Verified:

llaar Game profile

May 9th 2010, 17:30:05

at all

whats with the public service annoucements?

i was given access to an FFA forum for a few hours before it was comprised. i never even cheated in FFA.

mods have been given access to the NA site as well

Dark Morbid

May 9th 2010, 17:31:28

It's just the trendy thing to do. People need something to fluff about and cry about. Let em.
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

Hobo Game profile

May 9th 2010, 17:32:45

One fraud supporting another, how typical.

Got any other crutches you need to stand on left?

Edited By: Hobo on May 9th 2010, 17:33:36

LitaLogoth Game profile

May 9th 2010, 17:34:15

No point llaar. People like Hobo need something to gnash their teeth on or they will wreck all the furniture in their apartment.

Hobo Game profile

May 9th 2010, 17:34:48

No, I just take pity ;)

hoop Game profile

May 9th 2010, 17:40:05

So llaar is saying all leaders in NA cheated? Doesn't seem like a needed message.

LitaLogoth Game profile

May 9th 2010, 17:40:10

...heaping helpings of it in fact.

Hobo Game profile

May 9th 2010, 17:45:28

That paper shredder was pretty loud though, could hear it running for about 16 hours yesterday.

mrford Game profile

May 9th 2010, 17:47:05

funny thing is

since pang is a admin, as well as the creator of boxcar

he can see everything, deleted or not

but that was a nice bit about the paper shredder. please continue to entertain me
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Hobo Game profile

May 9th 2010, 17:51:14

Though, if you let llaar go, I think it would be more entertaining for the both of us :)

mrford Game profile

May 9th 2010, 17:53:29

how?

llaar created NA, has been running NA for more than 4 years or so, and has done much for NA

he has erred in judgment a few times, but i dont sentence a car thief to death, and neither does anyone else

edit: you know how i know you are either a troll, or have jumped on the anti-NA bandwagon like everyone else?

you arnt providing any sound arguments, you are just flaming and taking jabs at na that are easily disproved, countered, or ignored

face it, you are going to hit NA weather we keep llaar, or ask him to leave. so what would you do? you wanted to war NA all set, and when we told you to wait for a friendly war, you use this as a excuse to break your pact.

you say NAs morals are low because some of us were caught cheating and disciplined, but ig you cant even honor a simple pact, where do you stand?

Edited By: mrford on May 9th 2010, 17:58:35
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 9th 2010, 18:02:24

rofl. this is funny
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

Hobo Game profile

May 9th 2010, 18:10:36

RaHL says it best:

"But if you went out on a limb only to find your leaders were the cheaters who were blatantly lieing to you and you stay in lae, I must assume you at some level knew the truth!"

Let that assumption carry over to NA ;). I am sure you have countries in LaE?

Given all the evidence, I have no choice but to assume the party accused is guilty until acquitted.

Edited By: Hobo on May 9th 2010, 18:10:58

mrford Game profile

May 9th 2010, 18:28:42

or

there is a thing called forgiveness, and clan loyalty
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

May 9th 2010, 19:00:28

Originally posted by mrford:
or

there is a thing called forgiveness, and clan loyalty

also a thing called friends. i would not condemn my friend for cheating at this game either. anyone who would let their friend fight alone is a punk. everyone needs to calm down.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

NOW3P Game profile

May 9th 2010, 19:14:07

Well, since llaar's FFA and Alliance countries were not deleted for shared logins, that ought to shed some light on this discussion....especially since the mods themselves stated they deleted the cheaters

Llaar definitely had knowledge of what was going on, for at least a short time, and that in and of itself is disappointing. But given the evidence, I think he's probably telling the truth on this one.

