Verified:

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2010, 1:37:32

1.) You cheated.
2.) You stole our target.

That's pretty much it.

LitaLogoth Game profile

May 10th 2010, 1:38:38

For the last freakin' time, NA didn't cheat.

A couple members did, and it wasn't even on the alliance server.

2) I can understand.

That's pretty much it.

Edited By: LitaLogoth on May 10th 2010, 1:39:02

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 1:43:15

only PDM, SoL, and rage?

come on, you guys can do better than that

bring it on SoF and imag

all the others too

faster this is over with, the better imo
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

W Game profile

May 10th 2010, 1:43:43

*high-fives lita*
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2010, 1:47:00

pfft we were hitting you from the time you hit pdm, before the deletions, get over yourself:p

But ya know, it might help in getting some limited sympathy if you, ya know, permabanned those implicated in the cheating, stood down any leaders who knew about it and make a public statement about taking action ya know.

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 1:48:52

everyone but llaar has been dealt with

and im sure as fluff not overthrow the person that created, recruited, and kept NA running for 4 years

i will keep an eye on him though

thats not the issue here though

if you all are going to gangbang assrape us, make it a good one

i wanna be dead in 48 hours

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2010, 1:51:58

that's not good enough.

He should not be president, PERIOD.

If he doesn't have the balls to step down and allow someone else to take over then NA should suffer the consequences, which in my opinion should be a Pact blackout across the game at a BARE MINIMUM.

It shows poor leadership on his part.

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2010, 1:54:50

+ it might do him good to take a couple of sets off, get a bit of a reality check on life, etc.

TBH, the best idea for NA would be to allow a trusted neutral Earth Empires party to come into the alliance, give them full access, and try and show you proper IA procedure and how to keep things under control?

I assume that NA doesn't have seperation of powers and those similar techniques designed to prevent this sort of thing going on? (e.g. the Admin of the site is not the President etc)

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 1:55:27

do what you want

maybe you will get lucky and NA will dissband, and you will have won!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 10th 2010, 1:56:52

i say this purely as an alliance player, and not at all as an admin:

I don't think NA has done enough to assure the community that this isn't going to happen again. It's been attempt after attempt to downplay this, push the blame onto others and act like NA didn't actually do anything wrong.

I appreciate that llaar is the pillar of NA and that he obviously won't be going anywhere.... but a bit more humility and a little less defensiveness would be more appropriate for llaar and the rest of NA.

Edited By: Pangaea on May 10th 2010, 1:57:40
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2010, 1:57:42

no we will have lost.

The ultimate goal is for a clean playing and well respected NA alliance to participate in the EE community with the full trust of all.

For this to happen, action must be taken on NA's part, otherwise the only alternative is war.

LitaLogoth Game profile

May 10th 2010, 1:58:48

It does show bad sportsmanship. Yes.

However, just like you would expect for your alliance, this is being treated by internal membership, and it's outcome will not be changed by a few attacks.

Regardless of what you think.

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2010, 1:58:59

and YES it IS possible.

E.g. look at Collab?

Collab is lead by AxA, a guy who admitted to organising Bots to tagkill the alliance i play for.

And yet, i stand here, with 100% trust that Collab has zero multies and does not cheat. Because AxA went out of his way to rebuild that trust through the game and the way he plays it.

LitaLogoth Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:00:51

And I am sure it took more than 5 days.

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:01:36

I will admit that i am very hardline compared to alot when it comes to multies, because my past experiences.

jagernacht Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:01:45

between dragonlance and pangaea, i'm sure this game will lose more veterans than it will gain with the facebook app lol :)
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

snawdog Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:01:45

NA must take full responsibility for the actions of their leader.
The only possible way for this to start is by removing him..(those are periods behind this)
ICQ 364553524
msn

LitaLogoth Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:03:24

snaw... that's not going to happen in the middle of a 3 clan on one war. We've gotta bigger problems. ;)

danzigrules Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:03:33

Originally posted by jagernacht:
between dragonlance and pangaea, i'm sure this game will lose more veterans than it will gain with the facebook app lol :)

The more people that leave that support cheaters the better, IMO

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:03:53

yes it did.

Which is why i'm so dissapointed that NA hasn't started the process immediatly to try and get it done asap.

