iScode Game profile

Sep 19th 2018, 9:35:43

Originally posted by DruncK:
Originally posted by deitylord2:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
This is what the game is now huh?

Dafuq you talking about?, It's always been this way! LOL

Right, I must've gotten my online gaming experience confused with AstroEmpires.

I gotta admit, I'm the sucker who got badgered into playing this "reunion" reset thinking I'll play with and against some decent people. Thanks for the friendly FS. You sure showed me!

If you were semi active and helped with the war effort you would be eating those words...

fluff off fluff...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

admiralnick Game profile

Sep 19th 2018, 16:28:40

RAGE has a dedicated spy? I wonder who it is, we must investigate immediately.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2018, 16:47:38

This is what the game is now huh?

Dafuq you talking about?, It's always been this way! LOL

Right, I must've gotten my online gaming experience confused with AstroEmpires.

I gotta admit, I'm the sucker who got badgered into playing this "reunion" reset thinking I'll play with and against some decent people. Thanks for the friendly FS. You sure showed me!

Uhm....I'm NOT in stones nor elders or whoever the fluff FSd you.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 19th 2018, 22:03:17

So Elders and Stone dont respond to a request for an extension of the FS time and the hit Rage......

And Elders wonder why they are seen as idiots. So who will be lining up to kill Elders next reset? I wonder if they will whinge and whine like last reset when SoL hit them?

Complete morons.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2018, 23:30:34

Probably no one...

I like how everyone has a comment even though a lot has changed in the last 72 hours that you aren't paying attention to. The war stats posted by a pdm member are flat out wrong. Somehow there's 5 elders dead and only two in the stats. It's like you all care enough to run your mouths but dont even research the fluff you are saying. You're worse than me and that's saying something.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 19th 2018, 23:33:18
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Sep 20th 2018, 1:01:11

Originally posted by trumpoz:
So Elders and Stone dont respond to a request for an extension of the FS time and the hit Rage......

And Elders wonder why they are seen as idiots. So who will be lining up to kill Elders next reset? I wonder if they will whige and whine like last reset when SoL hit them?

Complete morons.

Are YOU going to line up to kill Elders next reset? If not, why don't you shut the fluff up you armchair AT trashtalker? Seriously, everyone who says "people are gonna line up to kill you next set" on here never follow through. You know how I know? Because people like you are too cowardly to actually line up and kill Elders THIS reset despite the fact that Elders has basically said they'll hold no grudges against clans with tag jumpers in them. Some of us have done kill runs with RAGE or joined third party clans to ensure this war is balanced and fun. In other words, Elders are currently doing more than peons like you in the interest of helping RAGE out. You're just sitting on the forums hoping that people other than yourself can fix the fluff that bothers you. Man up.

This message has been paid for by [P]eople for the [U]n-ethical [T]reatment of [A]-holes
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 1:14:44

Burn! LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 1:17:58

Yep. Not only did I jump with sin to rage and ask other elders to help out, but I contacted YOUR CLAN and asked if you clowns had any interest in helping out RAGE. I see that big fat line right now dont I.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 1:34:31

My biggest mistake as a leader for elders was protecting LCN and not letting imag run these clowns out of the game well before the reunion. It's pretty clear to me now.

Given the same circumstances I'd probably make the same regrettable decision out of respect for rouger, LightBringer and Slick.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 1:47:24

Just think tho. Half of reborn on team and that stupid FRetal tag. That idiot that accused Villainz of running multis. That detagging suicider from Stones this set that posed as havoc and outed himself as being skywise privately. PP1 suiciding. Paper Tiger suiciding Express. DS suiciding. Os and ugi trying to infiltrate tags to start a war. The list goes on. I should have just let you worthless assholes die.

But I still love LB. Meh.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 2:02:01

DS is Macdaddy, so......yeah
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 2:13:04

KoH. Get this. I was told MacDumbass and Slick ran LCN by an LCNer I paid reps to or something my first set back here. Should have my fluffing head checked for protecting that tag.

mrford Game profile

Sep 20th 2018, 2:18:00

is that the real diety?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

sinistril Game profile

Sep 20th 2018, 2:23:51

Wait... macdaddy ran a clan?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 2:28:27

fluff me....this is the gift that keeps on giving!
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 2:32:22

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
KoH. Get this. I was told MacDumbass and Slick ran LCN by an LCNer I paid reps to or something my first set back here. Should have my fluffing head checked for protecting that tag.

