Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 4th 2019, 1:26:05

Shame you got tagkilled.
lol

I have been facepalming for 2 days. 2 originals left and one of them has like little military, but you all keep going for restarts.
oh and buch you should also be ashamed.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2019, 1:27:20

Congrats imag. Great win.

Masrhal

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2019, 1:58:12

iMag make quick efficient work of PDM. They had no chance.
Marshal Bot v 2.0.8x

Patch notes: Anti-inane post function is in beta testing, my fish is still alive.
Occasional capitalization feature ResolveD.
Information accuracy now up to 'wikipedia'.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 4th 2019, 1:58:54

^^

breeze Game profile

Apr 4th 2019, 4:42:32

iMag didn't do much of anything.

Marhsal

Apr 4th 2019, 4:52:07

evo declares war on imag
Marshal Bot v 3.2

import random

try:
WorldKnowledge.append()

except TruthNotKnownError:
return random.lie()

breeze Game profile

Apr 4th 2019, 4:59:47

Originally posted by Marhsal:
evo declares war on imag

That's not happening

breeze Game profile

Apr 4th 2019, 5:06:52

Originally posted by galleri:
Shame you got tagkilled.
lol

I have been facepalming for 2 days. 2 originals left and one of them has like little military, but you all keep going for restarts.
oh and buch you should also be ashamed.

Lets face it Buch (Otis the drunk) is not ashamed of anything.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2019, 7:30:00

Originally posted by breeze:
iMag didn't do much of anything.

Imag so skilled, take out the almighty pdm and wins the war.
Don of LaF

Makinso Game profile

Apr 4th 2019, 7:32:19

LOL a PDM that is committed to another war.

Such great warriors. It would be like SOL whiping you clean in the next 24 hours and claiming victory. lmfao

mrcuban Game profile

Apr 4th 2019, 8:39:20

LOL I don't think i've seen a funnier post on AT let alone a funier post by a game moderator? Aren't you supposed to be non biased?

How can Imag claim victory here? PDM was finished with IMAG within the first few days, we:

- Killed your only decent country in our FS.
- You put 60% of the remaining members in and out of vacation mode
- We maimed all your countries to parking lots.
- We offered you a ceasefire to lick your wounds.

You were ONLY ALLOWED to run turns because we gave you a ceasefire, and turned 100% of our focus to JOINING the server war.

You clearly accepted the ceasefire and yet remained silent, happily accepting our attention is now 100% on the server war. You rebuild, save turns and then let LAF kill our countries??

How can you possibly claim anything but a pathetic excuse for a tag that got its ass handed to it by lazy netters?

@galleri all your posts are filled with absolute love for IMAG, its cute how much affection you have for imag and yet you don't play in the tag.

sinistril Game profile

Apr 4th 2019, 8:52:40

Originally posted by mrcuban:
LOL I don't think i've seen a funnier post on AT let alone a funier post by a game moderator? Aren't you supposed to be non biased?

How can Imag claim victory here? PDM was finished with IMAG within the first few days, we:

You were ONLY ALLOWED to run turns because we gave you a ceasefire, and turned 100% of our focus to JOINING the server war.

You clearly accepted the ceasefire and yet remained silent, happily accepting our attention is now 100% on the server war. You rebuild, save turns and then let LAF kill our countries??

How can you possibly claim anything but a pathetic excuse for a tag that got its ass handed to it by lazy netters?

@galleri all your posts are filled with absolute love for IMAG, its cute how much affection you have for imag and yet you don't play in the tag.

You put 100% of your forces towards the server war? I have more hits than your entire clan Lol
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2019, 13:23:59

Originally posted by sinistril:

You put 100% of your forces towards the server war? I have more hits than your entire clan Lol

Yeah bro. Not only that but PDM has more hits on imag in the last 5 days than they do laf and elders. Not only that, but I've watched PDM continue making hits on imag even during SOL kill runs on laf.

