Verified:

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 20th 2019, 10:46:36

an alliance dissolved and left EE. It took one person, agree or disagree with his personality, to spend the time to recruit and put in the work to build a team and revive the team page of said alliance.
To those who lead alliances, you know the time involved and the stress of dealing with multiple personalities to make it work.

I am old, white, and crippled but, not rich enuff to pay the Trademark fees of using a term that has taken hold in EE. I would refer to it as long target setups.

As part of the "human condition", I have learned for every human that builds something up, they will always be challenged by those at the bottom who try to pull them down.

Bottom line, this person stated that all he wanted to do was revive said alliance and turn it over to new leadership and for this I give him props. No, I am not in said alliance but give them mad respect for holding it together now for multiple sets.

Said alliance now has the second highest membership rank in Alliance. All I can say is WOW!!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 11:27:30

What a legend sui very heartfelt and wholesome, Sov’s fighting back the tears as we speak he misses you one of his top hit men.

When your ready to come home we will embrace you with open arms brother but we know your in equally good company in SoL oh and Weezy the War GOAT misses your handjobs

Salute to you Sui, strength and honour to you this set!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 20th 2019, 15:29:36

Been attempting a lot of Physical Therapy. Lifting weights has caused the hands to be a little rough. WeeZy will have to wait.
Heard WeeZy was getting it, in the interim. from the San Fran bath houses.
I would hope that WeeZy would confirm. It's Ok bro, no jelly here :)

Boltar Game profile

Oct 20th 2019, 15:55:36

Weezy has been getting it from a few sofers. I won't mention names need to keep their dignity running with the likes of him

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 20th 2019, 23:08:35

Originally posted by Suicidal:
an alliance dissolved and left EE. It took one person, agree or disagree with his personality, to spend the time to recruit and put in the work to build a team and revive the team page of said alliance.
To those who lead alliances, you know the time involved and the stress of dealing with multiple personalities to make it work.

I am old, white, and crippled but, not rich enuff to pay the Trademark fees of using a term that has taken hold in EE. I would refer to it as long target setups.

As part of the "human condition", I have learned for every human that builds something up, they will always be challenged by those at the bottom who try to pull them down.

Bottom line, this person stated that all he wanted to do was revive said alliance and turn it over to new leadership and for this I give him props. No, I am not in said alliance but give them mad respect for holding it together now for multiple sets.

Said alliance now has the second highest membership rank in Alliance. All I can say is WOW!!

Wait, you are not rich? Dammit

Also speedkill (TM) obviously is no longer valuable in war or is just being set up wrong, cause I heard from a few folks it takes about 30 years.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Stryke Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 0:06:02

Originally posted by Suicidal:

I know this all too well... in fact, I am going through this very thing on another server, LOL. That, and the pool of players isn't what it was back in early 2017.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Mobster Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 3:18:14

Weezy and his incessant mod peddling is tearing said alliance apart.

ninong Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 5:20:18

is mod like a new slang for weed?
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

ERTYUIPOP Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 5:47:00

Sov Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 10:11:08

Respect Sui

Chevs

Oct 21st 2019, 11:56:32

What am I missing
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2019, 15:34:14

Hi Xyle :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!