I don't know what to say bro.....you seriously need new friends!
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 2:57:26

Wasn't even about friends. I acted alone on that one. Just have a feeling about people blindsiding the tiny netting tags. Laf will tell you when sol blindsided evo, I freaked out on them begging them to do anything about it so bad I'm still banned from laf.war. I help kill monster suiciders, protected PDM from imag and unfortunately did the same for lcn. Omega is an auto renew with a war clause. Etc. There isnt a tiny netting tag I wouldn't back.

I just really think blindsiding netters is like the lamest fluff especially if you dont have a good reason aside from similar size or having big balls. fluff bugs me.

Clearly I made a mistake with LCN tho. I should have noticed with macdumbass that we'd all be getting grief now because a place in my heart for lb and slick came out.

Honestly I know I get blamed for everything and that's fine. But I deserve the blame for protecting LCN. I honestly should have known better.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 20th 2018, 2:59:50
See Original Post

VicVixvi Game profile

Sep 20th 2018, 3:15:20

Originally posted by admiralnick:

Shhhh he is deep undercover and no one must know but ...<psst> his country name is "spy guy" <psst> no will ever figure it out!

iScode Game profile

Sep 20th 2018, 4:14:34

Originally posted by mrford:
is that the real diety?

it is.

fluff your braves are looking good bro, still a year or two off too!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 20th 2018, 4:24:09

Hey Sinistral - why would I even want to run a country on this server? Its much more fun winding people like you up and watching them blow their stack.

Derrick - what drugs are you taking and where can I get some? The things you think of are beyond the remote realms of possibility.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 20th 2018, 4:31:24

Hey Sinistral - why would I even want to run a country on this server? Its much more fun winding people like you up and watching them blow their stack.

Derrick - what drugs are you taking and where can I get some? The things you think of are beyond the remote realms of possibility.

How am I wound up Lol. I'm just calling you out for being what I think they call a 'cuck' nowadays.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 5:24:05

I get my drugs from a guy named Jeff.

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 20th 2018, 7:46:17

Wound up - well the long post, the tagline sign off are generally a sign of soneone who takes this all way too seriously. I could be wrong.

Having played last reset and seen Elders moan about being FSd by SoL they are doing themselves no favours with this stupid move.

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 20th 2018, 7:46:46

Keep using him - they obviously give you a great trip.

iScode Game profile

Sep 20th 2018, 7:48:59

Bro thats not cool, If i was jeff or I knew jeff i would tell him to stop selling you drugs...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

sinistril Game profile

Sep 20th 2018, 8:09:36

Wound up - well the long post, the tagline sign off are generally a sign of soneone who takes this all way too seriously. I could be wrong.

Having played last reset and seen Elders moan about being FSd by SoL they are doing themselves no favours with this stupid move.

^ lol, they were annoyed that they had to fight a boring war with SOL again, not that they were FSed. No one likes doing the same boring war 5x in a row. And yeah, I take it all too seriously that's why I am hitting my home clan this set but whatever you want to think cuckboy :P

btw, long post? Do you type at 30 WPM or something? I know people on here are old but seriously?

Edited By: sinistril on Sep 20th 2018, 8:13:02

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 15:49:36

Yep. The only complaints about last set were that it was boring and dumb. We like warring so it doesn't bother me getting hit. I do like to be at least somewhat entertained by this game tho and fighting that same dumb war for eternity was getting tired.

Also sorry I just typed 3 sentences. I know that's a bit more reading than you like.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 16:32:08

Back stabbing asshole I thought we had a monogamous relationship!
(•_•)

admiralnick Game profile

Sep 20th 2018, 16:36:21

Originally posted by VicVixvi:
Originally posted by admiralnick:

Shhhh he is deep undercover and no one must know but ...<psst> his country name is "spy guy" <psst> no will ever figure it out!