If you were truly done with them, you would have moved on, which you did not. In response, we destroyed your tag, and allowed imag to claim victory first. To me, it seems that you are tag killed and imag is not.

breeze Game profile

Apr 4th 2019, 14:08:29

You offered a CF and I did not accept it. Get that thru your thick skull. I don't care what you say mrcuban. I you were done then move on. I know what you said in your message to me. I still have it if you would like me to remind you. Also you shouldn't kick a person while they are down. Finish the job you started. Also you should keep tight reins on Josey Wales. All the childish in game messages got old, and they still continue. He is the new Buch. Move on mrcuban its old.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 4th 2019, 15:30:59

Josey Wales agitated you so much that you kept hitting his restart rather than killing the remaining originals. Seems to me that you let Josey Wales become most valuable player.

breeze Game profile

Apr 4th 2019, 15:33:36

Originally posted by Makinso:

Such great warriors. It would be like SOL whiping you clean in the next 24 hours and claiming victory. lmfao

The lie detector test reveal that is a lie. PDM kept hitting iMag during the server war. You always talk about facts. Get the facts straight Makinso. SOL told PDM to ask for a CF cause SOL didn't want PDM maimed going into the server war. That's fact and I have mrcuban's message that says so. Personally when iMag was scheduled to be on the same side of SOL and PDM I didn't want anything to do with it, but I agreed to it because it was going to be a friendly war with the server. PDM wanted revenge on iMag and took it. It wouldn't have mattered if PDM did tag kill iMag. They still didn't stand a chance of not being tag killed by the others.

Josey Wales

Apr 4th 2019, 16:55:31

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Josey Wales agitated you so much that you kept hitting his restart rather than killing the remaining originals. Seems to me that you let Josey Wales become most valuable player.

Never was there a more true statement. I am going to be a little less diplomatic and less polite than our leader Mr. Cuban. So I'll apologize in advance. I've been using and abusing this "breeze" fella like a plastic doll for damn near the entire set. You should see this yum yum's asinine in-game messages to me. I've gotten under their skin so badly that all they're doing now is stuttering out kill runs on me and me alone. The entire clan of imag-turds-that don't flush.... taking their pent up set aggressions out. Just like Cuban said, we finished you off and flattened your entire clan like a parking lot. The moral of the story is that you couldn't take it. Now we are living inside your heads rent free. ROTFLMFAO sideways. The one thing I do like about iMag is breeze's multi.... #74. Excellent farmland. I have been milking this multi like a swollen cow.... and the milk is good. Now, breeze.... go get your shoe shine box.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 4th 2019, 17:26:15

Dude, jokes on you because its not milk.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2019, 17:28:22

LaF had no choice but to kill PDM because:

1.) iMag wasn’t going to kill you that was more than obvious.
2.) Because you joined the server war we have to make sure all originals die for tag kill (arbitrary stat war clans decided represents victory)

My apologies PDM, nothing personal.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 4th 2019, 17:39:16

Nope I do not mod on Alliance. So I do not have to be biased.
And if you were done with iMag then why were you still hitting them?
Nah I am not in love with iMag I am just calling out what is hilariously funny.
Don't worry I have laughed at iMag too the last few days.
Again a CF only works if both sides accept.

Edited By: galleri on Apr 4th 2019, 17:44:47

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 4th 2019, 17:41:04

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
Originally posted by Gerdler:

Never was there a more true statement. I am going to be a little less diplomatic and less polite than our leader Mr. Cuban. So I'll apologize in advance. I've been using and abusing this "breeze" fella like a plastic doll for damn near the entire set. You should see this yum yum's asinine in-game messages to me. I've gotten under their skin so badly that all they're doing now is stuttering out kill runs on me and me alone. The entire clan of imag-turds-that don't flush.... taking their pent up set aggressions out. Just like Cuban said, we finished you off and flattened your entire clan like a parking lot. The moral of the story is that you couldn't take it. Now we are living inside your heads rent free. ROTFLMFAO sideways. The one thing I do like about iMag is breeze's multi.... #74. Excellent farmland. I have been milking this multi like a swollen cow.... and the milk is good. Now, breeze.... go get your shoe shine box.

