Verified:

Dark Morbid

May 10th 2010, 15:20:11

(Pang, Qz, and other mods, I am not attempting to gloat about anything, this is just a question.)

How is it you target NA for cheating when NA didn't cheat. Juggs was the one running the countries, not NA.

Evo must be cheaters too since I have been in Evo all reset. Make sure you add them to your DoW.

See, this is a prime example of what you just did was bullfluff. Qz, Slag, and god knows who else runs Evo. They had no clue of the events that were taking place. The same way NA didn't. I don't see anyone killing/calling Evo for cheating.
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

May 10th 2010, 15:43:38

NA is not only dying from the cheating thing.

You hit PDM remember?

You stole Rages target remember?

There ya go.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

LitaLogoth Game profile

May 10th 2010, 15:45:53

PDM was going to hit us. Read... it helps.

We didn't steal anything. Unless of course Rages claims to own pdm.

There ya go.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

May 10th 2010, 15:47:56

Originally posted by LitaLogoth:
PDM was going to hit us. Read... it helps.

We didn't steal anything. Unless of course Rages claims to own pdm.

There ya go.

Doesnt matter, they hit ya for hittin there planned target.

Indeed pdm was going to, but doesnt matter as they got FSed.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Dark Morbid

May 10th 2010, 15:50:17

Originally posted by LittleItaly:

You hit PDM remember?

There ya go.

There it goes with that YOU. If by "you" you mean "me" I don't see how *I* did anything, I mean, do you mean Evo?

I guess no one reads. I am not in NA. EVO
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

W Game profile

May 10th 2010, 15:53:07

lol, doesn't matter DM, he says the same thing over and over no matter what you say.

you play in NA, right?
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

NukEvil Game profile

May 10th 2010, 15:53:26

Originally posted by Dark Morbid:

You hit PDM remember?

There ya go.

There it goes with that YOU. If by "you" you mean "me" I don't see how *I* did anything, I mean, do you mean Evo?

No, you're NOT in EVO. Not after having your qzGT account banned for getting deleted in Alliance as well as FFA.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Dark Morbid

May 10th 2010, 15:55:32

Originally posted by NukEvil:

You hit PDM remember?

There ya go.

No, you're NOT in EVO. Not after having your qzGT account banned for getting deleted in Alliance as well as FFA.

Not talking about now jerk off. Prior to this.

Guess you don't read either. Go figure.

Sauron NBK Game profile

May 10th 2010, 15:58:01

lol, pwnt

NukEvil Game profile

May 10th 2010, 16:02:07

Evo must be cheaters too since I have been in Evo all reset. Make sure you add them to your DoW.
See, this is a prime example of what you just did was bullfluff. Qz, Slag, and god knows who else runs Evo. They had no clue of the events that were taking place. The same way NA didn't. I don't see anyone killing/calling Evo for cheating.

Your posts indicate you're still in Evolution, when in reality, you're not. In fact, you haven't logged in since April 23. So quit telling everyone you're in Evolution. We don't condone cheating in any way, shape, or form. And we most certainly don't condone having cheaters whining about their former membership with us, in the context of warfare.

Not talking about now jerk off. Prior to this.

Guess you don't read either. Go figure.

I guess you don't write. But, then again, I really didn't expect anything more from you.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Dark Morbid

May 10th 2010, 16:06:06

That is not the point that I am not still in EVO. What the point is, while I WAS cheating, I was in Evo. So eat a fluff.

Hobo Game profile

May 10th 2010, 16:08:57

DM just got pwnt by NukEvil

*golfclaps

Rasp Game profile

May 10th 2010, 16:11:31

What nuk said. :)

[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Dark Morbid

May 10th 2010, 16:11:47

What's sad about this whole thing is, NA was advertised by the admins on this to be the cheaters, they weren't. What I am trying to get across with this thread is what happened to NA was BS, because of the same pretenses of me being in Evo.

What my point is, for the dumb-founded folks out there. You hit NA because they supposedly harbored Juggs while he cheated. Evo did the same thing with me. Why are they not getting hit too?

Rasp Game profile

May 10th 2010, 16:13:47

lol but you aren't in Evo anymore for reasons stated above.

gj.

::close thread::
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

May 10th 2010, 16:13:57

Because...

NA hit PDM remember?

NAstole Rages target remember?

There ya go.

You didnt read.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Dark Morbid

May 10th 2010, 16:15:36

Originally posted by Rasp:

gj.

I was only in Evo in the first place to keep an eye on them for NA, do you really think I care about them? haha.

As you can see, Nuke is butt-hurt because he got hosed.

As for Nuke -- Go finish working on my forums fluff. I still see a few things that need to be centered.

