Verified:

dagga Game profile

May 16th 2010, 1:03:38

Because I'm sure PDM knew thatguy's intentions.

The more you LaF losers spew fluff, the more I want to tagjump to PDM and suicide on you myself.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Skythe Game profile

May 16th 2010, 1:07:42

Suicide on my country please, it will be easy to find. I won't even ask for reps. In fact I will enjoy the kill run for your country, so you'd be doing me a favour. :)

dagga Game profile

May 16th 2010, 1:33:12

'Earth Watcher' accusing an alliance of being pussies.

Irony.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

cypress Game profile

May 16th 2010, 2:19:09

What a moron. No alliance is going to let you in if they know you are going to suicide on another alliance.

SolidSnake Game profile

May 16th 2010, 3:03:06

The funny thing about this thread is dagga probably likes earth watcher if he knew who it was.

And dagga, you may want to suicide laf, but would any alliance back you right now? last has a long history of being suicided, and killing off alliances that dont pay debt of single members suiciding.

So if you want to start a war, let me know when you're gonna do it, so i can unretire and slap you for being an idiot.

archaic Game profile

May 16th 2010, 5:21:56

I won't play in a tag unless it is a group that I like and respect. If I suicided out of that tag, that is the ultimate disrespectful act against the group that has accepted me and nurtured me.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

TAN Game profile

May 16th 2010, 6:35:20

Who the hell is this Earth Watcher guy anyways, and does anyone even care about him?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Detmer Game profile

May 16th 2010, 6:49:28

Originally posted by TAN:
Who the hell is this Earth Watcher guy anyways, and does anyone even care about him?

No one knwos. no one cares.

Itix clear he has played a lng time... also cler is under another alliacne heis affraid of anone knowing who he reallyis. my fguess is just some othe laf new.b. y

NOW3P Game profile

May 16th 2010, 7:13:38

lol@this thread :-)

Yamaha Game profile

May 16th 2010, 7:15:22

<--- Doesn't net, doesn't suicide, doesn't care if the whole server suicides him for the rest of earth eternity.
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Neil Game profile

May 16th 2010, 8:40:13

what does SoF have to do with this?

Devestation Game profile

May 16th 2010, 8:57:53

Originally posted by Earth Watcher:
I am not from LaF nor have I ever been. PDM is not my enemy only their fluffed up logic.

I am a warrior on a holy crusade against retard logic. I consider you and SoL the kings of retard logic Dagstar, but SoL is such garbage they are not even worth my time. How can 70ish fluffs be pussies? I don't get it.

SoL is what Arrow and Rage use to be back in the days. Giant paper tigers completely incapable of doing anything effectively except they don't even have to manage 1/5ths of the members they had.

So judging from the fact that you are on a "crusade" against PDM and the fact that you know about old clans like Arrow, I hereby come to the conclusion that you are from RD.

Nope, not gonna let you in, sorry.

TAN Game profile

May 16th 2010, 9:30:40

@EW:

PDM accepts responsibility for the suicider.

All I was stating was the reasoning behind the suiciders and how their points are valid (though it doesn't make their actions right simply because they have good points). We will just have to agree to disagree on that.

Suiciding is wrong, and PDM will pay the reps.

Edited By: TAN on May 16th 2010, 9:32:11
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Devestation Game profile

May 16th 2010, 10:32:26

With this logic you are now my eternal enemy. Death to retard logic.

Just me or RAGE? I'm starting to suspect that making three different clans your eternal enemies is pretty dumb logic from you.

Pang, does this guy use a proxy?

Hellrush Game profile

May 16th 2010, 11:40:14

EW is the biggest suicide of them all he goes around killing restarts he does not care what clan there from he just kills them when they are land killable also so you all now he is from SoF.

TAN Game profile

May 16th 2010, 11:57:14

Well, EW, I never said we weren't responsible.

I agreed to pay reps to Parallax immediately with no argument. He can confirm this.

I am just concerned that LaF is never going to change. They won't change until they have a clinical study by 4 different companies and a Pew poll all coming to the same conclusion -- their policies and their conduct breeds suiciders.

I keep asking them to ask themselves "why is LaF the main target for suiciding?" And they dodge the question and never give a satisfactory answer.

ALL my posts thus far have been trying to explain it to them, but alas! To no avail. I am more concerned for LaF than they are, it seems, which is the most ironic part of this all.

Anyways, I am not trying to cause another flame-fest, I am just explaining why I've been making all these posts. It was never to get out of paying reps--I had already agreed to pay reps before all the flaming on AT even started.

I even offered LaF more than I had to in order to avoid confrontation.

Now look what's happened. There has been enough insults (slung both ways) the last few days to conceivably justify a war, which would be interesting if PDM wouldn't get destroyed in the first 2 days of it. :P
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Drow Game profile

May 16th 2010, 12:13:03

I have to back tan on this. PDM is unfortunately resposnible.
I may not think we SHOULD pay the reps, given that LaF have retarded one handed policies that benefit them for when they get hit, but that do not benefit someone hit BY them as equally if the situation is reversed, but that is irrespective of the point.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Devestation Game profile

May 16th 2010, 13:48:53

Devestation:
What are you talking about? You are just an HIA for Rage. You have likely 0 control of Rage's foreign policies. I do not hold one persons actions or thoughts as a guilds thoughts.

Let me explain, a lot of people with Paradigm in their signatures started putting off vibes of suiciding is cool or that it's okay because it was LaF. I got annoyed very fast. Now I see one of the people I trust to have control in PDM speaking much more directly to the contrary. I am going to lay off now and wait for actions. In a few days this will likely blow over.

So no Rage is not an enemy because I know Dragonlance well and Rage does not put out much vibe or turbulence at all.

I didn't like their move of jumping NA after SoL but it sounded like there was more history to the decision than what was public.

Now that maybe you understand how this works some... I will focus on you. You seem to have a thought of me as a cheater or something with out any logical reason backing it.

This makes you more suspect than me. What are you hiding?

You just did the same thing that I just did to you.

Lawl. Okay, okay. Lets settle this in the server :P

iTavi

May 17th 2010, 10:01:03

That does not care if I use their alliance to build a country to suicide PDM over and over again.

They seem to want to be free to suicide who they want because they don't get suicided so I want them to know how being suicided feels.

Anyone game?

join PDM :P
~