The laughable joke here is this: #74 had so little military you all ought to be ashamed you did not kill it.
P.S. making cheat accusation is so 2003. Report it. But I can guarantee you it is two different people.

Josey Wales

Apr 4th 2019, 22:44:47

[/quote]
But I can guarantee you it is two different people. [/quote]

Anything you say. LMAO.

Here is what the iMags are up to now:

4.7 hours ago
Enemy operatives caused 1 troops to leave your army!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 4th 2019, 23:33:07

But I can guarantee you it is two different people. [/quote]

Anything you say. LMAO.

Here is what the iMags are up to now:

4.7 hours ago
Enemy operatives caused 1 troops to leave your army! [/quote]
you do realize there was a KR on you today from LaF, mercs, Monsters, and Elders. If you cannot figure out that is where your CD's came from then you probably need to get back on the boat.

Again cheating accusations on the forum are not tolerated.
Also lrn2quote

Edited By: galleri on Apr 5th 2019, 0:24:37

Makinso Game profile

Apr 4th 2019, 23:39:33

Originally posted by Makinso:

The lie detector test reveal that is a lie. PDM kept hitting iMag during the server war. You always talk about facts. Get the facts straight Makinso. SOL told PDM to ask for a CF cause SOL didn't want PDM maimed going into the server war. That's fact and I have mrcuban's message that says so. Personally when iMag was scheduled to be on the same side of SOL and PDM I didn't want anything to do with it, but I agreed to it because it was going to be a friendly war with the server. PDM wanted revenge on iMag and took it. It wouldn't have mattered if PDM did tag kill iMag. They still didn't stand a chance of not being tag killed by the others.

Breeze i never said I would agree with how the war between you and PDM started. Bad timing if you ask me. Never the less. When one divides attention it's not a boostable victory. PDM was divided for attention. I suggest you guys set a date and time next set and fight to the death! See who's best.

mrcuban Game profile

Apr 5th 2019, 0:00:52

When the ceasefire was offered we ceased ALL hits on imag and all PDM members were given access to the joint SOL war chats and told to keep up the momentum in that war.

If you look at the date of when the ceasefire was posted, the hits stopped.

You then wait a few days and imag starts to hit PDM and run a lot of turns.

Naturally we had to split our focus because at that point Breeze had ignored all requests for communication around the ceasefire, so they could run turns rebuild and hit PDM. SOL couldn’t hit imag because they wouldn’t say they were joining the war again because they knew they’d be killed. The plan clearly was to remain silent, whilst pdm switched focus I server war and then hit pdm again.

What I said was correct.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 5th 2019, 0:38:10

Originally posted by galleri:
Galleri your positivity is just too much

I am just relaying what I was just told by HBL .....

Galleri is 100% correct. I did not agree to a CF. I did get a message from mrcuban earlier and I never responded. I wouldn't have cared if PDM would have FS'D any other set but this set. I knew they wanted revenge against us which is fine, but not when a server war was going to happen. I know its a lot of hard work for those who put the server war together.

^^^^^ I probably wouldn't be claiming silence when HBL posted that in the thread you claimed "CF" like 4 hours later.

Edited By: galleri on Apr 5th 2019, 0:52:28

WH Game profile

Apr 5th 2019, 17:09:39

I have 550 defends on my restart. PDM makes me look like the best Waller in the game!