Ivan Game profile

May 9th 2010, 19:40:41

from what I could tell from the logs he was also planning on helping them which imo is a bit more then just knowing about it but in both cases yes its very dissappointing

Ivan Game profile

May 9th 2010, 19:42:13

Also I have yet to recieve a list from NA with the deleted offenders and their IP's even tho I have asked for one I havnt recieved one which makes me assume that jagernacht and others are still a part of NA

im sure ford,llaar bug and the others has my contacts if they have something to say or info to provide

fluff

llaar Game profile

May 9th 2010, 21:26:41

well pangaea can access whatever he wants right now from our site

and no ones asked me for anything regarding IP's

so i don't see how your comment is relevant ivan

archaic Game profile

May 10th 2010, 0:58:27

Spin llaar spin, everybody has know you were a cheat for years and now you have been caught red handed.

DM, you have less then 0 credability in here. It is a blemish on the game that you even still have forum access . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

NOW3P Game profile

May 10th 2010, 1:08:33

Don't feel bad Ivan - I asked folks for a list of the leader's countries in NA that were deleted, and still haven't gotten anything back from anyone either...either that, or since there's none on the list, maybe they sent it and I just didn't see nothing arriving.

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 10th 2010, 1:32:11

just a quick note on this whole thing... since I don't like people trying to spin our proof to make it seem like this is a non-issue, as we feel this is a MAJOR issue.

If we didn't feel llaar was complicit in the cheating we wouldn't have included him in our initial post. The fact that these countries were allowed into NA at all is something I have yet to see anyone explain, so before anyone starts claiming how clean NA is, I'd like some explanation as to why those countries were allowed in in the first place and how they got there.

llaar's comments on the LAE threads, some of which we blurred out because of it's cheating-related content, showed he was obviously on board with what was going on with those accounts... whether or not he actually ran the countries, he was on board with the development of a site used for cheating and offered opinions on how to better cheat, citing knowledge from past cheating endeavors. Just because access was only given an hour before doesn't make it any better... if llaar had come to the admins and blew the whistle, then that's a totally different story... but he denied the charge like the others did until we posted the conclusive proof.

We'll continue monitoring things, and I don't expect any problems in the future.... but endorsing cheating and helping facilitate it is just as bad as running the countries themselves.

I don't like getting too political in admin-speak, but I do want to say this:
This whole pact dropping/breaking stuff is crap. What happens next set if we delete a SoL country? What happens if there are 3 people in Monsters who cheat? It's a slippery slope to be on, even if your morals are indeed in the right place.

Edited By: Pangaea on May 10th 2010, 1:37:37
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

snawdog Game profile

May 10th 2010, 1:40:02

If it be PDM,SOL,Sof..whoever..if it is top level cheating, then bring the ban hammer..
ICQ 364553524
msn

dagga Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:02:54

Maybe if the consequences of cheating are tagkill of your alliance, that might make alliance leaders work a bit harder to remove it altogether, Pang.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

LitaLogoth Game profile

May 10th 2010, 2:47:14

cool it dagga.

llaar Game profile

May 10th 2010, 4:01:24

oh please

admuncher proxy usage was so like 6 years ago and it sucked balls

thats the only fluffing thing you blacked out that i talked about

Skythe Game profile

May 10th 2010, 4:18:23

Pang, I feel it is very valid reason to drop a pact, much better than others I've seen in the past.

Who really wants to be allied to a cheat, or somebody who looks the other way to cheating? If they can't be trusted to follow the simple rules of the game, how can you trust them as an ally?

There is too much 'pacting' in this game already, it can only improve the game if alliances take a stand and state their pacts actually mean something, and you need to meet a certain standard to be pacted to their alliances.

I'd like to see it go back to the times when you had solid pacts with friends only, you only gave DNH pacts as an FA tool to calm a situation and avoid a war.

NOW3P Game profile

May 10th 2010, 4:20:23

You're right Pang. I don't want to come across as saying that llaar wasn't involved by any means, and I agree that there was definitely intent there.

