Verified:

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 9th 2010, 7:16:22

If mehul had actually done his homework like the admins here do, 15-30% of everyone of your "legit" tags would have dissapeared in the old earth.

Boohoo, some people cheated in FFA, and they got deleted here because of it, not sure why all you alliance freaks care. Every single big clan has had multis in it, and no cheating occurred on this server, so why are all you pissants making such a big deal about it?
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

cypress Game profile

May 9th 2010, 8:40:38

booohoooooooooo

I like making a big deal of things

Ivan Game profile

May 9th 2010, 8:53:25

most tags has done something about it but in this case NA's president were in on it and had full knowledge about it

Dragonlance Game profile

May 9th 2010, 9:43:55

no rats you just don't effin get it.

this game is a NEW BEGINNING.

by cheating here, you are deliberatly slapping ALL of us in the face.

it's a diabolical abuse of trust and quite frankly 1,000x more disgusting than anyone cheating in earth2025.

morwen Game profile

May 9th 2010, 10:25:36

You made dragonlance use a word like "diabolical' therefore, it's got to be something big.

Also, +1 for cypress =p

Detoxxx Game profile

May 9th 2010, 11:33:06

know what? since this outbreak i've been approached by several leaders and members of other clans to leave NA and come there. May I remind you that I am NA Senate and if NA was cheating, I would "condone" (this word already makes me sick to my stomach) cheating the least, if I wasn't cheating myself.

These being said, I see THE SAME of people labeling NA as cheaters, but I don't see them having ANY problems in approaching NAers to recruit them - members or leaders (interclan recruiting was, in my view, the worst thing after cheating).

So, let's review AGAIN: without ANY tangible proof you guys trash NAs name on AT and AT THE SAME TIME you recruit "cheaters".

Its, in my opinion (again: MINE), a proof of:
1. STUPIDITY
2. IMMORALITY
3. HYPOCRISY
4. WEAKNESS
5. IDIOCY

If some of you need me to back my words up, give you definitions and establish maybe a ranking in quotes after the logs I have (i don't speak much usually and many of you can count how many stupid things on irc they said), please contact me. My contacts are not secret and you can start by approaching me on irc.

NA will stay, will fight and will defend it's rights to be here as any other clan be it if you doorknobs trash its name or accuse without backing up your sayings.

NA Senate
Internal Affairs

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

SolidSnake Game profile

May 9th 2010, 11:53:11

RaTs i seriously doubt any of the traditional powerhouse alliances have 15-30% cheaters, or have had anywhere near that for a very long time. And esspecially they havnt had 15-30% of their countries run by the heads of the alliance. Individual multies were always hard to stop, but most alliances did pretty much put an end to mass coordinated multi running, a fair bit before ee was created.

Edited By: SolidSnake on May 9th 2010, 12:01:56

RaHL_DK

May 9th 2010, 11:54:45

i again stand by my your a fluffhead comment rats!
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

crysk Game profile

May 9th 2010, 13:31:07

meh I am not playing the game anymore, but I do have to say, as long as I WAS in leadership in NA, there was no cheating. You know damn well I wouldn't condone that Ivan and I would have called them out on it myself if I found out they were.

Ivan Game profile

May 9th 2010, 13:38:56

Indeed i know that crysk, and thats as far as you know at least

Klown Game profile

May 9th 2010, 14:06:18

RatsFYA promoting cheating - What else is new!

ZIP Game profile

May 9th 2010, 15:58:09

The whole clan wan not cheating, so lets not bash the whole clan -
A couple of people made an error in judgment that happen to be in NA. ( and LaE ) . I'm sure we have all made some choices in our life that we regret. As a community i hope we can move forward, learn from this, and be stronger because of it.
Lets no be too quick or eager to hate.

I wish the best of luck to NA as you move forward, rid yourself of your cancer and carry on.

If you have too much land on your hands, let me know and i will see what i can do to help.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 9th 2010, 16:00:51

They cheated in FFA, with account sitting, not multi running, or anything else. And yes most clans did cheat, if it wasnt straight up multis, rage "outposts" aka multi havens, sky delitez, IX's "penoys" ragnoraks entire distopia division, PDM untagged sets against RD. Or Sofs, lafs, omega, rival and so ons account sharing during wars, it was individual multis that would make up almost that percent. At one point I and a few others where in every tag, and we werent so secretive about it.

Not to mention 70% of bottom fed land, was bot run, and the amount of pacts you all had with RD, because it was easier to just let them do their thing then fight them. None of you get to act holier then now, and they didn't cheat here, they had some account sitting for buyouts in FFA, where they are practically half the server, so its not like its a serious or competitive thing.

None of them cheated here, none of them used that cheating to hurt any of you. So stfu.

And clownz I don't promote cheating, I left lae in FFA, because of the lack of honesty and integrity, but what happened in FFA does not trasnfer to here, so quit trying to hold grudges cross servers.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

snawdog Game profile

May 9th 2010, 16:19:32

Originally posted by Pangaea:
Besides sharing logins with each other, LAE leaders were engaged in a concerted cheating effort across multiple
servers involving the countries deleted on Wednesday and Thursday

Thanks,
Dave

It was not just FFA
ICQ 364553524
msn

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 9th 2010, 16:23:41

It's with great displeasure that I have to announce that we had to make several deletions on the alliance server today. This is directly related to the deletions made yesterday on FFA, as these are the same accounts that were involved in account sharing on the FFA server. A single user (IP and cookie match) logged into several accounts yesterday, causing our tools to throw up flags. We looked into this further, and it was determined that these logins were made properly, so that points to - at best - login sharing of some form. The passwords for these users were all different as well, however, we can not verify their complexity, as we only see the hashed values -- we cannot see a user's actual password.

Since user accounts are used for all servers, account sharing results in deletion of all active countries across all servers.

you mean that by pangaea

Ivan Game profile

May 9th 2010, 16:32:32

SoF never did any babysitting nor did we have any pacts with RD so when you post with your cheating experience leave us out of your posts

too many noobs around these posting about things they have no idea of

And cheater in one server, cheater in the other as its all the same game

fluffF!

SolidSnake Game profile

May 9th 2010, 18:33:35

its not just the same game, its the same account, and it was shown there were many more accounts than individuals involved rats, so you might wanna go back and re-read...

danzigrules Game profile

May 9th 2010, 19:45:34

I see Rats is still a whiny little fluff.

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 9th 2010, 22:09:09

Ivan perhaps you didnt babysit, but your alliance mates did.

dagga Game profile

May 9th 2010, 22:34:39

NA will feel great now they have RaTS FYA in their corner!
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

UncleC Game profile

May 13th 2010, 14:20:39

Swagger of a cripple.
NA - Lazy ass DL
Lords

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 13th 2010, 17:11:08

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
If mehul had actually done his homework like the admins here do, 15-30% of everyone of your "legit" tags would have dissapeared in the old earth.

This is not at all true, at least in the tags I played in. I was heavily involved in my alliances for at least the latter half of Earth's existence, and any cheating we found going on was stamped out by working with the game mods. Patty will likely remember that I was probably one of the most active anti-multi people in the game, and brought more issues to them than anyone else :p

I agree with what DL said, though, this is a new game, with a staff that cares and when people knowingly cheat, it's a slap in the face to all of the staffers who put their time and effort into creating the game for the community.
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com