Verified:

Lord Slayer Game profile

Nov 23rd 2019, 20:59:59

Breeze, 35 of my 55 retals completed. I'll call us even.

You could have talked about reps, or heck you could have killed me when I told you that this was going to happen. You did neither, so I completed my promise.

I sat over 1 maybe 2 weeks with 0 troops, 0 turrets( not anymore), and I was not killed :(

I gave you every opportunity to either right your wrong, or to flex your muscles. Instead you now look foolish.

Ohh, and others who hit me, paid me reps, or accepted my retals.

Anyway I expect to be dead shortly, but I also expected to be dead 3 weeks ago.

Boltar Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 0:32:57

Heh if it's only imag who hits u. U would probably last the rest of the set

archaic Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 1:08:25

Originally posted by Boltar:

If this forum had a like button I would probably play a lot more.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 24th 2019, 1:18:12

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by Boltar:

If this forum had a like button I would probably play a lot more.

If this forum had a downvote button, I would probably play it more.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 2:01:06

IF THIS FORUM HAD AN EXPLODE BUTTON I WOULD PLAY IT EXACTLY ONCE

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2019, 2:46:19

Originally posted by JIM_DANGER:
IF THIS FORUM HAD AN EXPLODE BUTTON I WOULD PLAY IT EXACTLY ONCE

HA!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

WH Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 18:03:03

I killed you. Now please wander off.

breeze Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 20:50:21

Originally posted by Lord Slayer:
Breeze, 35 of my 55 retals completed. I'll call us even.

You could have talked about reps, or heck you could have killed me when I told you that this was going to happen. You did neither, so I completed my promise.

I sat over 1 maybe 2 weeks with 0 troops, 0 turrets( not anymore), and I was not killed :(

I gave you every opportunity to either right your wrong, or to flex your muscles. Instead you now look foolish.

Ohh, and others who hit me, paid me reps, or accepted my retals.

Anyway I expect to be dead shortly, but I also expected to be dead 3 weeks ago.

I made the comment you weren't going to be killed, but you just pushed it and got killed by us.

breeze Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 20:50:50

Originally posted by WH:
I killed you. Now please wander off.

Awesome job WH

GeneralofRome Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 21:56:40

Took you guys long enough

Boltar Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 23:36:15

seriously disappointed in you LS

breeze Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 23:37:59

Originally posted by GeneralofRome:
Took you guys long enough

He wouldn't have gotten killed if he wouldnt have sent attacks at me the other day.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Nov 25th 2019, 0:59:02

Bolter, I forgot to check country this morning and working a 12 hour shift. I'm pathetic but now the country is gone.

No need to worry about a restart. You can keep looking, but there won't be one. Good job killin, however you should have done that originally. Don't let someone threaten you.

Boltar Game profile

Nov 25th 2019, 1:20:55

it happens to the best of us LS

WH Game profile

Nov 25th 2019, 1:32:20

Winners make commitments losers make excuses. Quit whining LS. Apparently your not the big bad boogie man you used to be. See you next set when you suicide.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 25th 2019, 1:43:01

There is some strange "pot calling the kettle black" that goes on in this game.
If you feel the post is about you or you are unsure who I am speaking to....then it is probably you. Except no one knows really who "you" is ;)

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

GeneralofRome Game profile

Nov 25th 2019, 2:17:14

Originally posted by WH:
Winners make commitments losers make excuses. Quit whining LS. Apparently your not the big bad boogie man you used to be. See you next set when you suicide.

Y’all should of killed him a while ago...he got the best of you...a single country dictated retals and such without you guys doing fluff. He won even in death. Good play LS

Lord Slayer Game profile

Nov 25th 2019, 3:47:51

Originally posted by WH:

Why would I suicide next set? We had a disagreement on how things should have happend, I took my retals, Imag acted how they thought they should. It's over....

and it wasn't a suicide this set, it was just retals :)

Lord Slayer Game profile

Nov 25th 2019, 4:06:03

Originally posted by GeneralofRome:
Originally posted by WH:

Y’all should of killed him a while ago...he got the best of you...a single country dictated retals and such without you guys doing fluff. He won even in death. Good play LS

He gets it. Your post gets a like. *presses like button*

ninong Game profile

Nov 25th 2019, 4:34:16

bonus
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

breeze Game profile

Nov 25th 2019, 15:35:41

Bolter, I forgot to check country this morning and working a 12 hour shift. I'm pathetic but now the country is gone.

No need to worry about a restart. You can keep looking, but there won't be one. Good job killin, however you should have done that originally. Don't let someone threaten you.

There was more to this than you know LS. Usually I wouldn't have let anyone threaten me or iMag without a fight. I let things slide this time or you would have been killed immediately.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 25th 2019, 16:35:42

Originally posted by breeze:

There was more to this than you know LS. Usually I wouldn't have let anyone threaten me or iMag without a fight. I let things slide this time or you would have been killed immediately.

This was actually my fault because I vouched that LS was a pretty good guy and shouldn't have been killed, and what he did was a mistake blah blah blah. Now I look like a dumbass. Which will be the last time I actually do that. Sorry HBL.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 25th 2019, 16:39:59

And to the rest of you, this will be the last time I vouch for anyone to a clan that you "mistakenly" hit. I can't trust anyone in this game anymore. In my mind, all of you have crap reputations. The end.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2019, 16:55:56

You done fluffed up LS, now galleri cut all of us off 😤
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Boltar Game profile

Nov 25th 2019, 17:31:53

No she did the right thing LS is a good guy. He got farmed and got mad and retaled outside of the window. It happens and got killed. Imag did the right thing

Lord Slayer Game profile

Nov 25th 2019, 21:47:00

Galleri. I think you are mixing some of my story up with someone else. Nothing was a mistake on my end, except destroying 1 members missle. I was 10 tapped, I hit back 10 times, and was hit back again 10 times. I wanted reps, or really just a little, sorry, my bad here take this reps or retals, just something, instead I got an untagged has no rights, fluff off. *not from you*

You did talk to them, and told me you tried talking sense into them to not push things. * my words not galleri*

I believe though that I was pretty upfront and clear of what my plans were without a talk between breeze and myself.

If you vouched for me after i stated intentions on at, I'm sorry, but I was open with what would happen without us making an arrangement, but breeze would not leave any room for talk.

But please remember, what i did was never a mistake, except that o e sabotage of the innocent missle. I got hit 10 times in a 48 hour window. I just retaled. No mistake on my end.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 25th 2019, 23:00:27

My comment was all over one missile :P
But to be honest all this should have been long dropped and moved on.
You know once I was told I had no rights and killed by (by my own clan *cough* *cough* LaF) when I was untagged. So I get the feeling.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Nov 25th 2019, 23:17:20

I've moved on now ingame:)

To me, everything is settled

Lord Slayer Game profile

Nov 25th 2019, 23:18:59

Oh and I offered reps for the missle! Lol

iScode Game profile

Nov 26th 2019, 5:12:46

LORD SLAYER!

fluff I should come back for a set, na fluff that.

Hey bro!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!