Fact of the matter though, intent is not a crime, and is not cheating. While I agree that he's guilty for knowing about what was going on for at least a few days before the deletions, and apparently condoning it, instead of reporting it to someone who could stop it, saying he cheated is entirely inaccurate.

As for dropping pacts....yeah, I guess if folks really wanna be jackasses about it, they can likely use it as a justification for doing so. But from what I can see, it's mostly being used as an excuse to fulfill personal agendas right now. I'm happy to go down swinging.

Edited By: NOW3P on May 10th 2010, 4:22:27

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2010, 5:07:15

Too many alliances throw pacts around willy-nilly.

Am i the only Fa that only pacts true friends?

Thunder Game profile

May 10th 2010, 6:41:31

What NOW3P said...one hundred!
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

morwen Game profile

May 10th 2010, 9:25:12

that's not how NA works and you know that =p

Detoxxx Game profile

May 10th 2010, 10:50:05

NA won't ever be considered "clean" as long as it has good players. Maybe we should build mediocre countries so the "clean" people can take the ranks that NA is occupying at this moment. The solution is not kick players, the solution is to build crap countries as some of the vets in other clans do. :D It's astonishing for me how long some ppl played this game and how "much" they've learned :P

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

snawdog Game profile

May 10th 2010, 12:22:25

Originally posted by Detoxxx:
NA won't ever be considered "clean" as long as it has good players. Maybe we should build mediocre countries so the "clean" people can take the ranks that NA is occupying at this moment. The solution is not kick players, the solution is to build crap countries as some of the vets in other clans do. :D It's astonishing for me how long some ppl played this game and how "much" they've learned :P

well, i am sure it is easier to learn when you have 3-4 countries to learn with..AHAHAHAHAHA!
ICQ 364553524
msn

UncleC Game profile

May 10th 2010, 13:33:51

Practice makes perfect I guess. Like how dagga honed his douchebag skills, through long hours of watching himself in the mirror popping his collar over and over again, highlighting his hair to its maximum highlight limit, and yelling that he is AWESOME until his throat hurts.

*insert random douche trolling response*

How many times can you kick a horse once it is dead? You will think what you want, and we have to try to change so that you are happy. Oh joy.
NA - Lazy ass DL
Lords

Thunder Game profile

May 10th 2010, 13:36:19

LOL
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

W Game profile

May 10th 2010, 14:58:27

Originally posted by UncleC:
Practice makes perfect I guess. Like how dagga honed his douchebag skills, through long hours of watching himself in the mirror popping his collar over and over again, highlighting his hair to its maximum highlight limit, and yelling that he is AWESOME until his throat hurts.

burn!
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

Sir Balin Game profile

May 11th 2010, 1:56:46

this takes me back to my first IA cases investigating llaar running landfarms in 1a

Dragonlance Game profile

May 11th 2010, 2:33:33

that's well and good scode but YOUR ALLIANCE has shown that they fully support MULTI-RUNNING CHEATERS.

archaic Game profile

May 11th 2010, 2:35:17

Originally posted by Detoxxx:

I was not aware that NA was ever considered clean to begin with.

llaar
"oh please
admuncher proxy usage was so like 6 years ago and it sucked balls
thats the only fluffing thing you blacked out that i talked about"

You really just don't get it do you Llaar?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

jon316 Game profile

May 11th 2010, 5:53:22

the trolling of dagga made this thread worth reading.

Dragonlance Game profile

May 11th 2010, 6:58:48

sent a msg ingame to u scode explaining the situation instead of posting.

Popcom Game profile

May 11th 2010, 15:31:22

oh this thread is rich! lmao
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Deerhunter Game profile

May 11th 2010, 21:49:17

I think the point of this thread is that is wasnt one of them- it was all of them that cheated... Finally they admit what we all knew...
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

llaar Game profile

May 11th 2010, 21:59:43

really...

Ivan Game profile

May 11th 2010, 23:44:35

lol I love how some NAer said that NA builds good countries, dude please open your EYES