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:04:29

i fully agree.

i'd prefer play with 100 legit players than 99 legit players and 250 cheaters.

snawdog Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:05:33

Juggle mah nutts..you are an idiot..with the implementation of the facebook game this game will explode.
I use Facebook regularly and play several of their apps/games..as soon as i realize that a cheater/bot w/e is on sais game , i quit..most do.
good job admins
ICQ 364553524
msn

dagga Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:05:37

NA's continued dismissal of the evidence and the defense of llaar will be the reason NA disbands or is destroyed as a going concern in this game.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

LitaLogoth Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:09:13

Like I said to snawdog Dragonlance. We have bigger badder things to worry about atm. Really all you are doing is adding to the pile.

It isn't exactly something members of NA are going to laugh off and pat llaar on the back for. You assume a lot.

Instead of getting upset over us stealing your target, why not even things out and give us a hand with TSA *nudgenudge*

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:13:49

because SOL came to me at the beginning of the set and asked for a pact and NA didn't?

snawdog Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:15:02

uh..no..I personally hope every tag dec's on NA, set after set until they realize the stupidity of defending a cheat
ICQ 364553524
msn

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:15:10

Also Lita, it's a big trust issue i think.

We can't trust that llaar/NA is telling the truth because of what happened with LAE.

which i know makes it hard for you guys to fix it all up. Especially considering the cult of personality that llaar has created within the community/NA.

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:17:51

right

beacuse running another clan off this server is something that needs to be done

sound logic

llaar is not going anywhere. but llaar will most def not be cheating, ever again

we have opened our site to the admins, we have kicked the other cheaters. and we are explaining things. i dont know what more you want. you want us to start begging?

not going to happen. you keep killing us till we boot llaar, we are likely to leave the game before we kick llaar out of NA
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:19:17

"llaar is not going anywhere. but llaar will most def not be cheating, ever again"

Again? He said he never cheated.

snawdog Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:19:27

Originally posted by mrford:
right

beacuse running another clan off this server is something that needs to be done

sound logic

llaar is not going anywhere. but llaar will most def not be cheating, ever again

we have opened our site to the admins, we have kicked the other cheaters. and we are explaining things. i dont know what more you want. you want us to start begging?

not going to happen. you keep killing us till we boot llaar, we are likely to leave the game before we kick llaar out of NA

But not Llaar?..you all are idiots..you will see
ICQ 364553524
msn

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:20:39

ok well that is a good start mate.

i'd appreciate it if the game admins then made assurances on these forums for us about all this, which i'm sure they will.

And we won't be signing pacts or dealing with llaar for any FA/FR dealings, but that's what leadership TEAMS are for i guess ;-)

But i'm sure you guys will recover.

In all honesty though, why doesn't someone else go prez for a set, would be a good experience:p

snawdog Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:20:48

if we lose 70 cheaters..then so be it..if you condone cheats,you are just as bad
ICQ 364553524
msn

warlorde Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:21:32

Originally posted by Pangaea:
i say this purely as an alliance player, and not at all as an admin:

I don't think NA has done enough to assure the community that this isn't going to happen again. It's been attempt after attempt to downplay this, push the blame onto others and act like NA didn't actually do anything wrong.

I appreciate that llaar is the pillar of NA and that he obviously won't be going anywhere.... but a bit more humility and a little less defensiveness would be more appropriate for llaar and the rest of NA.

i say this as a player ashamed at this game. i cant believe the admins would allow such slander to take place on an alliance that has done NOTHING wrong. NA has done nothing wrong and to speak of the disbanding of an alliance roughly one tenth the size of the game itself is ridiculous.

to speak of bringing this game back to its original glory must be a joke. how much fun do you think this game will be with 1/10 the members. i guarantee you i will not be found playing on any other alliance especially seeing how they try to deal with this situation.

dagga Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:22:09

He's the biggest reason NA finds themselves in this predicament.

I've never seen the actual founder/leader of an alliance promoting multi running and being privy to discussions about getting around the games security systems.

llaar is dead here.
signatures are stupid.

LitaLogoth Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:22:39

Cool. I'm part of a cult.

I didn't get a hoodie tho. :(

And of course it's a trust issue. But I'll be honest... I think all this is a bit overkill. Especially when I watch every alliance go through deletions.

NA's leadership wasn't involved, it wasn't on alliance, and llaar, while perhaps implicated in knowing about the tools, had not even used them yet.

I can understand your position. I've thrown a few tantrums over some team players and their logic. I am big on playing by the rules, or it negates the purpose of things... however, I think the forums here have heavily skewed the perspective of events to the point of being a lynch mob.