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 16:17:41

so SoL is hitting us because we hit PDM?

cant be because of rage because rage came in after SoL

PDM was going to hit us, we hit them, we knew rage was coming in, so we were going to war them

bottom line is, SoL was bored, i know this because maki and steeps constantly asked me for a friendly, and i told them to wait till we were done with PDM

you all couldnt wait, so you hit us

stop playing the good guy of the server when in fact, you are just being the same old SoL you always are

Edited By: mrford on May 10th 2010, 16:20:10
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Strife Game profile

May 10th 2010, 16:20:30

LOL @ OP

PDM didnt target NA for cheating, our beef with them was over the lg-ing and the brouhaha that escalated from that (On a side note do not bring this up again)

So erm.. yeah, might wanna rephrase the question to avoid making yourself look silly.

Oh wait...

Edited By: Strife on May 10th 2010, 16:23:04

NukEvil Game profile

May 10th 2010, 16:21:36

That is not the point that I am not still in EVO. What the point is, while I WAS cheating, I was in Evo. So eat a fluff.

And you're also not in NA, so what's your point of creating this thread and bringing up the fact you WERE in Evo when everything went down? Haven't you done enough to destroy what's left of this community? Was losing your forum admin/developer privileges not enough for you?

I especially am appalled how you used your elevated privileges and the fact you created these forums to aid in your cheating. I noticed you logging into qzGT using a proxy a couple times, but I didn't say anything because of the fact you seemed to want to help the community out.

Guess I won't be so naive in the future...

Rasp Game profile

May 10th 2010, 16:24:27

Originally posted by Rasp:

gj.

I was only in Evo in the first place to keep an eye on them for NA, do you really think I care about them? haha.

For someone trying to contribute something you actually contribute very little. And why would I think you care about Evo when by starting this thread you are trying to get them thrown under the NAbus?

go suck a fluff.

Dark Morbid

May 10th 2010, 16:27:22

I am sure you did. I never logged into Evo using a proxy dumb ass. My IP has been the same there that it is here. Don't lie about things when I can have qz confirm it. Show me the logs where I, Me, Myself logged into Evo with a proxy.

One things for sure, I am not dumb enough to log into an account tied to me that is ran through by qz.

And please explain to my how in gods name I would want to make forums to aid cheating? That has got to be the dumbest accusation I have ever heard of. What are the forums going to do to help a user cheat?

And I am supposedly the dumb ass here?.... Wow.

Wanna talk about Dumb ass? What's this I hear about all the time you've got invested into tracking countries to goods on the market based on country history and NW Change?

You couldn't figure it out? Was pretty easy for me..

NukEvil Game profile

May 10th 2010, 16:43:45

I am sure you did. I never logged into Evo using a proxy dumb ass. My IP has been the same there that it is here. Don't lie about things when I can have qz confirm it. Show me the logs where I, Me, Myself logged into Evo with a proxy.

One things for sure, I am not dumb enough to log into an account tied to me that is ran through by qz.

And please explain to my how in gods name I would want to make forums to aid cheating? That has got to be the dumbest accusation I have ever heard of. What are the forums going to do to help a user cheat?

And I am supposedly the dumb ass here?.... Wow.

Wanna talk about Dumb ass? What's this I hear about all the time you've got invested into tracking countries to goods on the market based on country history and NW Change?

You couldn't figure it out? Was pretty easy for me..

1. You, or someone using your account, logged into qzGT using a cell phone, or a laptop with a cellular card, once on Feb 13, and once on Feb 18. If you use a cellular data plan anywhere in the U.S., every bit of your internet traffic goes through a proxy server before hitting the internet.

2. You used the fact you created the forums to get privileges and an implied amount of trust from certain people that you otherwise would not have had. I thought you were smart enough to figure that out on your own, but apparently, I was mistaken. Again.

3. If it was so easy for you to figure out what country bought what goods off the market in a specified time frame, then explain to me why you can't even cheat in an free online, text-based game, without getting caught by someone with access to your own cheater message board. Not only that, but your little friend "juggs" couldn't even do it without paying money for a proxy service. LoL.

Face it, Dark Morbid. You've gone from being a major pillar of this community to being less than nothing, and all for what? So you can feel great about having a few more countries than everyone else? So you can stroke it, late at night, sometime between playing your last multi and crying yourself to sleep because of your social retardation?

And you think I'M the dumb ass?

You're the one that got hosed, Dark Morbid. Not me ;)

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 10th 2010, 16:46:03

Both of you knock it off.

UncleC Game profile

May 10th 2010, 17:44:49

yeah, cut it out, Dave Coulier style.