The Audacity! To be so blatant about it!

Devestation Game profile

Sep 21st 2018, 8:59:30

The kills are now 10 to 9. All I can honestly tell Suicidal and Symbolic is that Elders and Stones better win... because if you don't, you're going to look really, really dumb for underestimating your own alliance of however many years you were here. :|

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 21st 2018, 12:05:28

Originally posted by iScode:

Bro thats not cool, If i was jeff or I knew jeff i would tell him to stop selling you drugs...
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

sinistril Game profile

Sep 21st 2018, 12:38:18

Could be a different Jeff. Aren't like 60% of all white suburban drug dealers named Jeff?

Namineff Game profile

Sep 21st 2018, 13:42:56

Ok. You obviously have some sort of hard on for LCN for some reason even though its dead, buried, and gone. If you want to hate LCN until the end of time, go for it. If you want to hate everyone that was ever in LCN, go for it. However, trying to spout some stupid BS about a cheating POS named macdaddy being MAC (that was in LCN forever) is a new level of stupid even for you. MAC has always been completely clean, polite (I know a polite Nostra), and level headed. If not for MAC's voice of reason, LCN would have been in FAR more wars.

You could only hope to be half the player and person that he is. Whoever told you that they are the same person is a puta and if you point me in their direction I will be sure to set them straight on any server that I can locate them on. You owe MAC a public apology. You best get to it boy.
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 21st 2018, 14:12:20

Lol or what? You gonna join the other suiciders that came back with you? Gtfo

If he was a voice of reason it clearly must have been difficult for him with all the trash that was running around. I know you are in that Facebook chat with these suiciders and I know that you, too, could be a voice of reason.

Come talk to me when the suiciding stops.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 21st 2018, 14:15:56
See Original Post

Namineff Game profile

Sep 21st 2018, 14:32:27

If he was a voice of reason it clearly must have been difficult for him with all the trash that was running around. I know you are in that Facebook chat with these suiciders and I know that you, too, could be a voice of reason.

I just tried to be a voice of reason by giving you a chance to apologize to the wrongfully accused that anyone who played in LCN for any length of time will have a fondness for...unless you're Trife...then its more than fondness...

As for your nonsense about the facebook chat....yes, pretty much all of LCN was in there and it died off weeks ago.

Derrick, I plan on netting while I play. However, if you force me to send out an email I can pretty much guarantee how many of the older warmongers would respond to you slandering the most innocent player that was in LCN of being a cheat.

I'm giving you a chance. Take it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 21st 2018, 14:50:01

I know plenty of wardogs who are looking for something more interesting to kill anyways. For God sakes please bring back some fresh blood. I'd love to not have to kill the same 3 tags every set. You'd be doing me a favor.

That said, if it's not the same mac then so be it. I'm not afraid of pulling some strings to get some reality going but I also know you personally haven't taken a stance against skywise, osloos, pp1 and ugi suiciding. You are closer to those guys than a lot of people. You know that was Skywise who came out of stones suiciding. I even looked at my logs and sure enough that LCN member called him "macdaddy" so you can understand the confusion. There are also two people named 'juice,' two people named 'beer.' fluff there was even a second Derrick. So my apologies for the mix up.

That said I still want those members to kill me so I'll call you out seeing as both of us knew that was Skywise who detagged stones and suicided. If you want to come in the public, and raise the question of honor, at least have SOME yourself. Get that to stop or fight against it. Dont just sit there laughing when your own clan gets suicided knowing full well who it was and do nothing or say nothing.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 21st 2018, 14:52:42
See Original Post

Namineff Game profile

Sep 21st 2018, 15:08:22

I know plenty of wardogs who are looking for something more interesting to kill anyways. For God sakes please bring back some fresh blood. I'd love to not have to kill the same 3 tags every set. You'd be doing me a favor.

That said, if it's not the same mac then so be it. I'm not afraid of pulling some strings to get some reality going but I also know you personally haven't taken a stance against skywise, osloos, pp1 and ugi suiciding. You are closer to those guys than a lot of people. You know that was Skywise who came out of stones suiciding. I even looked at my logs and sure enough that LCN member called him "macdaddy" so you can understand the confusion. There are also two people named 'juice,' two people named 'beer.' fluff there was even a second Derrick. So my apologies for the mix up.

