Verified:

Neil Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 0:04:44

2.5 years ago cwg was in a heavy war. I was drinking and smoking at my cousins during a party when MB calls and tells me im being hit (that guy had a weird voice).
So drunk and stoned I stonewalled at a party on my cousins computer.

Not the best but wanted to hear other peoples.

Patience Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 2:17:00

I took my laptop to bed every night for 2 weeks, with IRC alerts turned up loud. Every time I was attacked, I woke up and walled... they never did get me dead. But man, I was a zombie for those 2 weeks. :p
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

mrford Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 3:34:04

I used to have highlights piped into a few rooms in the house. I'd forget to turn them off at night a few times and the then fiancé didn't take that too well

walling on the toilet is one of lifes simple pleasures

sol killed me last set because I got up to get a beer and they rushed me, 786 defends

I've walled from my phone/iPod in countless places.

Back in my crazy days I tried to wall while tripping balls, didn't work out too well
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Imperial Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 7:46:13

When i used to work at Future Shop (equivalent to Best Buy for you americans), During the TIE/PDM vs IX/SoL wars there'd be countless times where I'd be helping a customer, then I'd be getting the phone calls/text messages and I'd tell the customer I'd be right back then rush over to the computer department to login and wall lol.

One time I think it was Prankster leading the warchat and he went for my country and I walled. My shift ended 5 minutes later... 5 minutes after my shift ends Prankster decides to run a KR on me AGAIN... I had left the store already and was driving down the street when I got the calls... I made a U-Turn and went straight back into the store to wall again lmao.

Silent Sentinel Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 9:35:17

I was around at my new girlsfriends place getting to know her folks a little bit when I got the call. I excused myself and went into their lounge and kicked their other daughter off the computer so I could wall. While her parents looked on quizzickly my girlfriend tried to explain to them about the concept of a 24 hour continuous game and how wars took place over many weeks. She understood. Her parents did not.

Devestation Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 10:01:09

Yeah, I can't make anyone understand how the war could continue at any time. I have no wierd stories to tell, but I normally get called to wall anywhere between closing firefox to head for bed and 5-10 minutes into attempted sleeping. It's eerie.

grimjoww Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 14:18:05

walled while having sex

Patience Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 14:23:50

Devestation - have you checked your house for cameras? -.-

grimjoww - if you can even begin to think about walling DURING sex, I can assure you that you're not doing it right. ;)

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 14:32:54

Yeah, I can kinda picture it going like this:

ohhh...yes...YES...YES...<killhit> NOOOOO!!!!
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

kemo Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 15:09:15

ive used it as excuses to get outta family functions. win
all praised to ra

grimjoww Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 17:13:06

actually i stopped when i heard my highlights then i found out it was just 1 missile then i continued doin it lol

grimjoww Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 17:14:51

then i sent 1 missile back to let them know i was online

Havoc Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 17:18:36

I've thought about earth during sex to make me last longer.

Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Patience Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 17:28:39

I got nothin'. lmao

iXenomorph Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 20:13:49

yo dawg i herd u liek to wall so i hit while i hit so you could wall when u wall
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

Viceroy Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 21:17:27

Ben Raines's wife first began playing Earth by walling for her husband, but I don't remember if that was the same war or not where he took a small break from his marathon walling sessions for a small reason... his wife went into labor.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2010, 21:29:14

reason enough to put the country on DNH
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================