Hug it out fluffes!
NA - Lazy ass DL
Lords

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 10th 2010, 17:48:59

ya, everyone needs to tone it down a little in terms of flaming
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 10th 2010, 18:17:55

bah.. just when i was going to start flaming. maybe i'll do it in private. hrmz..

maybe
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

Deerhunter Game profile

May 10th 2010, 18:28:58

Is this Pank ever going to stop crying? Im so sick of seeing NA people crying over getting busted as the cheaters, that until now, we only could suspect them of... NA, if you want any shred of respect- at least own up to it and say you wont do it again. However, you wont, all you'll do is whine and cry and carry on like the cheating little bisnatches you are...

I hope this is the last of your threads crying woes me...
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

AoS Game profile

May 10th 2010, 18:31:39

Well, is it flaming if it's a fact? Like, if I said deerhunter was stupid, could that be flaming? Because it doesn't seem like a lie, by any standards.

Edited By: AoS on May 10th 2010, 18:31:49
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 18:31:55

read before you post

everything you said, has already been done
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

TAN Game profile

May 10th 2010, 19:48:07

As has already been said, PDM got hit by NA first, but our FS was scheduled the day after NA's, so we were going to hit them anyways.

But it had NOTHING to do with cheating. We were going to hit them because of the land exchanges.

PDM did not call in Rage as we're not pacted.

PDM did not call in SOL as we're not pacted.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Rico Game profile

May 10th 2010, 20:05:36

"Stealing someone's target" could be one the most stupid reasons I've ever heard for declaring on someone.

If you are going to hit alliance A, but alliance B gets to them first. Why not continue with your plans to hit target A along with target B? An enemy of your enemy is your friend.

TGD Game profile

May 10th 2010, 20:12:28

Maybe Rage wanted a war and not just 1 or 2 days of fighting and putting it 100 Vs 20 or 30 lol

that would be ignorant, if you are going to war, you want to have fun doing it

and I hope we are not pacted to rage or we would of had to pay a lot of reps to them lol ;)

and btw, for the crying cheater up there, are you still in Evo? no, did Evo kick you out? yes!

the cheaters were still in NA, did NA kick them out before the damning evidence was shown? no. Did llaar know about it? YES! Could llaar have done 1..2..3.. you are out of NA for sharing accounts?? YES! did he... Noo!

that is the difference betwen NA right now and Evo, you were kicked out, they were not all the while llaar knew what was going in

the sad thing is, from what I take it, you were part of the development team. That just shows that, you are sadly, even lower than llaar is at this game

In the end this thread has merit for a cheater crying!! :D

Edited By: TGD on May 10th 2010, 20:13:25

SolidSnake Game profile

May 10th 2010, 20:46:00

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Face it, Dark Morbid. You've gone from being a major pillar of this community to being less than nothing, and all for what? So you can feel great about having a few more countries than everyone else? So you can stroke it, late at night, sometime between playing your last multi and crying yourself to sleep because of your social retardation?

And you think I'M the dumb ass?

You're the one that got hosed, Dark Morbid. Not me ;)

Major pillar? am i the only person that had never heard of this guy before the whole multi crap kicked off?

llaar Game profile

May 10th 2010, 21:31:07

probably lol

dark morbid has played for years bro

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2010, 22:47:58

yarp?
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Drow Game profile

May 10th 2010, 23:14:09

yeah Morb is an old old name in earth. it's a real shame he chose to walk this path.

Retired Earth type.

TGD Game profile

May 11th 2010, 2:48:04

then that makes it even worse that he cheated

wow

was he that bored with this game that he choose this?

think someone needs a new video game and cheating device to occupy their time :D

Dragonlance Game profile

May 11th 2010, 2:58:17

i also never heard of him before this

locket Game profile

May 11th 2010, 5:14:22

I hadn't heard of him but a poster above makes it seem like this is a new choice by him. I'm sure he was doing it either in RD in earth2025 or on his own.

Dragonlance Game profile

May 11th 2010, 6:03:32

It's scode! the lover of cheaters!

anoniem Game profile

May 11th 2010, 10:35:14

I don't see why NA needed to send somebody to keep an eye on Evo? Considering we have a pact that just sounds pretty silly.
re(ally)tired

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 11th 2010, 11:18:51

It's Dragonlance! the cheater of lovers!
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

NukEvil Game profile

May 11th 2010, 11:57:12

Well, he DID create these forums. That's pretty major, IMO.

Walding Game profile

May 11th 2010, 12:34:11

Originally posted by anoniem:
I don't see why NA needed to send somebody to keep an eye on Evo? Considering we have a pact that just sounds pretty silly.

Ever thought he might be talking out the ass?

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 11th 2010, 12:35:22

Keep your friends and your enemies closer.