'changed'(such as Czechoslovakia becomming Czech Republic and Slovakia).

None of this can be discussed it's just historic fact which should be the basis of honest discussion, not the topic of discussion.

One could, however, discuss for instance if the democratisation and modernisation of the warsaw pact countries, Russia in particular, and its economic institutions could have been done in a more responsible way. But in order to have a meaningful nuanced discussion on such a topic one has to first have more knowledge about it than I or indeed anyone else here on AT have on the historical facts that concern it.

Otherwise it will just be me insisting that the earth is flat and you vocally disagreeing with me, calling me names and emphatically screaming that the earth is a square.

Edited By: Gerdler on Mar 19th 2022, 16:21:56

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 19th 2022, 18:56:47

Okay, so in 2008 NATO promised that they would allow Ukraine and Georgia into NATO. But neither country has yet to be admitted. What is the reason for the hold up. I don't need to have knowledge in order to learn something new. I don't mind a good one way conversation.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2022, 19:21:46

Okay, so in 2008 NATO promised that they would allow Ukraine and Georgia into NATO. But neither country has yet to be admitted. What is the reason for the hold up. I don't need to have knowledge in order to learn something new. I don't mind a good one way conversation.

Putin, he's the reason, one of the excuses he used to invade was that NATO is attempting to gain territory and plant US bases near Russian soil, he's a former KGB paranoid and still living the cold war in his mind, he still views the west as a military threat to Russia, there's a YouTube (from before 2008) video somewhere where he's being interviewed and he talks about being opposed to any former Soviet state joining the west, Georgia was him showing he's not bluffing, the west keep pushing the issue and now we are where we are, the blood of Ukrainian people are also in the west politics hand.
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 19th 2022, 22:36:05

It goes even further back. To the second chechen war in which Russia was allowed to shoot journalists and raze cities to the ground etc, in their pursuit of subjugation of this worthless peice of land just so they could show the rest of the areas that may seek their own path that the Kremlin will stop at nothing to crush such freedom yearning.

The west allowed that, then they allowed it in Georgia 2008, Syria 2013 and forward, Ukraine 2014 and now finally the stakes are even higher and theres people suggesting half-measures.

That said, assigning blame to the west for this is like saying a police officer is a murderer if he through negligence failed to secure evidence against a criminal who eventually ended up murdering someone. The west was dumb, should have seen the patterns and taken the fight in earlier stages when the stakes were lower but they are not the culprit, Putin is.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2022, 0:33:51

It goes even further back. To the second chechen war in which Russia was allowed to shoot journalists and raze cities to the ground etc, in their pursuit of subjugation of this worthless peice of land just so they could show the rest of the areas that may seek their own path that the Kremlin will stop at nothing to crush such freedom yearning.

The west allowed that, then they allowed it in Georgia 2008, Syria 2013 and forward, Ukraine 2014 and now finally the stakes are even higher and theres people suggesting half-measures.

That said, assigning blame to the west for this is like saying a police officer is a murderer if he through negligence failed to secure evidence against a criminal who eventually ended up murdering someone. The west was dumb, should have seen the patterns and taken the fight in earlier stages when the stakes were lower but they are not the culprit, Putin is.

I agree but I never blamed this solely on the west, but fact of the matter is that as you pointed out they allowed escalation and at the same time they kept pocking the bear, I'm not expert in foreign policy but it doesn't take one to see they fluffed up by keeping empty promises to those that wanted to go on their own way fully independent from the Kremlin knowing very well that Putin was not going to allow it, that's why this is disturbing, why did they insist on making Ukraine a part of the west when it fact they knew that was going to be an excuse for Putin to invade....AGAIN, I mean, don't these peoples know history? Yes the west really fluffed up, big time.
(•_•)

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2022, 12:37:37

Ain't communism great?

Oceana Game profile

Mar 22nd 2022, 4:12:16

My Uncle was with Patton from 42 in N.Africa till end of war.... when I look at mariupol, all I can think is where is the 3rd Army

Oceana Game profile

Mar 22nd 2022, 4:15:30

Time for Ukraine to make some offensive moves send some gorilla platoon into russia take out bridges, maybe hit an airport, a "FUEL DEPOTS"

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2022, 20:59:26

I'm not done here, more hypocrisy of the west/left that is actively funding Russia's war in Ukraine...

https://youtu.be/joleQTFv0T8

Needless to say you're being lied to and laughed at by your western propaganda machine that only reports what THEY want you to see.

Disgusting!
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2022, 16:15:40

More west/left war mongering hypocrisy, their propaganda machines don't tell nor show you these things..

https://youtu.be/4GW313-dcsw

What do you have to say about your leaders?, no really, I'm curious because according to the west mainstream media it's all honky dory and we are tough on Putin all while you're actually conspiring to his war in Ukraine...
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 15th 2022, 18:10:42

More west/left war mongering hypocrisy, their propaganda machines don't tell nor show you these things..

https://youtu.be/4GW313-dcsw

What do you have to say about your leaders?, no really, I'm curious because according to the west mainstream media it's all honky dory and we are tough on Putin all while you're actually conspiring to his war in Ukraine...

A war is good distraction from local issues. Election season. Majority of Western governments are corrupt trash who can't or don't care to hide it anymore. With economic collapse they're going to need a lot more bread and circus. This "war", although somewhat profitable, they only need a few more months until a truce is declared. You are patriotic if you fly a Ukrainians flag you are a good person. Otherwise you are a Nazi. Good divide and conquer strat for election. The breakaway regions will vote (like Crimea) to join Russian Federation. Democracy!! Then Russia leaves Ukraine and covid/hybrid returns. Have fun, and always remember That's Life!

brujodale Game profile

Apr 18th 2022, 3:07:55

putin sucks

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2022, 20:27:17

https://youtu.be/9tbgMKk0bEM

Oh my, busted!

The hypocrisy of the West.....turns out more oil than before the war is flowing to the hypocrites now.... funding the war machine!
(•_•)

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 22:53:44

Imagine being a simp for 4'9" Putin
Smarter than your average bear.