Josey Wales

Apr 5th 2019, 17:51:55

galeri

Again cheating accusations on the forum are not tolerated.
Also lrn2quote [/quote]

Anything you say. Picture me writing this on your chalk board 1,000 times: "I promise I will not accuse 112 of running 74.... badly at that." LMFAO and puke beer on the floor. Now do me a favor, don't harass me. Go play forum hardball with some other player. You seem like a Moderator with an axe to grind and you're targeting me with fire and brimstone because obviously, I guess, my speculation got under your pal foul wind's skin. Since when do Moderators join in the mix and needle players anyway.....? "Shame you got tagkilled. lol" Either be an umpire or play ball. Unbelievable. You instigate and light the match on this thread, personally, and then you admonish the posters on their back an forth banter and viewpoints. Maybe, since your coming up on your 9724th post you feel like you own the joint. PDM was perfectly fine with not posting. But then you create a thread and then prod and poke. And then you start laying down the law on what people can and cannot say. Are you a Democrat by any chance? It would explain a lot. Or are you just hell bent on trying to bait us?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2019, 18:12:52

Gal doesn't mod alliance server. She can play wherever she damn well pleases here, hold positions of leadership wherever she wants, and talk fluff about you getting tagkilled if it's her prerogative because she does not moderate the server.

I know this is an extremely difficult concept for you because you seem really dense, but you're just going to have to accept it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2019, 18:16:10

Also, the irony is not lost on me that someone playing with mrcuban is accusing HBL of all people of being a multi. I know you have probably 0 knowledge of any history in this game. But that's at least the most ironic thing you've been saying.

You play with someone we've forgiven for being a habitual multi in years gone by. And you're accusing someone who helped me fight people in the old days to try to stop multying in this game. So check that rhetoric.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 5th 2019, 18:50:04
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 5th 2019, 18:57:55

As I have said before a few responses up, or maybe 1000 responses up (cause there is a lot of them in this thread)... I do not mod alliance. I can have a view here and be biased on clans. (Derrick just explained).
What I can do also is mod any forum. I am not hellbent on you. I am asking you to use the report button and quit accusations on the forum, which I did so nicely. Taunting me about a forum issue is not going to go well in your favor....(and I won't be the mod to deal with it, cause you know I would hate for you to cry biased)

P.S. here is 9724 :P

Edited By: galleri on Apr 5th 2019, 19:02:47

Josey Wales

Apr 5th 2019, 19:19:40

Taunting me about a forum issue is not going to go well in your favor....(and I won't be the mod to deal with it, cause you know I would hate for you to cry biased)

P.S. here is 9724 :P [/quote]

1. Taunting you?! HA! More like the other way around. What about DerrickICN here? Isn't he doing the same thing that you are accusing me of? And swearing while he's at it. You know know what you're doing. As for the multis, only they know who they are. End of story.

Back to the real business -

2. Here is the long and short of it:

Beware. Any clan that that engages with iMag should make sure they keep their boot on iMags neck until the clan is dead. It's a snake clan. No honor.

And galeri, no need to respond. Save 9725 for something good.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 5th 2019, 19:41:37

Taunting me about a forum issue is not going to go well in your favor....(and I won't be the mod to deal with it, cause you know I would hate for you to cry biased)

1. Taunting you?! HA! More like the other way around. What about DerrickICN here? Isn't he doing the same thing that you are accusing me of? And swearing while he's at it. You know know what you're doing. As for the multis, only they know who they are. End of story.

Beware. Any clan that that engages with iMag should make sure they keep their boot on iMags neck until the clan is dead. It's a snake clan. No honor.

[/quote]
Quit responding! I am a female I will argue with you until the end :P

breeze Game profile

Apr 5th 2019, 21:24:52

Josey Wales I told you to report me as a multi several times. Now report it or shut up about it. iHeadbanger

WH Game profile

Apr 5th 2019, 21:48:22

[/quote]

Ask NA how that worked out for them....

Josey Wales

Apr 6th 2019, 17:00:20

Josey Wales I told you to report me as a multi several times. Now report it or shut up about it. iHeadbanger

breeze = Ankle Biter

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 6th 2019, 19:07:34

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by sinistril:

Yeah bro. Not only that but PDM has more hits on imag in the last 5 days than they do laf and elders. Not only that, but I've watched PDM continue making hits on imag even during SOL kill runs on laf.

If you were truly done with them, you would have moved on, which you did not. In response, we destroyed your tag, and allowed imag to claim victory first. To me, it seems that you are tag killed and imag is not.