I think we all need a bit of perspective and let the appropriate parties deal with a situation that is already really messed up without it getting thrown about like it has.

Edited By: LitaLogoth on May 10th 2010, 2:24:52

W Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:23:07

where do you see 70 cheaters?
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

snawdog Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:23:36

whut? persona non grata
ICQ 364553524
msn

snawdog Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:24:13

Originally posted by W:
where do you see 70 cheaters?

anywhere they harbor a cheat
ICQ 364553524
msn

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:24:56

It has happened before back in late 90's early noughties dagga.

but they were promptly booted by their alliance and treated accordingly, not cotton wooled and treated like a demi-god.

snawdog Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:25:43

Originally posted by LitaLogoth:
Cool. I'm part of a cult.

I didn't get a hoodie tho. :(

And of course it's a trust issue. But I'll be honest... I think all this is a bit overkill. Especially when I watch every alliance go through deletions.

NA's leadership wasn't involved, it wasn't on alliance, and llaar, while perhaps implicated in knowing about the tools, had not even used them yet.

I can understand your position. I've thrown a few tantrums over some team players and their logic. I am big on playing by the rules, or it negates the purpose of things... however, I think the forums here have heavily skewed the perspective of events to the point of being a lynch mob.

I think we all need a bit of perspective and let the appropriate parties deal with a situation that is already really messed up without it getting thrown about like it has.

Really? did you not read Pangs recent post>
ICQ 364553524
msn

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 10th 2010, 2:28:11

there were a dozen countries in NA which were deleted.... they were played by - at most - 4 people, meaning they were multies. Ergo, cheating happened in NA this reset on the alliance server.

as a player, I really want to hear an explanation about how that happened....

who were these players? were they orphan countries insite that no one questioned? were they inactive n00bs who seemed to play well? were they linked to active players in the NA site?

The party line from NA is that no leaders knew that cheating was going on... well, if that's the case, how were they able to do it under your nose? If you want to make that claim, I think you're going to have to start backing it up, or players will just think you're covering up more scandal.
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff

LitaLogoth Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:32:58

I have not been with NA for long pangaea, 3-4 sets, but I have played earth for a while. When I first joined, they watched me like a hawk, especially because I knew what I was doing. It was even worse because I play with my roommate.

Without going into to much detail, I had to go an set before I was even allowed to make an attack. As a recruit, you aren't even allowed.

People who break the rules (which are in place to prevent things just like this whole situation) are booted.

I am unsure how else you could approach the situation without being extremely invasive.

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:35:26

i dont know if llaar wants me to say all this or not, but whatever

i know for a fact llaar told jager that if he was to join NA this set, he was NOT TO cheat

and i know DM was in NA as well. i have not looked into it as of yet, but im sure those countries were jager and/or DM (sorry guys, makes sense)

nither of those players play in NA right now
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 10th 2010, 2:36:13

LitaLogoth:
that's doesn't really answer the question that I posed...

if you claim that NA has really thorough methods for detecting cheaters and whatnot, then how did these guys slip through the net?

Edited By: Pangaea on May 10th 2010, 2:36:57
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:39:21

pang

dude, we lost ES, we transfered to boxcar

you have ANY idea how confusing that was?

probably the easiest time in the history of NA to sneak in some extra accounts
Swagger of a Chupacabra

LitaLogoth Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:41:10

Are you making the claim that if you wanted to infiltrate an alliance, you couldn't?

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:41:35

what im trying to say is, we dont have boxcar set up yet, we dont know how to use it yet, and dont have all the tools set up yet. hell, i had to add a "tag changes" link to a tool bar the other day because we didnt even have one

it takes TIME to get used to a new site, and set up the security
Swagger of a Chupacabra

snawdog Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:43:53

Originally posted by mrford:
pang

dude, we lost ES, we transfered to boxcar

you have ANY idea how confusing that was?

probably the easiest time in the history of NA to sneak in some extra accounts

But no other tag had that prob?
ICQ 364553524
msn

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:45:17

pdm and rage had to switch too, granted, but they dont have nearly as many members as we do

its not an excuse, just a possible explanation. i dont know nearly enough yet to make a firm explanation. all i know is the accounts linked to those countries, arnt active anymore
Swagger of a Chupacabra

dagga Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:45:33

SO MANY EXCUSES.

STOP.

SHUT UP.
signatures are stupid.