That said I still want those members to kill me so I'll call you out seeing as both of us knew that was Skywise who detagged stones and suicided. If you want to come in the public, and raise the question of honor, at least have SOME yourself. Get that to stop or fight against it. Dont just sit there laughing when your own clan gets suicided knowing full well who it was and do nothing or say nothing.

I don't know what you're smoking, but can you please share? I don't have any idea what Skywise has been doing, but its never been his style to hide. As for the others that you mentioned, I just don't believe you. And I honestly have no fkin idea what you're talking about with 'beer' and 'juice'. I'll send you a PM and we can chat offline.

Riddler Game profile

Sep 21st 2018, 18:27:27

Originally posted by mrford:
is that the real diety?

Yes

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 21st 2018, 18:49:45

Laf will tell you when sol blindsided evo, I freaked out on them begging them to do anything about it so bad I'm still banned from laf.war.

We were pacted to both so we could not join. Unlike Elders we honor our pacts :-)
And the reason you got banned from laf.war was cause of other reasons (and you are no longer banned).
Don of LaF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 21st 2018, 19:46:01

Really? I figured people saw me freak out once and were sorta over it hahaha. No judging for that tho. We all know my level of absurdity gets more pronounced with every glass of whiskey hahaha.

It's honestly good to have a level of transparency in the tags that we do now. I was just talking about that via PM to Namineff. I bet suiciders continue to disappear because 6 weeks of building is hardly worth 6 hours of fun. Suiciders dont have a chance to have much fun when we work together on kills. Elders/laf suicide kills, elders/monster suicide kills, elders taking the honorable step to make this trash war a decent one. Etc.

When the new ui is out and becomes available, I figure an influx of new players might for some time be quite a task in mitigating damage and recruiting. From what I've seen this set, we're moving in a preparatory direction that I appreciate.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 21st 2018, 19:57:58
See Original Post

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Sep 21st 2018, 19:58:09

Whiskey and bullets can both kill a man... But I don't want to be full of bullets
*Splat*

sinistril Game profile

Sep 21st 2018, 22:19:26

Originally posted by Namineff:

I just tried to be a voice of reason by giving you a chance to apologize to the wrongfully accused that anyone who played in LCN for any length of time will have a fondness for...unless you're Trife...then its more than fondness...

As for your nonsense about the facebook chat....yes, pretty much all of LCN was in there and it died off weeks ago.

Derrick, I plan on netting while I play. However, if you force me to send out an email I can pretty much guarantee how many of the older warmongers would respond to you slandering the most innocent player that was in LCN of being a cheat.

Drama queen

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 21st 2018, 22:40:44

some there might be a real war? lets fluffin hope so

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 22nd 2018, 3:15:57

Originally posted by sinistril:

Could be a different Jeff. Aren't like 60% of all white suburban drug dealers named Jeff?

Good point, my sincere apologies!
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 22nd 2018, 3:33:26

Drama queen

Ya no fluff LOL, and Derrick don't worry about that Namineff assclown coming after you, the dude doesn't follow through on his threats :-)
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 22nd 2018, 5:45:16

I know right. Would be cool if he did tho...

Namineff Game profile

Sep 23rd 2018, 1:09:39

Drama queen

Ya no fluff LOL, and Derrick don't worry about that Namineff assclown coming after you, the dude doesn't follow through on his threats :-)

LOL. You just keep on believing that.

Devestation Game profile

Sep 23rd 2018, 4:00:23

Drama queen

LOL. You just keep on believing that.

Okay!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 23rd 2018, 6:33:28

Ikr. I love when someone threatens me with a war. It's like my dude. You must not have any idea how much fluffing time I spend just trying to figure out some way of coming up with some sort of decent war on any server ever.

Can this clown still contact them and tell them I like pissed on his granny's favorite chair or something? Anything? Would be extremely helpful.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Sep 23rd 2018, 7:51:27

Tag up. Man up. Pick a date we will see you on the battlefield
Mercs
Natural Born Killers