Snowflake, do you always have to stick your nose in everyone else's issues? Do you honestly think anyone really cares about your opinions and comments? You ruin the significance of AT in your search to gain personal significance. You hold NO significance and should really learn to STFU.
P.S. Bonus!!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 0:42:57

I was wondering if your boner for me was finally softening up. It seems its still quite stiff. Keep masturbating to my name bro. No one has noticed.

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 7th 2019, 8:01:22

^^ Snowflake you have gone far beyond "lost it" ^^

Karnage XZ

Apr 7th 2019, 9:30:08

Originally posted by Suicidal:
^^ Snowflake you have gone far beyond "lost it" ^^
Isn't a snowflake somebody who is easily offended? You talk so much smack and when you get a dose of your own medicine, you lose it and break down. Are you not the snowflake here? I had the same issues with you in sol, take a good long look in the mirror and you will see a giant snowflake standing there.
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 17:04:41

It's called projection and I'm fully aware that's his deal. Due to the obsessive nature of his projection on me i call it homosexuality.

sinistril Game profile

Apr 7th 2019, 17:11:07

What do you have against people that bat left? There's an outside shot you could have your third gay president in 2020 better get used to it
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 18:22:05

Lol. I did say I'm voting for mayor Pete in the primary right? I've been a bisexual lover before but kinda prefer ladies although not by a wide margin (guys win mental stuff and gals win bedroom stuff). I'm being ironic when i call things gay because I'm aware I'm probably one of the few non-binary players here. And yes i think it's adorable when i get called a fag, queer or snowflake. I think it's really cute.

sinistril Game profile

Apr 7th 2019, 18:51:08

Thought you're all about Beto? After listening to Buttigeig, I can only think about him as Macron-lite. Yang still seems like the only one with coherent policy positions other than "make people feel good" and "fluff the orange man". Oh well, Dems will pick Biden and he'll be caught sniffing an interns panties in a few years :P

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 19:14:09

Nah. I thought Beto had the charisma tool and i think flipping texas would be huge although not guaranteed, but i donated to and currently canvas for the Mayor Pete campaign.

If i was going to base my opinion on who has the most comprehensive policy positions tho, I'd have to say Elizabeth Warren is miles beyond any other candidate including Yang. She's definitely at the forefront of new and interesting policy among the candidates. I think you're just partial to Yang's policy in saying that, because he doesn't come close to warren in actual policy conversations. I think her medicare for america plan is something the right could compromise on and stop the decade long health care war.

I like Pete because of the way he speaks intellectually but breaks it into bite size pieces for the average person. I find him to be both extremely intelligent and easily understood. Plus he's the only front running millennial. 3 of the last 4 presidents were born within a few weeks of each other in the summer of 1946. It would be refreshing as hell to me to get away from baby boomers and gen xers running everything.

sinistril Game profile

Apr 7th 2019, 23:38:59

Go to Yang's website. He has realistic policy stances on basically everything and doesn't have Warren's history of fraudulent activity. I disagree with a lot of Yang's policy positions but he isn't just saying random fluff like Warren. Buttigeig is intelligent, yeah, but he's made-to-order in the same way Macron was. Meh. I still think Schultz is the best candidate in 2020 so far, on all sides, which is sad.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2019, 3:20:18

Yeah. I suppose what i mean by Warren is that she's introducing a lot of new and interesting policy. She isn't just taking a position. She's ahead of everyone on that, and i think largely her introduction of policy during this primary will kind of set the table for what sorts of policy arguements the dems go after in 2020. I'm not a huge Warren fan, and I think Bernie will probably swallow most of her target audience, but she is forcing the policy discussion forward more than the other candidates at this point.

Schultz has said he will not run if the democrats do not elect a progressive in the primary. I think holding a political party hostage unless they run a cookie cutter corporate leaning moderate because you have enough money to do so will never make me feel like you're the best candidate.

Not to mention, I think universal basic income would have to be higher to make a significant difference. We learned that from bush era stimulus. I think medicare for america is more likely passable then medicare for all. It's nice to dream for MF All, and I'm glad so many democrats are embracing it, but that fight would take at least the first two years of a presidency, and I'd be curious how much people would be committed to it. And i think things like the digital social card are such hypotheticals that would just get crushed by a baby boomer congress, esp the aging Senate.

In that way I dont see Yang as introducing the most "realistic" policy. Most of his ideas would get hung up like w wall on the mexican border in congress. There's stuff from Yang i really want, especially his ideas that federal regulators shouldn't just he going on directly to work in the private sector. That's a gateway to financial crimes that needs to be closed.

My biggest hope for Yang is that he is able to shift the policy discussion regarding corporate America a bit. Right now the way we talk about corporations is by having an old angry white guy scream "billions and billions!" I think Yang's presence could force the Democrats to at least have intelligent discourse on topics of automation and regulation and beyond. I think if he gets the required 200,000 to be on stage, other dems will be forced to take on some of his talking points, and while it seems like a small impact. Imo, its not.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2019, 3:40:13

My top 5 for the blue peeps goes something like

Mayor Pete
Yang
Amy Klobuchar (also a wizard on policy. She's authored more passed legislation than any other current congressperson)
Beto
Tulsi

Btw. In what way do you see Pete as made to order like Macron? I'm not really sure what you mean...

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 8th 2019, 3:43:47
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Apr 8th 2019, 4:32:37

I don't necessarily agree with UBI, but I don't think it's comparable to the Bush stimulus either Lol. It works completely differently and has a completely different incentive structure. Bush was about as good with the economy as he is with a paint brush. Lol.

Macron was a cookie cutter champagne socialist that had an intellectual metamorphosis into a centrist for election time after listening to strong arguments made in focus groups. By made-to-order, I mean I find him processed, fake. He's exactly what the media is looking for - young good-looking, well-educated, with all the right opinions, yet moldable - the corporate media are going to push him to the top if they can, and you'll never, ever hear that South Bend is one of the most dangerous cities to live in in the country. Not one tough question has been asked on the crime rate of the city he is promoting as rejuvenating. Don't you think that's odd?

Not saying he's terrible, or anything. I don't think Macron is terrible either. But he's definitely put more effort into shaping his image than anything, and with the media's help he's becoming a meme (in the technical sense). Maybe it's me being iconoclastic, but when the media stops asking tough questions, my hair stands up.

Schultz and Yang are the only two candidates (including Republicans) that I don't mind so far. I was originally ok with Gillibrand and Gabbard as well but as I learned more about them I liked less about them. Beto - well, I have no idea what he even stands for and I'm not sure anybody really knows. He says a lot of sweet nothings but I haven't done enough research on him to really form a strong opinion either way.

Josey Wales

Apr 8th 2019, 14:31:00

Trump 2020

Achievements So Far:

- Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
- More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
- President Trump has created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since his election.
- Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
- Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
- New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
- Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
- African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
- Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
- Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
- Under President Trump's Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
- Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
- The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans.
- President Trump's Administration is committed to VOCATIONAL education (Carpenters, Plumbers, Electricians, e.g. jobs that make money)
- 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
- Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
- President Trump signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history.
- After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
- As a result of President Trump's tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
- Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
- Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
- Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
- Record number of regulations eliminated.
- Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
- Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
- President Trump's Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
- Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history.
- Thanks to President Trump's efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
- President Trump's Administration reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
- President Trump Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
- Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
- President Trump's Administration has reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during his first year in office.
- Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA tele-health services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
- Increased U.S. coal exports by 60 percent.
- U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
- United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
- Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
- Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
- Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
- NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
- Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
- Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
- Confirmed Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch
- Confirmed Supreme Court Justices Brett Kavanaugh.
- Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
- Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
- Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
- Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
- Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are currently underway.
- Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
- Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
- Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
- Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
- Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
- Has begun BUILDING THE WALL to help secure The U.S. southern border.
- Wants STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
- Supports U.S. Law Enforcement 100%
- Supports U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement
- Has run a U.S. Presidential Administration like a business and not a Political Swamp.
- Loves America.